Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

sex in car!
Diana Posted: Tue Nov 29 09:07:22 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  We are driving from a restaurant or something like that... I beg you to stop the car and start kissing you deeply and passionately. At the same time I feel you getting hard. I move to the back seat and tell you to unzip my dress. I do the same with your pants. I'm not a virgin, but I'm not experienced in sex. Still, I love sucking you and tasting you - it is heaven to me. I feel your hand fingering me... but your hand finds my ass instead of my pussy. I moan with your cock in my throat when you place your fingers on my ass. I ask you if you will fuck my ass, and you tell me you are happy to. I lick your cock and get it nice and wet, and you get my ass wet, and you start fucking my ass. You're fucking me deeper and harder, and I tell you to make it hurt, so you go faster and even deeper. You pump your load deep into my ass and we come together... Isn't it wonderful?
if you like it, you can find my profile at
http://www.interlingvo.com/en/album-1555.html

Ahriman Posted: Tue Nov 29 09:29:27 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Out, damned spot! out, I say!

addi Posted: Tue Nov 29 09:54:27 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Diana said:
>Still, I love sucking you and tasting you - it is heaven to me. I feel your hand fingering me...

Girls are so silly

FN Posted: Tue Nov 29 10:43:57 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  You were doing fine but then you kind of ruined it for me when you started talking about, among other things, pumping your load up one's ass.

Not my cup of tea baby.

DanSRose Posted: Tue Nov 29 10:44:09 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  So.... How about that Tom Cruise? Isn't he just wacky?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenu

Seriously, that borderline creepy-hot and that website is weird.

addi Posted: Tue Nov 29 11:23:58 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  We are driving from a poetry reading or something like that... I beg you to stop the car as I start pondering deeply and passionately. At the same time I feel you getting mentally excited. I move to the back seat and tell you to open your copy of Being and Nothingness. I do the same with my copy. I'm not an existentialist, but I'm turned on by transcendent rationalism. Still, I love debating you and questioning you - it is heaven to me. I feel your transparent mind fingering my cortex... but they find my existence, instead of my essence. I moan with your being invading my absurd universe when you place your fingers on my principles. I ask you if you will free my human dilemma, and you tell me you are determined to. I free your epistemology and get it positive and paradoxical, and you attack my bourgeois conformity, as you start shredding my deterministic excuses. You're questioning me deeper and harder, and I tell you to pound my ontology, so you delve faster and even deeper. You pump your responsibility deep into my cognitive processes and we authenticate together... Isn't it wonderful?

ifihadahif Posted: Tue Nov 29 12:41:07 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hahahaha, ya done good Addie, that's some funny shit right there !
:-)

addi Posted: Tue Nov 29 12:46:31 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>hahahaha, ya done good Addie, that's some funny shit right there !
>:-)

: )
thanks, hif
I found myself getting highly aroused writing it

beetlebum Posted: Tue Nov 29 12:48:27 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  that was hilarious! :D

jennemmer Posted: Tue Nov 29 12:51:08 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Addi, I am continually amazed by the things you come up with.

This is part of why I love GT. Never judge a thread by its title, or even by it's first few posts. You never know what you'll find if you just keep reading. ;)

Howitzer Posted: Tue Nov 29 12:52:15 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  utterly amazing. Tell me you wore protection, you know, maybe had some safety thoughts just in case she was a little too deep for you? And, of course, did you pull out before you finished, because I can tell by her literature she does not believe in modern day contemplation. The brain-child you may have accidently spawned will probably be prematurely terminated because she is probably not ready for that kinda bastard thought in her tightly wound self conception...nevermind

Mesh Posted: Tue Nov 29 12:53:58 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  O I C.

Will this delightful story be put to film adaptation?

fnord

Mark Posted: Tue Nov 29 13:46:51 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Diana said:
>>if you like it, you can find my profile at
>http://www.interlingvo.com/en/album-1555.html
hmm.. you must have had some serious makeovers lately.. else I cannot connect this story to your profile.

And by the way... where is the love these days?!?

Mesh Posted: Tue Nov 29 13:52:24 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wolffie said:
>
>And by the way... where is the love these days?!?

It died around the same time the Soviet Union did.

ifihadahif Posted: Tue Nov 29 14:17:16 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wolffie said:
>And by the way... where is the love these days?!?
>
I keep it locked up in the same box I keep my morals and scruples in.
:-)

Christian Posted: Tue Nov 29 14:38:20 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi,
I went into stitches for a long long time...that was PRICELESS. Can I print it and give it to my friends???

addi Posted: Tue Nov 29 15:02:57 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  

Thanks peoples

All I can say is that poor excuse for an erotic story left such a bad taste in my mouth I had to do something. My mind is a dark wasteland you know.

*and Mr. Christian, feel free to do what you want with it, although out of context with the origonal story ( I use that term loosely) I don't think it will make much sense to anyone.

