Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

just taking a quick poll...
Posted: Mon Sep 26 17:18:36 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ...but who here at GT would be up for a Fantasy Basketball league?

I'm in my first fantasy football league online this season, and I'm having so much fun I'm going to try for as many fantasy sports as I can.

It would be a free league, of course, all online, and relatively low maintenance.

All you would have to do is a little bit of homework to see who you would want to draft for your NBA fantasy team, then show up and set aside about an hour on draft night where we all (12 of us hopefully) get together in an online chatroom and go through the automated draft prcoess.

I'd like to see if we can get an all-GT community NBA fantasy league. I'm not huge on basketball, but I certainly enjoy watching it, and for no money one way or the other, what's there to lose?

Regardless, the season doesn't start for another 5 weeks, but I'm just getting an idea who would be interested and who wouldn't.

If you're in or out for sure, post a reply here.

If you have any questions about it, add me to MSN or email me.

Ahriman Posted: Mon Sep 26 18:30:55 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Nah but thanks for the offer. SATs, colleges, hw, work, etc. etc. etc. are dragging me down as is.

FN Posted: Mon Sep 26 18:45:40 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I don't want to alarm you crim, but there's an asian prostitute growing out of your shoulder.

FN Posted: Mon Sep 26 18:46:14 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  How much sucky sucky can I get for a dollar and a half?

Posted: Mon Sep 26 19:28:51 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>I don't want to alarm you crim, but there's an asian prostitute growing out of your shoulder.

yeah, that's a friend of mine. she's uber cute. http://philrenaud.com/photoessayinterpol/10.jpg

sweet p Posted: Mon Sep 26 21:05:26 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hockeeeeey.

Zacq Posted: Mon Sep 26 21:18:28 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I will, but I must warn you, it would just lead to ass-kicking.

I've never done basketball, but I'm undefeated in all fantasy football/baseball activities I've done. Eva.

addi Posted: Mon Sep 26 21:20:40 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>I don't want to alarm you crim, but there's an asian prostitute growing out of your shoulder.

LOL!
I HATE it when that happens! The embarrassing heartbreak of shoulder prostitutes.

It's a swell suggestion, Crim, but you'll have to count me out. I'm sorry to report that the only fantasies I'm involved with involve females, and they aren't professional basketball players.

Kira Posted: Mon Sep 26 21:39:09 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm afraid you've missed my basketball phase. I still have an irrational fondness for baseball, which I do not watch, read about, or follow in any way, or play. I don't think I'm a good candidate for this project.

libra Posted: Tue Sep 27 01:44:57 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  sorry, i couldn't do it...i'm stupid when it comes to sports. And i don't care about them.

kurohyou Posted: Tue Sep 27 02:05:09 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I am not into basketball enough, though I'm in a Fantasy football league. Two actually. I'm the commissioner of one league and just a member of a second. Left the running back for Denver on the bench tonight, Mike Anderson, had a pretty good game. Also started Clinton Portis, former Bronco, plays for Washington, had bye week. This week is not looking pretty.

Just got back from the Monday Night Football game. Great game, lost voice yelling. Have a polygraph test with a sheriff's office tomorrow morning at 8:00am.

Must go seek sleep.

Not that it matters.

JesusOnline Posted: Tue Sep 27 04:13:46 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I don't follow basketball at all so I'd be useless in this event.

addi Posted: Tue Sep 27 08:10:18 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  kurohyou said:
>Left the running back for Denver on the bench tonight, Mike Anderson, had a pretty good game. Also started Clinton Portis, former Bronco, plays for Washington, had bye week.

lol
thanks for the sports update, Kuro.
Go Broncos!
I'm a college football guy myself. I've lost interest in professional sports of any kind these days. I must be turning Japanese...I really think so.

>Have a polygraph test with a sheriff's office tomorrow morning at 8:00am.

Good luck with that. I hope they don't ask you about that night back in May at the bathhouse. Just tell them it was all one big misunderstanding.
: )

FN Posted: Tue Sep 27 11:28:59 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>Good luck with that. I hope they don't ask you about that night back in May at the bathhouse. Just tell them it was all one big misunderstanding.
>: )

I heard it involved various small ones.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]