Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To
 

All washed out
FN Posted: Tue Nov 29 12:33:51 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but if you haven't heard yet... Mr Myagi is... Mr Myagi has gone to the eternal rice paddies.

I still can't believe it.

I first read about it in my morning newspaper, but I refused to accept his untimely death. When I came home it appeared that the rumors were true indeed.

I didn't cry when my pet chinchilla mister lubricant died. I didn't even mourn the death of the holiest of holiest, mister Johnny Cash.

But I cried today, people.

I can't even begin to describe how much mister Myagi changed the world. He touched all of us and inspired so many other great artists to be the very best they could be.

The first time I saw the karate kid, I knew I was destined to be a ninja, and many others with me. The hours spent washing both in and out border on infinity.

But I won't let myself slip too far away, not while I remember how Daniel-san must feel right now.

Even though I have never met mister Myagi, and I have never actually had a conversation with him, I feel like somebody in my family died.

And I'm not even Asian.

Myagi was a person of higher significance, a true leader. I ask you, how many dojo's have you been to that looked as good as the one mister Myagi was running? How many bonzai trees have you grown on cliff sides?

Not too many, I am sure.

But he did all that, without hesitation, and so much, so much more. Like winking all the time.

He didn't know I existed, but that doesn't matter, based on nothing at all, he was my hero. He didn't do it for the money, I can smell it, he did it all for total ninjaness.

Who knows how many other great karate kid movies there might have been? The lack of future possibilities saddens me to no end.




When you look at the stars tonight, think of mister myagi and his weird squinty little eye. I'm sure he wouldn't have done the same for you.


Rest in peace, myagi-san.


 
Howitzer Posted: Tue Nov 29 12:40:40 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Oh Chris, can't you just let alone that which lets you alone? The whole touched/cried/peed oneself when someone passes has already been beaten to death. Can't you respect it enough to let us have at least a small mourning time before you start up again. Yes, this argument is still recently buried, so I say to you sir: Too soon. Let it rest in peace and have its dignity for at least a fortnight before you start it up again.

Thanks.


 
addi Posted: Tue Nov 29 12:40:50 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  k


 
Howitzer Posted: Tue Nov 29 12:41:39 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>k

AMEN


 
addi Posted: Tue Nov 29 12:43:48 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>k

so much for my experiment of posting manderine symbols here
: (


 
beetlebum Posted: Tue Nov 29 12:45:56 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I thought this was freaking hilarious. I laughed so hard I cried. Ah, satire.


 
FN Posted: Tue Nov 29 12:49:31 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I have never been more serious in my life.

The fact that you can't grasp this pure human emotion is a sign of your immaturity.

A little respect is in order.


 
Mesh Posted: Tue Nov 29 12:51:34 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>addi said:
>>k
>
>so much for my experiment of posting manderine symbols here
>: (

Same happened when I tried cyrillic.


 
Kira Posted: Tue Nov 29 13:36:11 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>Stupid snarky things.


This is the first I'm hearing of this and I had to hear it from YOU.


 
Aeon Posted: Tue Nov 29 14:14:23 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  What are the odds... Mr. Miyagi died and so did Arnold from Happy Days.



Coincidence... I think not.

-Yeah, I know they're the same guy.


 
sweet p Posted: Tue Nov 29 15:28:04 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Old news.
Meshy announced this 4 days ago.


 
FN Posted: Tue Nov 29 15:45:55 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Who is this meshy you speak of and what did he do with mr myagi?


 
Kira Posted: Tue Nov 29 16:38:37 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Well aren't I an observant one. Not.


 
DanSRose Posted: Tue Nov 29 19:07:08 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I hated that movie. HATED IT.
I hated because my name is Daniel and growing with the name of a popular movie character who is the Underdog-Who-Makes-It-In-the-End with goofy sounding nickname, Daniel-san, and everyone called me that. grrrrr
Now I can appreciate the movie for being great, but still hating the name.