Cherry_Moon Posted: Tue Nov 29 15:13:20 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>We are driving from a poetry reading or something like that... I beg you to stop the car as I start pondering deeply and passionately. At the same time I feel you getting mentally excited. I move to the back seat and tell you to open your copy of Being and Nothingness. I do the same with my copy. I'm not an existentialist, but I'm turned on by transcendent rationalism. Still, I love debating you and questioning you - it is heaven to me. I feel your transparent mind fingering my cortex... but they find my existence, instead of my essence. I moan with your being invading my absurd universe when you place your fingers on my principles. I ask you if you will free my human dilemma, and you tell me you are determined to. I free your epistemology and get it positive and paradoxical, and you attack my bourgeois conformity, as you start shredding my deterministic excuses. You're questioning me deeper and harder, and I tell you to pound my ontology, so you delve faster and even deeper. You pump your responsibility deep into my cognitive processes and we authenticate together... Isn't it wonderful?

hehe i love you addi! only a cultured mind could truely understand

Howitzer said:
>utterly amazing. Tell me you wore protection, you know, maybe had some safety thoughts just in case she was a little too deep for you? And, of course, did you pull out before you finished, because I can tell by her literature she does not believe in modern day contemplation. The brain-child you may have accidently spawned will probably be prematurely terminated because she is probably not ready for that kinda bastard thought in her tightly wound self conception.

*lmao* howitzer! that's pretty funny too.

sorry i don't have something intellectually amazing or something snarky...

Diana is gross and as far as i can tell immature and i've not read slash in a while. it was pretty cheap slash, di

sweet p Posted: Tue Nov 29 15:22:05 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Oh, addi.

sweet p Posted: Tue Nov 29 15:22:21 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  : D

addi Posted: Tue Nov 29 16:57:26 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sweet P said:
>Oh, addi.

Ohhhhh, Addi...
..oh...don't!....stop!....don't!...stop!

ohhh...don't stop!...DOOOOON'T STOOOOPP!!!

(note to self: must write more philosophical erotica)

kurohyou Posted: Tue Nov 29 23:05:03 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>We are driving from a poetry reading or something like that... I beg you to stop the car as I start pondering deeply and passionately. At the same time I feel you getting mentally excited. I move to the back seat and tell you to open your copy of Being and Nothingness. I do the same with my copy. I'm not an existentialist, but I'm turned on by transcendent rationalism. Still, I love debating you and questioning you - it is heaven to me. I feel your transparent mind fingering my cortex... but they find my existence, instead of my essence. I moan with your being invading my absurd universe when you place your fingers on my principles. I ask you if you will free my human dilemma, and you tell me you are determined to. I free your epistemology and get it positive and paradoxical, and you attack my bourgeois conformity, as you start shredding my deterministic excuses. You're questioning me deeper and harder, and I tell you to pound my ontology, so you delve faster and even deeper. You pump your responsibility deep into my cognitive processes and we authenticate together... Isn't it wonderful?

That may very well be the funniest thing I have read in a while. I'm adding this to you other thread addi of memorable posts...

For what its worth...

Posted: Tue Nov 29 23:31:03 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison, that made my whole life worthwhile.

+10 awesome points.

sweet p Posted: Wed Nov 30 01:21:04 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:

>Ohhhhh, Addi...
>..oh...don't!....stop!....don't!...stop!
>
>ohhh...don't stop!...DOOOOON'T STOOOOPP!!!

Gross. !

addi Posted: Wed Nov 30 07:15:21 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sweet P said:
>Gross. !

Is that "gross" as in your grossed out, or "gross" as in german for big?

*thanks Kuro, thanks Crim.

beetlebum Posted: Wed Nov 30 07:25:45 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>Sweet P said:
>>Gross. !
>
>Is that "gross" as in your grossed out, or "gross" as in german for big?
>
>
>*thanks Kuro, thanks Crim.
>: )
>

And just when I thought it couldn't get any worse... :D

addi Posted: Wed Nov 30 07:40:30 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  beetlebum said:

>And just when I thought it couldn't get any worse... :D

I'm capable of much worse I'm afraid. I'm getting it all out of my system now so that by the holiness of the upcoming holiday I can be pure and innocent of thought again.

To the world Sweet P declares her revulsion of me, but I'm confident that somewhere in the hidden depths of her sweet soul she secretly lusts for my grossness....

...or Ludwigs

JAZER Posted: Wed Nov 30 11:57:35 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Funniest thing Ive read in a long time Addi. Also, the best possible response to a post such as Diana left. Thanks for the laugh.

addi Posted: Wed Nov 30 12:02:49 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  JAZER said:
>Thanks for the laugh.

just nice to see you around again

sweet p Posted: Wed Nov 30 23:01:22 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>I'm capable of much worse I'm afraid.

yes.

>sweet soul

yes.

>she secretly lusts for my_____

no.

>...or Ludwigs

maybe.

>: )

addi Posted: Thu Dec 1 07:53:23 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sweet P said:

>>she secretly lusts for my Columbian banana.
>
>no.

Ouch!!

Dang

Okay, it's done and out of my system, Sweet. From now until December 26th if you enter my mind I will only entertain wholesome "Virgin Mary" thoughts about you.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]