Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

This is good
ifihadahif Posted: Sat Apr 1 14:12:03 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12059585/#storyContinued

Beep Posted: Sat Apr 1 17:00:11 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hehe, you gotta love those april fools. i didn't realise until the end, becuase in england we call football football, and don't pay much attention to the yanks excuse :P

it's my dad's birthday on april fools, my family isn't that big on pranks though. has anyone else ever pulled a big fool? or got any ideas? or been the fool?

i don't know why, but it addi pops into my head...

addi Posted: Sat Apr 1 17:22:27 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Beep said:

>i don't know why, but it addi pops into my head...

please esplane yourself, Beep.

: )

Beep Posted: Sat Apr 1 19:11:20 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  heh, i don't know why, but you strike me as the sort of person who enjoys a good natured practical joke.
my dad was just glad that it happened at a weekend this year, not when he was at work.

addi Posted: Sat Apr 1 21:13:09 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hmmmm....I think I must work on changing how people perceive me here. I must be giving out the wrong signals.

: )

I'm really not much into the kind of practical jokes that involve anything that really scares or does physical harm to people for a laugh...especially when they're done to me.
I admit I do like the kind of good natured practical jokes though that mess a little with people's minds. Those are fun.

But I promise I'll never try to mess with your mind, Beep.

Beep Posted: Sun Apr 2 07:38:21 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  heh, i don't know. a little messing can be a good thing. keeps you on your toes :P

Mesh Posted: Sun Apr 2 07:43:38 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Did you know robbing a bank is an inappropriate April Fools prank?

I know, it's absurd. I mean, what CAN you do anymore? Next thing you know they're going to be telling me I can't off the guy in front of me in line for taking too long.

choke Posted: Wed Apr 5 14:35:47 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I think it's kindof cruel that the college acceptance letters arrive on April 1st.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]