Also: they should have done a team up move: Mr. Miyagi and Yoda vs. Godzilla. The lizard is going down, bitch!


 
ifihadahif Posted: Tue Nov 29 20:50:46 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Lighten up Daniel-san . . .
:-)


 
Mesh Posted: Tue Nov 29 20:57:22 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>Who is this meshy you speak of and what did he do with mr myagi?


That is classified information, sir. Mr. Miyagi has died of "natural causes".




 
Posted: Tue Nov 29 23:28:38 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but if you haven't heard yet... Mr Myagi is... Mr Myagi has gone to the eternal rice paddies.
>
>I still can't believe it.
>
>I first read about it in my morning newspaper, but I refused to accept his untimely death. When I came home it appeared that the rumors were true indeed.
>
>I didn't cry when my pet chinchilla mister lubricant died. I didn't even mourn the death of the holiest of holiest, mister Johnny Cash.
>
>But I cried today, people.
>
>I can't even begin to describe how much mister Myagi changed the world. He touched all of us and inspired so many other great artists to be the very best they could be.
>
>The first time I saw the karate kid, I knew I was destined to be a ninja, and many others with me. The hours spent washing both in and out border on infinity.
>
>But I won't let myself slip too far away, not while I remember how Daniel-san must feel right now.
>
>Even though I have never met mister Myagi, and I have never actually had a conversation with him, I feel like somebody in my family died.
>
>And I'm not even Asian.
>
>Myagi was a person of higher significance, a true leader. I ask you, how many dojo's have you been to that looked as good as the one mister Myagi was running? How many bonzai trees have you grown on cliff sides?
>
>Not too many, I am sure.
>
>But he did all that, without hesitation, and so much, so much more. Like winking all the time.
>
>He didn't know I existed, but that doesn't matter, based on nothing at all, he was my hero. He didn't do it for the money, I can smell it, he did it all for total ninjaness.
>
>Who knows how many other great karate kid movies there might have been? The lack of future possibilities saddens me to no end.
>
>
>
>
>When you look at the stars tonight, think of mister myagi and his weird squinty little eye. I'm sure he wouldn't have done the same for you.
>
>
>Rest in peace, myagi-san.

Christophe, one of these days I'm going to figure out how to set people on fire just by concentrating really hard on my computer screen.

Then, you'll be fucked.

:)


 
DanSRose Posted: Tue Nov 29 23:49:14 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>Lighten up Daniel-san . . .
>:-)

Damn you, hif. Damn you to heck. May a zombie gnaw on your brain.


 
DanSRose Posted: Wed Nov 30 00:19:01 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Oh. Oh this is more sadder

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10254075/


 
Mesh Posted: Wed Nov 30 01:33:23 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  There was this girl in school who looked like a Berenstain Bear. Can you guess what her nickname was?




















It was Rikke. Her name was Federikke. What the hell did you think it was, Berenstain Bear?!??!?!?!?!! AHA, you moron!









 
beetlebum Posted: Wed Nov 30 02:36:40 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>There was this girl in school who looked like a Berenstain Bear. Can you guess what her nickname was?
>
>It was Rikke. Her name was Federikke. What the hell did you think it was, Berenstain Bear?!??!?!?!?!! AHA, you moron!
>
Nicknames aside,I was stunned at the whole "girl in school who looked like a berenstein bear". Shit. I think that's what concerns me more than the nickname. :D


 
ifihadahif Posted: Wed Nov 30 08:59:34 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mr Miyage, the Bernstain Bear guy, does no one feel the pain from the breakup of Nick and Jessica ?
It's a tragedy of massive proportions !
It could be the end of an era.
Oh the pain !


 
Howitzer Posted: Wed Nov 30 11:46:46 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  wait, she is single agiain! well, goodbye milf hello single broad!


 
Ed Posted: Sat Dec 3 09:05:44 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>Mr. Miyagi has died of "natural causes".

yeah, ninjas.


 
Ed Posted: Sat Dec 3 09:09:00 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  when the job was done

"Wax off, muthafucka!"


 



[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]