Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

out of nowhere
boondock743 Posted: Wed Mar 1 13:09:44 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  well im finaly home after haveing emergency surgery. all of the sudden i had apendicidice monday night and went under tuesday at 2pm. im finaly home and well im glad that i have these vikadin

ifihadahif Posted: Wed Mar 1 13:42:03 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Good to hear you're ok.
Watch out for this vicodins though.
They are good for what ails ya, but they can also make you very grumpy and I actually get hangovers from them.

addi Posted: Wed Mar 1 14:07:51 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Happy to hear you're okay, Boon. Appendixes are overrated anyway. I've yet to have a job interview where they asked if I had one or not.
: )

choke Posted: Thu Mar 2 21:15:47 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Is it possible to get your appendix out without having appendicitus? I think I would just feel a lot better about stomach aches in general if it was out.

choke Posted: Thu Mar 2 21:17:32 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Oh, and I have an interesting fact that I may have already posted on here but it would have been a long time ago so it's basically new again.

Most appendicitus attacks happen around the holiday season because you eat festive nuts and they are the most common peice of food to get caught in the appendix and cause appendicitus.

So remember that, your next holiday season.

boondock743 Posted: Thu Mar 2 21:22:51 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i wont have to now

addi Posted: Thu Mar 2 21:33:35 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:

>Most appendicitus attacks happen around the holiday season because you eat festive nuts

LOL!
"Festive nuts"
I don't know how you keep coming up with them, but you do.

From now on I'm going going to eat unfestive nuts around the holidays. I'll save the festive ones for regular days.

: )

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]