Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

What did you have for lunch today
ifihadahif Posted: Fri Apr 7 15:48:16 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  My wife and I went to this wonderful cafe in a local antique mall.
I had a roast beef w/lettuce/tomato and horseradish on a french baguette and a cup of tomato dill soup.
Good stuff.

Mesh Posted: Fri Apr 7 16:17:29 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Well I'll tell you.

I had a grilled Panini with mesquite-seasoned white meat chicken strips, green peppers, tomatoes, onions, cheese and chipotle sauce on ciabatta. No, it wasn't Jack In the Box.

It was quite good, I'm just sad it's all gone now.

PS I also had a banana.

Posted: Fri Apr 7 17:05:18 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm eating my leftover birthday cheesecake :)

Not as good as the cheesecake factory in chicago (HOLY HOLY CRAP), but pretty great!

choke Posted: Fri Apr 7 17:22:33 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I had fried rice and a chocolate milk (to quiet my osteoporosis fears) and a bottle of water. Then I came home and found a new reason for living, which was the leftover lemon meringue pie in the fridge.

Oh, sugar.

Ed Posted: Fri Apr 7 17:49:15 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  they said that it was a quesadilla, but there was crappy tomato sauce in it and there was taco "meat" on the side from yesterday.

andariel Posted: Fri Apr 7 18:00:01 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm chewing bubble gum.

Mesh Posted: Fri Apr 7 19:35:28 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I don't get why cannibalism is so unacceptable. Gosh darn society and their taboos.

DanSRose Posted: Fri Apr 7 19:38:06 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  A healthy NY meal- two slices of pizza with some pepper flakes and a coke. mmmmm

libra Posted: Fri Apr 7 19:50:45 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I didn't really eat lunch(I never do). I did have two breakfasts though. First cereal, and then i had a muffin when I got back from class.

libra Posted: Fri Apr 7 19:53:09 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:
>I had fried rice and a chocolate milk (to quiet my osteoporosis fears) and a bottle of water.

I don't want to disappoint you, but just to let you know choke, something in chocolate inhibits the intake of calcium, so you might as well be drinking chocolate water, or straight chocolate syrup because chocolate milk isn't a good source of calcium.

(I think i read that in my Chocolate calendar)

choke Posted: Fri Apr 7 20:47:30 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>choke said:
>>I had fried rice and a chocolate milk (to quiet my osteoporosis fears) and a bottle of water.
>
>I don't want to disappoint you, but just to let you know choke, something in chocolate inhibits the intake of calcium, so you might as well be drinking chocolate water, or straight chocolate syrup because chocolate milk isn't a good source of calcium.
>
>(I think i read that in my Chocolate calendar)

Oh no. My entire life has been a lie. I hate milk, and have been drinking chocolate milk EVERY DAY because I was worried that my hating milk would make me get osteoporosis and die. And now, it seems, that is what is going to happen anyway.

:(

ifihadahif Posted: Fri Apr 7 22:51:45 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:
>libra said:
>>choke said:
>>>I had fried rice and a chocolate milk (to quiet my osteoporosis fears) and a bottle of water.
>>
>>I don't want to disappoint you, but just to let you know choke, something in chocolate inhibits the intake of calcium, so you might as well be drinking chocolate water, or straight chocolate syrup because chocolate milk isn't a good source of calcium.
>>
>>(I think i read that in my Chocolate calendar)
>
>Oh no. My entire life has been a lie. I hate milk, and have been drinking chocolate milk EVERY DAY because I was worried that my hating milk would make me get osteoporosis and die. And now, it seems, that is what is going to happen anyway.
>
>:(
>
Try eating egg shells.
:-)

Kira Posted: Fri Apr 7 23:18:14 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  An apple, a granola bar and a bottle of water, in the break room, while reading The Phantom Tollbooth.

Mouse Posted: Sat Apr 8 10:20:29 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Seeing as it's not lunchtime yet I'll have to refer to yesterday, yesterday I didn't eat lunch. I forgot about food until five in the afternoon.
And I have no idea what I'll eat today, but I have to go feed the bird.
Mouse

Mesh Posted: Sat Apr 8 16:39:34 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  A cabbage roll with pulled beef and blood, sauerkraut, mushrooms and potatos. Seasoned with regular black pepper and Horseradish. And some rye bread with a delicious topping of smoked salmon and Limburger.

Tomato juice for the beverage. Mmmm mmmm I just love Saturday lunches.

sweet p Posted: Sat Apr 8 16:40:21 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I had chicken fingers today.
They were cooked perfectly..not too crispy and not too soft.

I love food.

Mesh Posted: Sat Apr 8 16:43:12 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sweet P said:
>
>I love food.

Me too. I foresee the word rotund being used to describe in my future.

Oh well, I'm not there yet.

choke Posted: Sat Apr 8 17:44:26 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Oh Mesh I won't ever call you rotund.

