Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

oh man, fuck Christmas.
Posted: Wed Dec 14 13:25:31 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  found an article/site I thought was a pretty hilarious read. I can't imagine everybody else will think so, but what is GT for if not discussion?

http://fuckchristmas.org/

Mesh Posted: Wed Dec 14 13:40:27 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Upon review I can safely say it lives up to its name of fuckchristmas.org.

That's a whole lot of fucks.

Mesh Posted: Wed Dec 14 13:43:58 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Goddamn, is this John Gibson guy serious? Does he listen to himself when he talks?!?!

Mesh Posted: Wed Dec 14 14:22:00 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  "Just like what Nazi Germany did to the Jews, so liberal America is now doing to the evangelical Christians. It's no different...More terrible than anything suffered by any minority in history."

Pat Robertson

libra Posted: Wed Dec 14 15:01:24 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  where do they get off thinking they're a minority?

stupid idiots.

You know, i try to be fair and even about it. i tell myself not all evangelical christians can be that dumb and bad for the country...that my friends are right in saying that religious people aren't necessarily crazy...

but then, people like this just dig themselves into the hole anyway, i don't even have to try to find reasons to disagree and dislike them...they do it for me...

FN Posted: Wed Dec 14 15:11:32 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I think all religious people are by definition crazy.

addi Posted: Wed Dec 14 15:22:32 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:

>stupid idiots.

: )

when you get disgusted and write things like that it makes me smile.

speaking of disgusting....Christophe's avatar

FN Posted: Wed Dec 14 15:39:57 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>speaking of disgusting....Christophe's avatar

That's reality for you.

Santa doesn't care about the smiling children's faces.

The only things he cares about is bitches and beer.

addi Posted: Wed Dec 14 15:52:18 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:

>The only things he cares about is bitches and beer.

lol
and I always thought santa was different. I guess he's just like all us other plonkers in the world.

Mesh Posted: Wed Dec 14 15:55:19 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>
>The only things he cares about is bitches and beer.

Explains the beer belly.

Mark Posted: Wed Dec 14 17:03:35 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I did like the part where he points to the pagan parties. He even mentioned easter.

Oh and Santa Claus is nothing more than the USA version of Sint Nikolaas... and to prove that Santa is really made in USA you'll just have to look at him: weight problem.

*m*a*s* Posted: Wed Dec 14 17:31:24 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  O'Reilly blamed Jon Stewart for the war on Christmas the other day. His response was something along the lines of "Sure, I hate Christmas, and I will not rest until every year in December families gather together at Osama's homobortion-commie-pot-jizzporium"

Mesh Posted: Wed Dec 14 20:35:47 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  "What is yogurt doing in this baseball cap?"

"Well it was milk, but time makes fools of us all."

That was very relevant, trust me.

addi Posted: Thu Dec 15 07:27:45 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  *m*a*s* said:
>I will not rest until every year in December families gather together at Osama's homobortion-commie-pot-jizzporium"

I went to it this year. The conversation was stimulating, but the food sucked.

DanSRose Posted: Thu Dec 15 08:59:26 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  But the decor was faaaab-ulous.

Beep Posted: Thu Dec 15 12:02:27 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hif, in my personal opinion, everyone is crazy.
just most people are crazy in similair ways. Sanity is not statistical.
Kudos on the link, it put into words what i couldn't be arsed to actually think because of the sheer mindlessness of the arguement against christmas.

ifihadahif Posted: Thu Dec 15 12:06:45 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Beep said:
>hif, in my personal opinion, everyone is crazy.
>just most people are crazy in similair ways. Sanity is not statistical.
>Kudos on the link, it put into words what i couldn't be arsed to actually think because of the sheer mindlessness of the arguement against christmas.
>
????????????????????

zander83 Posted: Thu Dec 15 17:13:10 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I like this war on christmas stuff.... its really enjoyable(i.e. funny) between it, arnold, and everything else that has gone on.. 2005 has been a thorougly fun year(fun in the oh man we're all going to die fairly soon fun ...
but you know what they say: its not the destinatio, its how you get there... and this ride is proving fun)

Mouse Posted: Thu Dec 15 18:02:15 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Nice article. Particularly like the stab about pagan holidays, I can't think of a holiday that wasn't ripped from a pagan celebration. Any majority claiming to be 'persecuted' by the minority is just daft, just like any minority seeking support just because they are a minority is daft. Saying that your plight is like the Holocaust is just inviting new enemies. Stupid people should be forced into situations where they have to think to survive, and those who might by some unfortunate title be associated with idiots should try to become as loud as the idiots. It's the only way they can escape stereotypes.

On an entirely unrelated note, I just discovered that I can spellcheck words in my posts. *kisses computer*

Mouse

Mesh Posted: Thu Dec 15 18:07:29 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>.
>>
>????????????????????

I was wondering that myself.

Maybe it was a pre-emptive post to you?

Mesh Posted: Thu Dec 15 22:13:50 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://www.dailypress.com/news/local/dp-39306sy0dec15,0,1382931.story?coll=dp-news-local-final

I read this very interesting essay about how some individuals/groups of people only feel like they have any meaning in life and thrive on when they feel like they are under constant attack from something. So they make shit up, or blow little things way out of proportion, and go on the "defensive", which actually they are more on the offensive. I really wish I could find it.

addi Posted: Fri Dec 16 07:52:39 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>"Just like what Nazi Germany did to the Jews, so liberal America is now doing to the evangelical Christians.

Speaking of Nazi's...the new pres of Iran (forgot his name) is raising a few eyebrows and stated (twice) that the Holocost during WWII never happened.

See, this is what happens when you let the average citizen vote for their leader. I think Bush needs to invade Iran next.
: )

ifihadahif Posted: Fri Dec 16 08:11:07 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>meshuggah said:
>>"Just like what Nazi Germany did to the Jews, so liberal America is now doing to the evangelical Christians.
>
>Speaking of Nazi's...the new pres of Iran (forgot his name) is raising a few eyebrows and stated (twice) that the Holocost during WWII never happened.
>
>See, this is what happens when you let the average citizen vote for their leader. I think Bush needs to invade Iran next.
>: )
Kind of hard to decide between Iran or Syria, but both are on the list.
:-)

addi Posted: Fri Dec 16 08:23:39 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:

>Kind of hard to decide between Iran or Syria, but both are on the list.
>:-)

Don't forget Belgium. They've been acting all "we're better than you" uppity lately.

Mesh Posted: Fri Dec 16 08:25:14 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  You guys both no France is at the top of the list though, right?

Burundi is also on the list, just 'cause.

Mesh Posted: Fri Dec 16 08:26:07 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
> no
>
>
>
>

Know. You fool.

addi Posted: Fri Dec 16 08:29:53 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:

>Know. You fool.

Isn't that a famous quote from Socrates?

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]