Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Return of the Open Thread, Again
Mouse Posted: Thu Mar 23 17:14:51 2006  
  Once again, we incurred the wrath of those three little lines of red text. Time to start over.

Ready, set, go!

beetlebum Posted: Thu Mar 23 17:24:26 2006  
  i have been sleeping on a broken bed for six months or something (essentially it slopes downwards with my head higher than my feet) because it didn't really bother me. finally, i made the call to my landlord have a new base delivered because i thoughtit might be nice to sleep normally again. and my landlord delivered it yesterday. so it's giant and standing up in the middle of my (somewhat) messy room, and it smells like a gerbil cage. or like wood chips. or something. so now i'm not so sure i want to keep it. so is it worse to carry on sleeping at an angle, or should i sleep flat and perhaps allow the odor or a rodent cage to permeate my room? i have other heavier questions i'm pondering, but this seems to be the most pressing at the moment.

addi Posted: Thu Mar 23 17:30:55 2006  
  sleeping at an angle is bad for you, beetlebum. It's a proven fact that long term it can lead to gingivitus and jock itch. The only logical thing to do is sleep on the rodent smelling bed, but find a good looking male that you can spray a hell of a lot of Febreeze on and have him sleep with you to mask the bad smell.

jennemmer Posted: Thu Mar 23 19:00:50 2006  
  Addi... you come up with the craziest stuff, it's great :)

Beetlebum - It's probably just "new particle board" smell... maybe it just needs to air out?

Kira Posted: Thu Mar 23 21:35:54 2006  
  Regis Philbin may be the youngest seventy-five-year-old I have ever seen.

addi Posted: Thu Mar 23 22:00:54 2006  
  jennemmer said:
>Addi... you come up with the craziest stuff, it's great :)

: )

>Beetlebum - It's probably just "new particle board" smell... maybe it just needs to air out?

Yes...it must be the particles. As Jenn knows Wolfgang Pauli discovered that when gamma-ray photons collide with bedsheets they create very stinky electrons and positrons. The only known cure for smelly particle bed syndrome is to flood your room with neutrinos, which will neutralize the foul odor. It's elementary really.

Howitzer Posted: Thu Mar 23 23:20:44 2006  
  I have been sleeping on a futon mattress the past 6 months...not cause I am too cheap to buy a bed, I have one dissassembled and waiting just a 3 hour drive away...because I am too lazy and just dont care. This mattress is on the ground, it is not even on a futon frame, so i have about 5 inches of crappy fill as a bed and I love it. It is most likely the reason I am tired all the time because I dont sleep well (that or all the drinking).

Mouse Posted: Fri Mar 24 00:02:57 2006  
  I look so marvelous I wish someone would take my picture. I finally wore my little blue dress with the scooped back, draped neckline, and embrodiery. Puck took a picture of me tonight, but I was curled up with Cherry so it was probably marvelously cute, not marvelous. Just got home from an evening with the two of them, dear creatures, there are no words to express how sweet they are or how much I adore them. We went to an art reception, and got ice cream, and then hung out at Cherry's place til we all started falling asleep. I'll miss him, even though I didn't see him all that much while he was here.
And if I stay up any later not only will I have to hurt myself because I need to rest and study, but Cherry will hurt me because she told me to go home and go to sleep. Off I go.
Mousie

Mesh Posted: Fri Mar 24 23:22:31 2006  
  http://www.charlotteswebmovie.com/site/index.php

Hooray

Mesh Posted: Fri Mar 24 23:24:59 2006  
  Only but who would go see it with me? I hate seeing movies all by my lonesome but I could never ask someone to see it :(

Ed Posted: Sat Mar 25 00:02:24 2006  
  Mouse said:
>[lots of stuff]

I'll post a link to that picture (and piles of others from the trip) when I get a moment away from all this...mirth. It was wonderful seeing you (and her. of course, HER). We'll just have to hang out a little more, the next time (hopefully, this summer). I'll ramble some more in reply to that absolutely beautiful email you sent. - When I get a chance... I've so much I want to do, and so few hours (deja vu strikes!) before I should be either asleep or heading back toward home. It should be a fun drive: full of retrospection, debt, love and longing. I only got two hours of sleep before I headed this way. Then again, I was accustomed to sleeping well and being lazy. Meh.

DanSRose Posted: Sat Mar 25 01:53:18 2006  
  Over the past week, I've been waking up twenty minutes earlier each day. Today, I got up at 5:40-ish, said "God crap it", and refused to move 'til 8:20. This sucks because I will be so pissed that I'm not sleeping that I will do crap and not get ready for work.

I got 2 CDs recently and 1 book. The Branford Marsalis Trio (The Dark Keys) and Mos Def (The New Danger) which are both excellent _AND_ awesome, and The New York Triology by Paul Auster, which so far is greater than great.

Mesh Posted: Sat Mar 25 02:28:59 2006  
  http://www.capalert.com/capreports/blairwitch.htm

ROFLicious.

"most foul of the foul words."

addi Posted: Sat Mar 25 05:40:07 2006  
  DanSRose said:
>Today, I got up at 5:40-ish, said "God crap it",

It's frickin' saturday morning and I get out of bed at 5 am. Unbelievable. I need to be in bed now, not reading about god, religion and snakes.

*and who is Mr. Misses? Not a newbie here for sure.

beetlebum Posted: Sat Mar 25 05:57:02 2006  
  addi said:
>DanSRose said:
>>Today, I got up at 5:40-ish, said "God crap it",
>
>It's frickin' saturday morning and I get out of bed at 5 am. Unbelievable. I need to be in bed now, not reading about god, religion and snakes.
>
>
>*and who is Mr. Misses? Not a newbie here for sure.

i'm thinking mesholomania.

DanSRose Posted: Sat Mar 25 10:03:57 2006  
  Or Meshorama

Mark Posted: Sat Mar 25 11:40:51 2006  
  I'm a bit in a period of self reflection... and I don't really like it. I'm too serious all the time, but I can't get my head around it. Ah well, it's just a fase I guess.

addi Posted: Sat Mar 25 11:45:51 2006  
  Wolffie said:
>I'm a bit in a period of self reflection... and I don't really like it.

Sometimes you're just so damn selfish, Wolffie! When are you going to start going through a period of other-reflection?

nice to see a post from you

Posted: Sat Mar 25 12:54:47 2006  
  addi said:
>Wolffie said:
>>I'm a bit in a period of self reflection... and I don't really like it.
>
>Sometimes you're just so damn selfish, Wolffie! When are you going to start going through a period of other-reflection?

