Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To
 

Creepy Things!
addi Posted: Mon Oct 31 16:05:10 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Man this place is dead today!

(get it? Halloween..dead..)

Creepy things that make your skin crawl

1. the phrase "tastey treats"
2. listening to the sound of someone throwing up
3. Listening to spooky stories around a campfire and then having to get up out of the tent during the night to go to the bathroom.
4. out on my back porch late at night and seeing two red luminous eyes looking back at me in the darkness of my backyard
5. hearing a coworker chewing his food loudly in the cubicle next to you
6. Watching a tv show when they do a close up of a needle or knife going into a patient.
7. listening to the presidential vote results on election night...spooky!
8. posters here that make negative remarks but purposely leave enough ambiguity wiggle room in their insulting post to say "you took it all wrong!" when you call them on it.
9. cilantro
10. opening any mail sent from the IRS
11. the stench in the air from steak and kidney pie when i was in england
12. coming out from swimming in the lake and noticing a leech stuck to your skin dangerously close to your johnson.
13. french kissing someone with really foul breath
14. hearing a banging noise outside during the night and then realizing you're home alone

Happy Halloween Peoples!





 
Posted: Mon Oct 31 16:21:12 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  the word "moist"


 
libra Posted: Mon Oct 31 16:25:21 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I agree with all of those things...but i do get creeped out very very easily...i'm pretty much scared of just about everything.

what are you guys doing for halloween?

I'm going to go hang out in the castro with the drag queens and various other costumed people...i think i'm going as Marilyn Monroe...if i wear a full costume.




 
Posted: Mon Oct 31 16:49:18 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'll be trying to get this damned site launched in time for the midnight deadline.


 
Mesh Posted: Mon Oct 31 16:55:21 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Nothing. Forget about Halloween.


 
addi Posted: Mon Oct 31 16:59:16 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  CriminalSaint said:
>the word "moist"

LOL!
yes!

"It was a moist tastey treat."

Aaaaaaaaagh!


*and Libra....photos a must
: )


 
beetlebum Posted: Mon Oct 31 17:35:19 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  1. raw oysters.
2. frank, the giant rabbit in donnie darko.
3. deja vu
4. slugs in shoes
5. people who stare at other people

i might've confused creepy with gross. still.


 
Kira Posted: Mon Oct 31 17:49:09 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  This is my first year as an adult in a neighborhood with a dense enough population that it gets trick-or-treaters. Tonight I'm dealing sugar!

I dislike Halloween, though. I so like the idea of dressing up as monsters to scare away evil spirits, but no evil spirit is going to be scared of Cinderella or Scooby-Doo or whatever the chil'uns are dressing up as these days.

I am scared of: cows, dancing, odd numbers and woodland demons.


 
choke Posted: Mon Oct 31 18:02:25 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  beetlebum said:
>4. slugs in shoes


When I was younger I had this weird thing where I was convinced I had worms in my shoes. I had to stop literally every 10min and take my shoes off to check whenever we walked anywhere.. It used to piss me mum right off but I would always think I was like crushing them and I couldn't deal with it..

And the grossest creepiest thing ever is when someone sniffs and it's really chunky and you hear it hit the back of their throat...


 
beetlebum Posted: Mon Oct 31 18:14:02 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:
>beetlebum said:
>>4. slugs in shoes
>
>
>When I was younger I had this weird thing where I was convinced I had worms in my shoes. I had to stop literally every 10min and take my shoes off to check whenever we walked anywhere.. It used to piss me mum right off but I would always think I was like crushing them and I couldn't deal with it..
>
>And the grossest creepiest thing ever is when someone sniffs and it's really chunky and you hear it hit the back of their throat...

Maybe we had a psychic connection, yo, because one of my grossest and traumatizing memories from childhood involves this very thing. I took my Roos off (anyone remember those velcro/side zipper shoes?) to play on the swingset in the backyard. When I put my shoes on to go inside, I put a shoe on with a slug in it, which caused me to scream at the top of my lungs, but my fight or flight reaction caused me to crush it again and again. I cried for what seemed like a long time after that happened, once my mom was able to remove the shoe, as it felt disgusting and I had accidentally killed a poor slug.

Be glad yours were only delusions. :D The real thing is heinous.


