Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

debt
antartica Posted: Tue Jun 28 02:35:36 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  how many of you can say that you owe not a single penny for anything?

bills, credit cards, etc?

i'm currently running up some 7K Sing$$$

Mesh Posted: Tue Jun 28 03:00:39 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I can honestly say I have paid off all debt I had.

And I dont use credit cards almost ever. I pay everything in cold-hard cash, even automobiles.

I actually have 3 people who I have bailed out of the gutter who owe me money for a combined total of about $3000.

Posted: Tue Jun 28 03:55:29 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Tuition and my car have got me in for about $8500CDN

Mesh Posted: Tue Jun 28 04:03:07 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  CriminalSaint said:
>Tuition and my car have got me in for about $8500CDN

LOL Tuition.

choke Posted: Tue Jun 28 04:33:48 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I don't owe anything, but that's because I don't have any big possessions except my guitar which was a gift.. I spend all my money on food and entertainment :D

FN Posted: Tue Jun 28 06:41:59 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I don't owe anybody anything (not counting in parental costs like food and shelter ofcourse).

A lot of people owe me though, at 5% intrest a week.

addi Posted: Tue Jun 28 07:02:41 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  As debt goes I'm not in too bad of shape relatively speaking. I owe, but so far it's been manageable for the most part. It's hard living in America to be my age and not have debt, unless you're independantly wealthy.

I owe my soul to the devil, but I've been paying that back in installments.

Mesh Posted: Tue Jun 28 07:05:07 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>
>A lot of people owe me though, at 5% intrest a week.

LOL. I dont charge the people that owe me intrest, because if I did, they'd be fucked. They wont be able to pay me back in quite a while.

Mesh Posted: Tue Jun 28 07:07:28 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>
>I actually have 3 people who I have bailed out of the gutter who owe me money for a combined total of about $3000.
>
>

Dont think by gutter I meant jail. I'd likely not bail someone out of jail, you fuck up and get yourself in there, you can just stay there and learn a lesson from it. I just meant they had to choose between paying their rent or having food to eat. I wouldnt let them starve or get kicked out on the streets.

addi Posted: Tue Jun 28 07:13:04 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:

>I just meant they had to choose between paying their rent or having food to eat. I wouldnt let them starve or get kicked out on the streets.

: )
You've got a good heart, mesh.

Tough love.

jennemmer Posted: Tue Jun 28 11:42:14 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I wouldn't be doing to badly if it wasn't for the whole tuition thing. Most of my debt isn't on a credit card, fortunately, but through a student credit line.

My credit cards have been getting a workout recently, but that is only because they still haven't figured out how to pay me yet this summer. (going on 2 months now... thank goodness for roommates who have been in the same boat and understand)

breeze Posted: Tue Jun 28 11:49:15 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I owe some tuition money (less than a thousand) and couple of thousand in credit card debt, but that's pretty much it. Could be worse... I wonder how I manage to work full-time and yet still be broke though.

libra Posted: Tue Jun 28 12:41:50 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Nothing yet...i don't own anything big. Eventually, i'm sure there will be student loans and things.

Silentmind Posted: Tue Jun 28 13:47:41 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Not a single penny. But, wait two years, and I'll have a mother-load of student loans if I go out of country.

ifihadahif Posted: Tue Jun 28 14:30:42 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>You've got a good heart, mesh.
>
Yes, I'm sure it would go well with a nice Chianti and some fava beans . . .heh heh heh heh

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]