Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

R.P.A.A.
this1dude Posted: Thu Dec 8 15:36:17 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I can only be on here for a minute, but anyway,Does anybody want to join R.P.A.A. (Random People Against America)?

Mesh Posted: Thu Dec 8 15:38:36 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  That just wouldn't be right of me to do.

ifihadahif Posted: Thu Dec 8 15:44:59 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  wtf ??

Howitzer Posted: Thu Dec 8 15:46:24 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Well, I am not against america. As a matter of fact, I love this country and will kill anyone against it....and I would also kill 99% of the people in America. I will join RPAA if it stood for Random People Against Americans. Cause I fucking hate Americans, if I diddn't love this country so much i would leave, all because of those fucking Americans.

*I am not kidding, I hate them all pretty much*

Kira Posted: Thu Dec 8 16:24:15 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  What is your mission statement?

"To provide a community for teenage Americans, loosely, random people, to randomly hate America, to no purpose"?

FN Posted: Thu Dec 8 18:56:18 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wild guess, but this is probably driven by some leftist building-a-better-world kids who think that smoking pot will grow some hair on their blue balls.

I have my objections as to how the US (which is not america) works and acts, but stuff like which you are proposing is only putting the ones who're fucking it up right now firmer in the saddle.

Personally, I'm not against the US.

I'm against the way the political system works, and on top of that the claim that it is democratic while most of it depends on which one of the 2 parties that actually have a chance at winning has the biggest funding for the campaigns and yells what people want to hear the loudest, without much substance.

Let me rephrase that.

The US can have any kind of system they wish and normally I wouldn't mind, but it's the arrogance that annoys me.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for arrogance, as long as it is based on something. But claiming/thinking that the US invented democracy or has the perfect form of it is more than one bidge too far. I even remember Kurohyou once saying in some distant thread that he hardly knew what democracy meant in other countries, but he somehow seemed convinced that the US was right in its "holier than thou" attitude (not in those words, but that was what it came down to).

I don't mean this as an attack on you Kurohyou, but it is that exact stereotype of what to most people would come across as the blindly ignorant yet equally proportionately arrogant american who doesn't have a clue as to what he is *really* talking about but just assumes that the way he knows is best, as long as that is what his biased tv-show is telling him.

Again, not an attack on you, but I needed an example to make my point, et voila.

That, and ofcourse, all of the wars and dirty tricks like this whole illegal flights thing, is what people around the world get to see, and which provides a lot of animosity towards that image, which I have found to be true most of the time to be honest.

I know the good the US has done in the past, but if we're going to call crap crap, looking at the facts, I'd say that quite a lot of the (man made) misery on a global scale at this point in time is being caused by the US, plain and simple. You can't keep calling on what good things you have done while you're consciounsly fucking up things at the present time. Even the most basic parts of ethics and morality have been thrown overboard, and it seems that the general american public does not care because nothing gets done about it.

Then what do you expect other people to think?

Clichés and prejudice don't just appear out of thin air for no reason at all.

I can see that some people in the US are kind of fed up with it themselves because they're getting a bad reputation basicly for something that is out of their own control and will.

Having said all that, I also recognize that not every american is like that and I take the time to look beyond that. A lot of people I know do so too, just like most people here seem to look beyond the borders of the US as well from time to time.

But the majority does not, in both cases, and read my lips, 20-30 years from now, people in the Western world will be regretting how the US and the EU are growing apart due to how things are being handled at this point in time, I'm not just talking about the wars, and more likely than not, the past will not be missed just for sentimental reasons.

I don't know if you're an american, dude, but if you are, nobody will take you seriously the way you're going at it right now, and if you are not, you're just putting more oil on the fire.

Either way, you're not helping anybody out, except maybe the people who join this RPAA thing to pat eachother on the back.