Confide in Hegel!

addi Posted: Sat Mar 25 14:06:15 2006  
  CriminalSaint said:

>Confide in Hegel!

Ha! Hegel Bagel.
A very obtuse reference, my canadian friend, but I got it.

Mesh Posted: Sat Mar 25 14:33:16 2006  
  Beetlebum and DanSRose have it :)

DanSRose Posted: Sat Mar 25 18:56:56 2006  
  addi said:
>CriminalSaint said:
>
>>Confide in Hegel!
>
>Ha! Hegel Bagel.
>A very obtuse reference, my canadian friend, but I got it.
>: )

I'd suggest Kegels. I hear they are good for the women-folk.
I liked it on Futurama (which may be brought back for a full 26 episode season, but definitely is returning with 4 two hour movies) when Dr. Zoidberg went to the gym and there was a woman workin' out on a Kegel-cizer 3000.
If you don't know what it is, Google it but not at work

beetlebum Posted: Sat Mar 25 19:04:25 2006  
  DanSRose said:

>I'd suggest Kegels. I hear they are good for the women-folk.
>I liked it on Futurama (which may be brought back for a full 26 episode season, but definitely is returning with 4 two hour movies) when Dr. Zoidberg went to the gym and there was a woman workin' out on a Kegel-cizer 3000.
>If you don't know what it is, Google it but not at work

This whole thing made me laugh. Tons. "women-folk"=brilliant.

ps: *high five* to you for guessing correctly. grin.

beetlebum Posted: Sat Mar 25 19:05:16 2006  
  Mr. Misses said:
>Beetlebum and DanSRose have it :)

rock on. to what inspirational source do we owe this new moniker?

Mesh Posted: Sat Mar 25 20:05:32 2006  
  Well, I was going to go with Mr. Mister, because I was just goofy, saying the same thing twice. Then I remembered it was an '82's group. So I went the way of Mr. Misses. It's fun too, because they're opposites. Or something.

Like, little big man, or wretched beauty.

I don't know. My minds been wandering all week. Well, more than usual.

Mesh Posted: Sat Mar 25 20:06:04 2006  
  Mr. Misses said:
> because I was just goofy

*it

Mesh Posted: Sat Mar 25 20:06:50 2006  
  Mr. Misses said:
> '82's

'80's*

Crap! Sorry.

jennemmer Posted: Sat Mar 25 20:39:34 2006  
  http://youtube.com/watch?v=QYUXaYCkv-A&search=jason%20garfield

impressive juggling routine.
(If I had made some almost expected joke about balls would it make people more or less likely to go visit the page? ;)

Kira Posted: Sat Mar 25 23:06:55 2006  
  Hi, Tim.

Posted: Sat Mar 25 23:28:16 2006  
  http://www.rottentomatoes.com/vine/showthread.php?t=470530

!!!!!

Mesh Posted: Sun Mar 26 03:46:13 2006  
  So I saw this (humongous) guy at the store, and he was in front of me in the checkout lane. So I see what all he has on the thingy that moves and shit, right, and he has what about 7 Hungry Man All Day Breakfasts. Now, if you don't know what that is, I'd have to direct you here: http://www.x-entertainment.com/articles/0744/

In addition to that, he had about fourteen Hungry Man XXL dinners and Hungry Heroes things and whatnot.

And so I says to myself, I says "Sheesh, not that it's any of my business, but wouldn't it be easier if he just intravenously adminstered himself pure animal lard laced with about a bowlful of tablesalt and another bowlful of fastfood leftover grease/concentrated cholesterol?"

It was at this point I realized, yes, I do think that would be both easier, and economically less expensive. I'm pretty sure you can get grease for free at fast food places, and I think some farmers will lower their animal fat prices when you buy in bulk.

And you'd wind up with the same result! GENIUS!

misszero Posted: Sun Mar 26 03:48:03 2006  
  i have a broken bed too, so now i sleep on the floor. i moved my stuff around after my bed broke, and the next time one of my friends saw my room, he was all like 'wow, it looks so bohemian now'. i was like "uh, that's just because my bed is a pov matress on the floor. der."

Mesh Posted: Sun Mar 26 03:58:52 2006  
  Awww now I don't feel so weird sleeping on the floor :) It seems like all the cool people are doing it.

misszero Posted: Sun Mar 26 04:11:00 2006  
  yay! floor people really are my kind of people.

beetlebum Posted: Sun Mar 26 04:44:47 2006  
  misszero said:
>i have a broken bed too, so now i sleep on the floor. i moved my stuff around after my bed broke, and the next time one of my friends saw my room, he was all like 'wow, it looks so bohemian now'. i was like "uh, that's just because my bed is a pov matress on the floor. der."

aw, that's a good friend, though. my friends would be like, "what the hell is wrong with your bed?!?!"

now my bed is fixed, but i still feel like i'm sleeping downhill. i wonder if it's the whole rollerskate phenomenon where after you're done rollerskating, you still feel as though you're rollerskating. anybody else get that?

Beep Posted: Sun Mar 26 07:48:37 2006  
  jennemmer said:
>http://youtube.com/watch?v=QYUXaYCkv-A&search=jason%20garfield
>
>impressive juggling routine.
>(If I had made some almost expected joke about balls would it make people more or less likely to go visit the page? ;)

didn't addi give us a clip in the last open thread with a similar clip, same sound as well. it's like a battling banjos, but with juggling. hmm, i think the bald one could take the grey one any day.

i have never been rollerskating in my life, but i do know what you mean, it's like after you've been on a trampoline, when you come off it and jump it feels like gravity has been increased by about 100 times.

addi Posted: Sun Mar 26 07:52:26 2006  
  beetlebum said:

>i wonder if it's the whole rollerskate phenomenon where after you're done rollerskating, you still feel as though you're rollerskating. anybody else get that?

Yeah I know what you're talking about. It happens to me a lot. I think I'm extra sensitive to motion.
Sometimes after a wild bout of sex I get up from bed and walk around and I still feel like i'm having sex.

addi Posted: Sun Mar 26 07:54:39 2006  
  Beep said:

>didn't addi give us a clip in the last open thread with a similar clip, same sound as well.

Yup, but it's cool. Jenn is canadian so you have to overlook things like that.

ifihadahif Posted: Sun Mar 26 09:14:57 2006  
  misszero said:
>i have a broken bed too, so now i sleep on the floor. i moved my stuff around after my bed broke, and the next time one of my friends saw my room, he was all like 'wow, it looks so bohemian now'. i was like "uh, that's just because my bed is a pov matress on the floor. der."
>
I would be VERY interested in what kind of bedroom activities you've been engaging in that resulted in your broken bed.
For instance, were handcuffs and a trapeze involved ?
:-)

DanSRose Posted: Sun Mar 26 09:37:14 2006  
  ifihadahif said:
>For instance, were handcuffs and a trapeze involved ?

