Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Open Thread III
Kira Posted: Wed Nov 30 19:47:16 2005  
  Jenn is bored.

So am I!

How 'bout them Yankees?

Kira Posted: Wed Nov 30 19:51:28 2005  
  I'm not genuinely bored. I'm in that queer limbo between the book you just finished and the next book in the series. I hate that.

Dancer Posted: Wed Nov 30 20:03:48 2005  
  i'm bored stiff..

i'm looking forward to the hols.. somehow this year just flies pass. sometimes i wish time will go a lil slower

and i have not found my dream, dunno if i ever will.. and i'm panicking.

libra Posted: Wed Nov 30 20:33:35 2005  
  Kira said:
>I'm not genuinely bored. I'm in that queer limbo between the book you just finished and the next book in the series. I hate that.

I know that feeling!!

I'm in a freaking out about my near future (two papers, four finals) mood right now...so distraction from threads are fun

DanSRose Posted: Wed Nov 30 20:38:23 2005  
  Screw y'all! I liked RENT. It made me cry.
Mary Roach's Spook wasn't as good as Stiff, but that's only because of the subject matter (what happens after death and the many uses of dead bodies).
I finally got my diploma mailed to me (after 3 months after August). And I framed it! (took a half of a week after I got the diploma) Shiny :)
Working at my dad's accounting office is usually okay, but now I'm in the basement shredding the files of dead clients (and accounts). It would be fine if it weren't dusty.

Oh, and:
'Allo, Sue! I've got legs! D'ya like... bread? I've got a french loaf! *SLAM* eeeee-eee... I love you!

addi Posted: Wed Nov 30 20:52:57 2005  
  libra said:

>I'm in a freaking out about my near future (two papers, four finals) mood right now...so distraction from threads are fun

I hate to tell you this, but enjoy your life while you're still in school. 99% of us in the work world wish we were back in the carefree exciting days of college again.

Sigh...the grass is always greener..

choke Posted: Wed Nov 30 21:06:47 2005  
  Well.. This year I get ripped off. I missed the american summer, and now I'm missing the NZ one. And when I go back I will have missed the next american summer also. That means 3 winters, and one year and a half of straight school. I'm exhausted, I want sun, and I want a break.

I hate growing up. I'm stressed, for the very first time in my entire life and I am not handling it well. I can't shut my brain down, and my sleep suffers because of it. This is very big to me. I love my sleep. And now it is ruined. I wake up tired because my brain churns all through the night. And although I hate this, I also do not want to go back to being dumb and careless. I'm old, I'm grey, and I'm miserable. I was never meant to be like this. I'm not supposed to be like this.

WHAT A RIP.

libra Posted: Wed Nov 30 21:06:49 2005  
  addi said:
>libra said:
>
>>I'm in a freaking out about my near future (two papers, four finals) mood right now...so distraction from threads are fun
>
>
>I hate to tell you this, but enjoy your life while you're still in school. 99% of us in the work world wish we were back in the carefree exciting days of college again.
>
>Sigh...the grass is always greener..

i don't mind school when it's in between all the horrible tests...learning is fun...proving that you've learned is less fun. Plus...I don't handle stress well...during midterm seasons I had a bit of an emotional breakdown and went crying home to my parents...(but that was a bigger situation, it involved the whole "what is [redacted] going to do in her future?" question too)

libra Posted: Wed Nov 30 21:10:26 2005  
  choke said:
>Well.. This year I get ripped off. I missed the american summer, and now I'm missing the NZ one. And when I go back I will have missed the next american summer also. That means 3 winters, and one year and a half of straight school. I'm exhausted, I want sun, and I want a break.
>
that's wierd! i never think about that whole season thing...

>I hate growing up. I'm stressed, for the very first time in my entire life and I am not handling it well. I can't shut my brain down, and my sleep suffers because of it. This is very big to me. I love my sleep. And now it is ruined. I wake up tired because my brain churns all through the night. And although I hate this, I also do not want to go back to being dumb and careless. I'm old, I'm grey, and I'm miserable. I was never meant to be like this. I'm not supposed to be like this.
>

oh, i know what you mean...last night i got no sleep because i kept on freaking out about everything. I went through all of my sort of touchy points: school, future, dying randomly before i get to experience everything else...it was a bad night.

Kira Posted: Wed Nov 30 21:17:29 2005  
  I lean in favor of working. I don't trust outsiders with my education.

But working for oneself is best. Yes, my standards are too highand no, I don't give a damn. I will become the world's wealthiest grower and seller of bonsai trees, just you watch.

Mesh Posted: Wed Nov 30 21:53:50 2005  
  *walks in*

Oh, nevermind.

*walks out*

Mouse Posted: Thu Dec 1 00:04:09 2005  
  Life moves too fast, it's not allowed to be december yet. I need to stop time before my heart stops.

Kira Posted: Thu Dec 1 01:40:51 2005  
  December first.

Holiday shopping finished.

My dear money flown away like so many birds that look like Andrew Jackson.

jennemmer Posted: Thu Dec 1 01:48:13 2005  
  Kira said:
>Jenn is bored.
>
>So am I!
>
>How 'bout them Yankees?

Woohoo! I got a thread kind of started on my account... but I had to be all busy and stuff and not see it until now.