DanSRose Posted: Thu Dec 8 19:02:31 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I wouldn't join the RPAA. I like my MP3s.

libra Posted: Thu Dec 8 20:10:00 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I love when christophe writes essay-long responses to people...

choke Posted: Thu Dec 8 20:39:35 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I don't know. I been here for awhile and although at first it was kinda fun to hear how much better NZ was than the USA, now when I talk to an american teenager and they start this whole "I hate America" drivel I kinda tune out. They seem to say it more for their image than much else. And when you get a group of them going, because noone wants to be the first to say like 'well I think it's okay..' I kinda feel like I'm seeing more good in their country than even they do. If that makes sense. And it makes me uncomfortable to see how bitter these kids are. Like they're all twisted up about how their ancestors took the land from the indians etc etc but they don't seem to -really- care that much.. I don't know. Maybe I'm just seeing it on a rich american 'i want to be alternative by being like everyone else and complaining about the government' teenager level.

Kira Posted: Thu Dec 8 20:49:32 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  You're not just imagining things Choke. It's 'cool' to disapprove of America, post-9/11-patriotism-fever notwithstanding.

Me, I think it's as much a mistake to think the US is a dump as it is to think it's perfect.

choke Posted: Thu Dec 8 20:53:54 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Kira said:
>
>Me, I think it's as much a mistake to think the US is a dump as it is to think it's perfect.

You got it.

addi Posted: Thu Dec 8 21:43:43 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Kira said:

>Me, I think it's as much a mistake to think the US is a dump as it is to think it's perfect.

One of the wisest things I've read from you, Kira

*sometimes it's just closer to perfect than at other times...and I'll leave it at that.

Mesh Posted: Thu Dec 8 23:04:30 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  this 1 dude said:
>Does anybody want to join R.P.A.A. (Random People Against America)?

Theres already an organization like that. It's called the Democratic Party lol mirite guyz?

I'm kidding, guys. Seriously just kidding with that one. No offense need be taken.

Posted: Thu Dec 8 23:45:16 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I think you should just join my Totally Sweet Beards Club.

http://philrenaud.com/?blog_id=56

it's real. We were just ratified. The university actually gave us funding (which will inevitably just go towards beer).

I can't actually believe I'm the president of a university society. About beards.

Way better than the RPAA.

Ed Posted: Sat Dec 10 18:14:35 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  DanSRose said:
>I wouldn't join the RPAA. I like my MP3s.

Heh. For a second, I hesitate before I rip a cd with a RAAP note on it. :j

Kira said:
>It's 'cool' to disapprove of America, post-9/11-patriotism-fever notwithstanding.

I *plane* NY.

that dude said:
>Does anybody want to join R.P.A.A. (Random People Against America)?

No way, dude. I'm happy with SAFE (Students Against Fascist Entreatment).

Mesh Posted: Sun Dec 11 05:56:28 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I had HAL as my screensaver for a while. I got tired of his smartassery though. So now its a Leelee Sobieski screensaver.

this1dude Posted: Tue Dec 13 12:57:43 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Kira said:
>What is your mission statement?
>
>"To provide a community for teenage Americans, loosely, random people, to randomly hate America, to no purpose"?

exactly

this1dude Posted: Tue Dec 13 13:00:06 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe u rite 2 much

this1dude Posted: Tue Dec 13 13:03:25 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  CriminalSaint said:
>I think you should just join my Totally Sweet Beards Club.
>
>http://philrenaud.com/?blog_id=56
>
>it's real. We were just ratified. The university actually gave us funding (which will inevitably just go towards beer).
>
>I can't actually believe I'm the president of a university society. About beards.
>
>Way better than the RPAA.

i new u wood say sumthin like that

addi Posted: Tue Dec 13 13:37:17 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  this 1 dude said:
>Christophe u rite 2 much

LOL!

Yeah, Christophe..stop riting 2 much! It's really starting 2 piss us off!

jennemmer Posted: Tue Dec 13 14:40:10 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  this 1 dude said:
>
>i new u wood say sumthin like that

USE REAL WORDS!!!