Was there a monkey? Monkeys are awesome!

Anyone else wake up at a quarter of 7 this morning? At least I had the common sense to put my book near my bed. I am now reading The New York Trilogy by Paul Auster. Last week I finished Veronika Decides to Die by Paulo Coelho.

Mesh Posted: Sun Mar 26 15:05:44 2006  
  Yeah the rollerskating thing. Also when you are at a beach in the water all day long, then when you lie down to go to bed that night you feel like your standing in the water being rocked back and forth by waves.

I hate when seaweed touches you.

jennemmer Posted: Sun Mar 26 15:07:31 2006  
  Beep said:

>didn't addi give us a clip in the last open thread with a similar clip, same sound as well. it's like a battling banjos, but with juggling.

Must have missed it... ah well.

beetlebum Posted: Sun Mar 26 15:35:41 2006  
  Mr. Misses said:
>Yeah the rollerskating thing. Also when you are at a beach in the water all day long, then when you lie down to go to bed that night you feel like your standing in the water being rocked back and forth by waves.
>
>
>I hate when seaweed touches you.

I HATE THAT, TOO. it makes me scream like a little girl. but i don't like anything in the ocean touching me- fish, seaweed, other sea matter... it's all gross to me.

Mesh Posted: Sun Mar 26 15:58:17 2006  
  Yeah, the only good thing about seewead touching you is you can take it home and boil it and make a delicious meal.

Mmmmmm, seaweed.

Mesh Posted: Sun Mar 26 15:59:57 2006  
  Mr. Misses said:
>seewead

LOL!

Beep Posted: Sun Mar 26 16:18:08 2006  
  DanSRose said:
>Last week I finished Veronika Decides to Die by Paulo Coelho.

have you read anything else by him? i was thinking of reading veronika decides to die, i've read a couple of other thigns by him, what did you think of it?

misszero Posted: Sun Mar 26 17:29:35 2006  
  ifihadahif said:

>For instance, were handcuffs and a trapeze involved ?
>:-)

there may have been.... wait, i can't go into this on a university computer. tee hee hee

ifihadahif Posted: Sun Mar 26 19:13:56 2006  
  misszero said:
>ifihadahif said:
>
>>For instance, were handcuffs and a trapeze involved ?
>>:-)
>
>there may have been.... wait, i can't go into this on a university computer. tee hee hee
>
Hey !
Don't leave me hanging here !
Details now !

addi Posted: Sun Mar 26 20:25:59 2006  
  beetlebum said:

>>I hate when seaweed touches you.
>
>I HATE THAT, TOO. it makes me scream like a little girl.

What Beetlebum screams when seaweed touches her:

"KELP! KELP!"

okay..that was lame

DanSRose Posted: Sun Mar 26 21:31:24 2006  
  I told you before, hif. Monkeys!
Or snakes... snakes on a plane... (it all comes back to that, doesn't it?)

Beep said:
>have you read anything else by him? i was thinking of reading veronika decides to die, i've read a couple of other thigns by him, what did you think of it?

The only other thing I've read by Coelho is The Alchemist, which is probably his biggest and most well known.
Veronika Decides To Die, simply, is one of the best books I've ever read. It blows The Alchemist out of the water. For me, the only books that are on par with Veronika Decides To Die are Amy Hempel's books and House of Leaves.

Simply, for anyone who has ever felt like they were crazy, that it was a bad thing only because everyone else said it was, that thing that wanting your own thing to be happy was wrong only because everyone says so because it won't make money, that The Route of getting the job family, etc. isn't your thing and that makes you the crazy one, etc etc etc, it's really for you. I swear, after certain parts things felt more right and more beautiful.

beetlebum Posted: Mon Mar 27 00:49:06 2006  
  addi said:
>beetlebum said:
>
>>>I hate when seaweed touches you.
>>
>>I HATE THAT, TOO. it makes me scream like a little girl.
>
>
>What Beetlebum screams when seaweed touches her:
>
>"KELP! KELP!"
>
>
>okay..that was lame

no, it was hilarious! i laughed, anyway.

Mesh Posted: Mon Mar 27 03:21:16 2006  
  I watched Odd Girl Out (yes I watched a Lifetime movie lawl omg whut a douche mirite?) and though I didn't much care for the lighting(wayyyy too dark. How many schools are there that don't have a single effing lightbulb?!?! I mean COME ON people!!!!) that Alexa Vega is just fantabulous. She's so adorable you just want to baste her in BBQ sauce, throw 'er on the grill, slice 'er up and eat her with some coleslaw and beans.

Mmmm mmm Alexa Vega sure looks scrumptious in that movie.

Which is funny, because if you do a google image search all you get are pictures of a stupid girl that doesn't look quite so delicious.

Mesh Posted: Mon Mar 27 03:39:17 2006  
  http://youtube.com/watch?v=nda_OSWeyn8

Rap remix:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZfyrIPw3wY

Mesh Posted: Mon Mar 27 16:04:38 2006  
  Hello Andariel!

andariel Posted: Mon Mar 27 18:10:23 2006  
  hello Mr. Misses. (Aka Meshuggah)

I wonder is Mr. Misses kinda like a Mr. Misty from D.Q.? Those things rock. The Lime ones are the best. Are you Lime flavored?

mat_j Posted: Mon Mar 27 18:13:52 2006  
  I too had a broken bed until last night! I will now relate a long and pointless story all about it, why i hear you ask, I'm in work and need to look busy i reply..........

THE BACK STORY
Some time ago my bed back home in ol' ma' Mat_j's gaffe was broken due to a couple of snapped slats. I remedied the problem, supposedly temprarily, with a stolen sign which bore the legend 'Roadworks on Cotham Hill' (In fact the story about the theft of the sign is far better than this one but i can't be bothered to tell it).

As i no longer live at above property i didn't expect a lot to be done, but i stay there enough when visiting family and friends to consider reporting it to the correct authorities (mother dearest) after a month of unquiet sleep.

That was 2 and a half years ago

NEW DEVELOPMENTS
Out of the blue a week ago my mother says to me "Matthew, I've ordered a new bed for you, it's really nice and i've got an orthopedic mattress so it's good for your back too." I allowed myself a Woo and dare i say it Hoo, and wandered off thinking that Bureaucracy wasn't all that bad.