:) Still. That pretty much made my day.

beetlebum Posted: Thu Dec 1 04:13:50 2005  
  GOD GAVE ROCK 'N' ROLL TO YOU
GAVE ROCK 'N' ROLL TO YOU
PUT IT IN THE SOUL OF EVERYONE

Just felt like yell-singing to Kiss. Open threads rock.

Ahriman Posted: Thu Dec 1 06:29:26 2005  
  Red Sox...quack

antartica Posted: Thu Dec 1 08:39:48 2005  
  i was not only bored, but drugged out last coupla days, i blacked out and somehow kissed the floor, managing to smash in a few teeth and fracture my chin.

i just got back home, and am on a soft diet. can hardly eat, have problems smoking, chin and throat swollen to the size of a rabied watermellon... some birthday party i had on the 28th i say... heh...

addi Posted: Thu Dec 1 08:52:25 2005  
  Well crap, ant.
I think the lesson here is that next time you get plowed you need to put pillows down all over the floor.

Hope you bounce back real quick, bud. that just sounds sucky.

Ahriman Posted: Thu Dec 1 10:23:37 2005  
  I had jaw surgery two weeks ago. They broke my top jaw and realigned it. The pain killers made me loopy so I didn't use them for very long. I keep spitting out stitches and I can't chew anything hard. I feel your pain.

ifihadahif Posted: Thu Dec 1 11:31:19 2005  
  My boss informed that the company is going to be doing random drug testing from now on.
I said cool, I'll test any drug you got . . .

Zacq Posted: Thu Dec 1 16:31:05 2005  
  Kira said:
>How 'bout them Yankees?

They suck.

But that's not news.

Mesh Posted: Thu Dec 1 16:35:33 2005  
  There is a house, In New Orleans, They call the Rising Sun. And its been, the ruin, of many a poor boy, and God, I know, I'm one. My mother was a tailor, she sewed my new bluejeans. My father was a gamblin' man, Down in New Orleans. Now the only thing a gamble needs, is a suitcase and trunk. And the only time hes satisfied, is when hes on a drunk. Oh Mother tell your children, Not to do what I have done. Spend your lives in sin and misery, In the House of the Rising Sun. Well I got one foot on the platform, the other foot on the train. I'm going back to New Orleans, to wear that ball and chain. Well there is a house in New Orleans, they call the Rising Sun. And its been the ruin of many a poor boy, and God I know I'm one.

Mesh Posted: Thu Dec 1 16:38:44 2005  
  antartica said:
>stuff and other things...

Oouch, that sounds crappy.

Mark Posted: Thu Dec 1 16:49:44 2005  
  beetlebum said:
>GOD GAVE ROCK 'N' ROLL TO YOU
>GAVE ROCK 'N' ROLL TO YOU
>PUT IT IN THE SOUL OF EVERYONE
You've just become my hero for a moment. Kiss so totally rocks :)

this1dude Posted: Fri Dec 2 09:13:23 2005  
  I have no idea whats goin' on!!
I'm freakin' out!!

this1dude Posted: Fri Dec 2 09:15:06 2005  
  Zacq said:
>Kira said:
>>How 'bout them Yankees?
>
>They suck.
>
>But that's not news.

amen brother, amen

Mesh Posted: Sat Dec 3 01:19:01 2005  
  Sleep is neat, because it gives me something to do for about 8 hours a day. And its like I didn't even do it. Just lay down, then *bam* open your eyes and its morning time.

addi Posted: Sat Dec 3 08:07:06 2005  
  I long for the good ol' days. When women knew their place. When the white male reigned supreme and we didn't have to put up with uppity blacks, hispanics, asians, canadians...and smack talkin' belgians.
Ahhhh...those were the days.

Addi is feeling a little sassy this morning.

Ed Posted: Sat Dec 3 14:05:50 2005  
  Man, those segways need harnesses.

http://www.picpix.com/brad/pic/0092as6k

Mesh Posted: Sat Dec 3 14:24:02 2005  
  Nah, let all the richy riches fall on their asses. Serves them right for buying one.

Ed Posted: Sat Dec 3 15:19:10 2005  
  meshuggah said:
>Serves them right for buying one.

If I created livejournal, I'd probably have bought one too. (At least, I'm pretty sure that's the guy..." Then, I'd take it off some sweet jumps.

http://www.origamiboulder.com/

Kira Posted: Sat Dec 3 17:59:18 2005  
  Props to Bzoso, who came up with the first open thread.

It's a nice outlet for spouting nonsense without creating a nonsense-specific thread in which no one would be insterested, except to say Stop wasting bandwidth with your goofballery, lame-o.

And, not remarkably, there is a trend toward real(ish) conversation. Somebody should have a look at our history and give GT a big shiny "Most Off-Topic Forum Ever" award. Promptly followed by Best Forum, Period.

Mesh Posted: Sat Dec 3 19:19:19 2005  
  http://bushistrapped.ytmnd.com/

Ehehehehe heh.

Mesh Posted: Sat Dec 3 20:33:06 2005  
  http://dailytelegraph.news.com.au/story/0,20281,17456074-5001028,00.html

*sigh* I mean really now people. Lets just outlaw having fun altogether and get it over with.

