Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Penises
suckitupsally Posted: Wed May 18 11:12:28 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Word guys.....favorite penis size....right now....lets git r done!!

Tell me i wanna know

FN Posted: Wed May 18 11:14:52 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I prefer other men's penises to be as small as possible, makes me look good.

suckitupsally Posted: Wed May 18 11:15:45 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  the git r done thing came from tv and i thought it was funny. i have it on dvd and i watch it all the time....

my favorite size is small...but not too small ya know?

suckitupsally Posted: Wed May 18 11:16:30 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>I prefer other men's penises to be as small as possible, makes me look good.

funny funny funny....um i think you ego is filling up this little room!

cookies&cream Posted: Wed May 18 11:16:31 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  suckitupsally said:
>Word guys.....favorite penis size....right now....lets git r done!!
>
>Tell me i wanna know

hmm. *shrugs* whatever size feels best, you know? i'm not too pricky...

:D

FN Posted: Wed May 18 11:16:34 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Would you mind repeating it in English?

FN Posted: Wed May 18 11:17:06 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Why do you post a reply to yourself?

suckitupsally Posted: Wed May 18 11:18:26 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  

that was for a 'little' dude i did a while back.... actually the bigger the better...or its not how big it is...its how its worked...doubt it!!!

cookies&cream Posted: Wed May 18 11:18:40 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>Would you mind repeating it in English?

repeating what? who are you talking to?

lazyelephant Posted: Wed May 18 11:20:21 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>I prefer other men's penises to be as small as possible, makes me look good.

muah ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

loser

FN Posted: Wed May 18 11:23:03 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  lazyelephant said:
>loser

That I doubt, sale sally.

suckitupsally Posted: Wed May 18 11:30:13 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>lazyelephant said:
>>loser
>
>That I doubt, sale sally.

im so confused right now!!!!!!! if ya wanna talk to me you have to break it down so i understand!

FN Posted: Wed May 18 11:48:38 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  suckitupsally said:
>im so confused right now!!!!!!! if ya wanna talk to me you have to break it down so i understand!

I'm trying to think of something you might be getting out of this, but I don't get it.

libra Posted: Wed May 18 11:49:31 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I think i'm going to check out of GT for the next couple of days. Someone let me know on MSN when the forum graduates from high school.

Posted: Wed May 18 11:54:57 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>I think i'm going to check out of GT for the next couple of days. Someone let me know on MSN when the forum graduates from high school.
>

i was just gonna say.

Mesh Posted: Wed May 18 11:56:35 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>I think i'm going to check out of GT for the next couple of days. Someone let me know on MSN when the forum graduates from high school.
>
>

Roger that. I'll get on MSN and talk to some of yas.....maybe. I never get on MSN.

beetlebum Posted: Wed May 18 11:59:34 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sorry if I've contribued to the immaturity with my annoyedness... I should've checked out yesterday, but today is the day.

and Mesh, you should get on MSN more. : )

Mouse Posted: Wed May 18 12:52:28 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  beetlebum said:
>and Mesh, you should get on MSN more. : )

Indeed quite.

FN Posted: Wed May 18 13:07:33 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mouse said:
>beetlebum said:
>>and Mesh, you should get on MSN more. : )
>
>Indeed quite.

I knew you'd be back

sweet p Posted: Wed May 18 13:29:53 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:

Don't forget to tell me too!
: (

antartica Posted: Wed May 18 13:43:31 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  thank god i'll be gone for a while back on the same job in thailand...i hope i'll get a bed space on the boat or platform this time. . . . .

have fun talking cock kiddos...

i'll sees ya when i sees ya....

addi Posted: Wed May 18 14:07:12 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  All three of ya..give it a rest please.

You're dumbing this place down and scaring people away.
There's silly posting (which I have been guilty of from time to time), and there's just plain consistant moronic posting. Yours falls in the latter group.

Sorry to be so blunt, but every time i come here lately i feel my brain cells dieing from having to suffer through your innane jr. high mentality posts.

Please stop
thank you

iggy Posted: Wed May 18 14:09:37 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  lazy elephant/suckitupsally/cookies&cream

you are definately climbing the charts of being the more detested folks in GT.
i have ignored most of your comments and more or less your presence. but your presense itself is driving a lot of forummers which i do love away from here.

i don't know how this gets you off, i can recommend u other ways to, but hey, if u think this is better than a dildo...

if u want to be part of the GT community, or want us to accept u, act like one.

we won't degrade ourselves to your maturity level.

i don't have the right to tell u what to do, but then, i got the damn right to say what i want.

it's people like you that spoils the air that we breathe in here.

iggy Posted: Wed May 18 14:11:57 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  p/s

the resistance salutes you

......................//)
....................,/../
.................../..../
.............//'...'/`
........../'/.../..../......./
........('(.......... ~/'...')
..........................'.../
..........''............. _.
..........................(

sit and spin...

addi Posted: Wed May 18 15:30:26 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  lol
so much more elequent than mine, chan

thank you

cookies&cream Posted: Wed May 18 17:33:10 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ok, at this point, i don't give a holy crap what you people think of me. all i can tell you is what i now.

1.) i only have three names here, one of which is out of order since the big crash way back in the beginning of the year. They are as follows:
skellington427
lazyelephant
cookies&cream
i am not, will not be and have never been suckitupsally.

