Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Memorable past posts for you
addi Posted: Thu Oct 27 13:09:49 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Funny, dumb, insightful, happy, touching, or sexy...whatever
Past posts that have stood the test of time and would make your personal "All-Time" list.

*Warning: This one may actually require a little time and research

start off with a couple of mine that still make me laugh:
from the 40 days & 40 nights thread back in '03

meshuggah said:

>i tried once. Made it through 18 days, then i esploded. I could not hold out any longer.

from the Y Amricans Suck thread in response to Koff

>Christophe said:

>He's irritating me.

and (drum roll)...

>Koff said:
>wot dos dissing on amrica mean. u mean pissing on amrica. ys, i piss on amrica. pee.....peee....peepeee.....

Mesh Posted: Thu Oct 27 16:43:44 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  "wot dos dissing on amrica mean. u mean pissing on amrica. ys, i piss on amrica. pee.....peee....peepeee....."

Ahhhhahaha hahaha haha. Hahahajajajagagglehaha. That is hilarious.

This is going to take some work to find some of the good ones from the past.

novemberrain Posted: Thu Oct 27 18:19:01 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi and I have had some good posts in the past. I was searching and I found these: (may not be in proper order)

From Thread: In Love With A Friend

addison said:
LOL! Hot and delicious. You make her sound like the dailey special at the local diner:
"I'd like the catholic schoolgirl please, short pleated skirt, white blouse, and knee hi socks..with a nice chianti, thank you

novemberrain said: Made me think of Elizabeth Hurley in the school girl get up in 'Bedazzled'

mat_j said: [looks down guiltily] I have a problem

addison said: Haha! I'm praying for you bud!

*goes back to work trying to get visuals of Ms. Oh, Novrain, and Elizabeth Hurley in uniforms out of his mind

novemberrain said: "Please kind sir, would you carry our books to class?"
(continuing) "While we three hold hands and skip along. There will a bright, shiny, red apple in it for you."

addison said: You! Young Lady! Stop that right now!

novemberrain said: You'd be surprised what I can do with that leather strap that is holding my books together ;-)

addison said:
holds fingers in ears
"I can't hear you"
starts humming Onward Christian Soldiers

addi Posted: Thu Oct 27 21:14:08 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  novemberrain said:

>novemberrain said: Made me think of Elizabeth Hurley in the school girl get up in 'Bedazzled'

: )

Ahhh....sweet memories
Thanks, Nov

Zacq Posted: Fri Oct 28 00:23:49 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Easily one of the most memorable for me:

addi said:
>Funny, dumb, insightful, happy, touching, or sexy...whatever
>Past posts that have stood the test of time and would make your personal "All-Time" list.

Those were the days.

sweet p Posted: Fri Oct 28 04:27:49 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  kira:
>God, I loved my childhood. I'd run around outside with my brothers in every kind of weather, build forts out of the furniture, draw, swim, chase after grasshoppers and deer, play with my budgies. It does have a lot of influence on me now.

I have this one memory from childhood that I still call to mind often. I was at a sleepover at the age of eight, and I left my friend's bedroom to use the bathroom. When I came out, my friend's brother, who was about ten, called me into his room. He said, "I just wanted to thank you." I asked why, and he said, "All of Rebecca's other friends, they always laugh at me. But you never do."

It's one memory that I think will influence me for the rest of my life, because at the time, I never gave much thought to the ideas of decency and compassion. I had a few cruddy friends growing up, too, and I think that boy's appreciation made a lot of difference to me when I was down.

asswipe:
>'cause i spent all afternoon and evening,
looking at you from across the picnic table,
watching you chew on an ear of corn
and barely whisper above the yellow crunch.

and
>Hey, life's not for everyone.

beetlebum:
>sharks are like dogs....

because they only bite if you touch their private parts.

mat_j:
>We’ll drink champagne from a slipper
and
>purple apples
and
>Jees

mesh:
>I do.

oh, wait..

sweet p Posted: Fri Oct 28 04:29:08 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Woops.
Most of that black font is supposed to be in the blue-purpley font.

addi Posted: Fri Oct 28 09:14:20 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wisdom:

Kurohyou

>I am very resistant to being possessed, and I don't look at my wife as a possession. She is a free spirit who comes and goes as she pleases. I am blessed to have had the chance to spend the last 10 years with her, despite our ups and downs, she is still one of the most amazing women I know. But I know that one day, we won't be together. Perhaps it will be because she decides that putting up with me is not worth it, perhaps and accident, or perhaps 45 years from now I'll be holding her hand when she passes on. But at some point we will be seperated. Some have told me that this is a morbid and pessimistic way of looking at things, but I use it to remind myself to stay in the present, and to cherish the things I have now, because they will not always be there.