Mesh Posted: Sun Dec 4 02:49:43 2005  
  FUCK YOU NORWAY! BUNCH OF BACKWARDS INBRED HICKS

Mesh Posted: Sun Dec 4 17:09:42 2005  
  meshuggah said:
>FUCK YOU NORWAY! BUNCH OF BACKWARDS INBRED HICKS

Sometimes I do wish I could delete my posts.

Anywho, I will begin fasting in rememberance of my dear friend tomorrow.

ifihadahif Posted: Mon Dec 5 11:33:03 2005  
  Got this in my email today, thought some of you might like it :

The Best Chain Letter Ever

Hello, my name is Lewis and I suffer from the guilt of not forwarding 50 billion fucking chain letters sent to me by people who actually believe that if you send them on, a poor 6-year-old girl in Arkansas with a breast on her forehead will be able to raise enough money to have it removed before her redneck parents sell her to a traveling freak show.

Do you honestly believe that Bill Gates is going to give you, and everyone to whom you send "his" email, $1000?

How stupid are we?

"Ooooh, looky here! If I scroll down this page and make a wish, I'll get laid by a model I just happen to run into the next day!"

What a bunch! of bullshit.

Maybe the evil chain letter leprechauns will come into my house and sodomize me in my sleep for not continuing a chain letter that was started by Peter in 5 AD and brought to this country by midget pilgrims on the Mayflower.

Fuck 'em.

If you're going to forward something, at least send me something mildly amusing. I've seen all the "send this to 10 of your closest friends, and this poor, wretched excuse for a human being will somehow receive a nickel from some omniscient being" forwards about 90 times.

I don't fucking care.

Show a little intelligence and think about what you're actually contributing to by sending out these forwards. Chances are, it's our own unpopularity.

The point being? If you get some chain letter that's threatening to leave you shagless or luckless for the rest of your life, delete it. If it's funny, send it on.

Don't piss people off by making them feel guilty about a leper in Botswana with no teeth who has been tied to the ass of a dead elephant for 27 years and whose only salvation is the 5 cents per letter he'll receive if you forward this email.

Now forward this to everyone you know.

Otherwise, tomorrow morning your underwear will turn carnivorous and will consume your genitals.

Have a nice day.

P.S. Send me 15 bucks

addi Posted: Tue Dec 6 07:58:20 2005  
  The snow makes everything seem peaceful and beautiful. It's only when I turn around and look and my tracks that I remember it's only a temporary covering.

ifihadahif Posted: Tue Dec 6 14:21:14 2005  
  addi said:
>The snow makes everything seem peaceful and beautiful. It's only when I turn around and look and my tracks that I remember it's only a temporary covering.>
>
you got snow in 'Lanta ?

Mesh Posted: Tue Dec 6 14:27:02 2005  
  *sigh* go away 2006. No one likes you, and you weren't invited :(

Kira Posted: Tue Dec 6 14:34:20 2005  
  ifihadahif said:
>addi said:
>>The snow makes everything seem peaceful and beautiful. It's only when I turn around and look and my tracks that I remember it's only a temporary covering.>
>>
>you got snow in 'Lanta ?

You got snow in Atlanta and I'm up here freezing my butt off in the RAIN?

addi Posted: Tue Dec 6 15:08:44 2005  
  ifihadahif said:

>you got snow in 'Lanta ?

Naw....just wishful thinking. When I posted that I had mentally transported myself to the northland, and my childhood memories of fresh snowfall.

ifihadahif Posted: Tue Dec 6 16:02:17 2005  
  addi said:
>ifihadahif said:
>
>>you got snow in 'Lanta ?
>
>Naw....just wishful thinking. When I posted that I had mentally transported myself to the northland, and my childhood memories of fresh snowfall.
>
We had some light snow showers today and on Thursday we're supposed to get some accumulation, but don't know how much just yet.

jennemmer Posted: Tue Dec 6 16:15:20 2005  
  meshuggah said:
>*sigh* go away 2006. No one likes you, and you weren't invited :(

See, I have no problem with 2006, I just have a problem with the fact it is less than half a month away... I'm not ready for this...

jennemmer Posted: Tue Dec 6 16:16:59 2005  
  jennemmer said:
>meshuggah said:
>>*sigh* go away 2006. No one likes you, and you weren't invited :(
>
>See, I have no problem with 2006, I just have a problem with the fact it is less than half a month away... I'm not ready for this...

Okay, I should also learn to read my posts before I hit the button. 2006 is more than half a month away, but not by much and it's still too damn close.

addi Posted: Tue Dec 6 17:00:50 2005  
  jennemmer said:

>Okay, I should also learn to read my posts before I hit the button.

Ohhhhhh, you're in deep deep trouble, young lady! One more of those and you'll make Santa's naughty list.

: )

Mesh Posted: Tue Dec 6 17:25:18 2005  
  So....uhhh.....people actually watched the new Dukes of Hazzard movie?

Sidenote: I just said the word Hazard to myself about thirty times....it doesn't even sound like a word anymore.

FN Posted: Tue Dec 6 18:30:28 2005  
  Who else here sleeps naked

Kira Posted: Tue Dec 6 18:35:04 2005  
  *COUGH*

libra Posted: Tue Dec 6 20:43:52 2005  
  meshuggah said:

>
>Sidenote: I just said the word Hazard to myself about thirty times....it doesn't even sound like a word anymore.

why does that happen? have any scientists done any work on the topic?

addi Posted: Tue Dec 6 21:48:14 2005  
  libra said:

>why does that happen? have any scientists done any work on the topic?

