Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Jane Fonda is a dumbass
ifihadahif Posted: Mon Oct 24 12:54:02 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Nothing mind boggling here, I just thought I would share this with you all, or more correctly y'all.

I caught an interview with Dick Cavett over the weekend and he shared a story about when he had Jane Fonda on his show back in the late 60's.
She was ranting against our government as usual and saying we have no business getting involved in other countrys' revolutions.
An unnamed conservative guest on the show leaned over and said to Jane, "we had a little help with our own revolution didn't we"?
Her response was, "no, not that I'm aware of".

Nikki Posted: Mon Oct 24 13:06:32 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  whatever!! She's SMART...like me!!!! me me me me!!!!

Mesh Posted: Mon Oct 24 13:19:39 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Fiat justitia (et ruat caelum)

Posted: Mon Oct 24 16:55:08 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  George W Bush is a dumbass.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/10/24/business/24onion.html?pagewanted=all

( go to http://bugmenot.com if you want to read the NYTimes, but not register )

addi Posted: Mon Oct 24 17:28:08 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  The fact that Ms. Fonda didn't know about the foreign help we had during our own revolution is kinda sad; understandable considering her upbringing, but still sad.
However the Vietnam War and her opposition to it is very understandable. Her methods were questionable; for instance going to north vietnam and being used as a pawn, but her desire to get us out of there shouldn't be critisized. It was a major foreign policy mistake.

And I think just about every one of us did (or will do if you're still a teen)and said boneheaded things in our youth that we wish we could take back now. I have.

The disturbing thing is when you have a middle aged American president that still says and does dumbass things. Fonda is a relatively harmless and good for poking fun at over conversation at dinner dumbass .
Dubya is a very dangerous and powerful dumbass who's decisions have a direct affect on literally millions of lives worldwide.
There's a big difference.

Zacq Posted: Mon Oct 24 21:50:37 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I didn't read the NY Times article, but the real reason they're stupid for trying to stop The Onion is the same reason Fox News shouldn't have tried to sue Al Franken - it just brings more attention to the group.

addi Posted: Tue Oct 25 07:46:38 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://gprime.net/video.php/presidentialspeechalist

Who's the real dumbass?

*thank you, Jenn, for allowing me to steal this gem from you. Hugs

ifihadahif Posted: Tue Oct 25 08:18:32 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Not a single one of you save Addi responded to the actual topic of this thread and Addi's response was to condone her lack of education due to her upbringing.
About what I should expect I suppose.

FN Posted: Tue Oct 25 09:11:50 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm happy to hear fish and human beings can peacefully live together.

addi Posted: Tue Oct 25 09:14:42 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  "Understanding" and "condoning" are two entirely different things. Reread my response. I said it was sad, yet understandable. I didn't say I condoned her lack of knowledge on the Amer. Rev.
Please don't put words in my mouth, hif. I'm perfectly capable of putting my own foot in my mouth without your help.

and the "about what I should expect" comment was unnecessary.

ifihadahif Posted: Tue Oct 25 09:25:54 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>"Understanding" and "condoning" are two entirely different things. Reread my response. I said it was sad, yet understandable. I didn't say I condoned her lack of knowledge on the Amer. Rev.
>Please don't put words in my mouth, hif. I'm perfectly capable of putting my own foot in my mouth without your help.
>
I should think there is nothing "understandable" about a Vassar grad as ignorant as Miss Fonda.
>
>and the "about what I should expect" comment was unnecessary.
>
Bite me, it's my thread.

beetlebum Posted: Tue Oct 25 09:31:21 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>I'm happy to hear fish and human beings can peacefully live together.

We all are, Christophe.

We all are.

*tear*

addi Posted: Tue Oct 25 09:43:39 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:

>Bite me, it's my thread.

: )
I suppose I should be insulted by that response, but it's so sophmoric it made me smile. You're beginning to sound like me.

