Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

the really bad, quite awful, just terrible joke thread.
Posted: Tue Apr 18 16:29:03 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  what are some of your worst jokes?

What do you call a fish that's missing an eye?

Fsshhhhhh

ifihadahif Posted: Tue Apr 18 16:44:25 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  how do you tell a male chromosome from a female chromosome ?

Pull down their genes of course !

Mesh Posted: Tue Apr 18 16:54:16 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I don't think you want to see some of my jokes.

Mesh Posted: Tue Apr 18 17:04:21 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Oh wait, did you just mean lame jokes? In that case, I'll see what I can do.

JesusOnline Posted: Tue Apr 18 17:13:37 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  2 snowmen are in a park.
One of them says "there's a terrible smell of carrots around here"

Posted: Tue Apr 18 17:28:05 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  A couple of Jersey hunters are out in the woods when one of them falls to the ground. He doesn't seem to be breathing, his eyes are rolled back in his head.

The other guy whips out his cell phone and calls 911. He gasps to the operator, "I think my friend is dead! What can I do?"

The operator, in a calm soothing voice says, "Just take it easy. I can help. First, lets make sure he's dead."

There is a silence, then a shot is heard.

The guy's voice comes back on the line. He says, "OK, now what?"

choke Posted: Tue Apr 18 17:58:54 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  All dead baby jokes. *blissful sigh*

zander83 Posted: Tue Apr 18 23:31:14 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  A politician, engineer and doctor walk into a bar and have too much to drink. As a result they begin discussing whose profession was the first...

The doctor points out that in the bible God creates eve from the rib of adam, clearly a medical procedure, hence a doctor was the first profession.

The engineer points out that before that, God created order from chaos(on the 4th day i think). This is something engineers do, so obviously engineer was the first profession.

The politician then chimes: "who do you think created the chaos?"

Mesh Posted: Wed Apr 19 00:20:00 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Isn't it scary that DOCTORS call what they do "PRACTICE"?

Q: What do you call a dinosaur that spends all day contemplating the meaning of life?
A: A philosoraptor.

"I got that job down the bowling alley"
"What, tenpin?"
"No it's permanent"

A jellyfish walked into a hardware shop, and bought ten drills.

So a three legged dog walks into a saloon, goes up to the barkeep and says "I'm lookin' for the man who shot my paw."

Once upon a time, there was a snail who was sick and tired of his reputation for being so slow. He decided to get some fast wheels to make up the difference. After shopping around a while, he decided that the Datson 240-Z was the car to get.
So the snail goes to the nearest Datsun dealer and says he wants to buy the 240-Z, but he wants it repainted '240-S'.
The dealer asks, "Why 'S'?"
The snail replies, "'S' stands for snail. I want everybody who sees me roaring past to know who's driving."
Well, the dealer doesn't want to lose the unique opportunity to sell a car to a snail, so he agrees to have the car repainted for a small fee.
The snail gets his new car and spent the rest of his days roaring happily down the highway at top speed. And whenever anyone would see him zooming by, they'd say "Wow! Look at that S-car go!"

How does a blond woman turn on the light after sex?
She opens the car door.

what do you get when you smash a baby's head with a hammer?
a hard on.

why don't women need a drivers license?
there aren't any roads between the kitchen and the bedroom

What is a derogatory term for a black person that starts with an N and ends with an R?
neighbor

Jesus walks into a motel. He looks at the clerk behind the desk, places three nails on the counter and says "Can you put me up for the night

Be sure you lock your doors and windows at home!
A New Jersey man was found dead in his home over the weekend. Detectives at the scene found the man face down in his bathtub. The tub had been filled with milk, sugar, and cornflakes. A banana was sticking out of his butt.
Police suspect a cereal killer.

A pirate walks into a bar with a ship's steering wheel on his dick. The bartender says, "You know you gotta a steering wheel on your dick, don't ya?" The pirate says, "Arrr, it's drivin' me nuts."