Sorry.. I've got a little pent-up frustration from all of the university students who think it is acceptable to use "2" "u" "btwn" "ppl" "l8r" etc. in their lab reports. That and the fact that I have to sit and read 6 _pages_ of this stuff per person and am only allowed to take off one mark for it.

addi Posted: Tue Dec 13 16:06:41 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  jennemmer said:

>USE REAL WORDS!!!

uh oh...now you've done it, Dude. Jenn is a karate expert. She had to register her legs, arms and mind as lethel weapons. She'll kick your butt if you keep doing that.

*I love it when you get a temper, Jenn : )

Mesh Posted: Tue Dec 13 17:07:23 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  " nu here 2. Place vry fun. Pepol nice 2, but no 1 nice 2 me, but pepol good. kristofo howzero dano chanzo addisono hi 2 u. u welcum anytim 4 advise frm me. I no like amrica. Amrica bad place."

Heh

FN Posted: Tue Dec 13 18:26:39 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  this 1 dude said:

Psychology classes have told me that the best way to make somebody buy your useless crap is to make them believe you're one of them and you're doing them a favor, so here goes.

I am no stranger to your world, friend, you needn't worry, I am here to help. Together we will seek out your many insecurities and find a way out of your doomed future.

Let me rephrase that.

*puts in fake golden teeth and straps a bandana around his head while slowly monkeydancing to some hip hop*

*ahem*

Are you like, 4 real, dawg?

*bops head back and forth in a down syndrome meets spastic manic depression kind of way*

2 b 4 like phat stra-aight, I be feelin' like droppin' yo pants and spenkin urs b-hind und mayke u cry 4 momma.

*crosses arms in front of his chest and leans back a little*

I new u wood be sayzin' somefin likes dat asswell. But i ax u holmes, u fink dis crib woubby be'eroff wif ppl like u dealin' out da dough?

*puts a baseball cap backwards and crooked on his head so it is barely touching it and would fall off if his hair weren't so greasy*

I do'n be finking if wouf, a-aight? Cuz ya c, me unf mah posse in hea will hafta busta cap up urs stinker.

*gets so ugly women with humongous asses to wiggle against his cheeks while moaning some (playbacked) incomprehensible lyrics about whores, fake gold and cars raped of their dignity*

I ain't b takin' no shiz frum any1, biatch. 1 b 2 hot 4 u.

g2g, lotzoluv an c u l8erz on da street in da getto. U shuld come cruisin' wif me on my boomboxed bmx/kids bike.

A phat ride 4 da tru EZ lo rida's fo sho.

Sincerely,
and peace + rezpectz to da bruthas,

Christophe

addi Posted: Tue Dec 13 18:36:02 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:

>Sincerely,
>and peace + rezpectz to da bruthas,
>
>Christophe

I swear youz from da hood in the ATL
: )

This 1 Dude

Don't take it personal. I know we're picking on you a bit. We're really nice people for the most part. You just need to kinda ease your way into here..learn the ropes, so to speak, before you go plunging in head first and discover the pool's empty.

*i might suggest you try not to piss off Christophe in the future. He's Belgian and you know what that means.

FN Posted: Tue Dec 13 18:46:43 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  By the way, I think it's a bad idea to tell people what they can and cannot write and in which quantities, you censoring anthropophobe.

I can hear you wondering about what an anthropophobe is.

Look it up, dumbass.

FN Posted: Tue Dec 13 18:49:22 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>*i might suggest you try not to piss off Christophe in the future. He's Belgian and you know what that means.

Yeah, I have a mad temper but I make some mean waffles, chocolates and fries.

In case you're wondering, I'm not really mad at you, dude, if that is your real name, I just don't like it when people start something, then get cornered and expect everybody to just drop it.

choke Posted: Tue Dec 13 20:12:28 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>
>Look it up, dumbass.

That wasn't necessary. We were all new once.

FN Posted: Tue Dec 13 20:13:55 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:
>Christophe said:
>>
>>Look it up, dumbass.
>
>That wasn't necessary. We were all new once.