Perhaps you're just a tad touchy because you're coming to the realization that the real dumbass is Dubya, and you helped put the nut in office. That would make me a tad touchy as well.

ifihadahif Posted: Tue Oct 25 09:50:05 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>ifihadahif said:
>
>>Bite me, it's my thread.
>
>: )
>I suppose I should be insulted by that response, but it's so sophmoric it made me smile. You're beginning to sound like me.
>
>Perhaps you're just a tad touchy because you're coming to the realization that the real dumbass is Dubya, and you helped put the nut in office. That would make me a tad touchy as well.
>
Not touchy at all, that was apparently a feeble attempt at humor.
After your posts yesterday I should think you had the world market on "touchy" cornered.

In any event I am still proud to have helped Dubya get in office and still regard him as the best prez we've had in modern times other than Reagan.

Mesh Posted: Tue Oct 25 09:53:03 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Jane Fonda is a major dumbass.

George Bush is also a major dumbass. Nothing can convince me otherwise. Jane Fonda did something stupid, and said some stupid things. Everything I have ever heard and seen of Bush, everytime I hear a speech or see him on TV, watch an interview, or his debates, he is ubelievably clueless and constantly bumbling and saying ridiculously boneheaded things. He is also the President of what is still(for now anyways) unarguably the single most powerful nation on Earth.

addi Posted: Tue Oct 25 10:13:48 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:

>After your posts yesterday I should think you had the world market on "touchy" cornered.

that was yesterday. Today I'm more in a feely mood

>In any event I am still proud to have helped Dubya get in office and still regard him as the best prez we've had in modern times other than Reagan.

I have to admire your loyalty. All the other rats jumping from the sinking U.S.S. Dubya, but you're going down with the ship....
...and it is going down

ifihadahif Posted: Tue Oct 25 10:32:04 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>ifihadahif said:
>
>>After your posts yesterday I should think you had the world market on "touchy" cornered.
>
>that was yesterday. Today I'm more in a feely mood
>: )
>
>>In any event I am still proud to have helped Dubya get in office and still regard him as the best prez we've had in modern times other than Reagan.
>
>I have to admire your loyalty. All the other rats jumping from the sinking U.S.S. Dubya, but you're going down with the ship....
>...and it is going down
>
Once again you misunderestimate him.
That is why you guys keep losing.

addi Posted: Tue Oct 25 11:17:20 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:

>Once again you misunderestimate him.

or underestimate him : )

>That is why you guys keep losing.

I know you get tired of me pointing out your flawed logic, but you keep giving me openings that i can't resist. It's a weakness.

Winning and losing have absolutely nothing to do with right or wrong. Quite often the majority is dead wrong wrong, hif. The majority of the german population in the late thirties and early forties supported Hitler. Support of the people didn't make his policies correct.
You can consistantly be on the losing side of an election and it doesn't mean your ideology is wrong..just that it wasn't supported by the majority at that particular time.

This is why I've chosen not to post week after week of declining poll numbers for Bush. I could have rubbed it in your face, but I chose not to.
Why? Because these same people polled voted the dumbfuck into office...twice.
America is plumb full of morons. I've been around the block enought to know that next week we could be attacked by terrorists, and all these ignorant americans would rally around the pres and make his numbers go right back up.

Having said that I do think you need to be a bit concerned right now. When Americans turn on someone they usually turn on them hard. Bush's support continues to drop and be at an all time low over an extended period of time. Many prominant supporters from the same party start to complain publically about their leader's policies.
When your right hand man and several of your key leaders are, or will be, under indictment.