What's the difference between Neil Armstrong and Michael Jackson?
Well one walks on the moon, and the other fucks little boys.

What do you call a fly with no wings? A walk.

Why did the girl fall off the swing? Because she had no arms!

Two sausages are in a pan. One looks at the other and says "god it's hot in here, and the other sausage says "OH MY GOD IT'S A TALKING SAUSAGE!"

What's brown and sticky? A stick.

What did Batman say to Robin before they got in the car?
Robin, get in the car.

While proudly showing off his new apartment to friends late one night, the drunk led the way to his bedroom where there was a big brass gong.
"What's that big brass gong for?" one of the guests asked. "Why, that's the talking clock" the man replied. "How does it work?" "Watch", the man said, giving it an ear-shattering pound with a hammer.
Suddenly, someone on the other side of the wall screamed, "For fuck sake, you wanker, it's 2am in the fucking morning!!"

So a little boy comes home from school and finds his mother lying dead in a pool of her own blood. The young boy was scarred for life and grew up to be a heroin addict.

What's green and has four wheels?
Grass, I lied about the wheels.

A man works hard all his life, spends his money wisely and manages his finances, only to have his house and all his belongings burn down. And his insurance refused to compensate him. He became a drunk and died penniless in a gutter somewhere in the Bronx.

Knock Knock!
Who's there?
Banana!
Bananas can't knock on doors. Or talk. Stop being a jackass, little Timmy Thompkins.

Why is Easter funny?
Because Easter, also known as the Feast of the Resurrection, "the Sunday of the Resurrection" or "Resurrection Day," is the most important religious feast of the Christian liturgical year, observed between late March and late April (early April to early May in Eastern Christianity) to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus, which Christians believe occurred after his death by crucifixion in AD 27-33.

Can you spot the stealth jokes?

Mesh Posted: Wed Apr 19 00:52:50 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Your mom is so ugly, that when she looks in the mirror her reflection runs away in horror.

Your mom is so hairy, that when she went to the zoo, the zookeepers shot her with a tranquilizer dart and dumped her in the gorilla habitat.

Your mom is so stupid, she saw the 2005 House of Wax. And she liked it.

Your mom is so fat, when she steps on a talking scale it says "I want your weight, not your phone number."

Your mom is so fat, she needs a life guard for her cereal bowl.

Your mom is so fat, when she falls out of bed, she falls on both sides.

Your mom is so stupid, she asked me "What does Yield mean?" and I said, "Slow down." And she said, slowly,
"W H A T D O E S Y I E L D M E A N ?"

Your mom is so stupid, she returned a TV dinner because she couldn't get NBC to come in.

Your Mom is so fat, that the recursive function computing her fatness causes a stack overflow.

Your mom is so fat, she fell in love and broke it.

Your mom is so fat, Godzilla makes movies about her.

Your mom is so ugly that they gave her a job playing the predator so they could save money on special effects.

addi Posted: Wed Apr 19 07:30:42 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mr. Misses said:

>Two sausages are in a pan. One looks at the other and says "god it's hot in here, and the other sausage says "OH MY GOD IT'S A TALKING SAUSAGE!"

Those are really quite awful jokes, mesh. The really sad thing is that the sausage joke made me laugh.

ifihadahif Posted: Wed Apr 19 09:41:24 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  A horse walks into a bar, and the bartender asks, "why the long face" ?

ifihadahif Posted: Wed Apr 19 09:56:31 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  A little boy goes to his father and asks "Daddy, how was I born?" The
father answers: "Well son, I guess one day you will need to find out
anyway! Your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on Yahoo. Then
I set up a date via e-mail with your Mom and we met at a cyber-cafe. We
sneaked into a secluded room, where your mother agreed to a download
from my hard drive. As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that
neither one of us had used a firewall, and since it was too late to hit
the delete button, nine months later a little Pop-Up appeared that said:
You got Male

sweet p Posted: Wed Apr 19 11:22:06 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I laughed at the swing one... :(
Damn exclamation marks!

hah

Now I want to marry Mr. Misses.

