Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Are you guys talking about Bill Brasky?
Mesh Posted: Tue Mar 14 18:27:13 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I remember when Brasky and me were kids and we were watching Bugs Bunny cartoons when the cable went out. Well, Brasky wanted to laugh so he shaved my head, dressed me in a hunting outfit and started calling me Elmer. He then dropped an anvil on my head, putting me into a coma for 3 years. To this day, he says it’s the second funniest thing he ever saw.

Aeon Posted: Tue Mar 14 19:54:28 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Did I ever tell you about the time Brasky took me out to go get a drink with him? We go off looking for a bar and we can't find one. Finally Brasky takes me to a vacant lot and says, 'Here we are.' We sat there for a year and a half and sure enough someone constructs a bar around us. The day they opened we ordered a shot, drank it, and then burned the place to the ground. Brasky yelled over the roar of the flames, 'Always leave things the way you found em!

Aeon Posted: Tue Mar 14 19:56:25 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Did I ever tell you about the time Brasky went hunting? Brasky decides he's going to hunt down all four of the Banana Splits. He stalks and kills every one of them with a machette. They all begged for their lives...except Fleagle.

Mesh Posted: Tue Mar 14 20:15:45 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Did I ever tell you about the time I went horseback riding with Brasky, but there weren't any horses around? Well, Brasky throws a saddle on my back and rides me around Wyoming for three days. Well wouldn't you know it my stamina increases with each day and I develop tremendous leg muscles. So anyway, Brasky decides to enter me in the Breeders Cup, right? Under the name Turkish Delight. And I'm running in second place, and I'm running and I break my ankle! They’re about to shoot me. Then someone from the crowd yells out, God bless him, 'Don't shoot him — he's a human.

The character of Johnny Appleseed was based on Brasky - except for the apple tree planting and not raping men.

Kira Posted: Tue Mar 14 22:28:23 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  What in tarnation?

Mesh Posted: Tue Mar 14 22:44:01 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Kira said:
>What in tarnation?

Don't you know Bill Brasky?

I remember one time Brasky took his family to SeaWorld... they were watching Shamu the whale when Brasky got splashed! So Brasky yells, 'I'm Bill Brasky and no one gets me wet!' So he climbs into the tank, grabs Shamu and throws the whale into the audience, splashes him and yells, 'How do you like it?!' And then damn if Brasky didn't step in there and finish the show!

He had a four day heart attack! ...Yeah, a day for every chamber! ...When they did the autopsy, they said his heart was like a basketball filled with ricotta cheese! ...They found sixty dollars in change in his stomach!

JesusOnline Posted: Wed Mar 15 00:12:24 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Kira said:
>What in tarnation?

They used to run this sketch on SNL. Will Ferrel was generally behind them.

"His poop is considered currency in Argentina!"

Kira Posted: Wed Mar 15 00:20:32 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  JesusOnline said:
>Kira said:
>>What in tarnation?
>
>They used to run this sketch on SNL. Will Ferrel was generally behind them.
>
>"His poop is considered currency in Argentina!"

Thank you Jesus.

I am a pop culture dimwit.

DanSRose Posted: Wed Mar 15 00:44:40 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Well, you forget that time Bill Bransky saved Christmas. Ol' Saint Nick got himself kidnapped by the Clock Goblins. So, Bill Bransky flew in his biplane from his gator wrastlin' farm in the bayou to the North Pole, on the 24th of December at about noon. Within minutes, Bill Bransky discovered it was Clock Goblins, flew from the North Pole to Stockholm kicked the tiny asses of the Clock Goblins, only to find a savagely tortured Santa. Bill Bransky left Santa in the care of Ms. Claus and his drinking buddies, the Dalai Lama and Andrew WK, and donned the Red Suit and gave presents to children around the world, but the hell would Bill Bransky take off his blue trucker that Jesus gave him after Bill Bransky saved Him from alien vampires, but you know how that went.

addi Posted: Wed Mar 15 07:04:51 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I didn't know who the guy was either, Kira. The explanation cleared it up. I haven't bothered to watch SNL for over a decade.

ifihadahif Posted: Wed Mar 15 08:27:11 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>I didn't know who the guy was either, Kira. The explanation cleared it up. I haven't bothered to watch SNL for over a decade.
>
Same here, I haven't watched SNL since Billy Crystal was doing his Fernando Lamas bit.

DanSRose Posted: Wed Mar 15 09:03:18 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Oh I have no idea who Bill Bransky is either. This just seems fun and silly

Mesh Posted: Wed Mar 15 11:23:14 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  As soon as Will Ferrell left SNL was no longer worth watching. And even with him it was barely worth watching, all the good people left.

I watched a new episode a while back, and it sucked more than any of the suckiest SNLs that I've seen previous to that.

choke Posted: Wed Mar 15 14:51:22 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I don't even know what SNL is :(

addi Posted: Wed Mar 15 15:07:57 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:
>I don't even know what SNL is :(

As a NZ lander you're excused. Maybe it was never carried down there.

SNL stands for Spunky Nude Limeys. It 's a british import here that was novel and funny for a while, but is just stupid these days.

: )

it's twoo

Kira Posted: Wed Mar 15 15:09:57 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:
>I don't even know what SNL is :(

Saturday Night Live. :)

"Live from New York, it's SATURDAY NIGHT!"

Eh?

addi Posted: Wed Mar 15 15:19:19 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Kira said:

>Saturday Night Live. :)

Lies! Lies I tellz ya!

Who you gonna believe, choke..Kira or me?

Mesh Posted: Wed Mar 15 15:32:48 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I once saw him scissor kick Angela Lansbury!

And guess what else!

Brasky got his wife pregnant and she gave birth to a delicious 16 oz. steak... The afterbirth was sauteed mushrooms!

Plus!

Bill Brasky once showed me a video of him making love to my wife, and it was the most beautiful thing I ever saw!

I'm done.

choke Posted: Wed Mar 15 18:41:38 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>Kira said:
>
>>Saturday Night Live. :)
>
>Lies! Lies I tellz ya!
>
>Who you gonna believe, choke..Kira or me?
>

*Scratches at face, rocks back and forth* Don't make me... choose...

mat_j Posted: Mon Mar 20 10:07:46 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Y'know maybe it's because i'm a brit and wet myself at the sight on John Cleese hitting a man only pretending to be a catalonian waiter but i've been researching this thing you call saturday night live, how come all your funny comedians are so shit on it?

So far only Bill Murray and Mike Meyers have made me laugh.

Will Ferrell was diabolical and Jimmy Fallon is complete shite!!!

Then again this is only the opinion on ten odd people involved in my research, is this show a love/hate kind of thing or am i just watching the wrong stuff???

On a lighter note thankyou for Sprocketts, i've never thought a dead tramp was particularly disturbing either, until you turned him over to find Aants!

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]