Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

design ideas
breeze Posted: Thu Jun 30 14:46:28 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Just a list of cool designs that won an IDEA award. It's a long list (150+ designs) but you can pick a category from the drop down menu at the top. Some of this stuff is really cool. I liked student designs and design explorations especially.

http://images.businessweek.com/ss/05/06/idea2005/source/1.htm?campaign_id=spr_yahoo_idea05

addi Posted: Thu Jun 30 15:29:30 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Only took the time to look at some of the designs. some very creative people out there for sure.
I liked this one
"The VIOlight Toothbrush Sanitizer and Storage System uses safe, clean ultraviolet light to kill up to 99.9 percent of the germs on your toothbrush."

I hate putting a yucky toothbrush in my mouth, especially after my dog uses it first.

"Hogan!!"

kurohyou Posted: Thu Jun 30 17:14:57 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sitting here bored at work and went through them all. Interesting little gadgets and what not. Most disturbing. The rectal theomether, can't remember the number. still lots of time left at the office.

Not that it matters...

addi Posted: Thu Jun 30 17:18:24 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  kurohyou said:
>Most disturbing. The rectal theomether, can't remember the number.

>Not that it matters...

: )

At least it wasn't a rectal toothbrush

For what it's worth...

kurohyou Posted: Thu Jun 30 17:21:17 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>kurohyou said:
>>Most disturbing. The rectal theomether, can't remember the number.
>
>>Not that it matters...
>
>: )
>
>At least it wasn't a rectal toothbrush
>
>For what it's worth...

Just what type of creature has teeth in their rectum? All I can visualize is some thing with an ass that looks like the sarlak from Jedi.

addi Posted: Thu Jun 30 17:40:30 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  kurohyou said:

>Just what type of creature has teeth in their rectum?

I don't know, Kuro, and to be honest I don't really want to give it a whole lot of thought.
I regret ever making that post now.

ifihadahif Posted: Thu Jun 30 17:48:56 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>kurohyou said:
>
>>Just what type of creature has teeth in their rectum?
>
>I don't know, Kuro, and to be honest I don't really want to give it a whole lot of thought.
>I regret ever making that post now.
>
>: )
God, what filthy minds you guys have.
Maybe rectal toothbrush doesn't refer to the type of brush it is, but rather the method of storage.

kurohyou Posted: Thu Jun 30 18:43:53 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  filthy mcnasty said:
>addi said:
>>kurohyou said:
>>
>>>Just what type of creature has teeth in their rectum?
>>
>>I don't know, Kuro, and to be honest I don't really want to give it a whole lot of thought.
>>I regret ever making that post now.
>>
>>: )
>God, what filthy minds you guys have.
>Maybe rectal toothbrush doesn't refer to the type of brush it is, but rather the method of storage.

We're filthy mr. mcnasty, if that is your real name. And I didn't start the filthyness I just sought clarification, fearing that perhaps there was some kind of creature out there that I had missed, dispite my religious viewing of the discovery channel.

As for storage...um sure, disturbing nonetheless, but if that was where you stored it would you really want to use it again. That would be a one time use item if you ask me, and if it were one use item why bother storing it.

My God man why are you still talking abou this. Its disturbing, its derranged, its gross, its Thursday and I desperately want it to be Friday....ahhhhhhhhhh

Not that it matters....

FN Posted: Fri Jul 1 02:47:46 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  How sick is this:

http://usa.ultimatetopsites.com/bin/topsite.cgi?treciababy&cat=general&ID=11

DanSRose Posted: Sat Jul 2 00:42:16 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe wins the disturbing site award, up-doing Mr. McNasty's gun festival.
The music is creeping the hell out of me. That and Crafts Fair link onhome page.

Frin Posted: Sun Jul 3 01:07:04 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  >kurohyou said:
>
>>Just what type of creature has teeth in their rectum?

"A Russian phrase. The way we say: "I need that like I need a hole in my head…" Russian people say: "I need that like I need teeth in my asshole…"
Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse
Those stories about how animals caught in a trap will chew off their leg, well, any coyote would tell you a couple bites beats the hell out of being dead.
Hell… even if you're Russian, some day you just might want those teeth." - 'Guts' from the book "Haunted" by Chuck Palahniuk

addi Posted: Sun Jul 3 09:40:14 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Frin said:
Russian people say: "I need that like I need teeth in my asshole…"

lol
Those Russians have such a way with words.

Welcome Frin

kurohyou Posted: Sun Jul 3 20:01:59 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Frin said:
>>kurohyou said:
>>
>
>"A Russian phrase. The way we say: "I need that like I need a hole in my head…" Russian people say: "I need that like I need teeth in my asshole…"
>Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse
>Those stories about how animals caught in a trap will chew off their leg, well, any coyote would tell you a couple bites beats the hell out of being dead.
>Hell… even if you're Russian, some day you just might want those teeth." - 'Guts' from the book "Haunted" by Chuck Palahniuk
>

Frin, thanks for the info and welcome to the fray...

For what it's worth...

breeze Posted: Sun Jul 3 20:57:45 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Frin said:
>>kurohyou said:
>>
>
>"A Russian phrase. The way we say: "I need that like I need a hole in my head…" Russian people say: "I need that like I need teeth in my asshole…"
>Those stories about how animals caught in a trap will chew off their leg, well, any coyote would tell you a couple bites beats the hell out of being dead.
>Hell… even if you're Russian, some day you just might want those teeth." - 'Guts' from the book "Haunted" by Chuck Palahniuk
>

Hey, v nashem polku pribilo! =) One more Russian speaking person on GT planet. Welcome aboard

Frin Posted: Sun Jul 3 22:07:56 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I don't speak Russian, (my Latvian friend attempted to teach me once.. the end result; utter disaster) but thank you for the warm welcome.

Mesh Posted: Mon Jul 4 22:04:54 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yob materi vashi!

eh? ehhhhh?

Guess not.

choke Posted: Tue Jul 5 04:25:30 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>Only took the time to look at some of the designs. some very creative people out there for sure.
>I liked this one
>"The VIOlight Toothbrush Sanitizer and Storage System uses safe, clean ultraviolet light to kill up to 99.9 percent of the germs on your toothbrush."
>
>I hate putting a yucky toothbrush in my mouth, especially after my dog uses it first.
>
>"Hogan!!"

I found out my dad has been using my toothbrush for about a month, thinking it was his. I found out when he took it on holiday with him :/ It's a touchy subject at the moment :P

choke Posted: Tue Jul 5 04:28:46 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Frin said:

A guy in NZ got trapped under a rock by his arm, so he cut it off with a blunt pocketknife :D I don't think I could do that.

Mesh Posted: Tue Jul 5 05:40:54 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:
>
>A guy in NZ got trapped under a rock by his arm, so he cut it off with a blunt pocketknife :D I don't think I could do that.

I saw this story on the news. It was a "cool" story.....except that they spent thirty minutes on it.

_
ll

ifihadahif Posted: Tue Jul 5 06:52:18 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:
>I found out my dad has been using my toothbrush for about a month, thinking it was his. I found out when he took it on holiday with him :/ It's a touchy subject at the moment :P
>
Tell him in no uncertain terms that it is most definitely your rectal toothbrush.

addi Posted: Tue Jul 5 07:27:24 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:

>It's a touchy subject at the moment :P

I don't know why, but that phrase made me laugh.

and try to look on the bright side, Tiff...at least you didn't discover he was borrowing your clothes

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]