 
Mesh Posted: Mon Oct 31 18:20:05 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Stalkers. Stalkers are just creepy. You don't even feel safe anywhere you go, even your own home.


People watching you eat, or looking at your food. That cheeses me off something grand, and I have to stop eating and stare the person down until they stop. If its someone I know, I tell them keep their damn eyes off my food if they wish to keep them.


Seeing your Doppelgänger out the corner of your eye, and turning and hes gone.


Hearing someone shoosh you when you've been yelling at the computer. And you're home alone and the rest of the house is dark.


 
addi Posted: Mon Oct 31 18:22:21 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:

>When I was younger I had this weird thing where I was convinced I had worms in my shoes. I had to stop literally every 10min and take my shoes off to check whenever we walked anywhere..

lol
I bet you were just a pain in the ass as a child!

Reminds me of something I'm sure I've already posted long ago, but when I was young and camping I HAD to check out my sleeping bag with a flashlight before I got all the way in...ya never know what kind of creepy things were waitin to ambush you.



 
Mesh Posted: Mon Oct 31 18:25:08 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>
>Reminds me of something I'm sure I've already posted long ago, but when I was young and camping I HAD to check out my sleeping bag with a flashlight before I got all the way in...ya never know what kind of creepy things were waitin to ambush you.
>


Yes, waking up with cockroaches and spiders on you is none too fun.


You might also like to check your underwear drawer of your dresser. Because spiders love going in there, and crawling into underwear. Especially Brown Recluses.
Just think about it next time you're getting dressed.














lol


 
addi Posted: Mon Oct 31 18:27:24 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:

>Just think about it next time you're getting dressed.

you dink!

great..now I'm going to have to start going commando


 
beetlebum Posted: Mon Oct 31 18:28:09 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>choke said:
>
>>When I was younger I had this weird thing where I was convinced I had worms in my shoes. I had to stop literally every 10min and take my shoes off to check whenever we walked anywhere..
>
>lol
>I bet you were just a pain in the ass as a child!
>
>Reminds me of something I'm sure I've already posted long ago, but when I was young and camping I HAD to check out my sleeping bag with a flashlight before I got all the way in...ya never know what kind of creepy things were waitin to ambush you.
>

Well, I have a story that relates to that as well, so maybe we, too, were psychically connected. When I was 12 I was at Girl Scout Camp (shut up!) and we were camping out under some overhangs, if you know what those are. Anyway, I woke up in the middle of the night only to see what looked like the entire structure moving... but no. It was covered in bugs and cockroaches, which were also on the ground and in our sleeping bags. To this day I still don't understand what caused such a concentration of crawly things.

Anyway, I grabbed my shit and ran down that hill, only to fall and bust my kneecap.

Grin.


 
Kira Posted: Mon Oct 31 18:32:20 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>Seeing your Doppelgänger out the corner of your eye, and turning and hes gone.
>
>Hearing someone shoosh you when you've been yelling at the computer. And you're home alone and the rest of the house is dark.

Oh geez.

I just know both of those things are going to happen to me within the week, now.

I saw a black spirit in my house once, when I was all alone. It was at the end of the hall. The worst thing was I could SEE it but couldn't hear it moving. Like it was only half real. You know, instead of not being the least bit real...


 
Mesh Posted: Mon Oct 31 18:33:00 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>
> drag queens




Oh I overlooked that. Pictures of hot drag-queens please.



Its for a documentary I'm making, you know.


 
addi Posted: Mon Oct 31 18:44:44 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:

>Its for a documentary I'm making, you know.

yeah...right

"The Wild Party Girls of California"

: )

*the little ones are coming to my door right now. They are so cute when they're only 4 or 5. The older teens though, I could do without them. Kids should give it up by the time they're 12 or 13 IMO.


 
Mesh Posted: Mon Oct 31 19:20:16 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>
>*the little ones are coming to my door right now. They are so cute when they're only 4 or 5. The older teens though, I could do without them. Kids should give it up by the time they're 12 or 13 IMO.


Just had a spider man and....I guess a princess come to the door. I'm still not used to this whole, trick and or treat nonsense.


