Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

old news to some.....
marsteller Posted: Sat Mar 25 23:51:24 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8260059923762628848

check it out, i wouldn't post if it wasn't interesting stuff

addi Posted: Sun Mar 26 07:41:30 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I had to do a double take on the person behind this thread. It's been a long vacation from GT for you marsteller.

My home computer is too damn slow to load the video, so I haven't watched the whole documentary yet, but, even with my jaded view of this adminisration i'm pretty skeptical about the premise of the film.
I'll wait till I can watch more of it before coming to any conclusions though.

addi Posted: Sun Mar 26 09:51:26 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  just finished watching it. Very interesting and disturbing to say the least.
It brings up so many questions that would be nice to get explanations on from our government. To be honest I just don't feel like I'm in a position to make any solid conclusions, either for or against what's claimed here. I think we are given such little information that can be determined to be true beyond a shadow of a doubt by those in charge that it makes it nearly impossible to base conclusions on solid facts.

Whether this is merely all unfounded speculation, or whether much of it is true, the only thing I can say with any degree of confidence is that the average citizen is being manipulated by those in power to know only what they want us to know.
Leaks and good investigative journalism has been our only source of "what really happened" over the past 5 years.

I suspect that over the next few years or decades the truth on many things fed to us by this administration will slowly come to light and expose them for being the masters of deception that they are....and expose us for being the willing sheep that we are.

ifihadahif Posted: Sun Mar 26 11:14:06 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:

>I suspect that over the next few years or decades the truth on many things fed to us by this administration will slowly come to light and expose them for being the masters of deception that they are....and expose us for being the willing sheep that we are.
>
uh huh . . . . .

DanSRose Posted: Sun Mar 26 11:20:42 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I don't believe that the Super Secret Shadow Guv'ment of the Illuminati, Masons, and Owners of the Internet super secretly orchestrated the events of 9-11 and everything's not really and we're all being duped. Why not? Because realty TV is can be seen through.

There is a much better probability that signs were both missed and ignored. I think a terrible event as an accident, hubris, and towing the line are much better explanations.

addi Posted: Sun Mar 26 12:33:54 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:

>uh huh . . . . .

I suspect a sarcastic "uh huh" here
: )

We shall see my friend. Down the road I give you my blessings to throw this back in my face if I was wrong in my prediction.
I feel safe saying that because history is on my side. Time and time again various administrations in the past 50 years have told us one thing, only to discover later that it was a complete lie...most often justified by those perpetrating the deception as necessary at the time for "national security reasons".

Uh...huh

maybeitwillwork Posted: Sun Mar 26 15:13:04 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I hadn't watched this specific video before, but I've watched several that covered the same topics in much the same way.

I don't believe that the truth concerning 9/11 will ever come out. If in fact the government planed it as the video suggest, I don't think any documentation would have been kept. And I donít believe that there is much of a chance of someone coming forward and incriminating himself or herself. If the truth does come out I suspect it will happen sometime in 50 or 60 years, as the result of someone trying to clear their guilty conscience.

DanSRose Posted: Sun Mar 26 19:39:16 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I don't think you could put 50 Americans in a room, have them make a big secret, and have everybody keep it for four and a half years.
The Belgians maybe, but definitely not Americans.

addi Posted: Sun Mar 26 20:20:43 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Those stinkin' Belgians! Always outdoing us.

DanSRose Posted: Sun Mar 26 21:37:24 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  That's why Christophe's always so smug.
He's just keepin' a really awesome secret.

maybeitwillwork Posted: Mon Mar 27 04:08:46 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yeah I don't think Americans could keep a secret that long either. They have this need to tell just one other person, and than that person tell one other person. And before you know it everyone knows the secret but no one knoews that everyone knows so they keep it a secret.

FN Posted: Tue Mar 28 10:25:34 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  DanSRose said:
>That's why Christophe's always so smug.

No, that's just because I know it all better than anybody else.

>He's just keepin' a really awesome secret.

Yes, the fact that Belgium doesn't exist.

http://zapatopi.net/belgium/

FN Posted: Tue Mar 28 10:38:21 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://archives.cnn.com/2002/TECH/science/10/03/joke.funniest/index.html

DanSRose Posted: Tue Mar 28 17:54:40 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>Yes, the fact that Belgium doesn't exist.
>
>http://zapatopi.net/belgium/

I knew it!!!

marsteller Posted: Wed Mar 29 01:21:31 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  im not sure about the motives and other particulars suggested by the film, but I do think that the physical evidence, ie the manner in which the towers fell, is pretty contradictory to the official story as told by the government and media.

FN Posted: Wed Mar 29 06:18:14 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It seems that the link doesn't always work well, therefor you'll need to acces it via

http://zapatopi.net/

And click on "Belgium" there (2nd link to the left under "informative tracts)

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]