Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Which is better?
CorDrine Posted: Sat Sep 17 23:35:57 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Here's something I am poundering over after the "How to get away with murder thread"

Would you feel safer staying in a country which has one serial killer that killed ten people? Or a country that has ten killer killing one person each?

Asswipe Posted: Sun Sep 18 05:08:19 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  so, let's say you have this balloon, and it's filled with this disease. so if the red balloon pops, the disease causes an elephant to come into creation for every piece of captain crunch cereal being eatten. the animal just randomly shows up somewhere on earth, be it your bedroom or mine. now, what would you do?

me? i'd come up with a better freakin' question.

addi Posted: Sun Sep 18 09:09:17 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Asswipe said:
>so, let's say you have this balloon, and it's filled with this disease. so if the red balloon pops, the disease causes an elephant to come into creation for every piece of captain crunch cereal being eatten. the animal just randomly shows up somewhere on earth, be it your bedroom or mine. now, what would you do?

I avoid balloons, so I'd be okay. Balloons remind me of clowns, and clowns freak me out.

>me? i'd come up with a better freakin' question.

: )
I didn't want to laugh, but I can't help it. Sorry, CorDrine.

FN Posted: Sun Sep 18 09:22:18 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  We don't have captain crunch here, and I'd like to keep it that way.

Stay out of my country. All of you.

I'll wound you. Wound you good.

addi Posted: Sun Sep 18 10:01:38 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:

>Stay out of my country. All of you.
>
>I'll wound you. Wound you good.

your vicious words have already wounded my heart.
Oh, you nasty boy

choke Posted: Sun Sep 18 11:49:11 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  What's captain crunch?

Christophe you couldn't wound me if you tried.

And for the origional question, it depended if I knew the serial killer. Or whereabouts he lived in relation to me.

And for the other question.. I would start an elephant farm.

Is captain crunch good? Can I get it here?

Ahriman Posted: Sun Sep 18 11:57:23 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  10 v. 1, I like the odds. Bring it.

beetlebum Posted: Sun Sep 18 19:53:04 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>Christophe said:
>
>>Stay out of my country. All of you.
>>
>>I'll wound you. Wound you good.
>
>
>your vicious words have already wounded my heart.
>Oh, you nasty boy
>
>
>: )

and that sounded mildly homoerotic.

big grin. you boys need to find a room.

beetlebum Posted: Sun Sep 18 19:56:37 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  CorDrine said:
>Here's something I am poundering over after the "How to get away with murder thread"
>
>Would you feel safer staying in a country which has one serial killer that killed ten people? Or a country that has ten killer killing one person each?
>
>

I'd rather eat some cheesecake, and I'd feel safer if there were lots of it.

That said, I'd rather have a serial killer. They're more interesting... if the world is going to be fucked up, I'd at least prefer the entertainment value of a serial killer.

addi Posted: Sun Sep 18 22:06:28 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  beetlebum said:

>and that sounded mildly homoerotic.

If Chris was an American I'd have to agree with you, but because he's European, and it's socially acceptable there for men to publically display affection for each other without being suspected of homosexuality, I am forced to disagree with your conclusion.

>big grin. you boys need to find a room.

I call the left side of the bed!

Mesh Posted: Mon Sep 19 00:57:45 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>
>
>I call the left side of the bed!

Fine by me, as long as I get the spot on the floor at the foot of the bed.

libra Posted: Mon Sep 19 02:52:13 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:
>What's captain crunch?
>

>
>Is captain crunch good? Can I get it here?

I don't like captain crunch...but that's just me.

And yes, You can get it here. It has a little man in a blue uniform on the box.

ifihadahif Posted: Mon Sep 19 08:26:24 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  What about serial killing elephants ?
Shouldn't we worry about them too ?

Jackale2s Posted: Mon Sep 19 10:50:56 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  From reading this, I have found many things to fear...like capn crunch and serial killer elephants.

ifihadahif Posted: Mon Sep 19 11:43:27 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cap'n Crunch is a serial killer.

kurohyou Posted: Mon Sep 19 13:29:30 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I can't say that either way would be better for me. I'm not afraid of dying. Its going to happen, its just a matter of when. So generally I feel safe, I guess. Its not something that really has crossed my mind a lot to be honest, whether or not I feel safe.

I remember my wife asking me if I felt safer flying after all the security increases after 9/11. Again, didn't really cross my mind, whether I feel safe or not. It just is. When Death comes knocking, if he's hell bent on taking you, its your time to go. I don't think it matters where, the number of murders per capita, or if they checked my shoes, belt, blood type and behind my ears for weapons of mass destruction. When your number is called that's about it.