But I have candy to pass out anyways. I'm not a grumpy old man......just yet.


 
addi Posted: Mon Oct 31 21:04:53 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:

>But I have candy to pass out anyways. I'm not a grumpy old man......just yet.

lol
give it a few years

Had an old man come to the door tonight dressed as a gnome. I said "Aren't you a bit old to be trick or treating? He said "What's it to ya?". I said "Well...I'm fresh out of Baby Ruths, sorry." He said "No your not. I see them in your bowl." I said "I'm saving those for my dog. He's out trick or treating now with my cat." He said "That's absurd!" I said, "Not as absurd as a sixty year old man out trick or treating dressed as a gnome." He said "You got something against gnomes?" I said "Just old ones." He said "I get it now...you're an old gnome bigot!" I said "No...I like gnomes. I just have a thing about old gnomes mooching candy off me on Halloween." He said "Well, sixty in gnome years is only ten in human years." I said "I was unaware of that. In that case have a delicious Baby Ruth."

Later I heard an ambulance go down our street and went outside to satisfy my curiousity. I stopped a little Cinderella walking by and asked her if she knew what had happened. She told me that some old man in red tights had to be rushed to the emergency room after being attacked by a dog and cat trying to steal his Baby Ruth. I questioned my pets when they returned and asked if they knew anything about the incident. They both started talking, but I couldn't understand a word because their english sucks. I did notice though that they both had chocolatey nougat around their mouths.


*It's all twoo!
(too much chocolate tonight for me)



 
addi Posted: Tue Nov 1 08:51:24 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ugh! Chocolate hangover

I was high on Reese's Peanut Butter Cups last night. The above post is proof of that.


 
ifihadahif Posted: Tue Nov 1 10:38:51 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  clowns


 
addi Posted: Tue Nov 1 11:01:53 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>clowns

Amen to that!


Also:
Have you guys ever noticed how many people there are here that post on the "Questions" section and in the MyGT section that never come to the forum? All those strangers....lurking....watching....
silently hidden behind their keyboards... watching our lives unfold...
creepy

: )


 
ifihadahif Posted: Tue Nov 1 11:43:48 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  dolls



 
FN Posted: Tue Nov 1 12:32:10 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>silently hidden behind their keyboards... watching our lives unfold...
>creepy


*squinty eyes slowly going from left to right as he's trying to seek out who these no-gooders are*


 
Mesh Posted: Tue Nov 1 12:47:41 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>ifihadahif said:
>>clowns
>
>Amen to that!
>
>
>Also:
>Have you guys ever noticed how many people there are here that post on the "Questions" section and in the MyGT section that never come to the forum? All those strangers....lurking....watching....
>silently hidden behind their keyboards... watching our lives unfold...
>creepy
>
>: )



Yes. Its a Scientologist conspiracy.


 
choke Posted: Tue Nov 1 17:46:58 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
The older teens though, I could do without them. Kids should give it up by the time they're 12 or 13 IMO.

Oh... I only went trick or treating for the first time ever last night and im 16 :(


 
choke Posted: Tue Nov 1 17:55:23 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>
>People watching you eat, or looking at your food. That cheeses me off something grand, and I have to stop eating and stare the person down until they stop. If its someone I know, I tell them keep their damn eyes off my food if they wish to keep them.
>
>
My host sister does that. I hate it. She watches me with like this grossed out yet fascinated face, then tells me how many calories I just ate.


 
addi Posted: Tue Nov 1 17:55:46 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:

>Oh... I only went trick or treating for the first time ever last night and im 16 :(

You get a special exception because you're a visitor here and experiencing a U.S. Halloween for the first time...but don't let it happen again!

: )


What did you dress up as?


 
choke Posted: Tue Nov 1 18:01:21 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>
>You get a special exception because you're a visitor here and experiencing a U.S. Halloween for the first time...but don't let it happen again!
>
>: )
>
>
>What did you dress up as?

An angel. Except I wore white contacts so I could be more other-wordly but most people were just creeped out. Sigh. And it was raining, so I caught a heiness cold and can't breathe. If I was an american, I wouldn't give lollies to anyone who came to my door who didn't dress up. I saw so many people my age just wandering round in their normal clothes asking for food. The whole trick or treating deal seems a little rude to me :P


 
Mesh Posted: Tue Nov 1 18:22:38 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  A couple of teens came by without any costumes on. I told them to get a job and buy their own damn candy.


 
addi Posted: Tue Nov 1 20:37:41 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:

>lollies

lol!