THE PLOT THICKENS
A day or two later i was sitting eating bacon, watching my father work hard tiling the kitchen floor, don't get me wrong here, i would have helped him but it was the morning and... like i said, i would have helped him. Then i thought, hmmmm the kitchen and bathroom replacement has been delayed somewhat; how come in a house where you have to traverse three storeys to get a clean towel if someone (Lisa and Carly i mean you) wears the duty towel on their head after a bath, do i get bumped to the head of the queue for bed renewel?

THE PLOT THICKENS
A day or two later, due to me being broke (pay day's wednesday) i am still lurking around back home, a majority of the house is glad to have me there (the dog and i have had a falling out over a packet of Malteasers). I sit chatting with my sister and discover that her boyfriend Mat (Mat_H? i suppose the genus would be) is coming around to visit. cool i say, i take it the folks are not going to let him stay in your room, to which my sister remarks no he'll be staying in yours. That's ok i think.... then it dawns on me

RESOLUTION
the following is an approximated facsimile of the conversation between me and the department of bed and matress replacement (mother)

Mat_J- "Sue, have you replaced my bed just because Carly's boyfriend is coming round easter time?"

Mother_P- "Yes,"

Mat_J- "Oh... that took the wind out of my sails a bit."

Mother_P- "I know"

Mat_J- "But still, two and a half years of sleeping on a pinched roadsign which i carried on a train from Bristol..."

Mother_P- "Do you want to get Chinese food tonight?"

Mat_J- "Ooo yes please!"

CATHARSIS
The Chinese food was eaten, all was forgotten, the dog and i made up when i caught him licking the window in the car and poured some water on my palm and let him drink. Mat_H intends to arrive on th 13th ish and stay for a week or so.

As for the bed- It stands upright by my front window, an unassembled monument to a bureaucratic household, where appearances are kept and dissidents are kept down.

andariel Posted: Mon Mar 27 18:36:07 2006  
  About the Bed thing: I never bothered to own/have/use a bed (except when staying with a boy/girlfriend) I preferred and, in fact only, bed like thing was what we'll call a futon mattress... though we'll have to stretch the definitions of both words to cover that which I slept upon. I covered it with a rather lot of blankets, I think the final count was something like 15, only two of which I'd actually sleep under. This has been my “bed” for near 10 years.
My current Boyfriend disliked this a rather lot and because we sleep at my place only he felt this “bed problem" needed to be remedied. I thought a bed was what I wanted and had been talking about getting one, his mother was getting rid of a new-ish queen pillow-top which she wanted out of the house as soon as possible.
I came home from work one day to find my beloved mattress had been replaced by a rather handsome bed (which I still owe a about $100 for.)

That was... December-ish? and I still have trouble getting to sleep in it. I sleep better on my couch or a pile of blankets on the floor.

addi Posted: Mon Mar 27 19:10:32 2006  
  andariel said:

>Are you Lime flavored?

I can't answer that delicious question....and I don't think I'll be volunteering to find out the answer anytime soon.

nice to see you, andariel

Mesh Posted: Mon Mar 27 19:29:43 2006  
  addi said:
>andariel said:
>
>>Are you Lime flavored?
>

I can be.

>I can't answer that delicious question....and I don't think I'll be volunteering to find out the answer anytime soon.
>
>

Pish Posh Said Hieronymous Bosch

DanSRose Posted: Mon Mar 27 20:12:57 2006  
  I can cook a mean lime chicken.
You see, what you do is peel, de-seed and smash up 2 or 3 limes in a bowl and then pour a bit of sauce into the bowl; I've usually been using soy sauce. Just a little bit, enough to make a nice glaze for chicken. I recommend a brand I bought at Trader Joe's 'cause it had a funny name- Soy Vey.
You pour the mix into 2 large ziplock bags. You take 4 or 5 pieces of good chicken breast and put them into the saucy bags and leave them there for, uh, I guess, for like 30 minutes.
You can cook your yummy lime chicken on anything, especially the grill. Very yummy on the grill.

In summary: Limes are the best fruit, followed by kiwis, peaches, and mangoes.

ifihadahif Posted: Mon Mar 27 20:51:43 2006  
  I still am interested in the bedroom skills of Miss Zero and how her bed came to be broken.
Am I the only one ?

Mouse Posted: Mon Mar 27 20:58:52 2006  
  DanSRose said:
>I can cook a mean lime chicken.
Yum, yum, and yum. Now I want a second dinner even though I wouldn't actually be able to eat any of it.
>In summary: Limes are the best fruit, followed by kiwis, peaches, and mangoes.
I almost agree with you, except I would put pomegranates ahead of those. And I'm allergic to kiwis, but still love and eat them.

Mesh Posted: Mon Mar 27 21:00:48 2006  
  DanSRose said:
> Soy Vey.

Oy Vey! What mishigas!

Mouse Posted: Tue Mar 28 13:06:47 2006  
  Oh ew. I'm studying for my entomlogy exam and I just had to look at three lovely pictures of bad brown recluse bites. Yuck and ouch. I've seen a bite from one before, in person, but these are really bad. Man, I'm going to go get some air now.
Mouse

Mesh Posted: Tue Mar 28 16:43:36 2006  
  I just watched a video of a Giant Centipede kill and devour a mouse. It was sick. Centipedes suck.

Here if you want to watch.

http://www.collegehumor.com/movies/1676991/

DanSRose Posted: Tue Mar 28 18:04:26 2006  
  Mouse said:
>Oh ew. I'm studying for my entomlogy exam and I just had to look at three lovely pictures of bad brown recluse bites. Yuck and ouch. I've seen a bite from one before, in person, but these are really bad. Man, I'm going to go get some air now.
>Mouse

The guy, Jeffery Rowland, who essentially started the Cult following of Snakes On A Plane, was bitten by a brown recluse spider in May of 04. This is a picture of his leg about a month later
http://flickr.com/photos/wigu/100129426/

And another, with the infected/poisoned leg drawn all over by Vera Bee ( http://verabee.com/ )
http://flickr.com/photos/wigu/97778490/

GROSS!

addi Posted: Tue Mar 28 20:41:32 2006  
  DanSRose said:

>This is a picture of his leg about a month later
>http://flickr.com/photos/wigu/100129426

I'm not even going to look.
Had some friends come visit here years ago and we went hiking up in the mountains. At some point the woman friend got bit by a spider and started to complain so we went to the clinic in a nearby town and the doctor said it was a Brown Recluse bite, Things got worse and worse for her and when she went back to minnesota she was still dealing with it 6 months later, including some kind of leg operation in the hospital. Even in the early stages it was nasty to look at.

