Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To
 

For when you're bored
FN Posted: Sat Feb 25 13:04:58 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  This might have been posted already, but it's fun to watch if you have an hour to waste

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2023320890224991194


 
Posted: Sat Feb 25 17:46:57 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  the most damning evidence is around 38:40. The explosions below the collapse.


 
FN Posted: Sat Feb 25 20:24:57 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'd say the stuff about the pentagon and difference in components


 
BigSnowToday Posted: Sun Feb 26 01:44:56 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Since we're talking about conspiracy theories, another great video is: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1138935117048624484&q=fake+moon+landings
This video is from FOX and it shows how the moon landings are totally fake haha. No but seriously they are. Enjoy.


 
DanSRose Posted: Sun Feb 26 03:20:51 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  CriminalSaint said:
>the most damning evidence is around 38:40. The explosions below the collapse.

Or it could be the floors above caving in and falling on the ones below, destroying them before the shell of the building.


 
DanSRose Posted: Sun Feb 26 03:39:17 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I believe this is the extent and competence of your conspiracy.
http://wigu.com/archive.php?date=20050904

I think the fourth and fifth panel make it pretty dang clear on how the world operates with or without a sinster shadow gov'ment.
http://wigu.com/archive.php?date=20050930


 
Posted: Sun Feb 26 03:52:05 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  DanSRose said:
>I believe this is the extent and competence of your conspiracy.
>http://wigu.com/archive.php?date=20050904

please tell me that's an Alien Hominid reference at the end there.

That game is the shit.

PS: It appears as though I'm going Internet Famous all over again ( http://del.icio.us/url/426146667a17ec50e0982cb9d302987a ). Currently #4 on http://del.icio.us/popular.


 
FN Posted: Sun Feb 26 07:51:21 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  DanSRose said:
>I believe this is the extent and competence of your conspiracy.

I'm not big on conspiracy stuff

Either way though, I do not believe that a 747 hit the pentagon. What it was I don't know, a big bird perhaps, but not a plane that size leaving only that kind of damage.


 
DanSRose Posted: Sun Feb 26 10:29:32 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  CriminalSaint said:
>please tell me that's an Alien Hominid reference at the end there.

That is Topato. He is made of poison.
Wigu is/was one of the best webcomics around.

A brief bio:
A born warrior, Topato possesses a large, loud vocabulary and fears nothing. He is made of a poison that triggers agonizing death in his opponents. Topato is a licensed attorney.

Christophe said:
>Either way though, I do not believe that a 747 hit the pentagon. What it was I don't know, a big bird perhaps, but not a plane that size leaving only that kind of damage.

This is an article written by a conspiracy theorist. He has convinced me that James Earl Ray wasn't the shooter who assassinated Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
http://www.ratical.org/ratville/JFK/JohnJudge/notAllCequal.html
The plane hit the ground first, mostly breaking the wings off. The wings contain the fuel. The fuselage (the cabin) crashed into a mostly empty side of the building, as it was the 2nd plane to crash.

To say it is a conspiracy as the gov'ment realized what they knew at 9:30, an hour too late, and tried to cover. Or that it just shoved aside because inter-agency infighting. Or that they merely incompetent (my favorite), that all one thing. To say it didn't/couldn't happen and is one big conspiracy is ignoring the fact that you can't put a large of people in one room and not have them blab, especially Americans, especially about something this big, from 4& years ago.


 
addi Posted: Sun Feb 26 11:43:29 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  The truth about the following conspiracy theories:

Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone in the JFK assination.
False

American never landed on the moon.
False

A jet didn't hit the Pentagon.
False

George W. Bush is really an alien from the planet Zardon who was kicked off and exiled to earth for gross incompetence.
True


 
FN Posted: Sun Feb 26 11:46:05 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Whatever the explanation, I'm still not convinced about the pentagon thing

I'm not sayong the government was behind it or whatever, I'm just saying I'm not buying that it was a commercial jet that hit it


 
addi Posted: Sun Feb 26 12:10:53 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>Whatever the explanation, I'm still not convinced about the pentagon thing

Good
The day you post something that says, "I was sure about my opinion on that, but after reading your post, Addi, I've decided I was wrong"..would be a sad disturbing day. I like consistancy in my online friends.

: )


 
ifihadahif Posted: Sun Feb 26 13:02:25 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>The truth about the following conspiracy theories:
>
>Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone in the JFK assination.
>False
>
>American never landed on the moon.
>False
>
>A jet didn't hit the Pentagon.
>False
>
>George W. Bush is really an alien from the planet Zardon who was kicked off and exiled to earth for gross incompetence.
>True
>
Hey mutha fucka, I've been to the planet zardon and that could have happened to anyone.


 
addi Posted: Sun Feb 26 13:28:55 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:

>Hey mutha fucka, I've been to the planet zardon and that could have happened to anyone.

I have no idea who this "mutha fucka" is you're referring to. Perhaps he'a newbie here that I missed. But I am curious if you had any close encounters with the Foxy Latex Vixens from Planet Zardon during your visit..and is it true about their toes?


 
DanSRose Posted: Sun Feb 26 20:30:16 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>Whatever the explanation, I'm still not convinced about the pentagon thing
>
>I'm not sayong the government was behind it or whatever, I'm just saying I'm not buying that it was a commercial jet that hit it

I be confused. Why do you think it was a conspiracy, or that it wasn't a commercial jet that crashed into the Pentagon?


 
Mesh Posted: Sun Feb 26 22:40:19 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  My favourites are the "all the bombings in Iraq are Mossad and CIA" ones.


 
Mesh Posted: Mon Feb 27 09:43:45 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>My favourites are the "all the bombings in Iraq are Mossad and CIA" ones.



Another good one I just read last night was that Dylan Klebold was a willing martyr for the international "jewish-leftist" conspiracy.


And when I say "good one" I really mean "load of tin-foil hat wearing shit".


 
FN Posted: Mon Feb 27 11:41:20 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  DanSRose said:
>or that it wasn't a commercial jet that crashed into the Pentagon?

I don't think it was a "conspiracy" per se.

This has some interesting stuff about the pro's and con's of the different ideas

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_Conspiracy


 
ifihadahif Posted: Mon Feb 27 11:50:28 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>Whatever the explanation, I'm still not convinced about the pentagon thing
>
>I'm not sayong the government was behind it or whatever, I'm just saying I'm not buying that it was a commercial jet that hit it
>
debunked
http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/blflight77.htm


 
DanSRose Posted: Mon Feb 27 20:06:33 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>I don't think it was a "conspiracy" per se.
>
>This has some interesting stuff about the pro's and con's of the different ideas
>
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_Conspiracy

That was the least answer of an answer that I've ever been answered with.

Also, from the last part of the Pentagon section:
http://eric.bart.free.fr/iwpb/witness.html

This is the first sentence of the 2nd entry: "I witnessed the jet hit the Pentagon on September 11."


 



[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]