What did zero say to eight?

Sexy belt.

*m*a*s* Posted: Wed Apr 19 11:58:02 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  What do you call a black man that flies planes?
A pilot you racist.

What has 9 arms and sucks?
Def Leppard

casper Posted: Wed Apr 19 13:34:06 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  two pretzels were walking through a park, one was a salted (assaulted)

what did the snail say while riding on the back of the turtle? WEEEEEEE!

what does michael jackson like about 26 year olds? there's 20 of them

Mesh Posted: Wed Apr 19 14:21:03 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sweet P said:
>
>
>Now I want to marry Mr. Misses.
>
>
>
>

That train left the station a long time ago.

What do you call a mexican-american with the chromosomal abnormality of Trisomy 21(characterized by the presence of an extra copy of genetic material on the 21st chromosome)?

A human being with downs syndrome. What were you expecting the answer to be, you insensitive bastard?

Mesh Posted: Wed Apr 19 14:22:28 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  stealth joke= a "joke" that was not intended to be even remotely funny. Causing an uncomfortable "heh" from those who hear it.

beetlebum Posted: Wed Apr 19 14:23:46 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  

>
>What do you call a mexican-american with the chromosomal abnormality of Trisomy 21(characterized by the presence of an extra copy of genetic material on the 21st chromosome)?
>

>A human being with downs syndrome. What were you expecting the answer to be, you insensitive bastard?

I laughed so hard at this. I think I do not have a heart.

choke Posted: Wed Apr 19 14:27:17 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mr. Misses said:
Causing an uncomfortable "heh" from those who hear it.

I feel terrible when I get the "heh"

Cherry_Moon Posted: Wed Apr 19 16:03:17 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i have a couple racy ones

but first a few tame ones

On the first day of college, the dean addressed the students, pointing out some of the rules:

"The female dormitory will be out-of-bounds for all male students, and the male dormitory to the female students. Anybody caught breaking this rule will be fined $20 the first time. Anybody caught breaking this rule the second time will be fined $60. Being caught a third time will cost you $180. Are there any questions?"

"How much for a season pass?"

What's the difference between Saddam Hussein and Bill Clinton?

One wants to screw the world and one already has!

Three men heard rumors of a mountaintop where God came down to solve people's problems. So they all went to the mountain.

The first man was deaf and God asked him, ''Can I help you, son?'' The man started signing in sign language that he would be so happy if only he could hear. So God touched the man and suddenly he could hear.

God then asked the second man, who was blind, ''What can I do for you, my son?''

The second man said, ''Oh God, if I could only see I would be so happy.'' So God touched him and the man was able to see.

Meanwhile, the third man was sitting in his wheelchair with his mouth wide open in amazement. God looked at the man and asked him what he wanted.

The man stepped back and yelled, ''Don't lay one finger on me, God, I am on total disability!''

When Apollo Mission Astronaut Neil Armstrong first walked on the moon, he not only gave his famous "One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind," statement but followed it up with several remarks to the other astronauts and Mission Control.
Just before he re-entered the lander, however, he made the enigmatic remark, "Good luck Mr. Gorsky."

Many people at NASA thought it was a remark concerning some rival Soviet Cosmonaut.

However, upon checking, there was no Gorsky in either the Russian or American space programs. Over the years, many people questioned Armstrong as to what the "Good luck Mr. Gorsky" statement meant, but Armstrong always just smiled.

On July 5, 1995 in Tampa, Florida, while answering questions following a speech, a reporter brought up the 26-year-old question to Armstrong. This time he finally responded. Mr. Gorsky had finally died and so Neil Armstrong felt he could answer the question.

