Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

the horror, THE HORROR!!!
this1dude Posted: Fri Nov 18 10:25:15 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  theyre back.i have proof, I woke up this morning and a penguin was standing next to my bed holding a gun to my face.My brother tried to tackle it but it shot him so i went upstairs to eat breakfast and my dog was trying to get my left shoe back from that other damn penguin

I made some pop-tarts and they chased me all around the house.the entire box of them!!

addi Posted: Fri Nov 18 10:39:16 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  this 1 dude said:
>theyre back.i have proof, I woke up this morning and a penguin was standing next to my bed holding a gun to my face.My brother tried to tackle it but it shot him so i went upstairs to eat breakfast and my dog was trying to get my left shoe back from that other damn penguin
>
>I made some pop-tarts and they chased me all around the house.the entire box of them!!

this 1 dude said:
>Something that i do when im bored is talk to my wall until it sicks its evil penguin henchmen on me (they live in the freezer) and has them jump me and steel my left shoe. Then the wall falls asleep and an evil pop-tart jumps out of the toaster with its red spork and chases me around the house while im in my underwear as it screams the words "bologna sandwich" or "cheese cake!".

this 1 dude said:
>something to do when bored:
talk to ur wall until it sicks its evil penguin henchmen that live in the freezer on u.the wall will have them jump u and steel ur left shoe.the penguins will have an evil pop-tart jump out of the toaster and will then chase u with a plastic, red spork all around the house in ur underwear while he screams "bologna sandwich!"

Hmm...I think zacq or mesh need to have a frank talk with you about these reoccuring penguin fantasies, dude.

Mesh Posted: Fri Nov 18 10:45:21 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>
>Hmm...I think zacq or mesh need to have a frank talk with you about these reoccuring penguin fantasies, dude.
>
>

I think zacq is more qualified than I am in this field. And by more qualified than me, I mean, I'm too lazy to give a talk about some guy named Frank.

:p

Dancer Posted: Fri Nov 18 21:59:12 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  WE ARE NOT SO HORRIBLE..

(The penguin is holding the gun to my head now, forces me to type thisss)

addi Posted: Fri Nov 18 22:22:15 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:

>I mean, I'm too lazy to give a talk about some guy named Frank.

well...sad

i read this two hours ago and i'm just now getting the "frank" joke.
I must be drunk.
off to bed for you Addi

Mesh Posted: Fri Nov 18 23:11:07 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>
>i read this two hours ago and i'm just now getting the "frank" joke.
>I must be drunk.
>off to bed for you Addi

Heh. G'night addi addison.

Kira Posted: Fri Nov 18 23:30:20 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I like penguins but I like porcupines better.

Zacq Posted: Sat Nov 19 21:14:02 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>I think zacq is more qualified than I am in this field. And by more qualified than me, I mean, I'm too lazy to give a talk about some guy named Frank.

Greetings everyone, I've been in D.C. but am back.

A penguin threatening you in a dream is a sign that your inner self is fighting with your exterior self, and the very fabric of your personal existence is at a crossroads, and you're on LSD.

addi Posted: Sat Nov 19 21:50:29 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Zacq said:

>A penguin threatening you in a dream is a sign that your inner self is fighting with your exterior self, and the very fabric of your personal existence is at a crossroads, and you're on LSD.

or perhaps a penguin tripped him when he was very young

: )

ifihadahif Posted: Sun Nov 20 08:11:54 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>Zacq said:
>
>>A penguin threatening you in a dream is a sign that your inner self is fighting with your exterior self, and the very fabric of your personal existence is at a crossroads, and you're on LSD.
>
>or perhaps a penguin tripped him when he was very young
>
>: )
>
Or perhaps he has an irrational fear of Burgess Meredith and Danny DeVito.

Zacq Posted: Sun Nov 20 12:41:51 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Or perhaps your face.

Ooh. Owned.

Sorry, D.C. makes me immature.

Mesh Posted: Sun Nov 20 12:47:54 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  pwnd teh n00b

b7

this1dude Posted: Tue Nov 22 14:06:07 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  y were u in dc zacq

this1dude Posted: Tue Nov 22 14:07:38 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ps. u were right about the LSD...or at least u r now

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]