I'll call you festively plump :D

I had a peice of pie and 3 throat lozenges for lunch today.

Ahriman Posted: Sat Apr 8 17:55:38 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Coffee and dill pickle potatoe chips.

ifihadahif Posted: Sat Apr 8 20:18:51 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ahriman said:
>Coffee and dill pickle potatoe chips.
>
What was the deal with your hand the other day ?
Was it serious ?

maybeitwillwork Posted: Sun Apr 9 03:49:52 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Lunch today? Didn't realy eat lucnh.

Shrimp and a yogurt. That's what I ate today. I tend not to eat much.

addi Posted: Sun Apr 9 08:31:43 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:

>I had a peice of pie and 3 throat lozenges for lunch today.

I hope it wasn't one of those meat pies

Mesh Posted: Sun Apr 9 12:17:19 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I am open to suggestions as to what I should eat for lunch today.

maybeitwillwork Posted: Sun Apr 9 12:39:17 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mr. Misses said:
>I am open to suggestions as to what I should eat for lunch today.

Well you could aways go with a nice rare stake.

Mesh Posted: Sun Apr 9 16:51:35 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I ate a bowl of Frosted Shredded Wheat, and now I've taken ill.

Not to be too graphic, but I have a feeling I will be tasting those Wheaties again in a few minutes.

addi Posted: Sun Apr 9 17:39:57 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  maybeitwillwork said:

>Well you could aways go with a nice rare stake.

Germs! Disease! Virus!

medium to medium well always

: )

Mesh Posted: Sun Apr 9 17:57:47 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mr. Misses said:
>
>Not to be too graphic, but I have a feeling I will be tasting those Wheaties again in a few minutes.

This predictions was proven correct.

sweet p Posted: Sun Apr 9 18:05:58 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ahriman said:
>dill pickle potatoe chips.

yes.
I love dill pickles.
LOVE.

sweet p Posted: Sun Apr 9 18:06:37 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  * so dill pickles are a nice alternative..

Mouse Posted: Mon Apr 10 00:23:46 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I don't remember eating anything before five again today... I think I may have munched on some fruit or veggies or something. I had a great big tomato, mozzarella, and lettuce sandwich for dinner. And now I've had clementines and popcorn for supper. No wonder I keep getting sick, I need to remember to eat more often.
The most I thought about food was feeding the dove every couple of hours, and that stuff isn't very yummy looking.
I have a swollen lymph node under my arm, so swollen it hurts when I move my arm or touch the spot lightly. I'm hoping it's just from the bug I'm coming down with, but it's freaking me out a little.
I'll live, or not. *shrug*

Mouse

Mesh Posted: Mon Apr 10 00:57:01 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Awww, I hope it's just a 24 hour bug. Less would be better, but they usually last at least 24.

As for my eating, I'm not sure what I ate. I don't remember eating anything, but I am full. So I might have.

choke Posted: Mon Apr 10 14:49:57 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mouse said:
>I don't remember eating anything before five again today... I think I may have munched on some fruit or veggies or something. I had a great big tomato, mozzarella, and lettuce sandwich for dinner. And now I've had clementines and popcorn for supper. No wonder I keep getting sick, I need to remember to eat more often.
>The most I thought about food was feeding the dove every couple of hours, and that stuff isn't very yummy looking.
>I have a swollen lymph node under my arm, so swollen it hurts when I move my arm or touch the spot lightly. I'm hoping it's just from the bug I'm coming down with, but it's freaking me out a little.
>I'll live, or not. *shrug*
>
>Mouse

I think the real question here is
Did the bubonic plague die out because we all got immune to it or did it just temporarily die out?

ifihadahif Posted: Mon Apr 10 16:41:46 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:
>I think the real question here is
>Did the bubonic plague die out because we all got immune to it or did it just temporarily die out?
>
It's still out there, it's just easily treated with antibiotics.

FN Posted: Mon Apr 10 16:56:18 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>It's still out there, it's just easily treated with antibiotics.

Not really.

Mortality rates of some of the varieties are still very high (up to 15%), even with treatment.

To answer the question: it still exists, in russian and american laboratories, and it still exists "in the wild" today as well.

The security in some of the former soviet laboratories is alarming, to say the least. I saw a documentary about it a year or 2 ago, don't remember which country exactly it was about, but basicly you had a an underfunded laboratory with medieval security measures that any terrorist group willing and able to do so could just walk in and run off with some of the most catastrophic bacteria in human history.

A matter of time if you ask me.

choke Posted: Mon Apr 10 18:24:15 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>
>A matter of time if you ask me.

I guess though if you unleashed it there's always the possibility it would spread to your country. I feel like with all the diseases and weapons we have now everyone's too afraid to use theirs first because it can only end in tears/the destruction of ALL mankind.

Mesh Posted: Mon Apr 17 16:35:45 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://www.leancuisine.com/Products/Details.aspx?ProductID=10627

And a Nutrigrain bar. And a bananer.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]