These are serious times for your party. The yellow warning flag is up...and the white flag is close at hand just in case.

ifihadahif Posted: Tue Oct 25 11:39:37 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>ifihadahif said:
>
>>Once again you misunderestimate him.
>
>or underestimate him : )
>
>>That is why you guys keep losing.
>
>I know you get tired of me pointing out your flawed logic, but you keep giving me openings that i can't resist. It's a weakness.
>
>Winning and losing have absolutely nothing to do with right or wrong. Quite often the majority is dead wrong wrong, hif. The majority of the german population in the late thirties and early forties supported Hitler. Support of the people didn't make his policies correct.
>You can consistantly be on the losing side of an election and it doesn't mean your ideology is wrong..just that it wasn't supported by the majority at that particular time.
>
>This is why I've chosen not to post week after week of declining poll numbers for Bush. I could have rubbed it in your face, but I chose not to.
>Why? Because these same people polled voted the dumbfuck into office...twice.
>America is plumb full of morons. I've been around the block enought to know that next week we could be attacked by terrorists, and all these ignorant americans would rally around the pres and make his numbers go right back up.
>
>Having said that I do think you need to be a bit concerned right now. When Americans turn on someone they usually turn on them hard. Bush's support continues to drop and be at an all time low over an extended period of time. Many prominant supporters from the same party start to complain publically about their leader's policies.
>When your right hand man and several of your key leaders are, or will be, under indictment.
>
>These are serious times for your party. The yellow warning flag is up...and the white flag is close at hand just in case.
>
Um, please explain to me where I said anything about who was right or wrong?
I've merely stated many times that the dems continually display the fact that they don't know their enemy at all.
They continue to underestimate Dubya and that is why they continue to lose.
Right or wrong has nothing to do with it.

You can toot your horn all you want about polls and indictments but they really mean nothing right now.
Just like a couple of months ago you were howling about Rove being guilty of outing a CIA agent, where is that going now ? Judith Miller spent 10 months in jail for what ? Apparently nothing since she had a signed affadavit from her attorney giving her permission to testify about her source. Another Dumbass !
None of this crap means anything til all the evidence is in.
The Pollsters have proven themselves over and over again to be meaningless, unless they're bashing the guy you hate.
I know that eventually the republicans will fall out of favor and the dems will move up, that's the way things go, but for that to happen, the dems will have to move much closer to center and clean up the crap. It ain't gonna happen real soon.

addi Posted: Tue Oct 25 12:11:44 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:

>I've merely stated many times that the dems continually display the fact that they don't know their enemy at all.
>They continue to underestimate Dubya and that is why they continue to lose.

If the Dems are guilty of anything it's continuing to underestimate the stupidity of the average voter...who are content to cast their ballot for the best sound bite, and not on the real issues.

>Just like a couple of months ago you were howling about Rove being guilty of outing a CIA agent, where is that going now ?

Careful. You speaketh too soon. I'd wait a few weeks before you shout "mission accomplished" on this topic. Major heads may yet roll. The sheet is about to hit the right wing fan.

ifihadahif Posted: Tue Oct 25 12:42:17 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>ifihadahif said:
>
>>I've merely stated many times that the dems continually display the fact that they don't know their enemy at all.
>>They continue to underestimate Dubya and that is why they continue to lose.
>
>If the Dems are guilty of anything it's continuing to underestimate the stupidity of the average voter...who are content to cast their ballot for the best sound bite, and not on the real issues.
>
Interesting . . .the average voter doesn't agree with you and in your eyes that makes them stupid ?
What does that say about the dems and why the average voter cannot identify with them ?

I'm pretty sure the stupidity of the average voter is on display in Massachusetts during senatorial elections.

>>Just like a couple of months ago you were howling about Rove being guilty of outing a CIA agent, where is that going now ?
>
>Careful. You speaketh too soon. I'd wait a few weeks before you shout "mission accomplished" on this topic. Major heads may yet roll. The sheet is about to hit the right wing fan.
>
Maybe, maybe not, but you missed my point.
Your rant was that it had to be Rove, couldn't be anyone else, he was guilty, guilty, guilty, might as well lock him up right now.
It doesn't appear that way now does it ?

addi Posted: Tue Oct 25 12:57:45 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:

>Interesting . . .the average voter doesn't agree with you and in your eyes that makes them stupid ?

lol!
Yes

Kidding aside I think Joe Blow doesn't put a whole lot of thought into the issues. He/she is content to vote the way Daddy voted; content to let his pastor tell him that's how God would want him to vote; content to focus on a single issue and let that overshadow everything else the candidate stands for and determine his vote; content to believe that the candidate that puts out the best spin and patriotic commercial is the man for him. Call me jaded, but I've seen too much of it in my life. American voters are taking the priviledge for granted and are mentally lazy.

