Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

clubbing
Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Jun 5 18:44:01 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  okay gters i'm getting geared up for a night of clubbing monday night after work. any tips? i want to look sexy yet cute. but i'm not going to wear anything pink. or cheery colored like yellow. i've never worn make before but i want to look good umm i'm new at this. help!

Ahriman Posted: Sun Jun 5 19:45:13 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  black and red

libra Posted: Sun Jun 5 21:35:47 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i have an adorable black strapless dress with an a-symmetrical bottom (one side veers down longer than the other. I wear it with a red tie tied around my waist (tied the way a guy's tie would be tied, hanging off to one side (towards the longer side of the skirt)

don't wear heels.

most clubs will let you in without them, and your feet will die by the end of the night if you wear them.

Black flip flops are my best friend when i go clubbing.

iggy Posted: Sun Jun 5 22:30:18 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  strapless
tube top
halter tops
anything backless

+

low waist jeans

throw in those shimmery powder on your cleavage

and u're set

Posted: Mon Jun 6 01:46:16 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I rock out the jeans + rust coloured corduroy sportscoat blazer with a t-shirt underneath whenever i want to snaz it up downtown.

iggy Posted: Mon Jun 6 05:47:38 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  for me?

i make sure my hair styled...
a little goatee

v necks, or vintage tees that are not too tight or loose.

vintage jeans...

and it's accessorise accessorise accessorise...

and a lot of attitude and confidence :)

addi Posted: Mon Jun 6 07:19:11 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  If you really want to turn some heads, Tudy, just go naked. That should work.

*and I really need everyone's help cuz I'm going grocery shopping after work today, and I'm just not sure what to wear. Like...should I do the rumpled look with a t-shirt and faded jeans and messy hair? Or maybe the professional look with slacks, black loafers and a pressed white linen shirt? Or maybe I should do the "hif" and just wear a thong. Like...I dunno...I'm so confused!! I want to look sexy, but not like a slutty tramp manwhore...ya know?

Mesh Posted: Mon Jun 6 07:39:36 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Addi, I'd say go with the hif option.

addi Posted: Mon Jun 6 07:48:37 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>Addi, I'd say go with the hif option.

I dunno...I'm beginning to think Libra's suggestion of an adorable black strapless dress with an a-symmetrical bottom is the way to go
: )

*and you look so menacing and evil in your black avatar pic...and we all know you're sweeter than a hot fudge sundae!

Mesh Posted: Mon Jun 6 08:00:16 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
> I'd say go with the hif option.
>
>I dunno...I'm beginning to think Libra's suggestion of an adorable black strapless dress with an a-symmetrical bottom is the way to go
>: )
>
>*and you look so menacing and evil in your black avatar pic...and we all know you're sweeter than a hot fudge sundae!

LOL, yeah maybe Libras idea is a bit better.

And that pic is circa.....2000/2001 or something, I think. And, hot fudge sundae!?!?! I am sour and bitter to the bone!

Cherry_Moon Posted: Mon Jun 6 08:40:25 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chan said:
>halter tops
>anything backless
>low waist jeans
>throw in those shimmery powder on your cleavage

sounds like a plan to me. problem though. i just talked to my friends mom. and my friend hadn't told her about us clubbing so i think i got her in trouble. but regardless. i have a car so i'm going out tonight anyway. i wish i lived closer to some of you gters like mesh and ifih and crim. wild partying. ;)

Cherry_Moon Posted: Mon Jun 6 08:42:49 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>If you really want to turn some heads, Tudy, just go naked. That should work.

i thought about it briefly. but i don't know. it might make my ass look big.

>*Or maybe I should do the "hif" and just wear a thong.

*flees in terror*

>Like...I dunno...I'm so confused!! I want to look sexy, but not like a slutty tramp manwhore...ya know?

lmao. i can't breathe.
better then looking like a womanwhore.
which.
i don't want to look like.

FN Posted: Mon Jun 6 09:31:14 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  When I go clubbing I usually wear a black jeans and black/dark blue close-fitting (non-gay type) t-shirt.

Usually does the trick.

sweet p Posted: Mon Jun 6 15:12:08 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  If it's a busy club and you like dancing a lot, then it's going to get really sweaty, so my only suggestion would be to wear something that you will be comfortable being sweaty in.

No long sleeves or thick materials.

Cos if you are sweating to death and frowning, then you won't be looking too sexy.

FN Posted: Mon Jun 6 15:13:21 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yeah, light breathing clothing is the key to a good night of clubbing.

ifihadahif Posted: Mon Jun 6 16:46:32 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>Yeah, light breathing clothing is the key to a good night of clubbing.
>
nekkid is better

Posted: Mon Jun 6 21:54:07 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://www.tshirthell.com/shirts/products/a472/a472.gif

Posted: Mon Jun 6 21:54:37 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  oh, and just for addi:

http://www.tshirthell.com/shirts/products/a492/a492.gif

:)

choke Posted: Tue Jun 7 05:33:08 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Pink can look good against black..

Hrmm. I don't wear makeup aside from the whole white contacts black eyeliner deal so can't help you there. If you're going for cute maybe some glitter wouldn't go amiss..

Eh. Jeans and some kind of small top. Trust your instincts!! I agree with Libra on the heels. Goddam I cannot even try them on. And no short skirts, don't know about where you live but in NZ if you're dancing you're likely to get a few hands in unlikely places :/

No bags. They are a pain in the arse to look after.

Have fun :)

addi Posted: Tue Jun 7 06:13:53 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  CriminalSaint said:
>oh, and just for addi:
>
>http://www.tshirthell.com/shirts/products/a492/a492.gif

Okay, that's it! I'm not going to help you decide your class schedule!

Anyhoo, the fool that designed that shirt doesn't know sheep talk. "Baaaaaa" with six a's means "will you respect me in the morning?"

addi Posted: Tue Jun 7 06:22:23 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:

>And no short skirts, don't know about where you live but in NZ if you're dancing you're likely to get a few hands in unlikely places :/

lol
Fashion tips from choke. I love it. And It's so damn cute the way you worded that.

"Officer, he touched me in my unlikely place!"

choke Posted: Tue Jun 7 06:52:09 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>>lol
>Fashion tips from choke. I love it. And It's so damn cute the way you worded that.
>
I can't help it if I have a realistic outlook on life :P

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]