Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

The Title of This Thread Guts My Gullet.
Mesh Posted: Fri May 5 23:24:01 2006  
  New open thread.

Kira Posted: Fri May 5 23:36:55 2006  
  I feel like we're grasping at straws.

Mesh Posted: Fri May 5 23:57:48 2006  
  It's all my fault :( Please accept my apologies.

Kira Posted: Sat May 6 00:16:42 2006  
  It's your fault everyone stopped posting and we've beaten all the interesting subjects to death?

Thou art a magician.

Mesh Posted: Sat May 6 02:42:02 2006  
  Precisely.

Mesh Posted: Sat May 6 03:39:23 2006  
  http://www.pamie.com/February00/03February00.shtml

Oh man. That is pretty much what goes on in my brain throughout the day. The person who wrote that is funny, though. I wish I could be that funny.

She must be going places(six years later, she must have gone places).

ifihadahif Posted: Sat May 6 07:47:20 2006  
  It's here !
It's the day of the Kentucky Derby !
It's finally here !
While most of the hundreds of thousands of revellers and horse lovers are out at the Downs getting stoned, drunk, and debauched, I will be out working in my vegetable garden most of the morning, then later watching the spectacle on tv.

Locally the coverage starts at 9am and goes all day til the networks take over at 5pm.
That's pretty much a whole day watching stupid people getting drunk.
Pretty cool huh ?

JesusOnline Posted: Sat May 6 09:46:55 2006  
  The newest http://philrenaud.com post, reminded me that I never did finish

http://www.douglasadams.com/creations/infocom.php

The hitchhikers guide to the galaxy game.

choke Posted: Sat May 6 11:44:46 2006  
  ifihadahif said:
>It's here !
>It's the day of the Kentucky Derby !

Is that like a demolition derby?

Posted: Sat May 6 12:43:44 2006  
  JesusOnline said:
>The newest http://philrenaud.com post, reminded me that I never did finish

omg that philrenaud guy is sooooooo dreamy

Posted: Sat May 6 12:52:31 2006  
  ifihadahif said:
>It's here !
>It's finally here !

Every time I hear about the derby I think about you. We've got a half-decent race track here in town, but it's not my atmosphere there. I could dig the KD, though.

Mesh Posted: Sat May 6 13:46:59 2006  
  I'm having a tough time and the reality of the situation of some recent things and the reality of some very difficult choices I'm going to be forced to make, whether I want to or not, are beginning to bare down on me. So I think these next few days I will not have the time, nor the desire to get on the internet. And depending on what happens, it may turn out longer than a few days. So I'm just saying goodbye for right now.

I apologise for being vague about what's happening, but it's something I'm having a hard time fighting back tears telling those who I am very close to in real life, so I just don't really want to get into it. I will say I'm not in any imminent danger of dying, so don't worry about that.

choke Posted: Sat May 6 14:20:38 2006  
  Oh Mesh :( I'm so sorry I hope everything turns out okay. We'll miss you.

beetlebum Posted: Sat May 6 16:14:22 2006  
  Mesh, hang in there. Thinking of you. xx

addi Posted: Sat May 6 18:58:46 2006  
  Mr. Misses said:
>I'm having a tough time and the reality of the situation of some recent things and the reality of some very difficult choices I'm going to be forced to make,

well shit

I'm sorry, mesh. I hope you come through this okay, and come back to us soon. You will be missed here.

Kira Posted: Sat May 6 20:09:44 2006  
  Mesh. :(

*Hugs*

Cherry_Moon Posted: Sat May 6 20:40:45 2006  
  Mr. Misses said:
>I'm having a tough time and the reality of the situation of some recent things and the reality of some very difficult choices I'm going to be forced to make, whether I want to or not, are beginning to bare down on me. So I think these next few days I will not have the time, nor the desire to get on the internet. And depending on what happens, it may turn out longer than a few days. So I'm just saying goodbye for right now.

*quietly whispers* gt.... is unraveling... maybe if we lie to ourselves we can say this is for the best... *cries*

>I apologise for being vague about what's happening, but it's something I'm having a hard time fighting back tears telling those who I am very close to in real life, so I just don't really want to get into it.

