Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

sailing out...
breeze Posted: Tue Aug 2 14:31:11 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i'll be gone for a while... Not that I was here very often lately, but it's a pretty messed up period of my life and I'll need to take a break to get some things together...

I don't know how long it might take me.. a month, maybe two, and maybe even longer or maybe less.. Just didn't want to disappear without any notice. I still might be online on MSN from time to time and I'll be happy to talk to those of you who use it there..

I'll be in Turkey in September, so if anybody might be in that part of the world, or if you want something from there, let me know... Phil, let me know when you're gonna be in Philly :) we'll get together for a drink or something..

I'm sure i'm gonna miss you all, but i'll be back..

Posted: Tue Aug 2 15:56:39 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  breeze said:
>Phil, let me know when you're gonna be in Philly :) we'll get together for a drink or something..

Will you be around Aug. 19-21? I may be looking to catch some Pittsburg/Philly games that weekend.

Ahriman Posted: Tue Aug 2 16:09:21 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Here's to you breeze
Good luck and may the winds take you someplace magical. Stay sane.

kurohyou Posted: Tue Aug 2 18:23:41 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I hope that all works out for you. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts.

Stay safe in your journeys...

For what it's worth...

iggy Posted: Tue Aug 2 22:57:04 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  stay safe =)

and hope everything works out well for u

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]