Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Tits, ass and cuteness test
FN Posted: Thu Nov 17 06:08:55 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=15912893200295081418

My results:

Skinny and Cute
Raw score: 25% Big Breasts, 36% Big Ass, and 68% Cute!

Thanks for taking the T and A and C test! Based on your selections, the results are clear: you show an attraction to smaller breasts, smaller asses, and cuter composure than others who've taken the test.

Note that you scored low on both breast and ass size. This means you appreciate thinner, harder bodies. You are most likely to appreciate a super-model. Relatively, you are less attracted to round, soft, sloppy women.

My third variable, "cuteness" is a mostly objective measure of how innocent a given model looked. It's determined by a combination of a lot of factors: lack of dark eye makeup, facial expression, posture, etc. If you scored high on that variable, you are either really nice OR you're into deflowering teens. If you scored low, you are attracted to raunchier, sexier, women. In your case, your higher than average score suggests you appreciate a cuter, more innocent look. Kudos!

Recommended Celebrities: Jessica Alba, an absolute goddess, and Natalie Portman, if you can handle her acting.

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 7% on tit-size

You scored higher than 23% on ass-size

You scored higher than 69% on cuteness

addi Posted: Thu Nov 17 07:45:17 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Raw score: 29% Big Breasts, 36% Big Ass, and 64% Cute!

Note that you scored low on both breast and ass size. This means you appreciate thinner, harder bodies.

In your case, your higher than average score suggests you appreciate a cuter, more innocent look. Kudos!

Recommended Celebrities: Jessica Alba, an absolute goddess, and Natalie Portman

You and I have very similar tastes, Christophe.
They should have one for the plinkers to take.

DanSRose Posted: Thu Nov 17 09:04:01 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Skinny and Cute
Raw score: 33% Big Breasts, 22% Big Ass, and 68% Cute!

You show an attraction to smaller breasts, smaller asses, and cuter composure than others who've taken the test.

Note that you scored low on both breast and ass size. This means you appreciate thinner, harder bodies.

My third variable, "cuteness" is a mostly objective measure of how innocent a given model looked. In your case, your higher than average score suggests you appreciate a cuter, more innocent look. Kudos!

Recommended Celebrities: Jessica Alba, an absolute goddess, and Natalie Portman, if you can handle her acting.

Me dost propose the MEN of GT are all into the same body type/facial features.
And dammit, Natalie Portman is a fine actress!

sweet p Posted: Thu Nov 17 13:25:31 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  DanSRose said:

>Me dost propose the MEN of GT are all into the same body type/facial features.

Or maybe most people are?

Raw score: 22% Big Breasts, 36% Big Ass, and 68% Cute!

sweet p Posted: Thu Nov 17 13:28:12 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  PS. this just makes me laugh:

If you scored high on that variable, you are either really nice OR you're into deflowering teens.

FN Posted: Thu Nov 17 13:37:16 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sweet P said:
>PS. this just makes me laugh:
>
>If you scored high on that variable, you are either really nice OR you're into deflowering teens.

I'm both.

libra Posted: Thu Nov 17 13:40:24 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Raw score: 29% Big Breasts, 36% Big Ass, and 80% Cute!

Note that you scored low on both breast and ass size. This means you appreciate thinner, harder bodies. You are most likely to appreciate a super-model. Relatively, you are less attracted to round, soft, sloppy women.

My third variable, "cuteness" is a mostly objective measure of how innocent a given model looked. It's determined by a combination of a lot of factors: lack of dark eye makeup, facial expression, posture, etc. If you scored high on that variable, you are either really nice OR you're into deflowering teens. If you scored low, you are attracted to raunchier, sexier, women. In your case, your higher than average score suggests you appreciate a cuter, more innocent look. Kudos!

Well then...

Asswipe Posted: Thu Nov 17 16:16:20 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Raw score: 77% Big Breasts, 63% Big Ass, and 40% Cute!

Recommended Celebrities: Supermodel Laetitia Casta and Actress Angelina Jolie.

I win

FN Posted: Thu Nov 17 16:50:21 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  You can have both of them asswipe, I'll take the portman woman

Mesh Posted: Thu Nov 17 16:57:49 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Skinny and Sexy
Raw score: 40% Big Breasts, 36% Big Ass, and 56% Cute!

you show an attraction to smaller breasts, smaller asses, and sexier composure than others who've taken the test.

