Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Attack on London
Zacq Posted: Thu Jul 7 09:17:11 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://reuters.myway.com/article/20050707/2005-07-07T121928Z_01_N07287346_RTRIDST_0_NEWS-SECURITY-BRITAIN-TOLL-DC.html

addi Posted: Thu Jul 7 09:25:49 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  listened to this story as i drove into work early this morning. Sad...really sad. Has to be in connection with the summit going on now in Scotland
: (

FN Posted: Thu Jul 7 09:31:59 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It's supposed to be because of the British involvement in Iraq.

Maya Posted: Thu Jul 7 09:50:11 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  it sucks!!! im stranded at work and there seems to be no way home. Its so sad

addi Posted: Thu Jul 7 09:52:50 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  glad you're safe. Nice to hear from you

FN Posted: Thu Jul 7 10:00:36 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Transportation should be up and running again in a few hours.

beetlebum Posted: Thu Jul 7 11:09:27 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm okay, too. Mer. A friend was biking past Edgeware Rd tube station when the bomb went off; he's okay, but shaken up. (Because then he biked to Paddinngton to catch a train, and the police started running out screaming "run!", which he did. Poor guy.)

And my mum flies in tomorrow, and the buses aren't running to and from the airports. Sigh.

Silentmind Posted: Thu Jul 7 11:19:00 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ya, my friend is travelling there right now. Missed the king's cross station one by five minutes. Luckily we got an email from her letting us know she was ok.

dan632 Posted: Thu Jul 7 11:43:38 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i swear to god this world is coming to be a festering pile of shit! if it is protestors...which i suspect it is considering the G-8 summit is on, they oughta grow a brain. they're getting negative attention at the moment from these bombs (if it is them), why don't they just shave a bunch of cats, rabbits and dogs and write their protests on the skin of these animals in permanent marker? sure, they'd still get negative attention but at least people would laugh at what they did

Nikki Posted: Thu Jul 7 12:39:13 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I have a BETTER suggestion. Tell the protesters to find a job! Where DO they get the time to protest! Lazy good-for-nothings! Harruuummppphhh.

Zacq Posted: Thu Jul 7 12:48:02 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  There's already a Flickr photoset on it.

http://www.flickr.com/groups/bomb/pool/show/

Lower the speed to one or two seconds with some John Butler Trio in the background.

breeze Posted: Fri Jul 8 14:35:13 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  They it's has connection with some group that calls itself "Al-Qaeda in Europe" or something along those lines. *sigh* it's sad...

Called all my friends in London yesterday. Luckily they were all safe...

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]