Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Who could possibly defend this ?
ifihadahif Posted: Fri Feb 17 08:16:57 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  The driver of the vehicle should die a slow painful death.

http://www.bangedup.com/bu_posts/00religionofloveIRAN2006.pps

Mouse Posted: Fri Feb 17 12:22:54 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hmm, I'm guessing my comp is totally incompatable with whatever that is. Because I don't think I'm supposed to be looking at an entire page of ˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙öööööö...

Mesh Posted: Fri Feb 17 15:34:50 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  My computer can't read the file. However, I will take your word that the man deserves a slow, painful death.

Is it one where they pull someones limbs off by tying them to the bumper of a car/truck/jeep/whatever it was? If so, then definitely he needs to die.

ifihadahif Posted: Fri Feb 17 16:43:47 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>My computer can't read the file. However, I will take your word that the man deserves a slow, painful death.
>
>
>
>Is it one where they pull someones limbs off by tying them to the bumper of a car/truck/jeep/whatever it was? If so, then definitely he needs to die.
>
It's an 8 year old kid who stole a loaf of bread in an Iranian market, so they run over his right arm with a truck, considering that to be justice.
The photographs are horrible to look at.

Mesh Posted: Fri Feb 17 16:52:41 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ah ok, I've seen a video of that on another website. Those guys suck. Big time. Little bugger probably hadn't eaten a good meal in weeks.

maybeitwillwork Posted: Sat Feb 18 16:17:09 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>The driver of the vehicle should die a slow painful death.

Yeah he should.

As to who could possibly defend it. I would have to say only a complete idiot would even try.

antartica Posted: Sun Feb 19 19:57:05 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  have not seen it but from what i hear

the driver, the people holding the kid down, the store owners, every person there standing and gawking without speaking up, every little fuck wit ought to be tied to the back of that truck and dragged all the way from Iran to Vladivostok.... bastards...

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]