*hugs tight* Poor Mesh... my prayers to the goddess divine are with you. may the strength you have within hold your pieces together when you think it'll fall apart. know there are friends who think and worry and wish the best for you. i know i've never really been close to you - as far as close contact - but i'd like to be there for you... if it's okay... no pressure just know i'm there... you never have to tell me what's wrong...

Unit1040548788 Posted: Sat May 6 21:25:56 2006  
  Kira said:
>everyone stopped posting and we've beaten all the interesting subjects to death?

Could talk about psychotic women trying to take your boy away in front of you.....

Or the way psychotic women blame everyone else for their disfunctions...

Perhaps the way loving, caring people get hurt in the worst ways by the most fucked up people

Cherry_Moon Posted: Sat May 6 21:29:50 2006  
  ifihadahif said:
>It's here !

hehe watching cars, horses, dogs, or humans go lap after lap isn't appealing..... never got into it....

Kira Posted: Sat May 6 23:12:13 2006  
  Unit1040548788 said:
>
>Could talk about psychotic women trying to take your boy away in front of you.....
>
>Or the way psychotic women blame everyone else for their disfunctions...
>
>Perhaps the way loving, caring people get hurt in the worst ways by the most fucked up people

I think newbie needs a HUG.

Too bad for you all my hugs are reserved for Mr. Misses this month.

Cherry_Moon Posted: Sat May 6 23:17:45 2006  
  what's the beef with Kira?

Unit please deal with personal stuff off gt... thanks....

so welcome to the forum... it's kinda broken and not all there anymore... but mesh (mr. misses) makes everything cool here.

so tell us about yourself...

Unit1040548788 Posted: Sat May 6 23:38:49 2006  
  Kira said:
>I think newbie needs a HUG.

erm yeah. some bitch thinks my boy is availible, interested, and straight and is trying to get with him. grr.

i'm a former uk resident... trying to get along here just making a living you know basic shit. tryin to get my degree. taking a break though. barely making it.

gender male. height 6'1. kinda scrawny. goth.

not much to say... i'm not sure what info is wanted...

Kira Posted: Sun May 7 00:30:21 2006  
  Unit1040548788 said:
>Kira said:
>>I think newbie needs a HUG.
>
>erm yeah. some bitch thinks my boy is availible, interested, and straight and is trying to get with him. grr.
>

Frustrating as hell, no doubt. But perhaps not as frustrating as she must be for her in this hopeless persuit. She'll wear herself out and come out with nothing. Why get bent out of shape

>gender male. height 6'1. kinda scrawny. goth.
>
>not much to say... i'm not sure what info is wanted...
>

I'll spare you any inquiries regarding the color of your toenails.

choke Posted: Sun May 7 01:05:20 2006  
  Oh my lordy. I have no idea what's going on.

Unit1040548788 Posted: Sun May 7 02:06:46 2006  
  Kira said:
>Frustrating as hell, no doubt. But perhaps not as frustrating as she must be for her in this hopeless persuit. She'll wear herself out and come out with nothing. Why get bent out of shape

hmm. she has a fixation on him. she hasn't seen him in a long time. but i don't want her near him. she's toxic and demented.

>I'll spare you any inquiries regarding the color of your toenails.

they are painted toxic black....

Unit1040548788 Posted: Sun May 7 02:18:06 2006  
  choke said:
>Oh my lordy. I have no idea what's going on.

an open thread- and i do recall what open means.....

it's a random thread... conversations weave in and out. and confusion is something that happens...

*sighs*

beetlebum Posted: Sun May 7 05:47:24 2006  
  i just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in.

yikes.

addi Posted: Sun May 7 08:23:44 2006  
  beetlebum said:
>i just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in.

I just checked my condition...it's doing fine.
: )

Kira...Unit...

There is much more going on here than meets the eye. I suggest you duel it out to settle the matter...spit wads at twenty paces.

Unit1040548788 Posted: Sun May 7 10:04:45 2006  
  addi said:
> There is much more going on here than meets the eye. I suggest you duel it out to settle the matter...spit wads at twenty paces.

what the hell are you talking about addi.

Posted: Sun May 7 10:22:41 2006  
  33 ellipses ("..."; and that makes 34) counted in this thread. Guys, we're in serious violation of anti-emo legislation.

Now, let's everybody think about happy things, like how just by using a computer today you're in the top 1% most well-off people in the world.