Armstrong explained, "When I was a kid, I was playing baseball with a friend in the backyard. My friend hit a fly ball that landed in the front of his neighbor's bedroom windows. My neighbors were Mr. & Mrs. Gorsky. As I leaned down to pick up the ball, I heard Mrs. Gorsky shouting at Mr. Gorsky, "Oral sex! You want oral sex?! You'll get oral sex when the kid next door walks on the moon!"

this next ones for Puckster

what does bjork do when she's horny?

she watches pjorn

*hides* - from Puck

You might be a redneck if... Northern city-dwellers mock your isolated rural heritage, and utilize stereotypes referencing your supposed appetite for fornication with family relations, and your almost simian intelligence to further demean you.

*heart* i'm southern only coz i was born here. i was raised by yanks so *bah*.

now some racy stuff

How do you know you're at a bulimic bachelor party?

When the cake jumps out of the girl!

Two men are walking down the street...

I forget the punch-line, but your mother's a whore.

This man walks into a bar and the barkeep asks him if he wants to be part of a pool. The man replies "sure. what's the pool for?" The barkeep says "there's a bet on who can drink this pepper vodka drink without flinching, go out back and pull a pitbulls' bad tooth, and give the old woman upstairs an orgasm. Still want in?" The guy nods and tosses his 20 bucks in; telling the barkeep he'll be back later. So a few hours later the man, drunk off his ass comes back and downs the vodka shot with no problem and stumbles out back. The dog proceeds to bark and bark. Then everything goes silent. The man stumbles back in and goes up to the barkeep.

He askes, "So where's the old lady with the bad tooth."

my german ex boyfriend told me this on our first date.

Little Mary was not the best student in Sunday School. Usually she slept through the class. One day the teacher called on her while she was napping, ''Tell me, Mary, who created the universe?'' When Mary didn't stir, little Johnny, an altruistic boy seated in the chair behind her, took a pin and jabbed her in the rear. ''God Almighty !'' shouted Mary and the teacher said, ''Very good'' and Mary fell back to sleep.

A while later the teacher asked Mary, ''Who is our Lord and Savior?'' But Mary didn't even stir from her slumber. Once again, Johnny came to the rescue and stuck her again. ''Jesus Christ!'' shouted Mary and the teacher said, ''Very good,'' and Mary fell back to sleep. Then the teacher asked Mary a third question, ''What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?'' And again, Johnny jabbed her with the pin. This time Mary jumped up and shouted, ''If you stick that damn thing in me one more time, I'll break it in half!'' The Teacher fainted.

i laugh so hard when i hear that joke no matter how many times i've heard it...

Cherry_Moon Posted: Wed Apr 19 16:09:28 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sweet P said:
>Now I want to marry Mr. Misses.
me too :(

but i'm happily taken already thank you.

Posted: Wed Apr 19 18:43:59 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  dude1: I'm going to be the next hitler. I'm going to kill all the jews, and one clown.

dude2: a clown? why a clown?

dude1: see, nobody cares about the jews!

addi Posted: Wed Apr 19 19:23:31 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  CriminalSaint said:
>dude1: I'm going to be the next hitler. I'm going to kill all the jews, and one clown.
>
>dude2: a clown? why a clown?
>
>dude1: see, nobody cares about the jews!

Kill the wabbit!

*tomorrow is Hitler's birthday.

Cherry_Moon Posted: Wed Apr 19 19:28:21 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>*tomorrow is Hitler's birthday.

Why do you know this?

libra Posted: Wed Apr 19 20:40:46 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>addi said:
>>*tomorrow is Hitler's birthday.
>
>Why do you know this?

the anniversary of the Columbine shootings as well...

Mesh Posted: Wed Apr 19 20:58:26 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  CriminalSaint said:
>dude1: I'm going to be the next hitler. I'm going to kill all the jews, and one clown.
>
>dude2: a clown? why a clown?
>
>dude1: see, nobody cares about the jews!