I fear that kind of bite more than a black widow.

Mesh Posted: Tue Mar 28 21:50:46 2006  
  Imagine if those things like to stay in your underwear drawer, and then you get dressed in the morning, and one of them bites your tallywacker.

I'm sure I've pointed this very REAL AND HIGHLY PROBABLE DANGER before.

Mesh Posted: Tue Mar 28 22:02:18 2006  
  I am a robot. Do what I say. Hehehehe

I am a washing machine. Do what I say. Hehehehe

Kira Posted: Tue Mar 28 22:26:45 2006  
  Mr. Misses said:
>I am a robot. Do what I say. Hehehehe
>
>I am a washing machine. Do what I say. Hehehehe

But you haven't told us to do anything. Hehehehe

DanSRose Posted: Tue Mar 28 23:01:50 2006  
  I'm having my lower right wisdom tooth removed Friday morning. I am highly uncomfortable. I cannot concentrate to write, which annoys to me a terrible degree. So terrible explaining it would the aural equivalent of a brown recluse spider bite. Do not antagonize me, or else I will force your hands tear the cartilage from your outer ears and fill the void with some paste substance. Peanut butter maybe, or mashed potato.

However I have a book to read that I am enjoying considerably: The New York Trilogy by Paul Auster

Mesh Posted: Tue Mar 28 23:39:03 2006  
  Kira said:
>
>But you haven't told us to do anything. Hehehehe

Go on a hunger strike! They're moving the Isotopes to Albuquerque!

Kira Posted: Wed Mar 29 00:30:46 2006  
  Mr. Misses said:
>Kira said:
>>
>>But you haven't told us to do anything. Hehehehe
>
>
>Go on a hunger strike! They're moving the Isotopes to Albuquerque!

I didn't know washing machines could care about sports.

misszero Posted: Wed Mar 29 04:38:12 2006  
  Mesh etc said:
>stuff about that spider bite

there was a spider crawling on my monitor that i didn't notice til just after i loaded that pic. mean! its just very little, though, i think it blew away from the vent breeze that blows in.

addi Posted: Wed Mar 29 07:11:26 2006  
  misszero said:

>there was a spider crawling on my monitor that i didn't notice til just after i loaded that pic.

Australia has a mess of nasty little creatures to contend with...snakesez, trap door spiders, and worst of all..those Sucking Sheilas....scarey!

addi Posted: Wed Mar 29 07:13:18 2006  
  Mr. Misses said:

>Go on a hunger strike! They're moving the Isotopes to Albuquerque!

I got that reference, Mrs. Mister. Very good!

They put salsa on the hot dogs!

DanSRose Posted: Wed Mar 29 08:58:43 2006  
  I'll be quirky.

I don't care what anyone says. The Simpsons are still funny. It hasn't lost steam, it just found a different direction, a new direction that is still funny.

addi Posted: Wed Mar 29 09:48:18 2006  
  DanSRose said:

>I don't care what anyone says. The Simpsons are still funny. It hasn't lost steam, it just found a different direction, a new direction that is still funny.

Dan, you ignorant slut!

My favorite animated show has gone down the toilet for years now. Computer animated characters and worn tired plots are now the norm.

My new Simpsons is The Family Guy

ifihadahif Posted: Wed Mar 29 10:06:40 2006  
  I had a colonoscopy last week.

Kira Posted: Wed Mar 29 11:35:26 2006  
  ifihadahif said:
>I had a colonoscopy last week.

Are you all right?

ifihadahif Posted: Wed Mar 29 13:45:56 2006  
  Kira said:
>ifihadahif said:
>>I had a colonoscopy last week.
>
>Are you all right?
>
Yeah, it felt pretty good.

Mesh Posted: Wed Mar 29 17:16:30 2006  
  Hope everything is alright hif.
--------------------------------

Those lines indicate a seperate thought.
---------------------------------

So, do you know what I mean? Don't you ever feel like, if you really love and adore someone, the only way to really express it is to slice them up and eat them? DON'T YOU EVER JUST WANT TO TAKE A BITE OUT OF YOUR LOVE?!?!?!

DanSRose Posted: Wed Mar 29 19:09:48 2006  
  DanSRose said:
>I'll be quirky.

Holy robots! This Simpsons is on right now!
It's a sign from above. The meaning and the message? That I must watch it.

ifihadahif Posted: Wed Mar 29 19:12:48 2006  
  Everything is Ok, no symptoms or anything like that.
It seems that nowadays, when you turn 50, it's something they recommend having done.
Sort of a pre-emptive maintenance kind of thing.
Anyway, doc said all is well in my colon and areas therabouts.

DanSRose Posted: Wed Mar 29 20:00:06 2006  
  Attention: All's well in Hif's poopchute.
Have a good day

I'm in pain because I am having a wisdom tooth coming out Friday. The pain is making loopy and I refuse to take painkillers.

Kira Posted: Thu Mar 30 01:32:15 2006  
  I love my job. My only regret is that it pays absolutely nothing. But that is only just, since I am so bad at it.

Mesh Posted: Thu Mar 30 02:34:54 2006  
  Kira said:
>But that is only just, since I am so bad at it.

Oh, Poppycock! I'm sure you're a supoib worker.
----------------------------------

I have this terrible feeling that I've been talking to myself all along.

Kira Posted: Thu Mar 30 03:21:31 2006  
  From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In Russian mythology, Koschei is an evil person of ugly senile appearance, menacing principally young women. Koschei is also known as Koschei the Immortal or Koschei the Deathless.

The cool part:

Koschei is extremely difficult to kill. His soul is hidden separate from his body inside a needle, which is in an egg, which is in a duck, which is in a hare, which is in an iron chest, which is buried under a green oak tree, which is on the island of Buyan, in the ocean. As long as his soul is safe, he cannot die. If the chest is dug up and opened, the hare will bolt away. If it is killed, the duck will emerge and try to fly off. Anyone possessing the egg has Koschei in their power. He begins to weaken, becomes sick and immediately loses the use of his magic. If the egg is tossed about, he likewise is flung around against his will. If the needle is broken (in some tales this must be done by specifically breaking it against Koschei's forehead), Koschei will die.

Kira Posted: Thu Mar 30 03:30:29 2006  
  Mr. Misses said:
>Oh, Poppycock! I'm sure you're a supoib worker.
>

:)

We shall see...

