Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Can "bacon prevents heart disease" be next ?
ifihadahif Posted: Sat May 21 21:10:45 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://apnews.myway.com/article/20050521/D8A7MPFG0.html

Mesh Posted: Sat May 21 21:16:55 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I've recently read something about alcohol helping to prevent cancer.....or something like that.

OI OI OI UP DA PUNX!!11

Mesh Posted: Sat May 21 21:19:03 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ahhh yes, here it is.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2005/05/09/nwhisky09.xml&sSheet=/news/2005/05/09/ixhome.html

I'll admit though, I read no further than the headline.

mat_j Posted: Mon May 23 09:45:33 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  "According to scientists at Edinburgh university, it has recenly been dicovered that gunshot woulds are actually good for the body. Ont test subject a Mr D Arbunot claimed when his wife blew his leg off with the family shotgun it changed his life, he doesn't get so stressed anymore as he doesn't have to work and he's lost several pounds in weight."
-BDSM news

ifihadahif Posted: Mon May 23 13:42:20 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>"According to scientists at Edinburgh university, it has recenly been dicovered that gunshot woulds are actually good for the body. Ont test subject a Mr D Arbunot claimed when his wife blew his leg off with the family shotgun it changed his life, he doesn't get so stressed anymore as he doesn't have to work and he's lost several pounds in weight."
>-BDSM news
>
Your avatar looks suspiciously like Tom Waits.

mat_j Posted: Tue May 24 10:23:00 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>mat_j said:
>>"According to scientists at Edinburgh university, it has recenly been dicovered that gunshot woulds are actually good for the body. Ont test subject a Mr D Arbunot claimed when his wife blew his leg off with the family shotgun it changed his life, he doesn't get so stressed anymore as he doesn't have to work and he's lost several pounds in weight."
>>-BDSM news
>>
>Your avatar looks suspiciously like Tom Waits.

It suspiciously is

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]