Recommended Celebrities: Kate Moss and Kate Moss

Except I think Kate Moss is ugly.

Mesh Posted: Thu Nov 17 16:59:56 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Oh, and she stays thin by using the cocaine diet. Thats not attractive.

addi Posted: Thu Nov 17 17:23:52 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:

>Recommended Beauties: Jessica Alba, an absolute goddess, Natalie Portman, if you can handle her acting, and [redacted], if you can handle her liberalness.

>Well then...

that about sums it all up

Mesh Posted: Thu Nov 17 17:24:49 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  teehee

Howitzer Posted: Thu Nov 17 18:30:47 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I fit in the Angelina Jolie category, but I don't think that test is really fair: I think in terms of the "whole package". Even if T and A fit, but 'cuteness' and 'fitness' don't, then I am less inclines to be attracted. For a 10, T,A,cuteness, and overall attractiveness are more important than a pic of the T or A.

sweet p Posted: Thu Nov 17 19:32:40 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meh
It's all so silly.

Attractive is attractive.

It would be much harder to make a test like that with men's photos.

addi Posted: Thu Nov 17 20:11:31 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sweet P said:
>meh
>It's all so silly.

yup, very silly. Just did it because it gave me a break from my exciting work day.

Beautiful is good...I'm not going to knock it, but in the grand sceme of things you better have a lot more than that to go on with a long term partner.

boondock743 Posted: Thu Nov 17 20:29:56 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Raw score: 55% Big Breasts, 54% Big Ass, and 60% Cute!

Thanks for taking the T and A and C test! Based on your selections, the results are clear: you show an attraction to larger breasts, larger asses, and sexier composures than others who've taken the test.

Note that you like women overall curvier than average.

My third variable, "cuteness" is a mostly objective measure of how innocent a given model looked. It's determined by a combination of a lot of factors: lack of dark eye makeup, facial expression, posture, etc. If you scored high on that variable, you are either really nice OR you're into deflowering teens. If you scored low, you are attracted to raunchier, sexier, women. In your case, your lower than average score suggests you appreciate a sexier, naughtier look. Kudos!

Recommended Celebrities: Supermodel Laetitia Casta and Actress Angelina Jolie.

i kinda liked them all but im most attracted to a fine body

FN Posted: Fri Nov 18 10:19:06 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>Beautiful is good...I'm not going to knock it, but in the grand sceme of things you better have a lot more than that to go on with a long term partner.

Who said anything about long term

Mesh Posted: Fri Nov 18 10:42:51 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  And another one just for fun.

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=3828635434782670283

The Favorite Friend
81% Sexy-Cute, 70% Dark-Light, 58% Artsy-Stylish
Cute, Light, and neither Artsy nor Stylish, she's that friend we've all had. The great girl. The one we've been friends with since the third grade. The one who laughs at our jokes and sends funny text messages. The one with whom we secretly, desperately want to crawl under the covers and spend the next eighteen hours naked.

libra Posted: Fri Nov 18 12:27:56 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>libra said:
>
>>Recommended Beauties: Jessica Alba, an absolute goddess, Natalie Portman, if you can handle her acting, and [redacted], if you can handle her liberalness.
>
>
>>Well then...
>
>that about sums it all up

does that mean i'm attracted to myself? that's kind of creepy...

Mesh Posted: Fri Nov 18 12:30:24 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>
>does that mean i'm attracted to myself? that's kind of creepy...

Thats exactly what it means. You disgust me. Get off my planet.

Ed Posted: Fri Nov 18 20:25:40 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Raw score: 33% Big Breasts, 22% Big Ass, and 72% Cute

Mouse Posted: Sun Nov 20 09:54:56 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  *giggles madly and sneaks out without posting her score*

addi Posted: Sun Nov 20 10:08:41 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:

>does that mean i'm attracted to myself? that's kind of creepy...

everybody sing...

"Because the greatest love of all
Is happening to me
I found the greatest love of all
Inside of me
The greatest love of all
Is easy to achieve
Learning to love yourself
It is the greatest love of all..."

*I'm tearing up, Christophe. I'm so very ashamed

: )

choke Posted: Sun Nov 27 12:13:17 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Lol. It told me I should date Kate Moss and something about a coke binge.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]