Mesh Posted: Thu Mar 30 18:47:19 2006  
  http://ytmnd.com/list/?search=haley

People on ytmnd can be so mean sometimes.

addi Posted: Fri Mar 31 10:12:15 2006  
  sctach my manly chest and I'll scratch yours

This action gif hit my funny bone. It's disturbing and yet made me laugh out loud.

http://ljplus.ru/img/a/l/alive_ir/muzhiki.gif

addi Posted: Fri Mar 31 10:13:12 2006  
  addi said:
>sctach

damn

sigh

FN Posted: Fri Mar 31 10:37:45 2006  
  Guess where I'm going tonight

http://carre.be/

Ed Posted: Fri Mar 31 12:56:57 2006  
  van gogh only meant to trim his hair

DanSRose Posted: Fri Mar 31 15:06:59 2006  
  Neo-Nazis are hysterical!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7592757188908051258&pl=true

Laughing at skinheads is a bad idea once you have just gotten a wisdom tooth out.

Ed Posted: Fri Mar 31 20:12:32 2006  
  I said:
>stuff about posting pics but being too lazy at the time

Ed Posted: Fri Mar 31 20:13:20 2006  
  and then I forgot to put the link in the post. gah!

http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f214/Puckrivera/3rd%20nc%20trip/

Mesh Posted: Fri Mar 31 21:21:09 2006  
  Ed said:
>and then I forgot to put the link in the post. gah!
>
>http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f214/Puckrivera/3rd%20nc%20trip/

Wow, you just reminded me I still have to do that. I'll do it one day.

If I live long enough, I'll do it. Problem is I could go at any time.

And Jeez, whar is that grain elevator? Kansas?

Mesh Posted: Fri Mar 31 21:36:14 2006  
  I am absolutely facsinated with chemistry. Specifically Pharmaceutical Chemistry. I can't read enough and learn enough of it. I'd love to go to school and make a career out of it, but I don't think I'm really smart enough. :( Damnit.

Mesh Posted: Fri Mar 31 21:39:22 2006  
  Mr. Misses said:
>I am absolutely facsinated with chemistry. Specifically Pharmaceutical Chemistry. I can't read enough and learn enough of it. I'd love to go to school and make a career out of it, but I don't think I'm really smart enough. :( Damnit.

God damnit it's just so facsinating the way they interact with the body, and......just god damnit it's all so amazing.

Ed Posted: Sat Apr 1 00:02:05 2006  
  Mr. Misses said:
>And Jeez, whar is that grain elevator? Kansas?

Actually, no. I'm pretty sure that that was in St. Louis. I didn't really need to drive through Kansas very much.

Mesh Posted: Sat Apr 1 01:52:19 2006  
  Oh.
------------------------

I rented Dreamer, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and Last Days. I also bought some Butterfinger minis, and some Kettle Corn. Eat the Butterfingers at the same time as the Kettle Corn, and it's like they are having sex in your mouth and you get all the sensation.

I am so excited, I cannot wait. Screw going out and doing "things". I like my couch.

misszero Posted: Sat Apr 1 02:12:43 2006  
  hif said:
> once you turn blah blah blah

i was about 6 years overdue for a recommended womenly procedure, because i was terrified of being without my underpants in front of a stranger (at least in a medical capacity). I finally made an appointment though, and when i showed up (all nervous and uncomfortable about getting naked) the doctor was all "hey, do you mind if this student nurse sits in too?" so then i had two people down there, and i was all tense. and now, after all that drama, i get a letter saying they had technical difficulties with my slide, and i have to go in again. ARGH! (i apologise for the personal and somewhat uncomfortable nature of this post. this story is much funnier when i tell it with the hand gestures.)

maybeitwillwork Posted: Sat Apr 1 02:52:02 2006  
  Mr. Misses said:

>I rented Dreamer, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and Last Days. I also bought some Butterfinger minis, and some Kettle Corn. Eat the Butterfingers at the same time as the Kettle Corn, and it's like they are having sex in your mouth and you get all the sensation.

And now i have a sudden urge to go buy a Butterfingers and some Kettle Corn.

ifihadahif Posted: Sat Apr 1 08:49:01 2006  
  So there I was driving home from work yesterday with my moon roof open and the windows down when Chicago's 25 or 6 to 4 came on the radio.

I cranked it all the way up.

I tell you the guitar work in that song from beginning to end is as good as any that has ever been done.

Rock'n'roll with horns and killer guitar.
A killer combination that no one does anymore.

addi Posted: Sat Apr 1 08:58:09 2006  
  ifihadahif said:

>I tell you the guitar work in that song from beginning to end is as good as any that has ever been done.

You are correct, sir!
Love that song. If I could marry it I would. The entire silver album by Chicago is one of the all time best ever done.

Mesh Posted: Sat Apr 1 11:23:26 2006  
  Sapience. I love that word. And the concept it represents.

Ed Posted: Sat Apr 1 21:05:18 2006  
  The Flaming Lips are on PBS. woot!

Mesh Posted: Sat Apr 1 21:09:33 2006  
  Did I once mention something about making a dipping sauce out of a person for my chips, and then someone made a reference to King Midas in response? Because if that happened, I get it now.

I swear it happened.

ifihadahif Posted: Sat Apr 1 21:10:08 2006  
  addi said:
>ifihadahif said:
>
>>I tell you the guitar work in that song from beginning to end is as good as any that has ever been done.
>
>
>You are correct, sir!
>Love that song. If I could marry it I would. The entire silver album by Chicago is one of the all time best ever done.
>
Yeah, I never go anywhere without it.
I listen to it in it's entirety everytime I go on a road trip.

Ed Posted: Sat Apr 1 21:11:54 2006  
  Her name is Yoshimi - she's a black belt in karate
Working for the city - she has to discipline her body -
Cause she knows that it's demanding to defeat those
Evil machines - I know she can beat them -

Oh Yoshimi
They don't believe me
But you won't let those
Robots defeat me
Oh Yoshimi
They don't believe me
But you won't let those
Robots defeat me

Those evil natured robots - they're programmed to
Destroy us - She's gotta be strong to fight them -
So she's taking lots of vitamins - cause she knows that
It'd be tragic if those evil robots win - I know
She can beat them

addi Posted: Sat Apr 1 21:17:05 2006  
  Mr. Misses said:
>Did I once mention something about making a dipping sauce out of a person for my chips, and then someone made a reference to King Midas in response? Because if that happened, I get it now.
>
>
>I swear it happened.