Which is an excuse to be an affront to dyslectics?

ifihadahif Posted: Tue Dec 13 21:19:47 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I was never new.

choke Posted: Wed Dec 14 09:17:39 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>choke said:
>>Christophe said:
>>>
>>>Look it up, dumbass.
>>
>>That wasn't necessary. We were all new once.
>
>Which is an excuse to be an affront to dyslectics?

Well you've already more than told him what your problem is without having to be nasty about it

FN Posted: Wed Dec 14 09:33:42 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:
>Well you've already more than told him what your problem is without having to be nasty about it

Some like it hot, I like it nasty.

Don't make me take of my belt Tiff.

My pants will drop to my knees and I'll look like a fool.

beetlebum Posted: Wed Dec 14 10:06:47 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:
>Christophe said:
>>choke said:
>>>Christophe said:
>>>>
>>>>Look it up, dumbass.
>>>
>>>That wasn't necessary. We were all new once.
>>
>>Which is an excuse to be an affront to dyslectics?
>
>Well you've already more than told him what your problem is without having to be nasty about it

I feel really bad now, but that last line reminded me of Red from That Seventies Show, so I laughed out loud.

I don't think Christophe was being too harsh, if only because when you waltz into a room of strangers and start insulting one(some) of them, you should expect that to backfire. Live and let live (until somebody makes it personal. grin.)

ifihadahif Posted: Wed Dec 14 10:18:53 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  beetlebum said:
>choke said:
>>Christophe said:
>>>choke said:
>>>>Christophe said:
>>>>>
>>>>>Look it up, dumbass.
>>>>
>>>>That wasn't necessary. We were all new once.
>>>
>>>Which is an excuse to be an affront to dyslectics?
>>
>>Well you've already more than told him what your problem is without having to be nasty about it
>
>
>I feel really bad now, but that last line reminded me of Red from That Seventies Show, so I laughed out loud.
>
>I don't think Christophe was being too harsh, if only because when you waltz into a room of strangers and start insulting one(some) of them, you should expect that to backfire. Live and let live (until somebody makes it personal. grin.)
>
Also, I might add that as far as I know, there is no law against being nasty to stupid people.

addi Posted: Wed Dec 14 10:58:25 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  He's 14 folks. Not saying that's an excuse to get away with anything, but the guy is still trying to get a toe hold on life. We probably all said and did some "dumb" things when we were that age.

Mesh Posted: Wed Dec 14 11:04:51 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>
>I'm kidding, guys. Seriously just kidding with that one. No offense need be taken.

Actually, I was kind of secretly hoping someone would take offense. I guess I should have left off the

lol mirite guyz?
I'm kidding, guys. Seriously just kidding with that one. No offense need be taken.

Part.

Even though I was just kidding.

ifihadahif Posted: Wed Dec 14 13:57:21 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>He's 14 folks. Not saying that's an excuse to get away with anything, but the guy is still trying to get a toe hold on life. We probably all said and did some "dumb" things when we were that age.
>
Yep, I probably did more dumb things than most, and I was called on probably every one of them that I committed in public. And I'm probably better off for it.

I also expect that I will continue to do stupid things from time to time nowadays.

choke Posted: Wed Dec 14 23:38:03 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I don't know I guess I just remember you guys as being a lot more tolerant in the past..

Mesh Posted: Wed Dec 14 23:46:40 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:
>I don't know I guess I just remember you guys as being a lot more tolerant in the past..

I think slight xenophobia sets in to every well established online community.

I'm sure once he's been here a while people will be nicer.

choke Posted: Thu Dec 15 00:52:56 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>
>
>I think slight xenophobia sets in to every well established online community.
>
>I'm sure once he's been here a while people will be nicer.

I feel like it's my duty to look out for the little guys :P

addi Posted: Thu Dec 15 07:34:11 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:

>I feel like it's my duty to look out for the little guys :P

what about us tall guys?