2.) My intention was to come here to chat, and to have fun, and maybe to open myself up to different points of view. i was not trying to scare people away, or piss them off, or whatever. for this i offer my apologies to you. whether or not you take them is your decision. i am sorry if you think someone's postings are "consistant moronic." i truly hope i've not posted anything like that, but if i have, then i again offer my apologies. i will stop, or try to, but i can't say what sally will do, since i am not sally.

3.) i am not in junior high, so don't say i am. and don't say that high school's not much better (i'm not saying it is or isn't either way) but i don't think is as completely moronic as JH.

4.) i am not driving people away, it is the content which is driving people away, if you want to be technical about it. i'm not "getting off" on this, and this is far from enjoyable, even in the slightest as i guess a dildoe might be. i wouldn't know, i don't have one, have never used one, and don't plan on getting one. why don't you go flip someone else off, you seem to be good at it. i wasn't asking you to "degrade yourself" to my maturity level. well, i hope you know i have the damn right to say what i want too, chan. if you don't like it, don't read it. let's see you sit & spin.

as an endnote: there is no "air" in a forum, because it is not an oxygen tank. so in there being no air, how can i (or anyone else) spoil it?

suckitupsally Posted: Wed May 18 18:54:17 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i completely agree with cookies....all i was trying to do when i made that thread was to lighten up the tension and let everyone have some fun thats it!!! I didnt think that it would be taken seriously and drive away other members.......IM SO SORRY!
I didnt think it was that big of a deal.....My deepest sorries!!!

dan632 Posted: Thu May 19 09:58:26 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  cookies said:
>ok, at this point, i don't give a holy crap what you people think of me. all i can tell you is what i now.
>
>1.) i only have three names here, one of which is out of order since the big crash way back in the beginning of the year. They are as follows:
>skellington427
>lazyelephant
>cookies&cream
>i am not, will not be and have never been suckitupsally.

deception is not something to be proud of dude
>
>2.) My intention was to come here to chat, and to have fun, and maybe to open myself up to different points of view. i was not trying to scare people away, or piss them off, or whatever. for this i offer my apologies to you. whether or not you take them is your decision. i am sorry if you think someone's postings are "consistant moronic." i truly hope i've not posted anything like that, but if i have, then i again offer my apologies. i will stop, or try to, but i can't say what sally will do, since i am not sally.

been here for 3 years, i'm putting you up there with koff, nikki, and rant morgan
>
>3.) i am not in junior high, so don't say i am. and don't say that high school's not much better (i'm not saying it is or isn't either way) but i don't think is as completely moronic as JH.

well why not act your age? i can see why you got so defensive, you opened yourself up in a different light and that light shone immaturity, something anyone would regret.
>
>4.) i am not driving people away, it is the content which is driving people away, if you want to be technical about it. i'm not "getting off" on this, and this is far from enjoyable, even in the slightest as i guess a dildoe might be. i wouldn't know, i don't have one, have never used one, and don't plan on getting one. why don't you go flip someone else off, you seem to be good at it. i wasn't asking you to "degrade yourself" to my maturity level. well, i hope you know i have the damn right to say what i want too, chan. if you don't like it, don't read it. let's see you sit & spin.

it's people like you that drive me away, this place used to be great, intelligent casual and mature. i feel somewhat violated for openning this thread, i assure you it was for the response count, i thought it might have been something good resulting in many a response
>
>as an endnote: there is no "air" in a forum, because it is not an oxygen tank. so in there being no air, how can i (or anyone else) spoil it?

by trying to say something intelligent but still equally stupid as that. psst! air is made up of a ratio of 2:1 of nitrogen to oxygen.

I am daniel's serene response

Mesh Posted: Thu May 19 13:28:38 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  dan632 said:
>
>been here for 3 years, i'm putting you up there with koff, meshuggah, nikki, and rant morgan
>>

Hey!

And GTF(who mistook me for a woman, excusable though since there was an avatar of a fine lady up at that time), Visualingo, urbanian, E.F. Watley, onthejohn

Mesh Posted: Fri May 20 16:49:13 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mouse said:
>beetlebum said:
>>and Mesh, you should get on MSN more. : )
>
>Indeed quite.

I'll try and get on more and chit-chat with ya.

suckitupsally Posted: Sat May 21 21:43:51 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  WHY DONT WE CHANGE THE TOPIC OF THIS THREAD. sOMEBODY PLEASE SUGGEST SOMETHING THAT IS MORE "MATURE" OR A TOPIC THAT WONT SCARE PEOPLE AWAY. OH WAIT...BETTER YET.....A TOPIC THAT ISNT HIGH SCHOOLISH!!!

PLEASE

iggy Posted: Sat May 21 22:40:22 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  how 'nikki'-ish ...

hmmmmmmm.

*shrug*

*ignores the 5 of you*

Mesh Posted: Sun May 22 00:31:09 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Boredom is self-denial of one's determinist awakening.

Discuss.

or

Solipsism.

Discuss.

Ed Posted: Sun May 22 10:57:29 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>Solipsism.

Heh. Fitting?
It's won my vote as topic and solipsistically, only I exist, therefore the vote is unanimous.
:D

But how long can I talk to myself about how only I exist?

Ed Posted: Sun May 22 16:54:35 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chan said:
>how 'nikki'-ish ...
>hmmmmmmm.

>*ignores the 5 of you*

Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention, I'm also Nikki, Nocturnal, and...let's see...why not Iamjustdancing WITHOUT the period at the end!
;P

cookies&cream Posted: Sun May 22 19:31:42 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ed said:
>
>But how long can I talk to myself about how only I exist?

i'm betting you could go on for awhile.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]