>Your rant was that it had to be Rove, couldn't be anyone else, he was guilty, guilty, guilty, might as well lock him up right now.
>It doesn't appear that way now does it ?

He's about as innocent as O.J. is. About the Valerie incident, and too many other things to possibly list. The man is a total scumbag. Whether he skirts around the law is another matter, but I'd wager your left testicle he's been a lyin' to the world.
..along with Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice, Scooter, Delay, Frist....

ifihadahif Posted: Tue Oct 25 13:12:50 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>ifihadahif said:
>lol!
>Yes
>
>Kidding aside I think Joe Blow doesn't put a whole lot of thought into the issues. He/she is content to vote the way Daddy voted; content to let his pastor tell him that's how God would want him to vote; content to focus on a single issue and let that overshadow everything else the candidate stands for and determine his vote; content to believe that the candidate that puts out the best spin and patriotic commercial is the man for him. Call me jaded, but I've seen too much of it in my life. American voters are taking the priviledge for granted and are mentally lazy.
>

I think voters come to their decision for a lot of different reasons. Probably most of them vote for the guy they like the best. The one they feel they can trust, whether they are right or not. A lot of people are not issue oriented, does that make them wrong ?
I don't think so, they are voting for the guy who they think will do the right thing for the country at any given time for any given problem.

I would prefer that Dubya do what is right for the country, not necessarily what is right for me.
I don't think the American voter is mentally lazy, the lazy ones don't even bother to vote. The ones who actually vote usually bother to see who they are voting for, for the most part.

>>>
>He's about as innocent as O.J. is. About the Valerie incident, and too many other things to possibly list. The man is a total scumbag. Whether he skirts around the law is another matter, but I'd wager your left testicle he's been a lyin' to the world.
>..along with Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice, Scooter, Delay, Frist....
>
blah blah blah, what did he have to do with Plamegate ? Show me evidence.

Mesh Posted: Tue Oct 25 13:20:25 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Can I just interject for a sec? K? K.

Man, I love yous guys.

addi Posted: Tue Oct 25 14:01:48 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>Can I just interject for a sec? K? K.
>
>Man, I love yous guys.

Thanks, Meshie. I was starting to think we scared everyone away today...or maybe just bored them to tears.

I'm done on this one..
for the time being
Dah Dah DUHHH!!

ifihadahif Posted: Tue Oct 25 14:03:12 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Love you too Mesh

FN Posted: Tue Oct 25 14:37:55 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  As a counterbalance, I hate you all.

addi Posted: Tue Oct 25 15:25:19 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>As a counterbalance, I hate you all.

Oh yeah? I'll just recounterbalance your counterbalance

I feel a mild affection towards you, Christophe.

ifihadahif Posted: Tue Oct 25 15:26:41 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>Christophe said:
>>As a counterbalance, I hate you all.
>
>Oh yeah? I'll just recounterbalance your counterbalance
>
>I feel a mild infection towards you, Christophe.
>
Antibiotics are called for.

Mesh Posted: Tue Oct 25 15:27:07 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>As a counterbalance, I hate you all.

Yeah, well I like your avatar.

addi Posted: Tue Oct 25 15:36:59 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:

>Antibiotics are called for.

LOL!

I'd like to say I did that on purpose, but it would be a lie. I meant affection, but i guess he does make me a little warm.