Haha.

How was copper wiring invented?

Two jews were fighting over the same penny!

Mesh Posted: Wed Apr 19 20:58:59 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  What's funnier than Mike Tyson giving an interview?

Nothing.

Posted: Wed Apr 19 21:28:49 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>addi said:
>
>Why do you know this?

There's a very good reason that Beetlebum and I know this. It has to do with us being puzzle-solving sleuth geniuses. Maybe we'll talk about it another time.

:D

addi Posted: Wed Apr 19 21:35:55 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>addi said:
>
>Why do you know this?

Choke told me. I guess it falls on the same day NZlanders celebrate Happy Vagina Day.

sweet p Posted: Wed Apr 19 22:19:17 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mr. Misses said:

>That train left the station a long time ago.

My heart is still mending..

Mesh Posted: Wed Apr 19 23:18:16 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  CriminalSaint said:
>
> Maybe we'll talk about it another time.
>
>

No. Now.

=========================================

So Lena was competing in the Sons of Norway Swim Meet and she came in last place in the hundred-yard breast stroke and she said to the judges, "Oh say, I don't vant to complain, but I tink those other two girls were using der arms"!

How do you sink a Norwegian submarine?
You swim down and knock on the door.

What do they call smart people in Norway?
Tourists!!

Ole's neighbor Sven had a boy, Sven Junior, who came home one day and asked, "Papa, I have da biggest feet in da third grade. Is dat becoss I'm Norvegian?" "No," said Sven, "It's because you're NINETEEN."

A Norwegian was walking down the street with a duck under his arm.
- "Where did you find that monkey?" asked a Swede.
- "It happens to be a duck." claimed the Norwegian.
- "Shut up, Nordy! I am talking to the duck."

Hahaha, it's true you know. Norwegians are stupid.

Mesh Posted: Thu Apr 20 04:06:49 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Want to know a really hilarious joke?

This man: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jIWWFBvs7A

lolol Satan is going to have some real fun with this man when he dies.

choke Posted: Thu Apr 20 09:28:42 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>Cherry_Moon said:
>>addi said:
>>>*tomorrow is Hitler's birthday.
>>
>>Why do you know this?
>
>Choke told me. I guess it falls on the same day NZlanders celebrate Happy Vagina Day.

AND I share the same birthday as Stalin

ifihadahif Posted: Thu Apr 20 09:30:35 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  My birthday is the same as Saddam Hussein !

addi Posted: Thu Apr 20 10:11:28 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>My birthday is the same as Saddam Hussein !

Maybe you could send him a birthday greeting to cheer him up. Something tells me it may not turn out to be one of the better birthday celebrations he's had.

ifihadahif Posted: Thu Apr 20 11:26:00 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>ifihadahif said:
>>My birthday is the same as Saddam Hussein !
>
>Maybe you could send him a birthday greeting to cheer him up. Something tells me it may not turn out to be one of the better birthday celebrations he's had.
>
I'm pretty sure his days of celebrating birthdays are gone for good, but on my birthday I will drink to his demise.

FN Posted: Thu Apr 20 11:39:17 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  What did the guy ever do to you

ifihadahif Posted: Thu Apr 20 12:25:30 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>What did the guy ever do to you
>
Well he came over for drinks and dinner one evening and while we were sitting in the living room enjoying a big fat doobie and bloody marys, my dog started humping his leg and the mother fucker up and kicked my dog !
What an asshole.

FN Posted: Thu Apr 20 13:00:10 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Drink on then, I say!

To his demise!

Here here!

choke Posted: Thu Apr 20 14:25:11 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>My birthday is the same as Saddam Hussein !

I think this clearly shows that we are superior.

Kneel, peasants.

Mesh Posted: Thu Apr 20 14:29:35 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  My birthday is the same as Uzi Hitman.

addi Posted: Thu Apr 20 14:40:15 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mr. Misses said:
>My birthday is the same as Uzi Hitman.

