Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

The Stars at Night are Big and Bright
Ahriman Posted: Mon Sep 5 12:52:53 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  The other night I was riding home from Kenpo (I take my bike back and forth). It's a 3 mile ride and there are no street lights. This is the country side so I don't really worry much about anything, but drunk drivers. I was riding past a field when I saw a shooting star, so I decided to lay down in the grass for a while. I pulled my bike to the side and walked into the field. The grass was a welcoming bed after two hours of training. My eyes drifted across the vast expanse and I became more and more aware of how little time I spent watching the stars this year. While I laid, I thought of many things, from college to constellations. Suddenly from the west, a brilliant shooting star streaked across the sky and left a shimmering white streak behind it that disappeared in a few seconds. I felt so happy to have seen such a beautiful sight. Good medicine is becoming harder and harder to come by lately. I savor that memory everyday. Anybody else have some good medicine lately?

DanSRose Posted: Mon Sep 5 13:20:29 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Looking up things on Wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecotone
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Revolutionary_Calendar
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Henson
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commonplace
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antoine_de_Saint-Exupery
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cloisters

Good medicine has been few and far between for me as of late.

FN Posted: Mon Sep 5 15:38:56 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://users.telenet.be/bloodthirster/Christophe/Afbeeldingen/Miss/

Local miss election I went to this weekend.

There were other candidates too but I only have a few pictures.

The one in the first picture won. She was horny, but mindnumbingly dumb, like the others.

You see them wearing a strip of yellow fabric in some of the pictures. There were fans at the sides of the stage. It sent a happy vibe through your balls while they were doing their dances.

beetlebum Posted: Mon Sep 5 16:06:55 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ahriman said:
>Suddenly from the west, a brilliant shooting star streaked across the sky and left a shimmering white streak behind it that disappeared in a few seconds. I felt so happy to have seen such a beautiful sight.

Was there a meteor shower going on? Last weekend I was with a friend, and in one evening we saw four.

Anyway, I know what you mean. :-)

DaveHill Posted: Mon Sep 5 16:16:26 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  No, but i'd kill for some good shots of happiness.

I'd settle for some plain old mind-fucking numbness too

(I'm okay, i promise)

DaveHill Posted: Mon Sep 5 16:19:18 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>http://users.telenet.be/bloodthirster/Christophe/Afbeeldingen/Miss/
>
>Local miss election I went to this weekend.
>
>There were other candidates too but I only have a few pictures.
>
>The one in the first picture won. She was horny, but mindnumbingly dumb, like the others.
>
>You see them wearing a strip of yellow fabric in some of the pictures. There were fans at the sides of the stage. It sent a happy vibe through your balls while they were doing their dances.

That could have worked for a while. Damn, where'd you hide that erection. I could waste away a whole weekend on any one of them right now.
God, i sound helpless :D

FN Posted: Mon Sep 5 16:39:09 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yeah, they made me happy in the pants.

I didn't get an erection though, as you could only see half a breast at most.

I'm also on 1 of the pictures btw.

The thing took place in a club, and there were other misses there ass well from other elections. Once the election was over the party started. Loads of fun.

It's also the first time as far as I remember that I've danced on a stage that moved 2 metres into the air while you were on it.

Christian Posted: Tue Sep 6 09:53:15 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ahriman said:
>The other night I was riding home from Kenpo My eyes drifted across the vast expanse and I became more and more aware of how little time I spent watching the stars this year. I savor that memory everyday. Anybody else have some good medicine lately?

Ahriman,
thanks for sharing that...I need to lie in the grass and look at the stars, again...haven't done it in about 20 years...sigh...thanks for the imagery. :-)

innocenceNonus Posted: Wed Sep 7 00:35:35 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I believe there was a meteor shower as of late. I know some girl from my church drove to San Diego to watch it this past week.

As for myself... I dunno. I haven't done it in a while either. But, at the same time, I have nowhere to go to look...

Kira Posted: Wed Sep 7 00:51:28 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I love and hate the stupid orange, purple, fuzzy sky of this city.

I love going home, where I can see the marches of stars behind the blue.

I worry when I stop to watch the sky that it means I'm afraid to get where I'm going. However, if it happens by accident, I am happy.

I'm not making any sense!

Mesh Posted: Wed Sep 7 04:21:44 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Too much LSD, PCP, DXM, or Psilocybin?

DanSRose Posted: Wed Sep 7 10:06:17 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Tuulikki Mäki said:
Psilocybin?

Those are portebellos. Portebellos?!
I hate mushrooms.

I love lo mein, old maps, old books, Muppets, the carved wooden chess set my dad haggled for me in the Arab Quarter in Jerusalem's Old City while I wandered the city and no one knows I did ('til now), my books- all of them, Fiji water, traveling with no one (except who I'm going with) knowing where I am, deserts and the ocean (everything in each), Central Park, and dinosaurs.

beetlebum Posted: Wed Sep 7 12:48:28 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  DanSRose said:
>Tuulikki Mäki said:
>Psilocybin?
>
>Those are portebellos. Portebellos?!
>I hate mushrooms.
>
>I love lo mein, old maps, old books, Muppets, the carved wooden chess set my dad haggled for me in the Arab Quarter in Jerusalem's Old City while I wandered the city and no one knows I did ('til now), my books- all of them, Fiji water, traveling with no one (except who I'm going with) knowing where I am, deserts and the ocean (everything in each), Central Park, and dinosaurs.