*red in the face*
crud

ifihadahif Posted: Tue Oct 25 15:53:00 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>ifihadahif said:
>
>>Antibiotics are called for.
>
>LOL!
>
>I'd like to say I did that on purpose, but it would be a lie. I meant affection, but i guess he does make me a little warm.
>
>*red in the face*
>crud
>
And all this time I thought Nikki would be the one spreading infections around GT.
>

FN Posted: Tue Oct 25 17:21:12 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>Christophe said:
>>As a counterbalance, I hate you all.
>
>
>Yeah, well I like your avatar.

Yeah.

If you want to hear them sing, download

LaÔs - De Wereld Vergaat

or

LaÔs - 7 Steken

they're good.

addi Posted: Tue Oct 25 17:25:25 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:

>I feel a mild affection towards you, Christophe.

Hey, damn it! I did write affection and not infection. Curse you hif for confusing me! May a weird holy man light a Roman candle in your pants!

FN Posted: Tue Oct 25 17:49:09 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I don't know if this will work out, but here goes:

LaÔs - De Wereld Vergaat The world is coming to an end

Vrienden 't is tijd om uw pakske te maken. Friends itís time to get your stuff together
Roept al uw pottekes en pannekes bijeen. Call all your pots and pans together
Tracht als ge kunt nog wat vreugde te smaken, if you can try and get a last taste of joy
vreugd en verdriet springen 't langst op de been. Happiness and sorrow try to hop along
Want de aarde die is al aan 't verdoven. Because the earth is already wearing out already
't Schijnt dat de zon en de maan ons verlaat. They say the sun and the moon are leaving us
Niemand verplicht ik toch mij te geloven, but I donít force anybody to believe me
maar 't is de roep dat de wereld vergaat. Yet they say the world is coming to an end

Sommigen zeggen : 't is triestig om te horen, Some say: itís sad to hear
dat heel het mensdom zal worden verbrand. That humanity will be burned away
Anderen zeggen : men zal ons versmoren. Other say: theyíll smother us to death
't Een en het ander en is niet plezant. One thing or another isnít pleasant
't Was verduiveld wat ver toch gedreven, but by the devil, it was uncalled for
ons te behandelen als vis en gebraad. To treat us like fish or roasted meat
't Is om te schrikken, te schudden en te beven itís appalling, youíd shake
als ge 'r aan denkt dat de wereld vergaat. If youíd realize that the world is coming to an end

Waarom nog goed ons te wassen en te scheren? Why still bother to wash or shave
Waarom nog goed een nieuw hemd aan te doen? Why still bother to put on a new shirt
Laat ons maar drinken en laat ons maar smeren. Just let us drink and get dirty
Laat ons maar gans ons fortuintje opdoen. Just let us waste our entire fortune
Toe Jan, gij moet nog kiekens halen, Come on Jan, you still have to get some chickens
kiekens die lopen toch genoeg op straat. The streets are full of them anyway
't Is onnodig ervoor te betalen, you donít have to pay for them
aangezien dat toch de wereld vergaat. Since the world is coming to an end

Is er hier iemand die kleren wil kopen? Is there somebody here who wants to buy clothes
'k Laat heel mijn boel aan de prijs van factuur. Iím selling mine to the lowest bidder
Ik ben van zin in mijn hemd rond te lopen. Iím planning on walking around in my shirt
't Is nog te goed voor de warmte van 't vuur. And even thatís too good for the heat of the fire
Ik ga mijn gereedschap verkopen omdat Iím going to sell my tools
er het werken tot niets meer en baat. Because working doesnít get me anything
'k Neem er geen stukskes nie meer van mien handen, Iím never going to use any of them anymore
aangezien dat toch de wereld vergaat. Since the world is coming to an end

Eindelijk 't moest er toch eens van komen. At last it had to end like this anyway
't Werd ons voorspeld door de ster met de steert. It was predicted by the star with the tail
Ik heb gelukkig mijn voorzorg genomen, luckily Iím prepared
mijn laatste cent is goddank reeds verteerd. Iíve digested every cent I have already
Ben ik gedwongen nu schulden te maken, if I forced to get into debts
zet men mij morgen of heden op straat, or they put me on the street today or tomorrow
'k lach ermee want 't kan mij toch niet raken, I just laugh at it because it canít hurt me
aangezien dat toch de wereld vergaat... since the world is coming to an end

Ja de wereld vergaat yeah the world is coming to an end

FN Posted: Tue Oct 25 17:51:35 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I should have read the thing again before posting it.

