Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To
 

What's The Deal?
Aeon Posted: Tue Nov 29 14:12:18 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  What's up with all these new people dropping by to solicit "sex in cars" and poetry submissions. I feel like I have dialup internet and I'm getting bombarded with ads for Viagra. Oh, the humanity!


 
Mesh Posted: Tue Nov 29 14:23:06 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  RserCh shöwws tht wimÖn dnt lyke smaal penÏs. Ef ur sufring fröm teh smaell pen0rz sydrum plz cöntêkkt my as sune as porssilble.

PRHüJepenix@aol.com


 
Kira Posted: Tue Nov 29 14:31:35 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It's odd. Every now and then about three or four unknowns pop up just like this. Then of course they vanish.

It's only the ones who come alone that ever stick around.


 
Aeon Posted: Tue Nov 29 14:59:23 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Damn them and their SpamThreads. Blah!


 
addi Posted: Tue Nov 29 15:09:41 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm wondering if it has anything to do with JQ adding a banner advertisement for GT to that website "BadEroticaStories.com"

Hmm...



 
Zacq Posted: Tue Nov 29 18:26:15 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>I'm wondering if it has anything to do with JQ adding a banner advertisement for GT to that website "BadEroticaStories.com"
>
>Hmm...

So you were reading the ads, eh?


 
Mesh Posted: Tue Nov 29 18:57:03 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>RserCh shöwws tht wimÖn dnt lyke smaal penÏs. Ef ur sufring fröm teh smaell pen0rz sydrum plz cöntêkkt my as sune as porssilble.
>
>PRHüJepenix@aol.com



Christ, you really are a dolt sometimes, meshuggah.


 
Mesh Posted: Tue Nov 29 19:00:30 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  And I mean that in the nicest way possible. Please don't take offence.


 
DanSRose Posted: Tue Nov 29 19:03:40 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>meshuggah said:
>>RserCh shöwws tht wimÖn dnt lyke smaal penÏs. Ef ur sufring fröm teh smaell pen0rz sydrum plz cöntêkkt my as sune as porssilble.
>>
>>PRHüJepenix@aol.com
>
>Christ, you really are a dolt sometimes, meshuggah.

MESH! Don't insulate mesh like that. You should know that mesh has his feelings bruised very easily. Shame on you, MESH. Shame. On. You. Treating poor mesh like that.


 
webmaster Posted: Wed Nov 30 08:56:25 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Zacq said:
>addi said:
>>I'm wondering if it has anything to do with JQ adding a banner advertisement for GT to that website "BadEroticaStories.com"
>>
>>Hmm...
>
>So you were reading the ads, eh?

How did you think Addi found GT?


 
addi Posted: Wed Nov 30 09:10:39 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  webmaster said:

>How did you think Addi found GT?


well that's fine how do you do!

: )




 
jennemmer Posted: Wed Nov 30 10:15:16 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  webmaster said:

>>So you were reading the ads, eh?
>
>How did you think Addi found GT?

And our lovely webmaster steps out from the shadows just to zing Addi!

Such a rare and beautiful event, like a rainbow or finding the 'good toy' in a cereal box...


 
antartica Posted: Thu Dec 1 08:41:21 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  oh the honour!


 
addi Posted: Thu Dec 1 08:59:50 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:
>oh the honour!

Ha!

yes, impuning the honor of my name, casting aspersions on my character. I don't need JQ's help with that. I'm perfectly capable of making myself look like a retard on my own...thank you.

: )



Have you no code, man?!


 
antartica Posted: Thu Dec 1 09:16:33 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:

>Have you no code, man?!

at this point of time, i wanna blame the medications taking away my better sense :p


 
Mesh Posted: Thu Dec 1 16:44:32 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  So, did anyone else think when they first saw this thread title that it was going to be a Seinfeld thread?

"Whats the deal with the phrase "taking a dump". Shouldn't it be "leaving a dump"?, I mean you're not exactly TAKING it anywhere."


Kudos to Bevis for that one.


 



[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]