That was the best list ever. Grin. Or close.

DanSRose Posted: Wed Sep 7 23:26:49 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  it supposed to be desserts, deserts and oceans...
I love desserts more than dinosaurs, and I love dinosaurs a lot.

sweet p Posted: Thu Sep 8 02:43:18 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  

I like this thread.

ifihadahif Posted: Thu Sep 8 09:43:23 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  DanSRose said:
>it supposed to be desserts, deserts and oceans...
>I love desserts more than dinosaurs, and I love dinosaurs a lot.
>
Then you should like me.

DanSRose Posted: Thu Sep 8 10:28:11 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>Then you should like me.

I do like you :) I like everyone here. Everyone here rules.
Your politics are wrong though.

I like everyone who likes dinosaurs and desserts.
Best dinorsaurs: Parasaurolophus, Deinonychus, and Stegosaurus. Best desserts: tiramisu, ice cream cake, and cinnamon ice cream (on belgian waffles).
Best deserts: Judaen Desert, Namib Desert (in Nambia), and the Great Sandy Desert.
Best Oceans: Atlantic and Pacific.

Kira Posted: Thu Sep 8 11:13:21 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I like the Atacama and Antarctic deserts.

Mouse Posted: Thu Sep 8 15:06:20 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I love wind, especially when it moves trees. I love clouds and rain. I love birds that hop back and forth all day and never get tired. I love baby snakes that act ferocious and stike at my fingers when they are the same size as them. I love getting off of work and walking out into the parking lot, wondering what I'm going to do with the rest of my day. I love GTers that make me smile. I love the X-Files theme song. I love looking at the people around me and realizing they are amazing individuals. I love lakes and the ocean when the current isn't too feirce and you can get out far enough to be rocked on the swells. I love food that reminds me of my mother's cooking.

Mouse

beetlebum Posted: Thu Sep 8 15:18:01 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mouse said:
>I love wind, especially when it moves trees. I love clouds and rain. I love birds that hop back and forth all day and never get tired. I love baby snakes that act ferocious and stike at my fingers when they are the same size as them. I love getting off of work and walking out into the parking lot, wondering what I'm going to do with the rest of my day. I love GTers that make me smile. I love the X-Files theme song. I love looking at the people around me and realizing they are amazing individuals. I love lakes and the ocean when the current isn't too feirce and you can get out far enough to be rocked on the swells. I love food that reminds me of my mother's cooking.
>
>Mouse

Tied for "best list ever or close". Grin. That made my day.

Heck, they're all good lists. Sigh.

Mesh Posted: Thu Sep 8 17:43:37 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  In this new, strange place I've recently been thrust into, I have discovered a nice new medicine. There is a National Forest not but a couple of miles away, in the mountains, very very beautiful landscape. Going there just to drive, all alone, the radio off and the windows down, at night or during the day, is very relaxing and gives me a sense of comfort. The other night, I pulled off to a little picknic area, got out, and just looked up at the sky, un-tainted by the city lights. It made me feel free, if only for a moment.

Mouse Posted: Thu Sep 8 23:03:39 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Meshuggah, may I name my new fish Meshuggah?

Mesh Posted: Thu Sep 8 23:23:38 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  But of course.

Mouse Posted: Thu Sep 8 23:41:34 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yay! Now a fish is named in your honor.
His middle name is Meshuggah and his first name is Sesshoumaru because he is white and fluffy looking.

Mouse

Kira Posted: Fri Sep 9 00:07:52 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  And we'll be all like, "Hey Fluffy Meshy, you're looking very one-armed and antagonistic today, you want some cheesecake flavored bloodworms?"

Mouse Posted: Fri Sep 9 00:19:15 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  *Dies laughing*

Mesh Posted: Fri Sep 9 01:52:03 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Haha. Cheesecake is rather good stuff.

PS. US$100 to anyone who knows what/who Tuulikki Mäki is without looking.

PPS. You don't realy get US$100.

Kira Posted: Fri Sep 9 02:00:19 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Tuulikki Maki = Meshuggah.

I win.

Or not.

Meshuggah, what is your favorite brand of shoe?

Mouse Posted: Fri Sep 9 02:05:31 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Tuulikki Mäki said:
>PS. US$100 to anyone who knows what/who Tuulikki Mäki is without looking.

It's the thing in your avatar?

Mesh Posted: Fri Sep 9 02:15:35 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Birkenstock, Adidas, Sketcher. I can't choose between those.

And its from the name Anja Tuulikki Mäki, one of the teenage murder victims in an infamouse multiple homicide at Bodom Lake in Finland back in 1960.

Mouse Posted: Fri Sep 9 02:44:11 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Tuulikki Mäki said:
>And its from the name Anja Tuulikki Mäki, one of the teenage murder victims in an infamouse multiple homicide at Bodom Lake in Finland back in 1960.

You mean I didn't win the nonexistant prize?
I'll just have to go to bed then.
*tacklehug*
G'night, meshomania.

ifihadahif Posted: Fri Sep 9 08:45:05 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/astropix.html

nice pic !

Mesh Posted: Fri Sep 9 08:54:59 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Very beautiful picture indeed.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]