Meh, just cross out the double words or whatever.

DanSRose Posted: Wed Oct 26 13:04:02 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://www.military.com/NewsContent/0,13319,78906,00.html

Just thought I'd share. Wait, I meant this
http://www.cnn.com/2005/POLITICS/10/25/poll.bush/index.html

To stay on the purpose of the thread:
Celebreties say lots of stupid things; sometimes it's because they are stupid, sometimes it's just because there's a camera around to catch them.

>blah blah blah, what did he have to do with Plamegate ? Show me evidence.

Evidence? Evidence here is responsibility. You sit at the Desk, you are ultimately resposible for your #2, your Go-To guy, and their official underlings. If they do something as heinous as accidentally or 'accidentally' releasing the identity of a covert agent (which she was) to any media source, whether it was printed or not (which it was), well, this all accounts to the techincal, legal definition of treason. A leader is a leader if he takes responsibility, which is how he ran in 2000. The Responsible, Honorable President.

ifihadahif Posted: Wed Oct 26 13:25:14 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  DanSRose said:
>http://www.military.com/NewsContent/0,13319,78906,00.html
>
>Just thought I'd share. Wait, I meant this
>http://www.cnn.com/2005/POLITICS/10/25/poll.bush/index.html
>
>To stay on the purpose of the thread:
>Celebreties say lots of stupid things; sometimes it's because they are stupid, sometimes it's just because there's a camera around to catch them.
>
So is Miss Fonda stupid or did she say something stupid because of the presence of a camera, which by the way would make her even more stupid than I imagined?

>>blah blah blah, what did he have to do with Plamegate ? Show me evidence.
>
>Evidence? Evidence here is responsibility. You sit at the Desk, you are ultimately resposible for your #2, your Go-To guy, and their official underlings. If they do something as heinous as accidentally or 'accidentally' releasing the identity of a covert agent (which she was) to any media source, whether it was printed or not (which it was), well, this all accounts to the techincal, legal definition of treason. A leader is a leader if he takes responsibility, which is how he ran in 2000. The Responsible, Honorable President.
>
Ok so by your logic, it would appear that there is no reason to ever indict anyone in any given administration other than the prez ?

In any event you have not presented what I asked for: evidence against Karl Rove that implicates him in the Plamegate affair.

I'm not saying a crime was not committed, I merely asked for evidence from Addi since he had already declared Mr. Rove guilty beyond a shadow of doubt.

addi Posted: Wed Oct 26 13:39:55 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:

>I'm not saying a crime was not committed, I merely asked for evidence from Addi since he had already declared Mr. Rove guilty beyond a shadow of doubt.

Unfortunately Patrick Fitzgerald did not ask me to be on the grand jury (quite an oversight on his part), so I am not privy to all the evidence coming forth of Mr. Rove's (and others) guilt. Be patient hif, it will come soon enough. My OPINION of Mr. Rove's guilt is partially based on the fact that he has already admitted he gave out her name (after testifying that he had no conversations with any reporter), and partially based on his long track record of being a slimey snake in the grass.
We shall see any day now if my beliefs are baseless or well founded.

Mesh Posted: Wed Oct 26 14:05:07 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>ifihadahif said:
>
>>
>We shall see any day now if my beliefs are baseless or well founded.

I think whatever comes of it is coming in the next 2-3 days.

Nikki Posted: Wed Oct 26 14:24:45 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:

>>
>And all this time I thought Nikki would be the one spreading infections around GT.
>>

yes the one i caught from you you deadbeat no good pension grabbing ASSHOLE!! Get a job???

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]