Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To
 

May. HoorAy ~!
Mesh Posted: Tue May 2 20:28:41 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Well there aren't many Birthdays in the Month of May, but there are a couple of people that I consider to be really swell and important members of GT, so this thread begs being made.



So Happy Birthday May Babies!


 
Mesh Posted: Tue May 2 20:29:08 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Announcements, you dunderhead!


 
Mesh Posted: Wed May 3 02:25:48 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  The title of this thread also infuriates me.


 
Mouse Posted: Wed May 3 14:35:00 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  *tacklehugs mesh*

Happy birthday to mat_j, Christian, Wolffie, and any others I don't have written down.
Mouse


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Thu May 4 15:42:05 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  happy birthday mat_j and wolffie!!! have fun!


 
Mesh Posted: Thu May 4 23:04:59 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mouse said:
>*tacklehugs mesh*
>
>


^_^ hi



Happy Birthday Mat_j and Silentmind!!!



*And is it Wolffies Birthday too? If so, Happy Birthday Wolf-man!!!


 
Mesh Posted: Thu May 4 23:06:34 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mr. Misses said:
>Mouse said:
>>*tacklehugs mesh*
>>
>>
>
>
>^_^ hi
>
>
>
>Happy Birthday Mat_j and Silentmind!!!
>
>
>


Oh, the 31st. Well I'll rescind that last bit until then, then. ^_^


 
Kira Posted: Thu May 4 23:58:16 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Happy Birthday, Matmind!

Get your much-absent behinds in here, pronto.


 
addi Posted: Fri May 5 07:32:03 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Happy Birthday Mr. mat_j!

Make sure you pay us a visit today to share all the debauchery you got into on your birthday


 
sweet p Posted: Fri May 5 09:13:41 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Happy wishes to Silentmind.
Matthew Jay, happy day! [kisskiss]




 
beetlebum Posted: Fri May 5 11:17:14 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Happy Birthday mat_j!! The fact that you were born on this fine day some time ago is one more reason to celebrate Cinqo de Mayo. :D




 
beetlebum Posted: Fri May 5 11:18:43 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  or *cinco* de mayo as it were. stupid french! messes me up, yo.


 
libra Posted: Fri May 5 12:43:31 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Happy birthday guys!! Have lotsa fun!


 
addi Posted: Fri May 5 12:49:43 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  beetlebum said:
>or *cinco* de mayo as it were. stupid french! messes me up, yo.


come to think of it I think the french are responsible for my god awful spelling too.

*it's my usual friday night margarita night, Beetlebum...and it falls on cinco. It's gonna be a frickin' zoo there tonight : (


 
choke Posted: Fri May 5 14:25:53 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Haaaaaappy birthday :D


 
beetlebum Posted: Fri May 5 16:13:30 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>beetlebum said:
>>or *cinco* de mayo as it were. stupid french! messes me up, yo.
>
>
>come to think of it I think the french are responsible for my god awful spelling too.
>
>*it's my usual friday night margarita night, Beetlebum...and it falls on cinco. It's gonna be a frickin' zoo there tonight : (

oh man, margaritas. why do you have to torture me so? i'm still jealous, despite the rude masses! although i find that tequila is a real friend-maker, so maybe you'll meet some cool folks. :) i hope so, anyway.


 
addi Posted: Fri May 5 20:43:03 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  beetlebum said:

>oh man, margaritas. why do you have to torture me so? i'm still jealous, despite the rude masses! although i find that tequila is a real friend-maker, so maybe you'll meet some cool folks. :) i hope so, anyway.

I'm back. I'm drunk.

too many margaritas and tequillq shooters. I'm going to hate myself in the morning. The place was so busy I had to start busing tables...no tips either, but I few guys hit on me when they found out I drove the Miata parked out front :(


 
Mesh Posted: Fri May 5 21:37:27 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>
>too many margaritas and tequillq shooters. I'm going to hate myself in the morning. The place was so busy I had to start busing tables...no tips either, but I few guys hit on me when they found out I drove the Miata parked out front :(


LOL!


I'm not Mexican, so I could care less about Cinco De Mayo.


Wait, some beautiful young Mexican Ladies did dress rather.....festively, so maybe I do care. Just a little.


 
Mesh Posted: Fri May 5 21:38:29 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mr. Misses said:
>
>I'm not Mexican, so I could care less about Cinco De Mayo.
>
>
>


You see, now, and I hate when people mess that saying up, and there I went and messed it up.


I couldn't care less about Cinco De Mayo*


 
addi Posted: Fri May 5 22:02:52 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mr. Misses said:

>I couldn't care less about Cinco De Mayo*

me either, mesh. It's just that I always go to this one resturant every friday, and this year cinco happened to fall on a friday. Otherwise I wouldn't have given it a second thought really.

: )


 
Mesh Posted: Fri May 5 22:36:47 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>
>me either, mesh. It's just that I always go to this one resturant every friday, and this year cinco happened to fall on a friday. Otherwise I wouldn't have given it a second thought really.
>
>: )


So then all of those daa'g nab Cinco De Mayo festivalers were interfering with your Friday enjoyments and were intruding on your turf. They should consider themselves lucky you didn't garrotte them all. I know I would have.


 
choke Posted: Sat May 6 11:52:54 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mr. Misses said:
>Mr. Misses said:
>>
>>I'm not Mexican, so I could care less about Cinco De Mayo.
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>You see, now, and I hate when people mess that saying up, and there I went and messed it up.
>
>
>I couldn't care less about Cinco De Mayo*

Oh so it is that? I say it like that too but everyone I've heard say it here says it the other way. So I thought I was wrong. You just saved me from saying it wrong in order to save myself from the wrath of the masses.

Thanks Mesh :)


 
Mesh Posted: Sat May 6 12:12:15 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yeah, see because saying "I could care less" indicates that you DO care, at least a little. I couldn't care less means just that, you could not possibly care any less. You already care the least amount that you possibly can.


 
addi Posted: Sat May 6 19:01:57 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Nice pic, choke. I like the earrings.

I like it when gters post pics of themselves here now and then...puts a nice face to all the words.


 
mat_j Posted: Fri May 19 15:40:59 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hey there my international chums, thankyou for the B'day wishes, sorry i missed the fun, have been very busy and extremely poor this month due a whopping great set of Be-ills that landed on my mat at it's begining.

love you all (apart from, as always, Christophe 'cause he's not into the whole 'lets pretend to be gay' thing)

Peace and love


Mat


 
addi Posted: Tue May 30 11:51:59 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Happy Birthday, Wolffie!

Come by and see us here more often


 
Kira Posted: Wed May 31 21:59:55 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Happy birthday, Wolffie.


 
Mesh Posted: Thu Jun 1 17:04:15 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Oh man, Happy Birthday Wolffie!


 
FN Posted: Thu Jun 1 17:36:49 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>apart from, as always, Christophe 'cause he's not into the whole 'lets pretend to be gay' thing)

You'd be pleasantly surprised


 
beetlebum Posted: Thu Jun 1 17:41:33 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  happy birthday wolffie!


 
sweet p Posted: Thu Jun 1 18:46:23 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  shucks, i missed your birfday wolffie.
i hope it was a good one.

hehe, nice new photo by the way. is that east siiide?


 
Mesh Posted: Thu Jun 1 19:20:36 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sweet P said:
>
>hehe, nice new photo by the way. is that east siiide?


Psshhh, fuck that. Westside connect.


 



[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]