Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

France
Mesh Posted: Tue Nov 29 21:28:08 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  

http://www.brusselsjournal.com/node/490

DanSRose Posted: Tue Nov 29 23:51:14 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I have heard of a rumor of a place in France, where naked ladies dance.

It's too long... My brain is tired from reading comic books. 1602 is teh awesome.

beetlebum Posted: Wed Nov 30 05:28:43 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I thought that was really interesting, and I agree, for the most part, with what he's saying. Thanks.

addi Posted: Wed Nov 30 07:32:47 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Interesting read. I don't know enough about the situation to say anything intelligent, except it confirms my belief that the French are crazy.

I clicked on the Absinthe advertisement. I've always been fascinated with the myth and stories surrounding that drink. Has anyone here ever tried it. Also what is thujone?

addi Posted: Wed Nov 30 08:20:13 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:

>Also what is thujone?

nevermind...just googled it

choke Posted: Wed Nov 30 21:16:06 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>Interesting read. I don't know enough about the situation to say anything intelligent, except it confirms my belief that the French are crazy.
>
>I clicked on the Absinthe advertisement. I've always been fascinated with the myth and stories surrounding that drink. Has anyone here ever tried it. Also what is thujone?

I have. It tastes like black jellybeans and fire.

It burns in your stomach and doesn't really seem to do anything because you have to drink it in such small amounts. I am usually too wimpy to go really hardcore on it, I usually just have a few shots and go to something a little less potent because it hurts my stomach lining and I fear I may die. My friends can finish of a bottle between them though (usually shared by 2 or 3 people) and they seem to get pretty fucked. As far as I know, it does not give you hallucinations or anything. It's just a lot of alcohol.

And one of my friends accidently set his porch on fire with it (flaming shots - he burnt his lip and threw it everywhere)

this1dude Posted: Fri Dec 2 09:23:23 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  kind of like moonshine?

choke Posted: Fri Dec 2 09:25:14 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  this 1 dude said:
>kind of like moonshine?

Way more potent than moonshine.

FN Posted: Fri Dec 2 10:07:01 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:
>And one of my friends accidently set his porch on fire with it (flaming shots - he burnt his lip and threw it everywhere)

Haha, oh the humanity.

Tell your friends that they suck.

choke Posted: Fri Dec 2 20:24:20 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>
>Haha, oh the humanity.
>
>Tell your friends that they suck.

Well at least they're fun..

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]