Took me to that "male" place:
Breeze

>I have twin bed and I have no complaints about it, other than it makes those annoying squeaking sounds sometimes... which is not a problem unless it's your brother/parent in the next room and you told them that you're just watching a movie.

Simple Wisdom:

Beetlebum
>My grandmother said once that the reason her marriage survived is that they had the integrity and strength to simply refuse to fall out of love with one another at the same time. In other words, when one was pulling away, the other pushed forward, and vice versa.

Made me actually think:

Kira
>It troubles me almost the same way as the celebration of black America (Black History Month drives me crazy. To my knowledge there is no white, red or yellow history month, and wouldn't that be only 'fair'?). The constant reassertion that these groups are equal and just as good as everybody else seems to actually create a gap, and all the attention makes some of them nothing less than spoiled brats.

Made me actually tear up:

Mouse
>Yesterday was the one year anniversary of my mothers death. She died six months and twelve hours from my seventeenth birthday. She died in a car accident with my father and I, she was in the front passenger seat, I was sitting behind her.
I have always been the kind of person one would called strong and silent, I used to only cry when I was hurt or someone else cried. I fight back tears more than once a week now. My life is very different now from the way it was, but I don't feel so different. Sometimes I wish that I was different, that I could stop wishing to be a child so I wouldn't have to deal with everything as my father's equal, but I know it helps my father immensely to know that I am here to help him.

Just made me wonder:
Ifihadahif
>Of course you do understand that there are those who enjoy the feel of a large throbbing cock deep in their throat don't you ?

Touching:

Chan
>i hope there will be a day when someone says 'i do' to me... and when i reply to her that i'll take care of her for the rest of her life... i know that i will be able to keep that promise.

Made me reflect on my goals:

Antartica
>i will not drink anymore
>i will not smoke anymore
>i will fuck more

Kindred Spirit:

Sweet P
>Even honeymoons...what's the big deal? >They would all say Hawaii or France...something all exotic. I think if anything, I would take my man and make him go on a canoe trip with me or something.

Self denial:

Nikki
>I am NOT a slut!

choke Posted: Sat Oct 29 23:32:14 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wow. I started posting here when I was 14. I cringe when I come across some of the things I said :P

But I'm looking out for memorable posts

addi Posted: Sun Oct 30 09:30:03 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:
>Wow. I started posting here when I was 14. I cringe when I come across some of the things I said :P

you were pretty smart for a 14 year old. Your first post here showed us a glimpse of who tiff is:

Choke said:
>hey im new.. im guessing we put our own poems on here? im just a youngn so tell me if im not sposed 2! By the way.. you guys are really talented. :)

>Shall I compare thee to a winters night?
>Thou tone so crisp - thy words so cold.
>And thou pallour art like snow - death white.
>Stinging words like driven hail, make bold.
>No ray of sunshine touches your lips
>To tempt a smile, however small.
>They are uncomprehensive to a kiss
Love rebounds against your icy wall.
>Your eyes are hooded in desperate shadow
>Like the eternal dark of deepest night.
>They penetrate to the soul and leave spirits low
>As they find your flame of hope - but dim the light.
>So long as there is pain and in the heart a chill
>You will be there to mirror it - with the strength of winters will.

*and I thought you were a plonker..my my
: )

Kira Posted: Wed Nov 2 11:50:11 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I foouund it! This one's by Ant:

well…

if I've not noticed anything I've noticed at least one…

all of us are different…

especially all of us here in the GT Family and we cannot get anymore diverse than this. Of course where ever we can we live happity together under this roof that Jase put up. And then again like all Families, there are always fights and friction once in a while is inevitable… but that is what makes us stronger and closer. Those of us who cannot get along, choose to move out and never come Home again. Of course there are those of us who have to go off for a while, mostly not by our own choice, but know where Home truly is…

all of us are DIFFERENT!

yet if there is only one thing that binds us… it must be passion.

from what I've gathered in my time here, and from forays here and there, in the flesh and blood world as well, other than this inner space portal we call Home… there are so many people out there who are so driven, aiming at goals that would make Hercules shy away… but they have no PASSION.

at home here, that is what possibly keeps all of us sane together, and then again it could be our greatest flaw… we have too much passion…

look at all the fantabulous writings all of you have created… I say no more…

antartica Posted: Wed Nov 2 13:27:29 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Kira said:
>I foouund it! This one's by Ant:

i am like so honoured...
thank you Kira :)

Kira Posted: Mon Nov 7 20:56:36 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mouse said:
>I have quite a few people I would like to kiss, ranging from celebrities to people I've passed on the street. The top few are the guy from the meat counter in my local grocery store, Keanu Reeves (because... damn, just because), a girl named Kelly I see every now and then at the farmer's market, Manu Intiraymi, Gary Dourdan, a friend's brother (who I wouldn't kiss if I did have the chance to),

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]