Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

curbside sunrise
Cherry_Moon Posted: Mon Nov 28 17:30:13 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  dec. 14 is the official date my dear old ma gave me to get my shit together and move out. stressed out and needing a good gin tonic. or at least a good strong shoulder to cry on.

i need some help from mouse if she could be ever so kind to me...

Cherry_Moon Posted: Mon Nov 28 17:41:35 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  it's cherry. under a new username. . .
i'm obessed with tim burton. shoot me

FN Posted: Mon Nov 28 18:54:33 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Bang

Cherry_Moon Posted: Mon Nov 28 19:29:53 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  haha it's almost funny.

i suppose no one has any words of advice, or compassion.

*sigh*

*wanders off to sob quietly in a corner*

jennemmer Posted: Mon Nov 28 19:40:35 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Moving is high on the list of most stressful things most people have to deal with in their life and it's got to be even harder when it's not a choice you can necessarily make yourself.

Do you have a place to go? Do you have income? If you are trying to find someone who needs a roommate _right_now_ I would suggest stopping by the nearest college or the like as there are always postings there.

*hugs*

choke Posted: Mon Nov 28 20:06:35 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Camp on the lawn.

Mouse Posted: Mon Nov 28 20:17:10 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  LockShockBarrel said:
>dec. 14 is the official date my dear old ma gave me to get my shit together and move out. stressed out and needing a good gin tonic. or at least a good strong shoulder to cry on.
>i need some help from mouse if she could be ever so kind to me...

Tell me what I can do my dear and I'll be there as fast as I can. I guess they're not waiting for your birthday anymore.
Talk to the UNC housing office if you want to find a roommate around there. Drop a note here if that's the only way you can contact me, I'll be around.

Mouse

Howitzer Posted: Tue Nov 29 04:46:20 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mouse said:
>LockShockBarrel said:
>>dec. 14 is the official date my dear old ma gave me to get my shit together and move out. stressed out and needing a good gin tonic. or at least a good strong shoulder to cry on.
>>i need some help from mouse if she could be ever so kind to me...
>
>Tell me what I can do my dear and I'll be there as fast as I can. I guess they're not waiting for your birthday anymore.
>Talk to the UNC housing office if you want to find a roommate around there. Drop a note here if that's the only way you can contact me, I'll be around.
>
>Mouse

Not sure what UNC you are talking about, but I live in Raleigh, NC, and if you need a place for a few weeks my roommates are very accomadating and we can help you out with a couch and so on at least for a while if you really need it. Don't know what else to say but hang in there, there are always people willing to help.

beetlebum Posted: Tue Nov 29 05:08:33 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Howitzer said:
>Mouse said:
>>LockShockBarrel said:
>>>dec. 14 is the official date my dear old ma gave me to get my shit together and move out. stressed out and needing a good gin tonic. or at least a good strong shoulder to cry on.
>>>i need some help from mouse if she could be ever so kind to me...
>>
>>Tell me what I can do my dear and I'll be there as fast as I can. I guess they're not waiting for your birthday anymore.
>>Talk to the UNC housing office if you want to find a roommate around there. Drop a note here if that's the only way you can contact me, I'll be around.
>>
>>Mouse
>
>
>Not sure what UNC you are talking about, but I live in Raleigh, NC, and if you need a place for a few weeks my roommates are very accomadating and we can help you out with a couch and so on at least for a while if you really need it. Don't know what else to say but hang in there, there are always people willing to help.

That is one of the nicest things I have heard in a long time. All three of you rock.

sweet p Posted: Tue Nov 29 06:39:05 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  That really IS nice.
Now I'm happy to be awake.

Cherry - I hope things work out okay. You obviously have friends who are willing to help. So you're far from hopeless.

addi Posted: Tue Nov 29 06:51:16 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Whether it works out or not that was a nice offer, Howi.

I understand (sort of) what's happening, Cherry, but as a parent it baffles me how they could do that to you.
I hope you land on your two feet and get to a place soon of security and peace of mind.

Cherry_Moon Posted: Tue Nov 29 10:54:08 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  beetlebum said:
>Howitzer said:
>>Mouse said:
>>>LockShockBarrel said:
>>>>dec. 14 is the official date my dear old ma gave me to get my shit together and move out. stressed out and needing a good gin tonic. or at least a good strong shoulder to cry on.
>>>>i need some help from mouse if she could be ever so kind to me...
>>>
>>>Tell me what I can do my dear and I'll be there as fast as I can. I guess they're not waiting for your birthday anymore.
>>>Talk to the UNC housing office if you want to find a roommate around there. Drop a note here if that's the only way you can contact me, I'll be around.
>>>
>>>Mouse
>>
>>
>>Not sure what UNC you are talking about, but I live in Raleigh, NC, and if you need a place for a few weeks my roommates are very accomadating and we can help you out with a couch and so on at least for a while if you really need it. Don't know what else to say but hang in there, there are always people willing to help.
>
>That is one of the nicest things I have heard in a long time. All three of you rock.

i completely agree. i love you guys!!

mouse, my dad snapped my cell in two
so i won't be contacting you over the phone. i'll be at cccc all day (tues) today. send me an email if you are at home i'll be leaving campus @ 5. at the moment i'll need a place to go during the day as i'm not welcome at home. i'll be at jo's house tomorrow afternoon. but i have no place to hang unless i bike/walk myself places. . .

thank you guys!

Mouse Posted: Tue Nov 29 11:11:58 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Howitzer said:
>Not sure what UNC you are talking about, but I live in Raleigh, NC, and if you need a place for a few weeks my roommates are very accomadating and we can help you out with a couch and so on at least for a while if you really need it. Don't know what else to say but hang in there, there are always people willing to help.

UNC-Chapel Hill is what I was refering to. I keep forgetting you're in NC...
Thank you ever so much for your offer, it's good to know I'm not the only one who wants to lend a hand.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]