Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Just passing through
Mark Posted: Sun Jul 31 15:19:43 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hi there, for those who care, Iím just popping my head around the corner to see whatís going on here. Saw some interesting posts on which I sadly can not reply since I couldnít read them entirely.

Just had a LAN party with a couple of friends of mine (you know: link all pcís together and play games) and tomorrow I will continue working again :p So I will again have little time to check out this place.

Next weekend I will be checking out my neighboring country Belgium. I will be going to Brussels for four days with my gf. Just a little break from my hectic life.

Wish you all good luck and I will see you when I get back here.

Greetz,
Wolffie

addi Posted: Sun Jul 31 18:16:45 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  nice to hear from you Wolffie. Have lots of wholesome fun with the gf in Belgium. Maybe you'll get really lucky and bump into Christophe...I heard he hangs around that country a lot.

FN Posted: Sun Jul 31 20:12:04 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yeah, but not in Brussels.

Don't go into the subways after 9, and carry some kind of weapon to take some of the "other-coloured fellow man" out once they start harassing you.

Although since you're from Holland I'm guessing you're used to "a multi-cultural society".

I'm getting irritated already.

Don't get me started.

choke Posted: Mon Aug 1 02:51:30 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Someone started a thread about it ages ago but I often wonder what I would do if I bumped into someone from GT. Lol.

DaveHill Posted: Mon Aug 1 05:04:56 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>Yeah, but not in Brussels.
>
>Don't go into the subways after 9, and carry some kind of weapon to take some of the "other-coloured fellow man" out once they start harassing you.
>
>Although since you're from Holland I'm guessing you're used to "a multi-cultural society".
>
>I'm getting irritated already.
>
>Don't get me started.

I'm not so sure Brussel is worse than Amsterdam at late hours. But yes, we're used to it here. Not that we like it...etc. etc.

Mesh Posted: Wed Aug 17 21:32:57 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Its the pakis.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]