Have I ever told you that I don't understand about half of your posts here, yet, strangely, I still enjoy reading them.

Mesh Posted: Sat Apr 1 23:11:23 2006  
  Perhaps you understand them so well, that your Brain goes into hyperdrive, causing it to temporarily shut down and upon reactivation any unsaved data has been lost. So you just think that you didn't understand. But you really did.

Mesh Posted: Sat Apr 1 23:15:56 2006  
  Just you guys try wrapping your heads around this.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-760967290136933591&q=berklee&pl=true

ifihadahif Posted: Sun Apr 2 10:07:29 2006  
  Good drinking song:

LONDON HOMESICK BLUES
(Gary P. Nunn)

Jerry Jeff Walker

Also recorded by :
David Allan Coe; Gary P. Nunn.

Well, when you're down on your luck,
and you ain't got a buck,
in London you're a goner.
Even London Bridge has fallen down,
and moved to Arizona,
now I know why.
And I'll substantiate the rumor
that the English sense of humor
is drier than the Texas sand.
You can put up your dukes,
and you can bet your boots,
that I'm leavin' just as fast as I can.

Chorus;
I wanna go home with the armadillo.
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene.
The friendliest people and the prettiest women
you've ever seen.

Well it's cold over here, and I swear,
I wish they'd turn the heat on.
And where in the world is that English girl,
I promised I would meet on the third floor.
And of the whole damn lot, the only friend I got,
is a smoke and a cheap guitar.
My mind keeps roamin', my heart keeps longin'
to be home in a Texas bar.

Chorus

Well, I decided that, I'd get my cowboy hat
and go down to Marble Arch Station.
'Cause when a Texan fancies, he'll take his chances,
and chances will be takin, now that's for sure.
And them Limey eyes, they were eyein' a prize,
that some people call manly footwear.
And they said you're from down South,
and when you open your mouth,
you always seem to put your foot there.

Chorus
Chorus

addi Posted: Sun Apr 2 12:36:42 2006  
  Mr. Misses said:
>Just you guys try wrapping your heads around this.
>
>http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-760967290136933591&q=berklee&pl=true

Painful. I couldn't even bare to watch the whole thing. Eric needs to become an accountant or something...music is not in his future, unless it's being on a stage crew.

He does get an E for effort though : )

maybeitwillwork Posted: Sun Apr 2 13:35:02 2006  
  Mr. Misses said:
>Just you guys try wrapping your heads around this.
>
>http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-760967290136933591&q=berklee&pl=true

It hurts to watch. So naturally I've sent the link to everyone I know.

I wonder do they know that they suck and not care or do they actually think that it sounds good? But either way they've proven to me that they are idiots.

Mesh Posted: Sun Apr 2 19:22:54 2006  
  I can see my pulse in my eyes. It's strange yet enjoyable.

Mesh Posted: Mon Apr 3 00:15:35 2006  
  Your skin glows like the Knife, blossoms lugubrious as the Dying rose in the purest hope of spring.
My heart follows your violin voice and leaps like a snake at the whisper of your name.
The evening floats in on a great vulture wing.
I am comforted by your shirt that I carry into the twilight of Carbeams and hold next to my heart.
I am filled with hope that I may dry your tears of blood.
As my arm falls from my sweater, it reminds me of your knife.
In the quiet, I listen for the last cry of the day.
My heated brain leaps to my cap. I wait in the moonlight for your secret gun so that we may murder as one, brain to brain, in search of the magnificient black and mystical dungeon of love.

Teehee. That sucks.

Mesh Posted: Mon Apr 3 07:27:00 2006  
  Diphenhydramine leaves a very bitter taste in my mouth.

choke Posted: Mon Apr 3 16:15:38 2006  
  Hello children.

I just got back from Florida. I was going to catch up on my homework but spent the last 30min catching up on GT instead. Now my eye hurts.

Hmm. So... Florida. I hung out in the sun, rode golf carts, and drank beer. S'about it, really. Was fun though :D

*Sigh* I need help with my future. I was thinking of coming back to study here, but I don't know what I want to do later, and don't want to waste my time now. So far likely job options for me are

Carpenter
Fruit picker
Medical school/career
Writing school/career

Now, the first two I could blend and just do if all else fails. I guess the main decision is: Do I want to be medical or creative? I love them both.

And: Do I want to carry on in the US or go back to NZ and stay there? (Staying in NZ will probably result in the carpenter/fruit picking future which I am okay with, just need to be decided upon)

DECIDE MY FUTURE FOR ME NOW.

libra Posted: Mon Apr 3 19:18:25 2006  
  choke said:
>
>Now, the first two I could blend and just do if all else fails. I guess the main decision is: Do I want to be medical or creative? I love them both.
>

Do 'em all. Hardly anyone stays with the same job their whole life. Do the writing last so that you have lots of things (fruit-picking and such) to write about.

ifihadahif Posted: Mon Apr 3 19:49:51 2006  
  Have you considered being a rodeo clown ?

addi Posted: Mon Apr 3 20:31:08 2006  
  ifihadahif said:
>Have you considered being a topless rodeo clown ?

Honestly, hif..sometimes I don't believe I know you

Tiff
You've got some time on your hands. After you go home again and adjust you may see things a bit clearer about your time here, and what you want to do with your life. I know I say this all the time to you, but only you can answer the question about your future path.
They are two entirely different paths, but each has their own positives and negatives.
To me the most important thing to consider is what career path will bring you the most happiness in life. If you get a job in the medical field, become financially secure, but aren't happy doing it it's not worth it. Life is too damn short to hate what you're doing. A person making little money, but doing what they really want to do is "richer" to me than some professional that hates her job. If you get a job that pays well AND you enjoy it then all the better, but the two don't always go hand in hand.

antartica Posted: Mon Apr 3 22:35:03 2006  
  DBF ALERT!!!!

hey kiddos, been a while. but i's been busy and it dun halp that my laptops all gone fuck

anyhow, as it it'd make a diff, i'm out on a job soon, i'm presently on standby in thailand, heading offshore on this thurs, not too sure for how long and of course as usual, i won't have any access

have fun, be good. or at least be good at it...

just wanted to say hi... =)

Mesh Posted: Tue Apr 4 04:26:20 2006  
  Become a famous actor. Like I did.

Mesh Posted: Tue Apr 4 04:29:33 2006  
  Mr. Misses said:
>Become a famous actor. Like I did.

