Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To
 

Unnatural Relations
Paulo Posted: Mon Aug 22 20:11:21 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hello all, Johnny McNever post here with a niggling thought.

mine and Mat's producer has asked me to read a book, Unnatural Relations by Mike Seabrook. To put it bluntly its a big gay book about a 19 year old man who gets arrested and prosecuted for buggery with a miner (a fifteen year old)

Originally I thought yeah, a heart warming tale about a 19 year old boy buggering a Welsh Coal Miner, but its not. I've no personal gripe with it being a homosexual book and i'm only one chapter in but the way its going it seems like i'm going to be asked to turn the book into a film script because our producer owns the rights to the book.

Before I get into planning scenes and re-writing parts of it and all that has anyone ever read it?

And forgive me child-like mind but to those of GT land who are homosexual is there any difference in the relationship between a man and woman and say a man and man or woman and woman? There are a lot of throbbing penis' in the book and i'm getting rid of that because even in a hetrosexual context, heaving breasts sounds ludicrous. Is there anything I need to be careful of offending people wise?


 
Mesh Posted: Mon Aug 22 20:47:33 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  The buggerings of a man and a boy certainly is not something I would like to have convert to film.


Good luck.


 
addi Posted: Mon Aug 22 22:11:55 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  If it was about a man and a sheep I could offer some advice, but I've never been into the boy thing...so I'm useless on this one. Sorry Paulo.


 
Mesh Posted: Tue Aug 23 05:24:34 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Its weird to think about how common pederasty was in so many areas of the world until a just a few hundred years ago.

Pretty gross if you ask me. Obviously not to those societies that practiced it, though.

And the ancient greeks and romans. Just think, most of your favorites from ancient greece and Rome were boy-humpers.


 
FN Posted: Tue Aug 23 05:29:44 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  The plural of penis is penii.


 
Mesh Posted: Tue Aug 23 05:51:48 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Batman and Robin practiced a classic pederastic relationship.




 
Paulo Posted: Tue Aug 23 07:13:40 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Seems like i'll just write it as a man and woman relationship, and when i'm finished change breast to penis,penis's, penis' penii and the woman's name to Charles.


 
addi Posted: Tue Aug 23 08:34:28 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Excellant idea, Paulo.

And Mesh you bring up an interesting point about how acceptable it was in certain societies in the past to have relations with boys. It's a perfect example of how the culture we grow up with can dictate our mores and what is and isn't taboo.
I remember my first trip to Europe in my twenties and how differently Europeans in general were about nudity and sex. My "aunt" in Germany thought it was really silly that i wouldn't get naked in front of her to use their sauna. My puritan midwest upbringing had really affected what I was comfortable doing.
It's funny how much I've changed over the years since then. Last night for example I had my first ever theraputic massage at a health spa. I felt perfectly comfortable being naked in front of a girl that I had just met...because I knew their was absolutely nothing sexual about it, and that it was just another body to her. Weird


 
DanSRose Posted: Wed Aug 24 01:16:06 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm all up for "express for sexuality however, with whoever, and however many", but I draw the line at minors. Not miners. Miners are cool. They have hats with flashlights.
Just a sidenote, but I learned a creepy fact. Apparently Allen Ginsberg was a big supporter of NAMBLA in his later and final years. NAMBLA is pro-sex with minors. I do not know their position on miners with their cool hats.

I am just uncomfortable with my body, clothed or nude. Not because I'm an American who has roots in Puritanical sex-hating; I just have Issues.


 
antartica Posted: Wed Aug 24 09:27:42 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  anything but a spit roast ok...


 
FN Posted: Wed Aug 24 11:14:39 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I dunnow addi, I wouldn't get naked for a "sensual massage" in front of a girl I just met because I would probably get all excited and poke her eye out.

I also think European isn't as sex-crazed as some Americans seem to think. Especially due to a series of scandals, everybody is getting a bit more conservative.


I am also very conservative when it comes to sex. I'm against girls having sex before the age of 18, I'm against girls dating guys that are 4 or 5 years older or whatever while they're still in their teens, I'm against sluts in general, and I'm against guys who take advantage of it. And quite a few people feel the same as me.


 
addi Posted: Wed Aug 24 11:51:33 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>I dunnow addi, I wouldn't get naked for a "sensual massage" in front of a girl I just met because I would probably get all excited and poke her eye out.

lol
Well all I can say is that I'm no longer a teen. Don't get me wrong, everythings still working just fine, thank you, but the hornimones aren't quite as volatile as they once were.
: )

>I also think European isn't as sex-crazed as some Americans seem to think.

And I'm sorry if you took it as me saying the europeans are sex crazed. I didn't mean it that way at all. I meant to imply that in general I think Europeans have a healthier attitude about the human body, whereas many Americans are taught that our bodies are "dirty" and sin producing machines. Like the only reason to have sex is to reproduce mentality.



 
ifihadahif Posted: Wed Aug 24 12:53:21 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>>
>>I also think European isn't as sex-crazed as some Americans seem to think.
>
>And I'm sorry if you took it as me saying the europeans are sex crazed. I didn't mean it that way at all. I meant to imply that in general I think Europeans have a healthier attitude about the human body, whereas many Americans are taught that our bodies are "dirty" and sin producing machines. Like the only reason to have sex is to reproduce mentality.
>
And many Americans are not taugtht this.
And that is how we Got Playboy, Hustler, Penthouse, our porn industry and Fantasy parties and a lot more than I can list here.
Prudes exist everywhere, not just in America and I don't think Europe has the monopoly on sexual enlightenment.