Repetition of a single word over and over affects the medial section of our cerebellum. It's the part of our brain that processes language, and applies meaning to the everyday words we use. When a word it spoken quickly and repeatedly several times it "overloads" the cerebellum and the temporary effect is that we lose the ability to attach meaning to that word.

*all of the above is made up, but it sounded pretty good to me.

JAZER Posted: Tue Dec 6 22:54:11 2005  
  You make stuff seem so believable. Until I read the *, I thought you were serious.

Mesh Posted: Tue Dec 6 23:02:18 2005  
  JAZER said:
>You make stuff seem so believable. Until I read the *, I thought you were serious.

Aww hahaha, yeah. So did I.

Mesh Posted: Tue Dec 6 23:04:34 2005  
  Christophe said:
>Who else here does everything naked?

I just sleep naked......

addi Posted: Wed Dec 7 07:05:23 2005  
  JAZER said:
>You make stuff seem so believable. Until I read the *, I thought you were serious.

It's a sickness.

*I sleep with all my clothes on and work naked. It's refreshing.

Mesh Posted: Wed Dec 7 13:25:11 2005  
  The Jokes on you E- Mail Virus! I don't even have an EBAY account!

Nice try though.

*delete WITHOUT OPENING IT*

ifihadahif Posted: Wed Dec 7 13:32:10 2005  
  Choosing A Wife

A man wanted to get married, but he was having trouble choosing among three likely candidates. He decides to give each woman a present of $5,000, then waits to see what each one does with the money.
The first woman does a total makeover. She goes to a fancy beauty salon gets here done, new makeup and buys several new outfits and dresses up very nicely for the man. She tells him that she as done this to be more attractive for him because she loves him so much.
The man was impressed.
The second woman goes shopping to buy the man gifts. She gets him a new set of golf clubs, some new gizmos for his computer and some expensive clothes. As she presents these gifts, she tells him that she has spent all the money on him because she loves him so much.
Again, the man is impressed.
The third woman invests the money in the stock market. She earns several times the $5,000. She gives him back his $5,000 and reinvests the remainder in a joint account. She tells him that she wants to save for their future because she loves him so much.
Obviously, the man was impressed. He thought for a long time about what each woman had done with the money he'd given her.
Then, he married the one with the biggest boobs.
Men are like that, you know.

addi Posted: Wed Dec 7 13:58:49 2005  
  ifihadahif said:

>Then, he married the one with the biggest boobs.

I hope it turned out to be the third one. She was the smartest.

*huge breastesez are way overrated by the male population in my book.

Mouse Posted: Wed Dec 7 15:10:08 2005  
  addi said:
>*huge breastesez are way overrated by the male population in my book.

I'm so glad I'll never have to worry about a guy talking to my chest.

Mouse Posted: Wed Dec 7 15:11:47 2005  
  Christophe said:
>Who else here sleeps naked

Only sometimes, like when it's not freezing even under a down blanket.

ifihadahif Posted: Wed Dec 7 15:27:10 2005  
  addi said:
>ifihadahif said:
>
>>Then, he married the one with the biggest boobs.
>
>
>I hope it turned out to be the third one. She was the smartest.
>: )
>
>
>*huge breastesez are way overrated by the male population in my book.
>
I agree, small breastesez are much more aesthetically appealing to me.

ifihadahif Posted: Wed Dec 7 15:27:31 2005  
  ifihadahif said:
>addi said:
>>ifihadahif said:
>>
>>>Then, he married the one with the biggest boobs.
>>
>>
>>I hope it turned out to be the third one. She was the smartest.
>>: )
>>
>>
>>*huge breastesez are way overrated by the male population in my book.
>>
>I agree, small breastesez are much more aesthetically appealing to me.
>
And they look better too !

libra Posted: Wed Dec 7 19:20:18 2005  
  Mouse said:
>addi said:
>>*huge breastesez are way overrated by the male population in my book.
>
>I'm so glad I'll never have to worry about a guy talking to my chest.
>
>
ditto.

addi Posted: Wed Dec 7 19:29:58 2005  
  libra said:

>ditto.

Ladies, Please! Stop teasing us with your posts boasting of having small breasts.
I have small breasts and you don't see me telling the world about it.

Mesh Posted: Wed Dec 7 19:45:26 2005  
  Sometimes I wonder about those blows to my head. Four extremely hard blows come to mind. All of them before age 11. I wonder if they had any negative effects on my mental development. I really do wonder about that. You can't tell me no damage was done to my fragile little brain when its little casing came smashing into the windshield of a car. Or when it dropped five feet straight onto the pavement. Or when a grown man (unintentionally, I should note) kicked me in the head as hard as he could at 7 years old. Or when a baseball bat came crashing down at 10.

Not to mention all the normal bumps and thumps that everyone gets. And all the angry fists and elbows that have connected over the years, especially in my teens.