Elephants are strangely sad creatures. I actually looked at one at the zoo a few months back and they seem very sad. Of course after looking at most of the amimals closely, none of them seemed thrilled with their situation.

I haven't had capt'n crunch for eons. I must now go buy some. Were any of you fans of crunch berries? and if so, do crunch berries figure into Asswipes calculations of the total number of elephants release upon the general populous. We could be looking at an exponentially higher number of elephants than orginally thought.

Not that it matters....

Christian Posted: Mon Sep 19 14:54:09 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i don't agree kurohyou

last night I didn't pick before I lay out my 10s, otherwise I would not have used my deuce and I would have been out...but instead I lost...I was momentarily distracted. I think we all have those moments, BESIDES Death's hell-bent one, where a moment's distraction nearly cost us our lives...

addi Posted: Mon Sep 19 15:33:46 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  kurohyou said:

>When your number is called that's about it.

I've found the trick is just to not answer when my number is called. I just pretend I can't hear and death gets all flustered and confused and moves on to the next poor shmuck.

>Of course after looking at most of the amimals closely, none of them seemed thrilled with their situation.

Zoos kinda depress me. I find it sad to see all those creatures penned up in such small quarters. Even in the nicer zoos where some of the larger mammals get more space it's still just a fraction of what they'd have in the wild. There's some invaluable research going on to preserve many endangered species in zoos today, so I understand the positive side to the debate, but I can't help thinking that the more "intelligent" animals would prefer to be running free in their nature habitat, as opposed to covering the same small patch of ground 100 times a day all the while having to put up with people watching their every move all day.

>I haven't had capt'n crunch for eons. I must now go buy some. Were any of you fans of crunch berries?

I never was a big fan of the Caption. For a while I ate Count Chocula, but my favorite was Lucky Charms.

addi Posted: Mon Sep 19 15:35:23 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christian said:

>last night I didn't pick before I lay out my 10s, otherwise I would not have used my deuce and I would have been out...

It's probably me being kinda slow, but you need to explain this. I have no idea what you're talking about

kurohyou Posted: Mon Sep 19 16:57:11 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>Christian said:
>
>>last night I didn't pick before I lay out my 10s, otherwise I would not have used my deuce and I would have been out...
>
>It's probably me being kinda slow, but you need to explain this. I have no idea what you're talking about

count me in as being slow. I don't get it either.

Dancer Posted: Tue Sep 20 00:23:51 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  CorDrine said:
>Here's something I am poundering over after the "How to get away with murder thread"
>
>Would you feel safer staying in a country which has one serial killer that killed ten people? Or a country that has ten killer killing one person each?
>
>

my answer is 1 serial killer. the odds of getting killed is lower. further, a serial killer often has an MO, which makes getting caught easier too.

Christian Posted: Tue Sep 20 11:09:18 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  kurohyou said:
>addi said:
>>Christian said:
>>
>>>last night I didn't pick before I lay out my 10s, otherwise I would not have used my deuce and I would have been out...
>>
>>It's probably me being kinda slow, but you need to explain this. I have no idea what you're talking about
>
>count me in as being slow. I don't get it either.

lol,
what I mean is: we have "SOME", though limited, control over when DEATH takes us...we don't have control over when he/she comes calling, but we DO have some control over whether we leave with DEATH, when the visit is over... :-)

addi Posted: Tue Sep 20 11:23:00 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christian said:

>what I mean is: we have "SOME", though limited, control over when DEATH takes us...we don't have control over when he/she comes calling, but we DO have some control over whether we leave with DEATH, when the visit is over... :-)

Gotcha.
all ist clar herr commissar

SilentNite Posted: Tue Sep 20 14:21:43 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  1 serial killer. Better chances for me.

Flying is just as safe as it ever was, and I hop on planes dailey with little or no regard for the potential of falling out of the sky several miles up and such.

Don't be bashing Captain crunch. I personnally enjoy the all-berries flavor, and I could never finish the milk until it had changed colors. Anyone whose ever read Calvin and Hobbes would be bound to equate Captain Crunch with Chocolate frosted Sugar bombs.

And fyi, the captain is not a serial killer, the person eating it is.

And now, Time for breakfast.

ifihadahif Posted: Tue Sep 20 15:15:44 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  SilentNite said:
>And fyi, the captain is not a serial killer, the person eating it is.
>
No, that would be a cereal killer
:-)

Christian Posted: Wed Sep 21 14:19:45 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i LOVE cereal

Ed Posted: Thu Sep 22 16:54:08 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  they're all cereal nazis

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]