Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Just wanted to say hi! I'm back!
CorDrine Posted: Thu Nov 10 06:34:25 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hi all, I've been missing for a while. Just came back from Ozzyland and it was just beautiful there! Wish I could migrate there permanently if only the tax rate was lower! Plus tension was rather high one night in the subway with a drunk racist on the train. Other then that the beer was cheap, the weather was lovely, the landscape was gorgeous!

How has everyone been?

beetlebum Posted: Thu Nov 10 07:42:21 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  CorDrine said:
>Hi all, I've been missing for a while. Just came back from Ozzyland and it was just beautiful there! Wish I could migrate there permanently if only the tax rate was lower! Plus tension was rather high one night in the subway with a drunk racist on the train. Other then that the beer was cheap, the weather was lovely, the landscape was gorgeous!
>
>How has everyone been?
>
Well, I just turned in a horrible essay, but I'm done with this term in three (count 'em, three!) weeks. THANK GOODNESS. :)

beetlebum Posted: Thu Nov 10 07:42:41 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  PS Glad you are back!

addi Posted: Thu Nov 10 07:43:11 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  "Oh Shadow, we've missed you so!"

a line from that Disney movie "The Incredible journey". You know when a talking cat and two dogs get lost and end up on this long....nevermind.

Wish I could visit there again. I want to snorkle in the Great Barrier Reef before I die.

Silentmind Posted: Thu Nov 10 09:15:48 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Welcome back. You've got to have some interesting stories to share with us.

Howitzer Posted: Thu Nov 10 14:47:13 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>"Oh Shadow, we've missed you so!"
>
>a line from that Disney movie "The Incredible journey". You know when a talking cat and two dogs get lost and end up on this long....nevermind.

You're silly, addi....

And welcome back! Don't be confused, our toilets ARE going in the other direction.

choke Posted: Thu Nov 10 15:18:55 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>"Oh Shadow, we've missed you so!"
>
>a line from that Disney movie "The Incredible journey". You know when a talking cat and two dogs get lost and end up on this long....nevermind.
>
God I loved that movie.

addi Posted: Thu Nov 10 15:37:44 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Howitzer said:

>You're silly, addi....

I think it's senility setting in.

>And welcome back! Don't be confused, our toilets ARE going in the other direction.

It took me months to readjust to that after I got back from the land down under. I would flush and then mentally try to coax the water to drain the other way, but it was to no avail. I finally resigned myself to accept the strange forces of nature governing our toilets.

choke Posted: Thu Nov 10 16:23:03 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>It took me months to readjust to that after I got back from the land down under. I would flush and then mentally try to coax the water to drain the other way, but it was to no avail. I finally resigned myself to accept the strange forces of nature governing our toilets.

Your toilets are unusual.

ifihadahif Posted: Thu Nov 10 16:24:23 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:
>addi said:
>>It took me months to readjust to that after I got back from the land down under. I would flush and then mentally try to coax the water to drain the other way, but it was to no avail. I finally resigned myself to accept the strange forces of nature governing our toilets.
>
>Your toilets are unusual.
>
??
poop goes in
you flush
poop goes away

What's unusual about that ?

addi Posted: Thu Nov 10 16:38:24 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:

>Your toilets are unusual.

LOL!

when you stop and really think about it ALL toilets are unusual

so don't stop and think about it.

*and if reincarnation is real I hope I don't come back in my next life as a toilet.

jennemmer Posted: Thu Nov 10 23:38:56 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:

>when you stop and really think about it ALL toilets are unusual
>
>so don't stop and think about it.

Umm.. yeah. This is a hard one to explain when the person sitting next to you wants to know what you are laughing at. ;)

choke Posted: Thu Nov 10 23:52:52 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>>
>??
>poop goes in
>you flush
>poop goes away
>
>What's unusual about that ?

For a start, the bowl is twice as big and is filled to close to the top with water for my comfort. Then when you flush the water doesn't flush, but spins lazily in a circle (might the add in the WRONG direction) And in the airports and stuff everything is run by sensors so if you move, it automatically flushes. Or this plastic covering starts to move. It's very unsettling.

Dancer Posted: Fri Nov 11 01:08:08 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  heealo!

trip! trip!! i'm looking forward to x'mas.. i'll be off to hk/macau again.. but this time i get to watch the dog racing in macau!

anyway nothing much change here in ding.. just that everyone around seems to catch the flu virus. just be careful.

addi Posted: Fri Nov 11 07:11:01 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:

>Or this plastic covering starts to move. It's very unsettling.

Moving toilets..America's number one cause for bathroom accidents.

One moment you're standing there doing your thing (and casually checking out the size of the guy's penis going next to you), and the next moment you look back down and the darn toilet has moved on you.
: )

addi Posted: Fri Nov 11 07:26:15 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:

>For a start, the bowl is twice as big and is filled to close to the top with water for my comfort.

LOL!
Choke, you really crack me up! I know I have a bizarre sense of humor.

I can just picture it. You're driving down the highway in NZ and you come across a huge billboard advertisment:

"Visit United States. Our toilet bowls are twice as big and they're filled to the brim with water...for your comfort!"

ifihadahif Posted: Fri Nov 11 08:23:00 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:
>ifihadahif said:
>>>
>>??
>>poop goes in
>>you flush
>>poop goes away
>>
>>What's unusual about that ?
>
>For a start, the bowl is twice as big and is filled to close to the top with water for my comfort.
>
We only do that for foreigners you know . . .
:-)

choke Posted: Fri Nov 11 13:27:53 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>
>One moment you're standing there doing your thing (and casually checking out the size of the guy's penis going next to you)

Um,

*Ahem*

addi Posted: Fri Nov 11 13:34:29 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:

>Um,
>
>*Ahem*

: )

Well.....I've heard guys do that sort of thing. I myself would never stoop to such questionable behavior. I can honestly tell you I have zero interest in the size of any man's schlong....anyhoo it's best to keep your eyes on the target or it will move on you.

choke Posted: Fri Nov 11 13:57:19 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
....anyhoo it's best to keep your eyes on the target or it will move on you.

Lol. I used to be a motel cleaner and in the urinals there was like a picture of a fly for people to aim at.. Since then I've never really felt inferior to a male.

And being a male I don't think you understand fully the complications of having a toilet flush automatically...

addi Posted: Fri Nov 11 14:26:44 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:

>Since then I've never really felt inferior to a male.

Just keep repeating to yourself.."Women are goddesses..women are goddesses.."

>And being a male I don't think you understand fully the complications of having a toilet flush automatically...

Being a male I don't fully understand the complications of most things going on with a woman's body or mind.

CorDrine Posted: Fri Nov 11 18:44:28 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  well now that Choke's mentioned it, yeah, why is the toilet twice as big down there? I could have fallen in!

not much space here for me to share my stories there, but man, the beer is great there! Cheap and good! Especially those from Tasmania and New Zealand. And surprisingly the white wine taste better there as well.

Maybe everything taste fresher and nicer while you're on holiday???

Kira Posted: Fri Nov 11 20:26:07 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Awww. I want to visit a foreign country and be weirded out by everything.

sweet p Posted: Sat Nov 12 00:54:18 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hi CorDrine!
Nice to see you.

antartica Posted: Sat Nov 12 06:32:06 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  where in Oz did ya go to CorD?

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]