Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

The Simpleman Journals. All I want
iggy Posted: Wed Jul 27 06:10:00 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  All I want...

i need to be hugged.
not just a friendly one... but one in the arms of where the comfort of where my heart lies

these days, everything has been a blur... like one of the effects that i do so often in many of the productions that we churn out.

my life just pass me by... not that i'm complaining.

everything is good, but still something is missing.

i know i do sound like a sap now and then, but isn't that what life is about?

i'm tired of games people play and that's why i took a sabbatical from such games and lived by myself for close to a year.

a year passed me by and even though i've met so many people and went to so many places, i don't have a memory to hold on to.

my memory of 2004-2005 is just memories of work...
and sometimes i wonder if life is as good as it gets.

work is still work... even though that's all i live for these days.

it doesn't come close to holding someone, knowing that she's there and can look into your eyes and know how you feel even if you don't say a thing.

to me, that's real.

and to me, that reality is far away from my reality...

i wish i can pack my bags and travel to a beach far away from my reality even though it gives me my peace and happiness...

all i want is to sit there without ever feeling lonely.

all i want is my clear blue skies.

all i want is my blanket of stars.

all i want is my ocean view before me.

addi Posted: Wed Jul 27 07:29:54 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chan said:

>
>all i want is my clear blue skies.
>
>all i want is my blanket of stars.
>
>all i want is my ocean view before me.

You just described my idea of heaven...with the plinker you love right next to you of course (and maybe my dog too).
I'll take that any day over streets of gold and a mansion and singing hymns all day. Anyway I have a fear of heights so I wouldn't want to walk around on clouds. I want terra firma under my feet. Which makes me wonder if angels have to stay on strict diets cuz if they get too fat then they would fall through the clouds. I don't think their angel wings would help them because they're just for show, and not really functional. Which now makes me wonder if the squirrels I sometimes see smack the ground out of nowhere in my backyard are really overweight angels from heaven.

*I don't know where this came from. I must be channeling mesh this morning

innocenceNonus Posted: Wed Jul 27 11:24:22 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I love GT.

And both of you.

I believe that the secret to Life is finding God and Christ. But eh... several people will prolly disagree with me, which is understandable.

If you want a more non-denominational/ secular answer, I believe that it's all about finding a passion. Something to love and pursue. Growth.

choke Posted: Thu Jul 28 04:15:04 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>
>
>You just described my idea of heaven...with the plinker you love right next to you of course (and maybe my dog too).
>

Can I just have the dog?

addi Posted: Thu Jul 28 07:20:15 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:

>Can I just have the dog?

Sure : )
If your idea of heaven is unconditional love from a loyal pooch then that's cool. Just be prepared for dealing with dog cooties when it licks your face.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]