Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

New techno/groove mix online
FN Posted: Fri Dec 2 10:04:17 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I made a new mix to put on in the car before going out, and since a lot of my friends like to listne to them as well whenever I feel like making one, I put it online, so I figured I might as well post it here as well.

As the title says, the genre is a mix of some techno and some groove, with some old and new songs. It's about 132bpm, so not too fast and not too slow.

It's the kind of music I like to dance to, but you can just use it as background music as well when you're doing some work or whatever, or when you're in your car.

Truth be told, I did this in a hurry so I didn't pay much attention to detail, and it shows. There are some really rough crossovers, but I'd say: just listen to it for the tracks themselves and not the amateur mixing :o)

It's 11:17 long and just under 11mb's. The quality isn't that high but as long as you don't put your speakers as loud as they can you shouldn't notice it too much.

The tracklist:

Trentemöller – Late Night Cab Driving
Nathan Fake – The Sky Was Pink (James Holden Mix)
Guido Schneider – Move Me (Jens Bond Mix)
Jakatta – American Dream (Club Mix)
Nathan Fake – Dinamo
Theory Kaos – Electronic Surgery
Dr. Kucho – Can’t Stop Playing

The link:

http://users.telenet.be/bloodthirster/Christophe/Varia/christophe02122005.mp3

If you happen to like the type of tracks, there were a few other songs that I was planning on including but I stopped before throwing them in because the file would be getting too big. Those who were planned but didn't make it:

Bolz Bolz - Take A Walk (Dima Neo-Romantic Remix)
Cherrymoon Trax - Jesus Loves The Acid
Julien jabre - Jungle
Tiefschwarz - Issst (Nathan Fake Remix)

FN Posted: Fri Dec 2 10:05:00 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mkay, too many "well"'s.

Oh well.

addi Posted: Fri Dec 2 11:18:57 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  thank you, chris. something to keep my brain awake the next few hours at work.

good stuff

Mesh Posted: Fri Dec 2 12:48:49 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Good stuff.

beetlebum Posted: Fri Dec 2 13:01:26 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i'm not gonna lie: it's sexy. ;o)

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]