Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

the car ride
Ahriman Posted: Tue Nov 8 17:44:35 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Last night was terrible. I had just walked one of the mother dogs and was bringing her back to her room. A border collie pup ran up to her and she freaked. Her jaws clamped down on his neck and she sunk her teeth into his flesh. Once I seperated the two. I threw her into her room and put pressure on the puppies neck. Blood was everywhere. I held the towel tight against the wound while I ran to the car. The blood was all over my pants and hands. The linoleum was steaked red liquid. My mom drove and I kept pressure on his neck. I sat for half an hour while the puppies neck dripped blood on to me. So many thoughts went through my head as the car raced throught the black. All I could do was keep the towel in place. I felt so helpless. His pulse was weak. The breathing was ragged. This is my fault. No no, it was the dog. But I brought the dog out for a walk. I should of known better. The dog is half coyote, she's crazed. Should of reacted faster. Please make it little guy. Please

FN Posted: Tue Nov 8 17:47:49 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  That's pretty funny in a way.

The lesson is: don't get a pet.

addi Posted: Tue Nov 8 21:42:03 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sorry about that. It can be pretty sad and tramatic to experience something like that with an animal. Went through it once when I was camping and my dog literally ran into the blade of my axe as I was walking down a trail. Hope it turns out okay for the puppy.

*Christophe..There's nothing funny ever about an animal suffering. I know you're not, but sometimes some of the things you write come across so cold and heartless.

Posted: Tue Nov 8 22:00:53 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I seriously couldn't imagine what my everyday life would be like without my dog.

I love my dog so much.

I hope everything turns out okay, Ahriman!

Mesh Posted: Tue Nov 8 22:14:45 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  CriminalSaint said:
>I seriously couldn't imagine what my everyday life would be like without my dog.
>
>I love my dog so much.
>
>I hope everything turns out okay, Ahriman!

libra Posted: Tue Nov 8 22:16:20 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Oh, I know how you feel...
a pit bull attacked my doggy and i still feel guilty for not being able to get the pitbull away from my dog...she's okay now, but she's psychologically damaged.

I hope the little guy gets better.

kurohyou Posted: Tue Nov 8 22:23:22 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  sorry to hear that man, I hope you puppy is okay.

Howitzer Posted: Wed Nov 9 00:15:27 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  my dog attacked a dog that was chasing me in my yard. The dog chasing me was a tiny little dog and was only playing (i think, she never caught me), she never caught me cause my 90lb black lab that could catch jack rabbits pounced on her and was gonna kill her if my dad had not punted my dog off the little one. I never questioned my dog's loyalty or dependability again...and my neighbors made sure never to just let their dog run loose in the streets again.

Howitzer Posted: Wed Nov 9 00:19:13 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ps-dog in pic is not a 90lb lab, she is a 25lb mutt that can also catch jack rabbits...and birds, squirrels, anything. She is like a cat in that she will stand still for hours stalking prey, but unlike a cat if she kills something she doesnt play with it, she just leaves it and goes to find something else....to kill!!

But aint she the cutest little killer you have ever seen?

Mesh Posted: Wed Nov 9 01:07:50 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Howitzer said:

>But aint she the cutest little killer you have ever seen?

Pretty damned cute I'll agree.

DanSRose Posted: Wed Nov 9 02:34:05 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Oh god, I am so sorry.
I really do hope the pup gets better and grows well and strong.

addi said:
>*Christophe..There's nothing funny ever about an animal suffering. I know you're not, but sometimes some of the things you write come across so cold and heartless.

'Prick', Addi. The word here is 'prick'.

mat_j Posted: Wed Nov 9 06:19:22 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ah it's just another one of his piss and vinegar moods, just ignore him, heh sometimes he just gets so furious!

addi Posted: Wed Nov 9 07:26:06 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  DanSRose said:

>'Prick', Addi. The word here is 'prick'.

It upset me to read that, but I can't bring myself to calling Christophe that. I like him too much. He just pisses me off sometimes with his flippant remarks.

*also I got my ass kicked last night in tennis so I was, as mat_j would say, in a piss and vinegar mood.

antartica Posted: Wed Nov 9 09:06:47 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hey man... hope the little pup gets back up soon...

FN Posted: Wed Nov 9 11:42:49 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Meh I'm sorry, I just have a rather morbid sense of humor perhaps. I just tought it's funny that poochy turned out to be a carnivore/cannibal, and all the chaos and drama that ensued, I can just taste the overexcitement.

And it was indeed your fault. Don't get a pet.

Other than that: I hope the puppy either completely recorvers quickly, or dies quickly without too much pain.

choke Posted: Wed Nov 9 21:22:58 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>Sorry about that. It can be pretty sad and tramatic to experience something like that with an animal. Went through it once when I was camping and my dog literally ran into the blade of my axe as I was walking down a trail. Hope it turns out okay for the puppy.
>
God. That must have been awful.

Hope the puppy is okay..

addi Posted: Wed Nov 9 21:38:47 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:

>God. That must have been awful.

: )
I was really lucky that my father, the Doc, was camping with us. We were out canoeing in northern minnesota so an animal hospital was not an option. Dad brought his medicine kit with him in case it was needed for us. He ended up using it on Kolya instead. The cut split her chest open clean through to her bone. I sat on the ground and layed her head on my lap. For over an hour he stitched her up, making three layers of stitches because it was so deep. By the time he was finished I couldn't move because my legs had gone numb, but Kolya, bounced right up, wagging her tail when it was all over. We kept her out of the water for the rest of the trip, but she healed up just fine.
Amazing dog.
Amazing father.

DanSRose Posted: Thu Nov 10 00:20:18 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I doubt anyone else will read this now that it's off the main page, but I like stories that have a happy at the end.

choke Posted: Thu Nov 10 15:14:28 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>choke said:
>
>>God. That must have been awful.
>
>: )
>I was really lucky that my father, the Doc, was camping with us. We were out canoeing in northern minnesota so an animal hospital was not an option. Dad brought his medicine kit with him in case it was needed for us. He ended up using it on Kolya instead. The cut split her chest open clean through to her bone. I sat on the ground and layed her head on my lap. For over an hour he stitched her up, making three layers of stitches because it was so deep. By the time he was finished I couldn't move because my legs had gone numb, but Kolya, bounced right up, wagging her tail when it was all over. We kept her out of the water for the rest of the trip, but she healed up just fine.
>Amazing dog.
>Amazing father.
>
Perhaps I'm just overly emotional at the moment, but that's got to be one of the best happy endings I've ever heard..

addi Posted: Thu Nov 10 15:50:53 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:

>Perhaps I'm just overly emotional at the moment, but that's got to be one of the best happy endings I've ever heard..

DanSRose said:
>I doubt anyone else will read this now that it's off the main page, but I like stories that have a happy at the end.

: )
thanks

however it all ended sad because after that she started hanging around a fanatical persian puss and got brainwashed into thinking we were american infidel owners. So one night the puss strapped explosives onto Kolya and she became a suicide poochie and went into my bedroom at night to blow us all up. Lucky for us the puss used hot dogs (kosher) instead of dynomite, so after it went off all we had was a big weiner mess to clean up. But things were never the same after that incident between us and we viewed each other with cool suspicion from then on.

such a sad tale : (

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]