Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To
 

Pro-Athletes deserve equal treatment.
Mesh Posted: Fri May 5 23:12:08 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://www.usatoday.com/sports/2006-05-04-community-service_x.htm?t

Any by equal treatment, I mean, when they do bad things they should get sent to pound me in the ass prison just like the rest of us. Fucked a 14 year old girl and that's all he got? If I had done that, I'D be getting fucked by 14 men a day for three years.


Sometimes I just post to amuse myself with what I say.




 
Mesh Posted: Fri May 5 23:13:13 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mr. Misses said:
>
>Sometimes I just post to amuse myself with what I say.
>
>


Because, what WILL I say next?!? Who knows?!? I sure don't!!


 
jennemmer Posted: Fri May 5 23:19:09 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mr. Misses said:

>Because, what WILL I say next?!? Who knows?!? I sure don't!!

I think you are easily the most random person I know... and that is saying something.

But it's all part of your charm.


 
Unit1040548788 Posted: Sun May 7 02:21:53 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mr. Misses said:
>Any by equal treatment, I mean, when they do bad things they should get sent to pound me in the ass prison just like the rest of us. Fucked a 14 year old girl and that's all he got? If I had done that, I'D be getting fucked by 14 men a day for three years.

yeah. men like that don't deserve their equipment. at 14 he raped her. that poor girl.

What the fuck has this country come to?


 



[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]