Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

dying that would suck.......
simonvii Posted: Sun May 15 23:17:25 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  so im not really afraid of death a whole lot...however, if you died all anonymously and in a way that made it so no one knew that you had died or ever found your body, that would really suck...everyone would think you just took off and left them...your girl would be crushed...that would suck.......

antartica Posted: Sun May 15 23:27:27 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  being vaporised at 30,000ft in the air...

Ed Posted: Sun May 15 23:41:30 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I wouldn't want to seem like a jerk when it's not my fault and not be able to do anything, to prove that I'm not a jerk, because I'm dead.

DanSRose Posted: Mon May 16 00:25:55 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I don't know why, but I got reminded of this, from the PostSecret blog:

http://photos1.blogger.com/img/296/2612/1024/towe2.jpg

For me, dying without ever doing anything.

Aeon Posted: Mon May 16 01:11:35 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  DanSRose said:
>I don't know why, but I got reminded of this, from the PostSecret blog:
>
>http://photos1.blogger.com/img/296/2612/1024/towe2.jpg
>
>For me, dying without ever doing anything.

Like... dying right after birth? Because technically that is the only way you'll die without ever doing anything.

cookies&cream Posted: Mon May 16 11:15:52 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  simonvii said:
>everyone would think you just took off and left them...your girl would be crushed...that would suck.......

i have to agree with this. i would be crushed. times two.

this is depressing.

i agree with ed, though, just cuz...that seems logical.

Nikki Posted: Mon May 16 13:02:53 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Whatever!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mesh Posted: Mon May 16 13:09:35 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  LOL Hi Nikki!

DanSRose Posted: Mon May 16 14:19:52 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Aeon said:
>Like... dying right after birth? Because technically that is the only way you'll die without ever doing anything.

Living without accomplishing. Breathing because your body is a machine and requires the fuel of oxygen. Motion without progress.

Examples: no creations, no love, no loves, no passions, no desire, no one at your funeral.

Ahriman Posted: Mon May 16 19:44:24 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Death without meaning behind it for me would be the worst. I would rather die somewhere off in the Himalayas saving an anonymous fellow climber's life then choking on a burger in a crowded McDonalds known by all there.

ifihadahif Posted: Mon May 16 20:13:24 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ahriman said:
>Death without meaning behind it for me would be the worst. I would rather die somewhere off in the Himalayas saving an anonymous fellow climber's life then choking on a burger in a crowded McDonalds known by all there.
>
But if you died trying to save the other dude, that means you probably failed and the both of you would be dead.
Better to die pushing an extreme left winger under the wheels of the bus.
Hey Addie, glad your center left and not crazy left, but still, watch yourself around public transportation.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]