Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

UN
Ahriman Posted: Thu Oct 20 16:32:02 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Just had my Model UN meeting. Represented the Russian Federation. I tabled one topic, chopped another resolution to pieces, and vetoed the third resolution into the ground. Yea, so just like the real U.N.

zander83 Posted: Thu Oct 20 21:49:05 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  When I did the model UN i represented Zimbabwe(i had lived there... so i did know some about it)... I joined with Iraq, Iran, Brazil, and china to propose kicking us out of UN
we got kicked out of the model UN... stupid democracy...

Posted: Thu Oct 20 21:58:56 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  in my model UN, i was canada.

I showed up late, visibly hungover, and with beer tucked into my toque.

innocenceNonus Posted: Sun Oct 23 18:09:31 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  At Model UN, I had to deal with a US and a Jordan that made a complete Bush-esque policy of dismantling ALL nukes in the middle east within a matter of a few years.

I was Israel.

Am I wrong for thinking that the US wouldn't impose such a rule BECAUSE of israel? Or is that retarded??

I remember wanting to commit seppuku all over the awards podium.

Nikki Posted: Mon Oct 24 13:09:30 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  retarded, of course :-)

innocenceNonus Posted: Wed Oct 26 02:24:05 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Thanks Nikki. Knew i could count on you.

addi Posted: Wed Oct 26 12:56:34 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  innocenceNonus said:
>Thanks Nikki. Knew i could count on you.

Be patient, innocence. I heard Nikki's suffering from a bad case of Mad Puss Disease

: )

Nikki Posted: Wed Oct 26 14:36:26 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I thought we were friends...but I guess not, huh?

Mesh Posted: Wed Oct 26 15:30:39 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  What the hell is a Model UN meeting?

libra Posted: Wed Oct 26 18:44:35 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>What the hell is a Model UN meeting?

oh my god mesh, what is that in your picture?
ew ew ew

Mesh Posted: Wed Oct 26 18:50:14 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Severe alkali burn causing opacification of the cornea.

addi Posted: Wed Oct 26 19:07:47 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mesh..you need to become a doctor.

beetlebum Posted: Wed Oct 26 20:51:14 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>meshuggah said:
>>What the hell is a Model UN meeting?
>
>oh my god mesh, what is that in your picture?
>ew ew ew

ditto ditto ditto!

*looks away*

grin.

addi Posted: Thu Oct 27 10:01:33 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Nothing whatsoever to do with this thread, but didna want to start a new one.
*will update list as news breaks over the coming days and weeks

1. Harriet Miers (Bush's supreme court justice choice)....Done (by the right wingers no less)

2. Rove (pending)

3. Scooter Libby (pending)

4. Cheney (pending)

5. Dubya (pending)

6. Tom DeLay..Former House Majority Leader (pending)

7. Bill Frist...Senate Majority Leader (pending)

*Don't touch that dial, kids!

addi Posted: Thu Oct 27 11:03:43 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  *schadenfreude*

hangs head in shame

Mesh Posted: Thu Oct 27 11:04:22 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>What the hell is a Model UN meeting?

Mesh Posted: Thu Oct 27 11:05:30 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>*schadenfreude*
>
>hangs head in delight

Here Here (or hear hear, whatever)

addi Posted: Thu Oct 27 11:12:07 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:

>>hangs head in delight
>
>
>Here Here (or hear hear, whatever)

lol

and will you get rid of that disgusting pic! It turns my stomach every time I look at it, and I don't want to start associating mesh with gross out photos

Mesh Posted: Thu Oct 27 13:18:25 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Lawl, how about Gry Bay? She's easy on the eyes, yes?

addi Posted: Thu Oct 27 13:26:40 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  oui

addi Posted: Fri Oct 28 13:17:36 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:

>3. Scooter Libby (pending)

Scooter Libby...DONE!
5 indictments handed down today. All felonies.

Rove...remains under investigation.

Oh Dear!

Mesh Posted: Fri Oct 28 13:45:07 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  The shit hits the fan?

ifihadahif Posted: Fri Oct 28 13:50:33 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>addi said:
>
>>3. Scooter Libby (pending)
>
> Scooter Libby...DONE!
> 5 indictments handed down today. All felonies.
>
>Rove...remains under investigation.
>
>
>
>Oh Dear!
>
Oh you must be so delighted !

Yes, the indictments were handed down today and you will notice that the administration is cooperating fully with the investigation, not the "attack the prosecutor crap" the dems engaged in when Clinton was in charge.

It still remains to be seen whether or not a crime was actually committed as far as outing Ms. Plame. So far no one has been charged with that.

I don't recall seeing Libby's name when you were busy convicting Mr. Rove just a couple of months ago.
As I said before, it's better to wait til all the evidence is presented.

addi Posted: Fri Oct 28 14:08:56 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:

>Oh you must be so delighted !

Truthfully?
Yes I'm dancing right now...and there's more to come. I'm so &%#*@ SICK of all the republican self righteous beyond reproach bullshit I've had to take for the past five years. Part of me wants the whole fucking group to go down in flames and burn in hell!
Fucking scumbag hypocrites!!! All of them!!! (pardon my language people, but it's been pent up in me for a long time)

Yeah..I'm delighted.
And batton down the hatches, hif, cuz this is just the start of all the shit hitting the fan. The house of jokers that Bush built is sinking.