 
FN Posted: Wed Aug 24 13:57:52 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Lol.

I don't think you can list a non-prude as somebody who agrees with the porn industry, and a prude somebody who doesn't like porn, hif.

There are a lot of variations


 
addi Posted: Wed Aug 24 14:30:35 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:

>And many Americans are not taugtht this.

NO! Every American since 1776, and right now, and in the future has been/will be taught that our bodies are naughty naughty NAUGHTY! Every damn one of us!

and every European since the middle ages has a wholesome, healthy, proper attitude about sex and their bodies!

>Prudes exist everywhere, not just in America and I don't think Europe has the monopoly on sexual enlightenment.

I re-read my previous post and sure enough I forgot to say that prudes ONLY exist in America, and that Europe has a monopoly on sexual enlightenment. So I'm saying it now...just so no one can come back and put words in my mouth.

Ohhhhh how i hate all those sexually enlightened europeans looking over at all us prudish americans and having a good laugh at our expense, whilst enjoying many glorious climaxes with several different partners!

: )


 
ifihadahif Posted: Wed Aug 24 15:48:02 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sex crazed sheepfucker !
:-)


 
addi Posted: Wed Aug 24 16:22:27 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  so glad you put a smiley face after calling me that. otherwise I would have been offended.


 
Kira Posted: Wed Aug 24 17:05:43 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
I'm against girls dating guys that are 4 or 5 years older or whatever while they're still in their teens.

Me too, Chris. Me too.


 
Mesh Posted: Wed Aug 24 17:07:47 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  That makes three of us.


 
addi Posted: Wed Aug 24 17:43:20 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Me too. In fact I'm against girls dating any guy.


 
libra Posted: Wed Aug 24 17:50:29 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:

>
>I am also very conservative when it comes to sex. I'm against girls having sex before the age of 18, I'm against girls dating guys that are 4 or 5 years older or whatever while they're still in their teens, I'm against sluts in general, and I'm against guys who take advantage of it. And quite a few people feel the same as me.

what about guys having sex under the age of 18?

Why the double standard?


 
Zacq Posted: Wed Aug 24 18:04:52 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>what about guys having sex under the age of 18?
>
>Why the double standard?

Cuz we can't help ourselves?

Don't ask the sixteen-year-old.


 
FN Posted: Wed Aug 24 18:29:25 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>what about guys having sex under the age of 18?
>
>Why the double standard?

Guys fuck, girls get fucked.

You can call me a sexist pig if you want, but experience tells me that that's just the way it is; I've never heard any guy regret the fact that he had sex. That does not apply to girls.


 
addi Posted: Wed Aug 24 18:50:32 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
I've never heard any guy regret the fact that he had sex.

Addi raises hand. I've regretted having sex several times over my life with certain girls.

*I know...I've just set myself up for posts questioning my manhood


 
Mesh Posted: Wed Aug 24 18:52:07 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Addi are you a homosexu-al?





:)





 
ifihadahif Posted: Wed Aug 24 18:56:00 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>Addi raises hand. I've regretted having sex several times over my life with certain girls.
>
>*I know...I've just set myself up for posts questioning my manhood
>
I would question your manhood Addie, but I don't want you to get bitchy all over again, we just finally got you calmed down.
:-)


 
addi Posted: Wed Aug 24 19:05:21 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Meshuggah said:
>Addi are you a homosexu-al?

*not that it matters
: )


 
addi Posted: Wed Aug 24 19:06:46 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:

>I would question your manhood Addie, but I don't want you to get bitchy all over again, we just finally got you calmed down.
>:-)

I'm deeply dissapointed you didn't respond with a sheep referance. You're slipping


 
ifihadahif Posted: Wed Aug 24 19:12:13 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>ifihadahif said:
>
>>I would question your manhood Addie, but I don't want you to get bitchy all over again, we just finally got you calmed down.
>>:-)
>
>I'm deeply dissapointed you didn't respond with a sheep referance. You're slipping
>
Yeah I think it's just stess from the new job and all.
SHEEPFUCKER !
Feel better now ?
I know I do.
:-)


 
Mesh Posted: Wed Aug 24 19:32:48 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>Meshuggah said:
>>Addi are you a homosexu-al?
>
>*not that it matters
>: )


Thats what I meant to say.


 
FN Posted: Wed Aug 24 20:03:31 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Addi is a bi-sex-you-all


 
Mouse Posted: Wed Aug 24 23:04:49 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Kira said:
>Christophe said:
>I'm against girls dating guys that are 4 or 5 years older or whatever while they're still in their teens.
>
>Me too, Chris. Me too.

*sigh*


 
FN Posted: Fri Aug 26 19:32:31 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mouse said:
>*sigh*

Lol.

Then I'll just say this: may you get what you wish for


 
Mouse Posted: Fri Aug 26 23:45:04 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>Then I'll just say this: may you get what you wish for

I already have, Chris. Exactly what I wished for.

And I'll pay for it with a pound of the flesh cut from closest to my heart.

Mouse


 



[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]