*something tells me this 1 Dude isn't scarred for life. I'm sure he'll bounce right back and will be posting more stupid things soon.

ifihadahif Posted: Thu Dec 15 07:55:08 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  If stupid posts weren't allowed here, most of these threads would be a lot shorter.
Still, when you see something really stupid, ya gotta call them on it.

choke Posted: Thu Dec 15 08:20:55 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>Still, when you see something really stupid, ya gotta call them on it.

That's true but when I see someone going too far I'll always be here to call -them- out on it :P There's a line between telling someone their post was stupid as opposed to calling -them- stupid.

choke Posted: Thu Dec 15 08:24:36 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>choke said:
>
>>I feel like it's my duty to look out for the little guys :P
>
>what about us tall guys?
>
>*something tells me this 1 Dude isn't scarred for life. I'm sure he'll bounce right back and will be posting more stupid things soon.
>: )

I think the tall guys have shown they can look out for themselves by being so quick to criticize the young'ns. And because he's the underdog in this situation I'm taking his side :P

addi Posted: Thu Dec 15 08:50:38 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:

>I think the tall guys have shown they can look out for themselves by being so quick to criticize the young'ns.

Choke: young'ns advocate

I don't think in this case it's his age that brings on the negative responses. It's more the content. To make my point:
I think you must of been somewhere around his age when you came here. I don't remember anyone giving you a hard time about that. It was because you wrote fairly intelligent posts that didn't invite ridicule. Dude, on the other hand seems to be asking for trouble with some of his posts...and responses like Christophe's would happen whether he's 14 or 41.

choke Posted: Thu Dec 15 18:34:51 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>Choke: young'ns advocate
>
>I don't think in this case it's his age that brings on the negative responses. It's more the content. To make my point:
>I think you must of been somewhere around his age when you came here. I don't remember anyone giving you a hard time about that. It was because you wrote fairly intelligent posts that didn't invite ridicule. Dude, on the other hand seems to be asking for trouble with some of his posts...and responses like Christophe's would happen whether he's 14 or 41.

That's what I mean.. Noone gave me a hard time although I can certify I did post some stupid stuff and wrote in text. I just feel like if I got a fair trial he should too.

And it's not like he's asking for trouble. If anyone else here had told Christophe he wrote too much it wouldn't be a big thing. Just because he misjudged the mood of a situation is no cause for at least 5 different people to bite his head off. One, maybe. But everyone? No.

Mesh Posted: Thu Dec 15 18:57:45 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>If stupid posts weren't allowed here, most of these threads would be a lot shorter.

I'll do you one better, hif.

If stupid posts weren't allowed here, Meshuggahs account wouldn't even exist.

Kira Posted: Thu Dec 15 19:07:16 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I think Dude has faired pretty well thus far, considering the resistance some past newcomers had to face.

I still have vague memories of everyone fighting with Christophe for what seemed like weeks and weeks. Very tense. He never batted an eyelash and we still can't get rid of him.

ifihadahif Posted: Fri Dec 16 06:49:37 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Kira said:
>I think Dude has faired pretty well thus far, considering the resistance some past newcomers had to face.
>
>I still have vague memories of everyone fighting with Christophe for what seemed like weeks and weeks. Very tense. He never batted an eyelash and we still can't get rid of him.
>
Yeah, he's kind of like a booger that gets stuck to your finger and you can't shake it off.
:-)

addi Posted: Fri Dec 16 07:46:37 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:

>That's what I mean.. Noone gave me a hard time although I can certify I did post some stupid stuff and wrote in text.

First of all, you did not write any stupid stuff. I defy you to find an early post of yours that insulted a long time member. Everything you've ever posted here has been pearls of wisdom...frickin' brilliant!

>Just because he misjudged the mood of a situation is no cause for at least 5 different people to bite his head off. One, maybe. But everyone? No.

Maybe one person jumped on him (Christophe), but that was only after Dude started things. AND Christophe then followed it with "In case you're wondering, I'm not really mad at you, dude".
Jenn certainly didn't bite his head off. She just noted her distaste for word abbreviations.