I'm sure at the very least they have something to do with the frequent headaches I get.

ifihadahif Posted: Wed Dec 7 19:58:58 2005  
  meshuggah said:
>Sometimes I wonder about those blows to my head. Four extremely hard blows come to mind. All of them before age 11. I wonder if they had any negative effects on my mental development. I really do wonder about that. You can't tell me no damage was done to my fragile little brain when its little casing came smashing into the windshield of a car. Or when it dropped five feet straight onto the pavement. Or when a grown man (unintentionally, I should note) kicked me in the head as hard as he could at 7 years old. Or when a baseball bat came crashing down at 10.
>
>
>Not to mention all the normal bumps and thumps that everyone gets. And all the angry fists and elbows that have connected over the years, especially in my teens.
>
>
>
>I'm sure at the very least they have something to do with the frequent headaches I get.
>
None of that could be nearly as damaging as seeing grandma naked.

Mesh Posted: Wed Dec 7 20:06:07 2005  
  Speaking of breasts, I just heard a song on radio about breasts. It was done in the style of the little drummer boy. I didn't think it was funny at all.

libra Posted: Thu Dec 8 00:50:05 2005  
  now that i live by myself, my diet mainly consists of cereal. And sometimes other breakfast foods...

Mesh Posted: Thu Dec 8 00:57:09 2005  
  libra said:
>now that i live by myself, my diet mainly consists of cereal. And sometimes other breakfast foods...

:)

I used to eat like that as well.

addi Posted: Thu Dec 8 06:58:44 2005  
  libra said:
>now that i live by myself, my diet mainly consists of cereal. And sometimes other breakfast foods...

I hope that includes Frosted Mini-Wheats. They're delicious.

ifihadahif Posted: Thu Dec 8 06:59:35 2005  
  addi said:
>libra said:
>>now that i live by myself, my diet mainly consists of cereal. And sometimes other breakfast foods...
>
>I hope that includes Frosted Mini-Wheats. They're delicious.
>
I eat them like popcorn.

Mesh Posted: Thu Dec 8 17:17:53 2005  
  Its Anne Coulters birthday today, you know.

Mesh Posted: Thu Dec 8 17:31:14 2005  
  Kira said:
>Oh I should've posted on this one. It's not even full yet.
>
>
>I wonder when the next shipment of opinionated newbies is coming in....

Heh.

choke Posted: Thu Dec 8 20:33:19 2005  
  meshuggah said:
>>
>>
>>I wonder when the next shipment of opinionated newbies is coming in....
>
>
>Heh.

I was an opinionated newbie once..

addi Posted: Thu Dec 8 21:45:19 2005  
  choke said:

>I was an opinionated newbie once..

What are you now?

Mesh Posted: Thu Dec 8 21:54:12 2005  
  addi said:
>choke said:
>
>>I was an opinionated newbie once..
>
>What are you now?

A non-opinionated old timer.

Mesh Posted: Fri Dec 9 05:23:31 2005  
  It is way too fucking early.

Way, way, way too early.

CURSES!

addi Posted: Fri Dec 9 07:41:41 2005  
  meshuggah said:

>CURSES!

Foiled again!

It is early, but it's Friday, meshie..and you know what that means

ifihadahif Posted: Fri Dec 9 07:50:54 2005  
  addi said:
>meshuggah said:
>
>>CURSES!
>
>Foiled again!
>
>
>It is early, but it's Friday, meshie..and you know what that means
>
Yep, that means it'll be Monday before ya know it.

addi Posted: Fri Dec 9 08:17:34 2005  
  ifihadahif said:

>Yep, that means it'll be Monday before ya know it.

Not for me. Today will just keep repeating itself...like in Groundhog Day

Mouse Posted: Fri Dec 9 11:31:42 2005  
  I'm minutes away from winning something on ebay, victory will be mine or suffering shall be the consequence!

Mesh Posted: Fri Dec 9 14:12:48 2005  
  Mouse said:
>I'm minutes away from winning something on ebay, victory will be mine or suffering shall be the consequence!

Yeah, you better win it.

Mouse Posted: Fri Dec 9 19:09:06 2005  
  Mwahahaha. I win.

Mesh Posted: Fri Dec 9 19:13:41 2005  
  Good work.

Now send it to me through the teleportation device.

Mesh Posted: Fri Dec 9 19:14:09 2005  
  meshuggah said:
>
>
>
>Now send it to me

When you actually get it, of course.

Mouse Posted: Sat Dec 10 09:40:56 2005  
  I can't do that meshy, it's a present for someone. Unless you wanted to pay me twice what I paid for it, and come pick it up.

Mouse

Mesh Posted: Sat Dec 10 18:15:56 2005  
  Mouse said:
>I can't do that meshy, it's a present for someone. Unless you wanted to pay me twice what I paid for it, and come pick it up.
>
>Mouse

Don't be ridiculous. I'll take it for free. And I'll take it sent through a teleportation machine. Thanks in advance.

http://www.faulkingtruth.com/Articles/BlogFest/1061.html

Kira Posted: Sun Dec 11 00:08:49 2005  
  Chan I swear I saw you on my drive home from work today. You were even driving a VW bug. I was like, "HEY CHAN!" but you didn't hear me 'cause you were in Singapore.

Kira Posted: Sun Dec 11 23:39:17 2005  
  http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/24914155/

Mesh Posted: Mon Dec 12 07:49:29 2005  
  HO HO HO, It's too early again.

jennemmer Posted: Mon Dec 12 14:08:15 2005  
  I am in Chicago for the week and I am incredbly amused by the fact that they keep telling me how cold it is outside. It's only -3'C! It's balmy! And it's perfect snowman weather.

choke Posted: Mon Dec 12 16:58:19 2005  
  jennemmer said:
>I am in Chicago for the week and I am incredbly amused by the fact that they keep telling me how cold it is outside. It's only -3'C! It's balmy! And it's perfect snowman weather.

