Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

House of Horrors
Ahriman Posted: Mon Sep 19 14:41:13 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Working the House of Horrors every sunday from Sept 25th till Oct. 30th. Did it last year, it was so damn good that two people literally shit their pants. Anyone else rockin' the haunted house thing this year?

addi Posted: Mon Sep 19 15:38:56 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I avoid them like the plague, Ahriman. Jusr reading the headlines these days fullfills my daily requirement of being scared shitless.
: )

kurohyou Posted: Mon Sep 19 17:02:25 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I hate being startled. Therefore horror movies and haunted houses are out for me. The one I did go to a few years back was pretty lame, nothing terribly scary.

But as a general rule I avoid them. I'm married, that gives me my daily dose of being scared shitless.

Not that it matters...

Mesh Posted: Mon Sep 19 17:45:24 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I like being scared. At least a little bit. Which is why I don't go to Halloween Haunted Houses. Too many pre-teens. Well, I guess they do kind of scare me, with their hippity hoppity and their crazy wack funky hair and clothes.

I'll go into a "real" haunted place, though. Like an old house, castle, prison, mental ward, forest road, etc.

choke Posted: Mon Sep 19 18:02:03 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Last time I went on a haunted house ride, this zombie head on a stick jumped up at me screaming so before I could think I elbowed it and broke the chin off...

I don't cope with frights well..

Kira Posted: Mon Sep 19 21:11:02 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I enjoy deepest terror that turns my heart to lead. I don't like haunted houses.

Ahriman Posted: Tue Sep 20 06:11:40 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Tuulikki Mäki said:

I'll go into a "real" haunted place, though. Like an old house, castle, prison, mental ward, forest road, etc.

I find that "real" haunted places are all over my area. My house is over a 100 years old and built on an indian burial ground. I go out into my woods at night all the time. I've slept in my woods at night with nothing but a warm jacket and shillelagh many times. The woods are not haunted nor scary in any way. I feel safer out there than in here. I have the advantage out there.

DanSRose Posted: Tue Sep 20 12:14:59 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  >Tuulikki Mäki said:
>I'll go into a "real" haunted place, though. Like an old house, castle, prison, mental ward, forest road, etc.

I love the real ones, the old places that people try to forget about. There's a great one by my cousin's place in Maryland, an old mental hospital.

The ones at carnivals, at least the ones I've been to, are meh.

beetlebum Posted: Wed Sep 21 09:03:33 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  My brother has a story about house he lived in when he was first married with his wife and two step-sons... and that story, just hearing it, scares the living shit out of me. They moved out within two weeks and lost 2000 dollars on rent (2000 they didn't really have) and never looked back.

Haunted houses don't really scare me, but they do startle me, which I find more annoying than frightening.

Jackale2s Posted: Wed Sep 21 10:03:15 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Fox News takes care of everything for me. Thanks.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]