Anyhoo something tells me Dude is probably oblivious to all this anyway. Any newbie that comes on here and posts something negative towards another poster right off the bat is most likely oblivious towards any follow up posts "attacking" him.

So I win this debate and you lose. And you need to say something really stupid sometime cuz we're all getting pretty darn tired of all your intelligent posts!

choke Posted: Fri Dec 16 23:03:57 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>
>So I win this debate and you lose. And you need to say something really stupid sometime cuz we're all getting pretty darn tired of all your intelligent posts!
>

Ugh.. You SO don't win. You cheated! I hate you! *slams doors*

Stupid enough? :P

And I'll find something dumb I've written in the past when I find time. Then I'll dredge this whole thread up all over again..

Just you wait.

choke Posted: Fri Dec 16 23:07:05 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>
>Anyhoo something tells me Dude is probably oblivious to all this anyway. Any newbie that comes on here and posts something negative towards another poster right off the bat is most likely oblivious towards any follow up posts "attacking" him.
>
I'm pretty sure he doesn't realize it either. But if not him as a person it's the unfairness of the situation I'm arguing about :P

And from here on in I proclaim myself protecter of young newbies.

addi Posted: Sat Dec 17 06:56:05 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:

>And from here on in I proclaim myself protecter of young newbies.

You just better hope then that one of those innocent newbies doesn't insult you here in the future. That would be awkward.

Newbie said:
>U rite 2 many dumb posts, choke.

choke Posted: Sat Dec 17 13:23:31 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>choke said:
>
>>And from here on in I proclaim myself protecter of young newbies.
>
>
>
>You just better hope then that one of those innocent newbies doesn't insult you here in the future. That would be awkward.
>
>Newbie said:
>>U rite 2 many dumb posts, choke.
>
>
If that happened, 'newbie' would be my property to abuse as I see fit, but if anyone else puts in their 2c against 'newbie' they'll get an earful too. Because I have to be fair.

addi Posted: Sat Dec 17 13:31:01 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:

>If that happened, 'newbie' would be my property to abuse as I see fit, but if anyone else puts in their 2c against 'newbie' they'll get an earful too. Because I have to be fair.

Otay! we are duly forewarned

Can I be the official guardian of the old regulars that get insulted?

choke Posted: Sat Dec 17 14:24:10 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>choke said:
>
>>If that happened, 'newbie' would be my property to abuse as I see fit, but if anyone else puts in their 2c against 'newbie' they'll get an earful too. Because I have to be fair.
>
>Otay! we are duly forewarned
>
>Can I be the official guardian of the old regulars that get insulted?

If you think you can handle it :P

Although I do think they've more than shown that they can look out for themselves.

addi Posted: Sat Dec 17 14:28:27 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:

>Although I do think they've more than shown that they can look out for themselves.

But they can't! They're all quite timid. Hif, mat, chan, libra, beetlebum, sweet....they're all to shy to defend themselves. They need me! (for a nominal fee)

choke Posted: Sat Dec 17 14:32:41 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>choke said:
>
>>Although I do think they've more than shown that they can look out for themselves.
>
>But they can't! They're all quite timid.

*quizzical eyebrow*

addi Posted: Sat Dec 17 14:37:13 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:

>*quizzical eyebrow*

Don't you raise a quizzical eyebrow at me, young lady! I'll...I'll...I'll...stop giving you lame creative homemade craft ideas!

choke Posted: Sat Dec 17 14:44:03 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>choke said:
>
>>*quizzical eyebrow*
>
>Don't you raise a quizzical eyebrow at me, young lady! I'll...I'll...I'll...stop giving you lame creative homemade craft ideas!

I've come up with a plan for that anyway. I'm counting on getting stuff I don't want/ wont use for my birthday, so I can just recylce.

And I can't argue very well online because I lack the concentration. I'm utterly convinced I'm right with the whole ganging up on the new kid thing and it's so frustrating to me that I can't use like intense voice and hand gestures to make you understand...

choke Posted: Sat Jan 7 15:36:18 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Lol after all that where did he go?

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]