Wowah! I'm in Chicago.. ish!

And I tried to make a snowman but it didn't work, the snow just stuck to my hands and every snowball i make explodes before it leaves my hand..

jennemmer Posted: Mon Dec 12 18:43:50 2005  
  choke said:

>And I tried to make a snowman but it didn't work, the snow just stuck to my hands and every snowball i make explodes before it leaves my hand..

It's got to be just the right type of snow to work. If it's too powdery it won't hold together.

Mesh Posted: Tue Dec 13 03:50:02 2005  
  http://media.putfile.com/Lady-Goes-Crazy-on-Trading-Spouses

Boy, what a healthy environment for the children. Gosh, I wish my parents were like that!!!11

ifihadahif Posted: Tue Dec 13 08:27:10 2005  
  meshuggah said:
>http://media.putfile.com/Lady-Goes-Crazy-on-Trading-Spouses
>
>
>Boy, what a healthy environment for the children. Gosh, I wish my parents were like that!!!11
>
HAHA that's quite a video.
You have to wonder if she's really that much of a lunatic or just putting on for the cameras ?

Mesh Posted: Tue Dec 13 21:54:46 2005  
  So I'm in checkoutlane at the grocery store, right. And there is just one lane open, so obviously I go to it. And there is an elderly woman in front of me. Everything is going good, the line is moving, I'm thinking about what I want to fix for dinner when I get home. But then, the old woman drops a suitcase. RIGHT THERE IN THE CHECKOUTLANE. It was horrible, I mean horrible. The first breath I took, I choked on there air almost. I had to try to hold my breath for the remainder of the time in that line. It was just unbearable, the smell. I never want to smell anything like that ever again. Ever.

Mesh Posted: Tue Dec 13 22:38:21 2005  
  ifihadahif said:
>
> or just putting on for the cameras ?

I hope so.

GARGOYLES.

In Jesus Name I........EAT!

Mesh Posted: Wed Dec 14 04:47:14 2005  
  What is it, 4:46 AM on east coast time? And all of you people are still sleeping. Gosh dang.

Mesh Posted: Wed Dec 14 08:19:05 2005  
  Well Good Morning, fellas!

addi Posted: Wed Dec 14 08:24:30 2005  
  mornin', meshie : )

Mesh Posted: Wed Dec 14 09:04:56 2005  
  *tips hat*

Mesh Posted: Wed Dec 14 09:15:28 2005  
  Huh, I've had these pants for three years, and I've just now noticed this small velcro pocket on the inner thigh of it.

Silly me.

Mesh Posted: Wed Dec 14 10:09:12 2005  
  http://lucaseraquel.blig.ig.com.br/imagens/synthol02.jpg

Uhhhhhhhh no comment. Wait, yes comment. That guy is a stupid fucking putz.

For more ridiculous pictures like that, just google image search the word "synthol".

Mesh Posted: Wed Dec 14 15:46:45 2005  
  Er det hip hop, er det rock, er det dancehall, er det verdensmusikk: hva er det? Det er Mira Craig.

Ahahahahaha.....hahahahaha....haha. Serves her right for that noise she calls "music".

"Er det hip hop, er det rock, er det dancehall, er det verdensmusikk: hva er det? Det er Mira Craig."

No no people, that is shit. Someone figured out how to convert human excrement into soundwaves, and this is the result.

Mesh Posted: Wed Dec 14 15:47:44 2005  
  meshuggah said:
>Er det hip hop, er det rock, er det dancehall, er det verdensmusikk: hva er det? Det er Mira Craig.
>
>Ahahahahaha.....hahahahaha....haha. Serves her right for that noise she calls "music".
>
>
>
>
>
>"Er det hip hop, er det rock, er det dancehall, er det verdensmusikk: hva er det? Det er Mira Craig."
>
>No no people, that is shit. Someone figured out how to convert human excrement into soundwaves, and this is the result.
>

I forgot the link.

http://www.enwhore.com/movie/1382-Bad_Stage_Dive_By_Mira_Craig.html

Mesh Posted: Wed Dec 14 15:53:56 2005  
  I mean, what the fuck is that anyways?!?!

RUH RUH RUHRUHRUHRUH

Oh my, those lyrics are so thought provoking. They really reached into my soul and touched me deep down inside. Truly, a poet that will be remembered for ages.

Kira Posted: Wed Dec 14 18:03:49 2005  
  meshuggah said:
>What is it, 4:46 AM on east coast time? And all of you people are still sleeping. Gosh dang.

What on Earth are you doing that's making you get up so early? I'm getting sleepy just thinking about it.

Mesh Posted: Wed Dec 14 19:07:14 2005  
  I like to run in the mornings before I have to go work/whatever else I have to do on any given day. I get home in the evening and I just don't feel like doing anything very physical.

antartica Posted: Thu Dec 15 00:28:17 2005  
  knock knock

choke Posted: Thu Dec 15 00:50:27 2005  
  Who's there?

antartica Posted: Thu Dec 15 03:23:40 2005  
  boo

iggy Posted: Thu Dec 15 05:16:21 2005  
  Kira said:
>Chan I swear I saw you on my drive home from work today. You were even driving a VW bug. I was like, "HEY CHAN!" but you didn't hear me 'cause you were in Singapore.