Life's not that bad. Come on now.

jennemmer Posted: Sun May 7 10:29:43 2006  
  Cherry_Moon said:

>so welcome to the forum... it's kinda broken and not all there anymore... but mesh (mr. misses) makes everything cool here.

The forum is all about people and things like it always seem to go in cycles. It was going before you arrived, it will keep going while you are away, but it's tone and its focus change because of who is around to contribute.

I'm just awaiting all of the newbies who seem to show up in the summer. Most won't stay likely as usual but the regulars just seem a bit talked out at the moment.

Unit1040548788 Posted: Sun May 7 11:20:00 2006  
  jennemmer said:
>The forum is all about people and things like it always seem to go in cycles. It was going before you arrived, it will keep going while you are away, but it's tone and its focus change because of who is around to contribute.

i've been part of different ones before. Jennemer is right, i mean this forum doesn't revolve around you and a few other people. it has many posters. get a life.

jennemmer Posted: Sun May 7 11:32:25 2006  
  Unit1040548788 said:

>i've been part of different ones before. Jennemer is right, i mean this forum doesn't revolve around you and a few other people. it has many posters. get a life.

Okay, before the things I'm saying get taken too far out of context:

-The forum is not the same when people have to take breaks from it. Everyone here has had to at one point or another and when people are gone they are missed. Heck, even Koff and Trogdor are brought up from time to time.

-That said change is also needed every now and again. There are only so many times the same people can talk about the same sort of stuff.

-I was mostly arguing the comment that GT is broken. There have been different people who have thought GT was 'broken' at all sorts of different times, myself included. But 4 years later it is still on the ever shortening list of sites I check daily.

Unit: I've been part of many forums before. It is very similar in many ways but by the same token GT is different too. I'd suggest getting to know the locals a bit before you set out to tell them off...

addi Posted: Sun May 7 11:56:13 2006  
  jennemmer said:

>Heck, even Koff and Trogdor are brought up from time to time.

Frankly, this place started to head down the toilet right after Koff stopped posting. He truely was the glue that held this place together.

jennemmer Posted: Sun May 7 12:08:53 2006  
  addi said:

>Frankly, this place started to head down the toilet right after Koff stopped posting. He truely was the glue that held this place together.

lol... okay, maybe for those two "missed" would be too strong a term. They are gone but not forgotten... how about that ;).

addi Posted: Sun May 7 12:39:41 2006  
  jennemmer said:

>lol... okay, maybe for those two "missed" would be too strong a term. They are gone but not forgotten... how about that ;).

No, I'm afraid that's not good enough.

I'm leaving. You won't see me posting here again for at least two hours. I will miss you all very much, but it has to be. I'm having some domestic problems. One of my cats just missed the litter box, and it will occupy all my time for at least that long.

Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun May 7 13:21:03 2006  
  jennemmer said:
>Unit: I've been part of many forums before. It is very similar in many ways but by the same token GT is different too. I'd suggest getting to know the locals a bit before you set out to tell them off...

thanks Jen... not very nice Unit. You can be nicer to me. You don't really know me.

yeah. i think my point was that parts of the old ragtag gang are dissolving... but change is needed and is good. i'm happy for all the times i've come here.

Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun May 7 13:22:51 2006  
  addi said:
>I'm leaving. You won't see me posting here again for at least two hours. I will miss you all very much, but it has to be.

NOOOOOOOO..... addi! don't go!!!!

Unit1040548788 Posted: Sun May 7 14:02:50 2006  
  jennemmer said:
>Unit: I've been part of many forums before. It is very similar in many ways but by the same token GT is different too. I'd suggest getting to know the locals a bit before you set out to tell them off...

list the differences please.

i talked to Cherry for a little while on msn. she really is whiney and spineless. she's whimpering over a couple people leaving a forum. people come and go and will be missed and all that exciting stuff. on top of it all

she's a poser. can't decide who she really is... one minute she's "cute" and "perky" and the next "dark" and "brooding" and "deep".

aside from that... i look forward to getting to knowing the locals. who knows.

choke Posted: Sun May 7 14:12:26 2006  
  Unit1040548788 said:
>
>aside from that... i look forward to getting to knowing the locals. who knows.

