Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Judge Roberts
zander83 Posted: Sun Aug 28 22:06:43 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Just been reading up a little on judge roberts(or future judge roberts)

Now I don't want to start some huge debate on republicans vs. democrats and so on, but doesn't he sound particularly anti-feminist... if a woman had written this way about men some would say shes a man-hating lesbian... which makes me wonder... couldn't roberts be in the closet(just think how funny it would be if it were the case... oh how i would laugh :)(not because i think he'll be a good or bad judge... i couldn't care less about the actual judicial thing...)

DaveHill Posted: Mon Aug 29 11:54:53 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  He could be a gay pedophile for all i know (or care), but that's a bit besides the point of course.
The debate should be about his abilities as a judge, not who he likes to sleep with. I know it's not as simple as that, but then again, i haven't bothered to try and read up on this.

zander83 Posted: Mon Aug 29 18:45:21 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  oh i wasn't question his ability to judge a case... like i said i couldn;t care less(although personnally id prefer him not to be a pedophile for obvious reasons...)

i was talking about the sheer absurdity of it all if he were "in the closet" imagine the fun it would be for us who take life lightly...

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]