Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

first day
Ahriman Posted: Wed Sep 7 06:44:48 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  First day of school....ugh

Posted: Wed Sep 7 12:00:16 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  yeah, University starts tomorrow. I'm half looking forward to it, half not.

Now what I'm REALLY looking forward to are my tickets to the Detroit Lions/Green Bay Packers game on Sunday.

ifihadahif Posted: Wed Sep 7 12:13:13 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  CriminalSaint said:
>yeah, University starts tomorrow. I'm half looking forward to it, half not.
>
>
>Now what I'm REALLY looking forward to are my tickets to the Detroit Lions/Green Bay Packers game on Sunday.
>
Are the Lions going be much improved this year ?

zander83 Posted: Wed Sep 7 13:32:02 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I wish i was still in university... i hate cubicle jobs

Posted: Wed Sep 7 13:42:56 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>CriminalSaint said:
>>yeah, University starts tomorrow. I'm half looking forward to it, half not.
>>
>>
>>Now what I'm REALLY looking forward to are my tickets to the Detroit Lions/Green Bay Packers game on Sunday.
>>
>Are the Lions going be much improved this year ?

On paper, they've got one of the top 5 offenses in the NFL. The addition of Kevin Jones and Marcus Pollard will make a huge difference from previous seasons, if they can just get Joey Harrington's act together.

FN Posted: Wed Sep 7 14:07:47 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Starting the 26th here.

ifihadahif Posted: Wed Sep 7 14:16:40 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  CriminalSaint said:
>ifihadahif said:
>>CriminalSaint said:
>>>yeah, University starts tomorrow. I'm half looking forward to it, half not.
>>>
>>>
>>>Now what I'm REALLY looking forward to are my tickets to the Detroit Lions/Green Bay Packers game on Sunday.
>>>
>>Are the Lions going be much improved this year ?
>
>On paper, they've got one of the top 5 offenses in the NFL. The addition of Kevin Jones and Marcus Pollard will make a huge difference from previous seasons, if they can just get Joey Harrington's act together.
>
I've never been a big Lions fan, but I like Matt Millen and I hope he does well there.

libra Posted: Wed Sep 7 19:04:17 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i started last week.

there's so much reading...

sigh

choke Posted: Wed Sep 7 19:21:08 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I started a week ago.. Brilliant. I love it. And that's only high school :P

Ed Posted: Wed Sep 7 20:14:04 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm in the fourth week of my senior year. Is it too early to be ready for a vacation?

Mesh Posted: Thu Sep 8 02:34:03 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Been forever since I've been to a school. Have to say, I don't much miss it.

Frin Posted: Thu Sep 8 02:36:01 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  LAST DAY OF SKOOL WAS TODAY!!! (Well... last day for a few weeks as my mum pointed out, acid raining on my parade as she always does) I leave for 7 days snowboarding on Saterday. Wooo!

sweet p Posted: Thu Sep 8 02:40:28 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I don't even know when my first day of school is.
I am still waiting for an interview.

Asswipe Posted: Thu Sep 8 03:12:21 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Frin said:
>LAST DAY OF SKOOL WAS TODAY!!! (Well... last day for a few weeks as my mum pointed out, acid raining on my parade as she always does) I leave for 7 days snowboarding on Saterday. Wooo!

acid raining on my parade, hehe. snowboarding... it's the start of september, still summer. "saturday"

Asswipe Posted: Thu Sep 8 03:18:04 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  eh, i started a week ago. already have a 15 page story due this coming tuesday.

and if anyone's interested, metaphysics is fucking retarded. If you have a boat in a harbor and you slowly replace the broken down parts until one day all of the parts are different, does the identity of the ship change? moreover, if you take all of the old parts and assemble them somewhere else, do the two ships, the one in the harbor and one in the warehouse, or wherever you put the parts, have the same identity?

who the hell cares! why the hell would you replace the parts if you can assemble them into a perfectly fine ship somewhere else?

and you should hear the kids in my class get off on this sort of discussion. they pant and shake and hit their hands on the desks and ponder with their squinty eyes and thick glasses all shined with perspiration.

bloody hell.

Mesh Posted: Thu Sep 8 03:29:46 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Asswipe said:
>
>and you should hear the kids in my class get off on this sort of discussion. they pant and shake and hit their hands on the desks and ponder with their squinty eyes and thick glasses all shined with perspiration.
>
>bloody hell.

Haha, I can picture that so perfectly in my head. Its hilarious. Stay strong.

DaveHill Posted: Thu Sep 8 08:28:19 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ed said:
>I'm in the fourth week of my senior year. Is it too early to be ready for a vacation?

It's never too early for vaction, it is always too late

Posted: Thu Sep 8 17:00:51 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Asswipe said:
>eh, i started a week ago. already have a 15 page story due this coming tuesday.
>
>and if anyone's interested, metaphysics is fucking retarded. If you have a boat in a harbor and you slowly replace the broken down parts until one day all of the parts are different, does the identity of the ship change? moreover, if you take all of the old parts and assemble them somewhere else, do the two ships, the one in the harbor and one in the warehouse, or wherever you put the parts, have the same identity?
>
>who the hell cares! why the hell would you replace the parts if you can assemble them into a perfectly fine ship somewhere else?
>
>and you should hear the kids in my class get off on this sort of discussion. they pant and shake and hit their hands on the desks and ponder with their squinty eyes and thick glasses all shined with perspiration.
>
>bloody hell.

Oi man, that sucks.

My metaphysics class is nowhere near that shitty.

Posted: Mon Sep 12 00:30:07 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>CriminalSaint said:
>>ifihadahif said:
>>>CriminalSaint said:
>>>>yeah, University starts tomorrow. I'm half looking forward to it, half not.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>Now what I'm REALLY looking forward to are my tickets to the Detroit Lions/Green Bay Packers game on Sunday.
>>>>
>>>Are the Lions going be much improved this year ?
>>
>>On paper, they've got one of the top 5 offenses in the NFL. The addition of Kevin Jones and Marcus Pollard will make a huge difference from previous seasons, if they can just get Joey Harrington's act together.
>>
>I've never been a big Lions fan, but I like Matt Millen and I hope he does well there.

Wow, today ended up being more or less the best day ever.

Headed into Detroit with my friends and watched the Tigers clobber KC, and then watched the Lions beat the hell out of the Packers. Both excellent games, and I got a phone call saying I was on TV during the coach's challenge, which, if it's true, is pretty solid.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]