??? wow... that must be really trippy =)

choke Posted: Thu Dec 15 08:17:00 2005  
  antartica said:
>boo

boo who?

ifihadahif Posted: Thu Dec 15 12:45:26 2005  
  Hey Addie, how ya making out in that nasty little ice storm down there ?

antartica Posted: Thu Dec 15 21:46:59 2005  
  choke said:
>antartica said:
>>boo
>
>boo who?

don't cry dearie...

i am so lame...

choke Posted: Thu Dec 15 21:51:07 2005  
  antartica said:
>choke said:
>>antartica said:
>>>boo
>>
>>boo who?
>
>don't cry dearie...
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>i am so lame...

Yes you are :D

But thankyou for putting some lame into my day :D

Mesh Posted: Thu Dec 15 22:09:20 2005  
  Calisthenics Calisthenics cha cha cha

Mesh Posted: Fri Dec 16 12:01:33 2005  
  There's a man with a gun over there. A'tellin me I got to beware.

FN Posted: Fri Dec 16 12:28:43 2005  
  So I get home after the worst haircut of my life, only to find 7 free tickets for tomorrow in my mail for a great club not too far way from here and a free bottle of champagne.

The only question left is: who gets the other 6 tickets without anybody feeling too left out.

libra Posted: Fri Dec 16 13:16:51 2005  
  Christophe said:
>So I get home after the worst haircut of my life, only to find 7 free tickets for tomorrow in my mail for a great club not too far way from here and a free bottle of champagne.
>
>The only question left is: who gets the other 6 tickets without anybody feeling too left out.

me! me! i've worked so hard this past week, i deserve it...

Mesh Posted: Fri Dec 16 14:03:29 2005  
  Cheese and Crackers what a long, boring Friday this is.

libra Posted: Fri Dec 16 15:20:38 2005  
  meshuggah said:
>Cheese and Crackers what a long, boring Friday this is.
>

yah, i know... i keep on checking gt in between paragraphs of my paper and no one has said anything...so much for procrastination and distraction...now i have to write about biopower...

Kira Posted: Fri Dec 16 17:16:06 2005  
  Just now on eBay I was looking at a nuatical telescope, brass, that collapses and fits into a neat wooden box. And as I'm looking at this I think, "I should get this for my son."

I am such a hypermaternal freak.

Mesh Posted: Sat Dec 17 09:35:32 2005  
  http://www.overstock.com/?page=proframe&prod_id=1492420

LOL. They're a bargain website now are they?

Mesh Posted: Sat Dec 17 16:24:31 2005  
  One of these days I am selling all of my material possesions save a few small essentials, and just taking off and dissapearing from the rest of the world for a while. Maybe a long while.

Maybe I'll stay gone forever. Only thing is, I'd have to occasionally get to a computer to come back here.

Kira Posted: Mon Dec 19 00:30:30 2005  
  Curse you Dennis Franz. You were the most sympathetic overweight, alcaholic, racist, borderline-criminal cop ever to grace television. Then you had to go and do an ad for PETA.

beetlebum Posted: Mon Dec 19 01:39:11 2005  
  meshuggah said:
>One of these days I am selling all of my material possesions save a few small essentials, and just taking off and dissapearing from the rest of the world for a while. Maybe a long while.
>
>Maybe I'll stay gone forever. Only thing is, I'd have to occasionally get to a computer to come back here.

I just read this now, but I misread it as "blah blah blah I am selling all of my material possessions and disappearing for awhile." And it traumatized me. Grin. I want you to be happy, of course. But if it were up to me, you'd keep in touch. So what I'm saying is: if you do leave, let us know. And then, keep in touch.

Mouse Posted: Mon Dec 19 10:45:31 2005  
  meshuggah said:
>One of these days I am selling all of my material possesions save a few small essentials, and just taking off and dissapearing from the rest of the world for a while.

Well if you wander my way on this journey drop me a note and I'll buy you dinner.

Mouse

addi Posted: Tue Dec 20 11:13:37 2005  
  Dear Diary:

Working frantically to finish projects at work before Holiday vaca...I mean Christmas vacation. I'm not looking forward to being stuck in a car with crazies for the 2 day drive home, but I'm hoping for some sanity and calm once we arrive in the northland (snow..please let there be snow!).

I've been checking my favorite site when I can today, but it's like a ghost town there. Maybe everyone else is busy now too. I'm correlating an educational video on modern Singapore at the moment and it made me think about my friends there. I think I will miss many of my GT friends over the next week due to not having much access to a computer (psssst...I think some of the plinkers will miss me a bunch too cuz I know some of them get this feeling of super horniness when they read my "bad boy" posts....cool!)
I'm going to lock up my diary for the trip cuz I DO NOT want my lame parents finding it and reading all my private stuff...that would be like mega-embarassing!!!
Gotta go finish this Dingapore work and then fold my boxers
Later

FN Posted: Tue Dec 20 11:55:24 2005  
  Dear diary:

Support documentation folders suck rhino penii.

So much work, so little time.