True story.

ifihadahif Posted: Tue Apr 4 06:41:26 2006  
  antartica said:
>DBF ALERT!!!!
>
>
>hey kiddos, been a while. but i's been busy and it dun halp that my laptops all gone fuck
>
>anyhow, as it it'd make a diff, i'm out on a job soon, i'm presently on standby in thailand, heading offshore on this thurs, not too sure for how long and of course as usual, i won't have any access
>
>have fun, be good. or at least be good at it...
>
Come back soon and come back safe
>
>just wanted to say hi... =)

addi Posted: Tue Apr 4 07:08:41 2006  
  antartica said:
>DBF ALERT!!!!

The words antartica and DBF should never be seen in the same post.
Dang, man..you were the plonker that kept me here when I was still a struggling newbie (yes, fellow GTers, blame ant for Addi being a posting slut here).

Understand you're busy, but come back as often as time permits and let us know what's happening in your life.

andariel Posted: Tue Apr 4 07:14:25 2006  
  It's 5 in the morning here on day three that I've been unable to sleep.
I have a meeting with an adviser at school in four hours.

Today ought to be fun or at the very least interesting.

addi Posted: Tue Apr 4 07:23:16 2006  
  andariel said:
>It's 5 in the morning here on day three that I've been unable to sleep.

Dang, andariel! College stress.

Have you tried taking Ambien? It may help you sleep better...of course you may sleepwalk and find yourself pigging down on leftover pizza and coke. I've also heard that having sex right before you go to bed can reduce your stress levels and help you sleep better...
if only you could find a volunteer to help you with that...hmmm

andariel Posted: Tue Apr 4 07:36:56 2006  
  addi said:
>I've also heard that having sex right before you go to bed can reduce your stress levels and help you sleep better...
>if only you could find a volunteer to help you with that...hmmm
>

I can't seem to think of anything very witty to say back but if I could it would imply that you should do the job, if only you could be up for it.
Such a thing would be said jokingly, with a smile and much love.

addi Posted: Tue Apr 4 07:53:01 2006  
  andariel said:

>I can't seem to think of anything very witty to say back but if I could it would imply that you should do the job, if only you could be up for it.
>Such a thing would be said jokingly, with a smile and much love.

lol!

Sometimes I have trouble getting up from bed. Sometimes I have trouble getting up for mowing the lawn. Sometimes I have trouble getting up for the long drive to work...but I don't think I'd have trouble getting up for you.

Okay...serious. I know lack of sleep is nothing to joke about. I hope you get over this soon, and that your meeting goes well today.

hugs

andariel Posted: Tue Apr 4 08:05:45 2006  
  addi said:
>...but I don't think I'd have trouble getting up for you.

thanks sweetie, you should feed my ego more. I worry that it's dieing

>Okay...serious. I know lack of sleep is nothing to joke about. I hope you get over this soon, and that your meeting goes well today.
>
>hugs

I will get over this soon. After the meeting I WILL sleep and it WILL be good...

I think I'm lying to myself again.

Hugs and such back

Mesh Posted: Tue Apr 4 08:19:32 2006  
  Because cluttering there are stars with the ocean, and joyful hollows do embelish the tickle on the controlled, let alone the hiatus werthers sorrow. I cannot see that lie in the stomach of your lapel, nor can I taste the music that oozes with lettucey retribution. I must therefore the jungle zealous with a zodiac entangle, if not then vase can blink the honor of the slaying. And all will fact in the months of the minute and the weeping of chairs whom seek solace endearing on the balcony of life with the stained glass window and preserved death.

Amen

Word salad with balsamic vinaigrette.

FN Posted: Tue Apr 4 08:56:06 2006  
  Under the spreading chestnut tree
I sold you and you sold me:
There lie they, and here lie we
Under the spreading chestnut tree

addi Posted: Tue Apr 4 09:02:00 2006  
  Chris and mesh...
did you guys write those posts?

Mesh Posted: Tue Apr 4 09:03:58 2006  
  No, I typed it. Silly.

addi Posted: Tue Apr 4 09:11:27 2006  
  Mr. Misses said:
>No, I typed it. Silly.

let me rephrase that:
Did you create it, or is it someone else's writing? It's good.

Mesh Posted: Tue Apr 4 09:26:01 2006  
  That word salad? It was my very own recipe. Tasted great, too.

FN Posted: Tue Apr 4 09:40:47 2006  
  addi said:
>Did you create it, or is it someone else's writing? It's good.

It's more than good.

It's from Orwell's 1984, that I just finished reading again after having almost completely forgotten about it.

Brilliance.

addi Posted: Tue Apr 4 10:00:35 2006  
  Christophe said:

>It's from Orwell's 1984, that I just finished reading again after having almost completely forgotten about it.

oh

thanks

addi Posted: Tue Apr 4 10:47:55 2006  
  MFS

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/4691/soap3wz.jpg

Mesh Posted: Tue Apr 4 12:15:54 2006  
  Christophe said:
>addi said:
>>Did you create it, or is it someone else's writing? It's good.
>
>It's more than good.
>
>It's from Orwell's 1984, that I just finished reading again after having almost completely forgotten about it.
>
>Brilliance.

Don't be silly. You wrote it.

FN Posted: Tue Apr 4 12:28:05 2006  
  Already the whole snakes on a plane thing is annoying me.

a) it's utter crap
b) it's utter crap, under the guise of being meant to be utter crap and therefor not utter crap

I don't know which is worse, the end result is the same though: airheads pay money to see it.

addi Posted: Tue Apr 4 12:54:24 2006  
  Christophe said:
>Already the whole snakes on a plane thing is annoying me.

Snakes are irritating me.

Sorry..it just reminded me of my favorite line of yours

Mesh Posted: Tue Apr 4 13:16:01 2006  
  Wendy Moira Angela Darling, you have stolen my heart and for this you must pay the consequence. You treacherous, scandalous, low-down, enchantingly beautiful Angel from Heaven up above. God Damn You.

sweet p Posted: Tue Apr 4 16:31:40 2006  
  Hi

Just wanderin around..
And now I want to go dancing at carre.
With Christophe.

Snakes on a plane?

FN Posted: Tue Apr 4 17:04:23 2006  
  Sweet P said:
>And now I want to go dancing at carre.
>With Christophe.

Don't we all, my dear.

I just got home, trying to find a pool or snooker table but there was none to be found all over the city, for some strange reason. So now I'm home and bored.

andariel Posted: Tue Apr 4 18:31:04 2006  
  YAY sleep!

The thread has reached it's limit of 150 postings.
If you still have something to say, it is either a very interesting topic, or (more likely) you're trying to flood the GT server.
In any case, please start a new thread.

[ Start new thread ]