Hows that for candid?

ifihadahif Posted: Fri Oct 28 15:28:52 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>ifihadahif said:
>
>>Oh you must be so delighted !
>
>Truthfully?
>Yes I'm dancing right now...and there's more to come. I'm so &%#*@ SICK of all the republican self righteous beyond reproach bullshit I've had to take for the past five years. Part of me wants the whole fucking group to go down in flames and burn in hell!
>Fucking scumbag hypocrites!!! All of them!!! (pardon my language people, but it's been pent up in me for a long time)
>
>Yeah..I'm delighted.
>And batton down the hatches, hif, cuz this is just the start of all the shit hitting the fan. The house of jokers that Bush built is sinking.
>
>Hows that for candid?
>
But don't get too happy yet Addi, an indictment is not a conviction.
And these guys are good enough to weather this little storm.

You can call them all the names you want, but just look at how they are handling this little crisis compared to the way your guys did when Clinton was in charge. Talk about a lack of class.

addi Posted: Fri Oct 28 16:20:03 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:

>But don't get too happy yet Addi, an indictment is not a conviction.

He's gone, hif. I'm happy. Don't be a sore loser
The mudslide has just started. The fallout from years of smug lieing will/is catching up to them.
Libby was the right hand advisor to our vice-pres. He was one of the principal architects of building a case for the Iraq war. Go to any site. Look it up...even Fox News...it's true.
Are you naive enough to think that Cheney didn't have full knowledge of every move Libby made? They were joined at the dick. An indictment against Libby is an indictment against Cheney.

>And these guys are good enough to weather this little storm.

Uh oh...not quite good enough I guess.

>You can call them all the names you want, but just look at how they are handling this little crisis compared to the way your guys did when Clinton was in charge. Talk about a lack of class.

Now this really made me smile. Clinton was slaughtered by Starr and the republicans once they got a whiff of blood (or perhaps it's more appropriate to say a whiff of his sperm). Is your memory that short? They were relentless in attacks on the man, and dogged him until he was impeached. That was classy behavior?

Go ahead and brush this "little crisis" away, hif. I have no doubt many of our republican congressmen and right wing radio hosts will try to put a positive spin on this as well.
When you add this in with all the other damage control this adminstration is now waist deep in it's not so little.
Their arrogance has made them step into quicksand and it's going to be very difficult to rescue them this time. They never had the confidence of democrats. Now they're losing the confidence of the conservatives that put them into office.

"TIM-BER!"

ifihadahif Posted: Fri Oct 28 16:45:21 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>ifihadahif said:
>
>>But don't get too happy yet Addi, an indictment is not a conviction.
>
>He's gone, hif. I'm happy. Don't be a sore loser
>: )
If he's gone, then he's gone. I am on record as saying there is never a good reason to lie to a grand jury. you can look it up, I posted it here. I think maybe when you were defending Clinton.

Sore loser ?
Let's wait for a conviction to label winners and losers.

>The mudslide has just started. The fallout from years of smug lieing will/is catching up to them.
>Libby was the right hand advisor to our vice-pres. He was one of the principal architects of building a case for the Iraq war. Go to any site. Look it up...even Fox News...it's true.
>Are you naive enough to think that Cheney didn't have full knowledge of every move Libby made? They were joined at the dick. An indictment against Libby is an indictment against Cheney.
>
No, it's not. Are you saying guilt by association is accepted in America now ?

>>And these guys are good enough to weather this little storm.
>
>Uh oh...not quite good enough I guess.
>
We'll see

>>You can call them all the names you want, but just look at how they are handling this little crisis compared to the way your guys did when Clinton was in charge. Talk about a lack of class.
>
>Now this really made me smile. Clinton was slaughtered by Starr and the republicans once they got a whiff of blood (or perhaps it's more appropriate to say a whiff of his sperm). Is your memory that short? They were relentless in attacks on the man, and dogged him until he was impeached. That was classy behavior?
>
I was talking about the dems war on Starr. You don't see Dubyas administration doing anything other than cooperating fully and praising Fitzgerald for the manner in which he is working. Nothing like that could ever happen in Clintons house.

>Go ahead and brush this "little crisis" away, hif. I have no doubt many of our republican congressmen and right wing radio hosts will try to put a positive spin on this as well.

>When you add this in with all the other damage control this adminstration is now waist deep in it's not so little.
>Their arrogance has made them step into quicksand and it's going to be very difficult to rescue them this time. They never had the confidence of democrats. Now they're losing the confidence of the conservatives that put them into office.
>
You're just delirious now.

I would like to add that this seems to be the norm for the second half of every two term president though.
At least in my lifetime.
>
>"TIM-BER!"
>

addi Posted: Fri Oct 28 17:06:04 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:

>No, it's not. Are you saying guilt by association is accepted in America now ?

Legal consequences of breaking the law just by association?
No

I was merely pointing out that Bonnie was always aware of what Clyde was up to. Cheney knew what Libby was up to.

>I was talking about the dems war on Starr. You don't see Dubyas administration doing anything other than cooperating fully and praising Fitzgerald for the manner in which he is working. Nothing like that could ever happen in Clintons house.

Because Fitzgerald is a reputible fair minded man. Starr was a hack with an agenda.

*allow me to gloat just a little friend. After all, my side has been taking it in the shorts for many years now

Mesh Posted: Fri Oct 28 17:15:08 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://rawstory.com/news/2005/Fitzgerald_expands_probe_believes_he_can_1028.html

Then again I have never heard of rawstory before, so I'm not sure how valid of a source it is. And I have no time to look for stories on other, more known news sites.

addi Posted: Fri Oct 28 20:00:52 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>http://rawstory.com/news/2005/Fitzgerald_expands_probe_believes_he_can_1028.

Interesting.
Something tells me the forged document from Italy is going to have an effect on things for this administration down the road. I've been following that story, but waiting to see what becomes of it before posting anything.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]