All work and no play make christophe a dull boy. All work and no play make christophe a dull boy. All work and no play make christophe a dull boy. All work and no play make christophe a dull boy. All work and no play make christophe a dull boy. All work and no play make christophe a dull boy. All work and no play make christophe a dull boy. All work and no play make christophe a dull boy. All work and no play make christophe a dull boy. All work and no play make christophe a dull boy. All work and no play make christophe a dull boy. All work and no play make christophe a dull boy. All work and no play make christophe a dull boy. All work and no play make christophe a dull boy. All work and no play make christophe a dull boy. All work and no play make christophe a dull boy.

addi Posted: Tue Dec 20 12:40:37 2005  
  Christophe said:

>Support documentation folders suck rhino penii.

that's penis's..thank you

new things I learned about Singapore from the video.
Population is about 3 million. There are 3 major ethic cultures there; chinese, Indian and malaysian..with the chinese making up about 70% of the population. The chinese woman they interviewed said that everyone mixes and there is no racism. Also that's it's completely safe to go out at 2am because there is no crime. The port of Singapore is the busiest seaport in the world. There's good shopping on Orchard road. There are many clubs for young people to dance at (I swore I saw Ant dancing in the background). The government has very a very pro-business attitude (lower taxes), to encourage more business growth and economic development. Culture has a strong meritocracy component to it..personal advancement comes via achievement. The URA played a major role in the planning of land use and cleaning up the city's environment. A "Godown" is a word used for a warehouse. The national symbol is the Merlion.

I learned something new today : )

FN Posted: Tue Dec 20 13:05:27 2005  
  addi said:
>that's penis's..thank you

No it's not.

I'm not having this discussion again

Ed Posted: Thu Dec 22 21:32:30 2005  
  http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/1222051dave1.html
et
http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,18017,00.html?tnews

Ed Posted: Fri Dec 23 22:32:40 2005  
  So, how 'bout that Bin Laden's niece posing for skin shots, eh?

Mouse Posted: Sat Dec 24 09:52:49 2005  
  Ed said:
>So, how 'bout that Bin Laden's niece posing for skin shots, eh?

Pardon?
*certain she missed something*

Kira Posted: Sun Dec 25 16:02:10 2005  
  Nobody likes me,
Everybody hates me,
I'm going to eat some worms.
Big ones, small ones,
Slimy ones, fat ones,
I'm going to eat some worms.

ifihadahif Posted: Sun Dec 25 18:29:02 2005  
  Kira said:
>Nobody likes me,
>Everybody hates me,
>I'm going to eat some worms.
>Big ones, small ones,
>Slimy ones, fat ones,
>
I like you Darlin'
:-)

Ed Posted: Sun Dec 25 19:07:28 2005  
  Kira said:
>Nobody likes me,
>Everybody hates me,
>Big ones, small ones,
>Slimy ones, fat ones,

...are they gummi worms?

...can I have some?

mat_j Posted: Sun Dec 25 20:24:00 2005  
  I like those gummi swets with the white stuff (no semen jokes please usual suspects) on the back of them, y'know like the white stuff in fried egg sweets?

Kira Posted: Mon Dec 26 00:14:01 2005  
  Ed said:
>
>...are they gummi worms?
>
>
>...can I have some?

No, they aren't and yes, you may.

Smooches for 'hif - XxX.

ifihadahif Posted: Mon Dec 26 08:28:52 2005  
  Kira said:
>Ed said:
>>
>>...are they gummi worms?
>>
>>
>>...can I have some?
>
>
>No, they aren't and yes, you may.
>
>
>
>Smooches for 'hif - XxX.
>
mmmmmmmm. . .smooches :-)

choke Posted: Mon Dec 26 12:53:53 2005  
  mat_j said:
>I like those gummi swets with the white stuff (no semen jokes please usual suspects) on the back of them, y'know like the white stuff in fried egg sweets?
>
>

I know the kind.

Mesh Posted: Mon Dec 26 21:31:32 2005  
  Kira said:
>Meshy:
>
>http://lyricsworld.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=1946

Thanks again for that. You're nice.

Kira Posted: Mon Dec 26 21:48:07 2005  

ifihadahif Posted: Tue Dec 27 08:15:45 2005  
  Kira said:
>: )
>
Kira, I want to paint your toenails !

Kira Posted: Tue Dec 27 14:19:06 2005  
  ifihadahif said:
>Kira, I want to paint your toenails !

LOL. The highest compliment.

ifihadahif Posted: Tue Dec 27 15:00:48 2005  
  Kira said:
>ifihadahif said:
>>Kira, I want to paint your toenails !
>
>
>LOL. The highest compliment.
>
Of course, before they are painted, they must be washed and then licked dry . . . .

FN Posted: Tue Dec 27 16:06:44 2005  
  Licked dry with what hif?

ifihadahif Posted: Tue Dec 27 16:14:11 2005  
  Christophe said:
>Licked dry with what hif?
>
Damn I just don't know, what do you lick with Chris ?
;-)

FN Posted: Tue Dec 27 17:37:55 2005  
  My tongue.

But my tongue is ever so wet, hif.

Ever so wet.

The thread has reached it's limit of 150 postings.
If you still have something to say, it is either a very interesting topic, or (more likely) you're trying to flood the GT server.
In any case, please start a new thread.

[ Start new thread ]