Oh man, I loved her in Dr. Doolittle!

Nostradamus and I share the same birthday. But one time.. at band camp.. he and I got into it cuz I kept calling him Nostrildumbass, which he predicted I was going to say...and that pissed me off even more.

http://www.famousbirthdays.com/

Mesh Posted: Thu Apr 20 14:49:00 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Holy Shit! Natalie Portman too! It's like a sign. That she should get her shit together and marry me already.

misszero Posted: Mon Apr 24 01:55:48 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  once the posts about shared birthdays started, i was all "man, wish i could look up someone who shares with me"

and then addi linked. yay for him! *hi fives addi* super cool.

ifihadahif Posted: Mon May 1 12:19:47 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  A little girl asked her Mom, " Mom, may I take the dog for a walk around
the block?"

Mom replies, "No, because she is in heat."

"What's that mean?" Asked the child.

"Go ask your father. I think he's in the garage."

The little girl goes to the garage and says, "Dad, may I take Belle for
a walk around the block? I asked Mom, but she said the dog was in heat,
and to come to you."

Dad said, "Bring Belle over here."

He took a rag, soaked it with gasoline, and scrubbed the dog's backside
with it to disguise the scent, and said "OK, you can go now, but keep
Belle on the leash and only go one time round the block."

The little girl left and returned a few minutes later with no dog on the
leash.

Surprised, Dad asked, "Where's Belle?"

(YOU'RE GONNA LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!! )

The little girl said, "She ran out of gas about halfway down the block,
so another dog is pushing her home."

ifihadahif Posted: Thu May 18 07:58:55 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  This is why you should know your limits when drinking tequila.

An Oklahoma man walks into a bar, notices a very large jar on the counter, and sees that it's filled to the brim with $10 bills. He guesses there must be thousands of dollars in it.

He approaches the bartender and asks. "What's up with the jar?"

"Well, you pay $10 and if you pass three tests, you get all the money."

The man certainly isn't going to pass this up. "What are the three tests?"

Pay first, those are the rules." says the bartender. So the man gives him the $10 and the bartender drops it into the jar. "OK," the bartender says. Here's what you need to do:

First - You have to drink that entire quart of pepper tequila, the whole thing, all at once...and

you can't make a face while doing it.

Second, there's a pit bull chained-up out back with a sore tooth. You have to remove the tooth with your bare hands.

Third. - There's a 90-year old woman upstairs who has never reached orgasm during intercourse. You've gotta make things right for her."

The man is stunned. "I know I paid my $10, but I'm not an idiot! I won't do it! You have to be nuts to drink a quart of pepper tequila, and then do those other things..."

"Your call," says the bartender, "but your money stays where it is."

As time goes on and the man has a few drinks, then a few more, he asks, "Where's the tequila?" He grabs the quart with both hands and downs it with a big slurp. He has tears streaming down both cheeks, but he doesn't make a face.

Next, he staggers out back where the pit bull is chained-up and soon the people inside the bar hear a horribly noisy scuffle going on outside.

They hear the pit bull barking, the guy screaming, the pit bull yelping and then, total silence.

Just when they think the man surely must be dead, he staggers back into the bar, with his shirt ripped and large bloody scratches all over his body.

"Now," says the man, "Where's the old woman with the sore tooth?"

ifihadahif Posted: Thu May 18 10:13:31 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Forgive me for this one
>
> This is bad..... :)
>
> Lost Churches of Louisiana...
>
One of the local television stations in South Louisiana actually
aired an interview with a black woman from New Orleans. The interviewer
was a woman from a Boston affiliate. She asked the black woman how such
total and complete devastation of the churches in the area had affected theirlives.

Without hesitation, the woman replied, "I don't know about all those
other people, but we haven't gone to churches in years. We gets our
chicken from Popeye's."

The look on the interviewer's face was priceless.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]