Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Demon Days
Cherry_Moon Posted: Fri May 27 17:17:45 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I LOVE the new Gorillaz album. thoughts?

Mesh Posted: Fri May 27 17:23:28 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I've never heard. What kind of music?

Kira Posted: Fri May 27 18:53:18 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Kind of rock/hip-hop, maybe? Sort of dark and cheerful at the same time...

Cherry_Moon Posted: Fri May 27 19:52:01 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Demon Days was the darkest of the two albums by the Gorillaz. The Gorillaz are weird and in their second album there was a lot of rap. the video for the feel good inc was depressing. this album fits my current dark mood i'm in. my guy friend is an ass, my car situatiopn isn't hopeful neither is the job situation. so yeah dark depressing albums are diffently in my cd/mp3 player.

Aeon Posted: Fri May 27 21:42:51 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yeah. It's darker than their first album... but not THAT dark. Overall there is a strange dance groove feel coarsing through the album. If you think that's dark music... you need to put down your Britney Spears album and find GOOD music.

Posted: Fri May 27 21:44:07 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  demon days is a solid album. 4 stars.

Aeon Posted: Fri May 27 21:49:45 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sorry to sound snappy, Cherry_Moon/2D. I'm just a biggity bitch. I agree with Crim. Solid album, though I wonder in what direction Dan "The Automator" would have taken with it.

Ed Posted: Fri May 27 23:15:52 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  2d said:
>thoughts?

None at all.

mat_j Posted: Tue May 31 04:59:33 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I used to be a big Gorillaz fan then i more or less forgot tabout them in the four years since the last album, but i say Clinteastwood the other day and i thought yeah, that's the stuff.

innocenceNonus Posted: Tue May 31 14:08:54 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Friend sent me a couple of songs from the album, and it all sounds really different. Lots of play going on, though I guess there is a string of darkness running through.

I dunno. The more and more I hear from/ about this album, the more and more I wanna get it.

cookies&cream Posted: Tue May 31 17:02:30 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i loooove the gorillaz. i must get this album...

Cherry_Moon Posted: Wed Jun 1 11:44:21 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Aeon said:
>Yeah. It's darker than their first album... but not THAT dark.

i felt it was dark for the Gorillaz. but what do i know

>If you think that's dark music... you need to put down your Britney Spears album and find GOOD music.

oh i don't own britany but i have some really good hilary duff music (kidding SERIOUSLY just kidding) it's dark for my tastes. i like alot lighter folk rock hippish music though i do indulge in some dark music and rap.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]