Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Summer
Cherry_Moon Posted: Fri Aug 5 17:39:51 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry is back and my critique of summer:
it sucked ass. things are so upside down and backward right now it really sucks. my bf is in sweden and my full time job sucks. and i have no social life and college is about to start so i'll be having a butt load of hw to do on top of working. bleh. can someone just shoot me? please? i'll even buy the gun and bullets, just shoot me please.

Beep Posted: Fri Aug 5 18:11:50 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  sends an e-bullet. :D
patience, get out there and things will get better.

Mouse Posted: Fri Aug 5 18:16:34 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cheer up my dear. Work makes you money, which is a very good thing. You have a boyfriend, which is lovely even if he far away. You'll pick up some friends from the better among your college crowd, and if all else fails you can call me up and we can hang out. Soon you'll be flipping out over homework, but you'll earn good grades anyways.
Remember to breathe my dear, life is good, but only if you let it be.

Hugs, Mousie

Cherry_Moon Posted: Fri Aug 5 18:16:55 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Beep said:
>sends an e-bullet. :D

thanks much needed

>patience, get out there and things will get better.

lmao. yeah right. but i'll take your word for it.

Cherry_Moon Posted: Fri Aug 5 18:18:24 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mouse said:
>Cheer up my dear. Work makes you money, which is a very good thing. You have a boyfriend, which is lovely even if he far away.

my mom made us break up and forbid him to contact me.

You'll pick up some friends from the better among your college crowd, and if all else fails you can call me up and we can hang out.

i'm not allowed to hang out with friends.

Soon you'll be flipping out over homework, but you'll earn good grades anyways.

thanks

>Remember to breathe my dear, life is good, but only if you let it be.
>
>Hugs, Mousie

love you mouse. i miss you something terrible.

FN Posted: Fri Aug 5 20:40:33 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I know a job for you that doesn't need schooling, pays good, and I bet you'd like it.

A cleaning lady. What were you thinking?

Who fits the shoe...

Haha

Cherry_Moon Posted: Fri Aug 5 21:33:30 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>I know a job for you that doesn't need schooling, pays good, and I bet you'd like it.
>A cleaning lady. What were you thinking?

hmm that's interesting. i was thinking assassin. but that's just me.

oh. and btw fyi i love college and very much want a degree. unlike some homophobe backwood sexist barbarian pig like yourself.

Mouse Posted: Fri Aug 5 22:17:42 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>A cleaning lady.

My stepsis does that, she took my stepmom's business when she couldn't work anymore. She makes good money, you should talk to her sometime. She could drop a little work your way when she needs a hand.

It just occured to me that you may have already spoken to her, so I'll wander off into a corner somewhere and leave you alone.

Mouse

DanSRose Posted: Sat Aug 6 02:32:53 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  So, I went for an interview for a teaching program last week and got turned down Wednesday afternoon. I've in and out of sort of the worst depressions I've been through in the last couple of months. Three-ish days and all I've been able to do is to check Savannah apartment listings and I think I've developed an eating disorder. huzzah.
Speaking of eating disorders, did anyone else catch the FX "comedy" Starved? "Comedy is a dead art form. Now tragedy, that's funny."

addi Posted: Sat Aug 6 07:43:55 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  That sucks, Dan. Sorry. I've been there. Not that it helps you at all, but I was turned down the first time I applied for a teaching program. I reapplied the next year and was accepted. Hang in there friend.
And is that Savannah, Georgia you were apartment hunting for?

mat_j Posted: Sat Aug 6 14:30:05 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hang in there Dan, i'm not going to offer any sagely advise because i'm not facing as many problems as you right now so just keep on keepin'.

Cherry_Moon Posted: Sat Aug 6 21:54:56 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mouse said:
>Christophe said:
>>A cleaning lady.
>
>My stepsis does that, she took my stepmom's business when she couldn't work anymore. She makes good money, you should talk to her sometime. She could drop a little work your way when she needs a hand.

I have a full time job at kroger in cary/apex. but thanx for the info.

ps-TACKLEHUG!!!!!!

DanSRose Posted: Sun Aug 7 03:57:55 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Savannah, GA, yeah.
I was supposed to go there for my last Spring Break, but I caught the flu and no one wanted to go with me. Then I found some other people went this past winter.
I've been dreaming about living there pretty much every night for the last week. That walking through Bonadventure. My friends showed me a scarily beautiful headstone-monument of Christ next to the Doors of Heaven opening up on the river. It freaked me out when I saw that one.

Anyone read "Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil" by John Berendt, not just see the movie? It's like "Stiff" (my favorite dead people book), but about a City and murder.

addi Posted: Sun Aug 7 15:41:22 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ahhhh...another GTer joins the Georgia gang...so far it's just me and Innocence : )
It's a beautiful city...and it's only a 5 hour drive from Atlanta, which in your case may be a good thing or a scarey thing.

DanSRose Posted: Sun Aug 7 16:48:11 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yeah, not so keen on Atlanta. One of the highest violent crime rates and the one of highest gun to person ownership rates in the nation. That and it has god awful traffic. I hate traffic. I've heard DC Beltway traffic is only better than L.A. "Hey, look I have a car" traffic and the congestion in Atlanta.
Still, I hear Atlanta can be a lot of fun.

innocenceNonus Posted: Mon Aug 8 21:40:47 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I like the Atl.

Waffle House, Southern hospitality, uber churchs... eh. They grow on you after a while.

addi Posted: Mon Aug 8 22:02:56 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ah likes to sit under the shade of the magnolia trees, sipping mah mint julip and listening to the sweet soulful songs of the negros as they toil in the marijuana fields.

: )

Actually, it's not THAT bad here violence wise compared to any other major U.S. city...as long as you stay out of the white suburban neighborhoods. They're scarey.

DanSRose Posted: Tue Aug 9 00:52:21 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mmm... waffles

and yes, Whitey is a dangerous beastly beast.

innocenceNonus Posted: Thu Aug 11 15:10:31 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I live in a white suburban neighborhood. And with that authority, I second Addi's opinion that yes... they are terrifying.

Everyone looks the same : (

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]