>The whole trick or treating deal seems a little rude to me :P

more lol!


meshuggah said:
>I told them to get a job and buy their own damn candy.

Tough Love!
: )


 
Ed Posted: Wed Nov 2 10:49:58 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  one of my teachers went around and handed out candy to homeless people and to the drunks at bars


 
Beep Posted: Wed Nov 2 13:22:23 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  did anyone ask any of the trick or treaters to do a trick?
them kids get it too easy these days..

though when i was a kid 'tricks' involved eggs and flour. so it might not be advised.
oh well, until next year.

incidentally the idea of ugly and/or old people creeps me out. heh, apologies for the mental picture :P


 
choke Posted: Wed Nov 2 17:07:21 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>choke said:
>
>>lollies
>
>lol!
>
>
Oh... My bad.. CAAAYENDEY


 
addi Posted: Wed Nov 2 17:24:56 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:

>Oh... My bad.. CAAAYENDEY

LOL!
just ignore me, tiff. I have a weird sense of humor


 
Mesh Posted: Wed Nov 2 17:30:50 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>stuff



So, about this picture in your avatar. Thats Ludwigs woman, isn't it?


 
addi Posted: Wed Nov 2 17:46:26 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hmmm..I don't remember writing "stuff"

: )

Ha! In his dreams it's his woman. This was at a club in Istanbul. He had already consumed three double shots of Jack Daniels by the time he decided to belly dance his way into her heart. Right after this two Turkish greco-roman wrestler bouncers showed him the way to the exit.



 
Mesh Posted: Wed Nov 2 17:51:25 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>meshuggah said:
>
>>Just think about it next time you're getting dressed.
>
>you dink!
>
>great..now I'm going to have to start going commando



Don't worry, my Tom Foolery has backfired. I couldn't get dressed this morning without first quadruple-checking my clothes, inside and out.


 
addi Posted: Wed Nov 2 18:00:28 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:

>Tom Foolery

: )

mesh, you're a hoot


 
choke Posted: Wed Nov 2 19:28:21 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>choke said:
>
>>Oh... My bad.. CAAAYENDEY
>
>LOL!
>just ignore me, tiff. I have a weird sense of humor

You took it all wrong!



Teheh.


 
addi Posted: Wed Nov 2 19:45:23 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:

>You took it all wrong!

No I didn't. I just meant my humor is a little offbeat sometimes. Your use of "lollies" just made me laugh. I find humor in strange places sometimes.

Keep up the good work!

: )



 
choke Posted: Wed Nov 2 20:08:50 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>8. posters here that make negative remarks but purposely leave enough ambiguity wiggle room in their insulting post to say "you took it all wrong!" when you call them on it.


I'z just kidding :P


 
addi Posted: Wed Nov 2 21:28:59 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  oh
dang


 
addi Posted: Thu Nov 3 07:33:15 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:

>I'm going to go hang out in the castro with the drag queens and various other costumed people...i think i'm going as Marilyn Monroe...if i wear a full costume.

Libra, the platinum blonde....shell.
Nice pic, Marilyn. I bet the drag queens were all over you that night.

: )


 
mat_j Posted: Wed Nov 9 06:24:06 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Why doesn't the President declare war on clowns, nothing seems to freak out the populous more than that floppy shoed, rainbow wigged army of psychopaths?

Now that's a war you can take to the bank!


 
addi Posted: Wed Nov 9 08:00:52 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>Why doesn't the President declare war on clowns, nothing seems to freak out the populous more than that floppy shoed, rainbow wigged army of psychopaths?


Because he would be declaring war on the majority of his administration.



*sorry..couldn't pass up the opportunity. It was such a sweet setup.


 
antartica Posted: Wed Nov 9 09:08:35 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  BASEBALL BAT!!!!!!
lol


 
choke Posted: Wed Nov 9 21:25:05 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>Why doesn't the President declare war on clowns, nothing seems to freak out the populous more than that floppy shoed, rainbow wigged army of psychopaths?
>
>Now that's a war you can take to the bank!

I.. I like clowns.. :(


 



[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]