Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

i'm typing this naked (by chanz)
iggy Posted: Sun Jul 10 16:51:28 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ok... maybe i think this will be a one post thread but here goes...

it's fucking summer here and i'm too hot and sweaty to go to sleep.
i hate to sleep in air conditioning as the stale air does do strange things to my nose, which is why i love to sleep naked in the confines of my room.

oh heck, i find any reason to get naked.
[insert wierd images here]

so here i am... typing this thread naked.

so to prove addi wrong. lets see if i get any response.

Mesh Posted: Sun Jul 10 16:54:53 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Heat index been getting to about 110 degrees here. So goddamn hot, even at night been getting hot and humid. I like to sleep in the nakey as well.

I'm not naked right now though, in a wifebeater and swimming shorts.

addi Posted: Sun Jul 10 17:27:00 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  lol
Well I figure as long as it stays under 10 posts I'm still okay. If it goes higher then I was definately wrong.

and, chan my friend. If you're gonna post naked at least have your webcam on
: )

ifihadahif Posted: Sun Jul 10 18:06:03 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hey Addie, it's just a little past 6pm here, how are you weathering that hurricane down there ?

Mesh Posted: Sun Jul 10 18:09:14 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Oh thats right addi, how are things there?

Too bad there were none hurricanes when I was in Georgia. I was there for the wrong time of the year.

ifihadahif Posted: Sun Jul 10 18:26:52 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm not naked, but I'm not wearing any underwear.

addi Posted: Sun Jul 10 18:40:37 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  filthy mcnasty said:
>I'm not naked, but I'm not wearing any underwear.

So comforting to know. I'll sleep better tonight.

I really didn't want to add to the post count on this thread (I hate it when Chan is right), but felt like I needed to answer your question

So far so good (I hope for Innocence as well). Went out for tennis lessons today and it didn't start raining till the end. No high winds here yet. Don't know if the worst is yet to come though. I'll tell you one thing...having a satellite dish and constant rainy weather don't mix. It keeps knocking my service out.
: (

Thanks for the concern though. If I'm missing on GT next week you'll know why

ifihadahif Posted: Sun Jul 10 18:51:47 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>filthy mcnasty said:
>>I'm not naked, but I'm not wearing any underwear.
>
>So comforting to know. I'll sleep better tonight.
>
>I really didn't want to add to the post count on this thread (I hate it when Chan is right), but felt like I needed to answer your question
>
>So far so good (I hope for Innocence as well). Went out for tennis lessons today and it didn't start raining till the end. No high winds here yet. Don't know if the worst is yet to come though. I'll tell you one thing...having a satellite dish and constant rainy weather don't mix. It keeps knocking my service out.
>: (
>
>Thanks for the concern though. If I'm missing on GT next week you'll know why
>
If your satellite dish lands on my new garage I'm gonna need a return address for ya.
Hope you're stocked up on batteries, candles, beer and cigs.
Yes, I know you don't smoke.

libra Posted: Sun Jul 10 19:42:45 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ooo chanz.

actually, i was on gt earlier without underwear...but i won't go into further details.

addi Posted: Sun Jul 10 20:59:14 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:

>actually, i was on gt earlier without underwear

Well there goes the rest on my evening

*and the 10 post rule no longer applies...cuz a plinker with no undies posted
yes!

misszero Posted: Sun Jul 10 22:28:39 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  you bastards. i'm shivering my proverbials off down here in the southern hemisphere. I never thought i'd say this, but i wish it was summer.

Zacq Posted: Sun Jul 10 22:39:36 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>*and the 10 post rule no longer applies...cuz a plinker with no undies posted

That was a close one. Libra stays cool and saves it in the ninth.

Sorry I'm watching Sunday Night Baseball.

Dancer Posted: Mon Jul 11 00:04:11 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i just came back from hongkong/shenzhen, it's hotter there! some day last week the temperature shot up to 36degree celsius!

andariel Posted: Mon Jul 11 01:52:43 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Living in a little brick house is no fun in the summer, this place turns into an oven. I spent the day laying in bed spread eagle with every fan we own directed at me listening to a David Sedaris audio book and then an Opeth CD. My clothing condition need not be discussed tho I will say at the start of this I was fresh from a cool bath.

Frin Posted: Mon Jul 11 03:55:56 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I just had to contribute...
It's cold here. Winter in a huge brick hose isn't all that fun. But I'm not really the type that minds the weather. I usually wear long sleeves all year round. This year I haven’t gone one school day without wearing two shirts (but that's because I hate the school uniforms - they're so damn itchy - so I have a shirt underneath). So although not minding being a little over heated or chilly on occasion, I can appreciate the ‘need’ to do things naked. I for one shall not participate… (I did wear Amy’s underpants for a day… but that’s another story)

Frin Posted: Mon Jul 11 04:07:45 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Frin said:
>I just had to contribute...
>It's cold here. Winter in a huge brick hose isn't all that fun.

In a cold brick HOUSE. Sorry.

addi Posted: Mon Jul 11 08:40:33 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I always like the contrary seasons of the southern hemishere..knowing that when I'm dieing from the heat and humidy here that you Aussies are staying nice and cool.

As for here, it's raining cats and dogs, and the forecast says it will be that way all week (no tennis...damn!). The rivers and creeks are rising and will flood if this continues. I'm thinking about building an ark and loading 10 plinkers and a penguin, in case I need to start civilization over again.

On topic: I choose not to face the wacko Atlanta drivers this morning on the highway. So I'm working from home in a T and boxers. I'd pull a Chan and go naked, but it's too dangerous. My 2 cats confuse my johnson for some kind of swinging cat toy, and that can be extremely painful.

CorDrine Posted: Mon Jul 11 11:15:12 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ya man, freaking hot in sg. Fell asleep every afternoon while trying to study. Had to turn the aircon on at night to sleep. It rain a bit in the evening, but the sidewalk was dry up in half an hour. Went to the seaside just now, no breeze either. But FYI, I am still clothed while typing this thread :P

Posted: Mon Jul 11 18:38:11 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  pffft
who gets naked?
it's so last week.
The only suitable excuse to get naked anymore is so as to earn $$$.

libra Posted: Mon Jul 11 21:20:37 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It's 6:20 pm and it's currently 90 degrees. It's been this hot and hotter all day.

I might be sleeping naked tonight.

addi Posted: Mon Jul 11 22:15:51 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  tease!

(you need your boyfriend back...QUICK!)

Mesh Posted: Mon Jul 11 22:52:16 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  21:50 and its only a heat index of 85 degrees fahrenheit. Not too bad.

libra Posted: Mon Jul 11 22:59:45 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>tease!
>
>(you need your boyfriend back...QUICK!)

hehe
god, i know

i've been fighting with my parents nonstop for like a week. I haven't done that since before jonathan.

Christian Posted: Tue Jul 12 07:42:24 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I love to sleep naked, but it's a dribble thing you know...if i go to the can even once...the undies come with me, and go back on ...lol...well at least I get a FEW hours lol

ifihadahif Posted: Tue Jul 12 09:05:05 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christian said:
>I love to sleep naked, but it's a dribble thing you know...if i go to the can even once...the undies come with me, and go back on ...lol...well at least I get a FEW hours lol
>
heh heh heh
dribble
heh heh heh

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]