Something tells me you wont like the locals either

beetlebum Posted: Sun May 7 14:13:28 2006  
  Unit1040548788 said:
>jennemmer said:
>>Unit: I've been part of many forums before. It is very similar in many ways but by the same token GT is different too. I'd suggest getting to know the locals a bit before you set out to tell them off...
>
>list the differences please.
>
>i talked to Cherry for a little while on msn. she really is whiney and spineless. she's whimpering over a couple people leaving a forum. people come and go and will be missed and all that exciting stuff. on top of it all
>
>she's a poser. can't decide who she really is... one minute she's "cute" and "perky" and the next "dark" and "brooding" and "deep".
>
>aside from that... i look forward to getting to knowing the locals. who knows.

cherry, why are you doing this? i just don't get it. :(

choke Posted: Sun May 7 14:22:32 2006  
  Beetle I tried to wash out the natural dred and it just gathered hair, like a rolling snowball.

Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun May 7 14:27:55 2006  
  beetlebum said:
>cherry, why are you doing this? i just don't get it.

talking to the loser??
i talk to many losers.
i'm kinda tired of it but if i stop talking to everyone that's full of themselves there is hardly anyone left over to talk to at all

beetlebum Posted: Sun May 7 14:37:44 2006  
  choke said:
>Beetle I tried to wash out the natural dred and it just gathered hair, like a rolling snowball.

haha. BRILLIANT.

beetlebum Posted: Sun May 7 14:39:40 2006  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>beetlebum said:
>>cherry, why are you doing this? i just don't get it.
>
>talking to the loser??
>i talk to many losers.
>i'm kinda tired of it but if i stop talking to everyone that's full of themselves there is hardly anyone left over to talk to at all

no, i'm inquiring as to why you have two personalities on GT who are talking to one another and insulting, well, you.

if you want to personalities because you like to muck about and be two different people, fair enough. but to pretend as though you're both talking? and to insult yourself in doing so? that's what i don't understand.

beetlebum Posted: Sun May 7 14:41:59 2006  
  beetlebum said:
>Cherry_Moon said:
>>beetlebum said:

>
>if you want *two

not "to"

Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun May 7 14:46:14 2006  
  beetlebum said:
>no, i'm inquiring as to why you have two personalities on GT who are talking to one another and insulting, well, you.

erm.... kk

shouldn't you be wondering why chris hasn't come forward to claim this asshole as his creation...

he tends to enjoy making razor sharp comments about me

beetlebum Posted: Sun May 7 14:47:23 2006  
  and also
i should add i'm not trying to create some drama. seriously.

i guess i'm just mystified by the fact that you've been moaning about how GT is going down the tubes, and then you do this- create a somewhat hostile character to add drama and pull down the thread. is there something i'm missing? are you angry?

Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun May 7 14:52:06 2006  
  beetlebum said:
>i guess i'm just mystified by the fact that you've been moaning about how GT is going down the tubes,

yeah i know i'm always whining about something and there are people glad to see me go.

>and then you do this- create a somewhat hostile character to add drama and pull down the thread.

hmm. about diana. did someone create her to tear down the thread? or nikki?

>is there something i'm missing? are you angry?

angry at what?

gt is my sanctuary.

beetlebum Posted: Sun May 7 15:03:20 2006  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>beetlebum said:
>>no, i'm inquiring as to why you have two personalities on GT who are talking to one another and insulting, well, you.
>
>erm.... kk
>
gah. but here's the thing. i sat there wondering (as one does), who is this surly young man who seems awfully aggressive for a newcomer?

so i looked up his email in the member list (ghost.s_shadow@yahoo.com) and it looked vaguely familiar so i googled it. turns out, someone named cherry posted about tuscany with that address right here under the GT question.

why the self-righteousness?

beetlebum Posted: Sun May 7 15:06:55 2006  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>beetlebum said:
>>i guess i'm just mystified by the fact that you've been moaning about how GT is going down the tubes,
>
>yeah i know i'm always whining about something and there are people glad to see me go.
>
by the way, i didn't mean it as an insult; i just meant that it was an odd thing to be doing when you yourself were contributing to the low morale with hostile newcomers, that's all.

moan all you want.

libra Posted: Sun May 7 15:53:09 2006  
  Cherry_Moon said:

>
>yeah. i think my point was that parts of the old ragtag gang are dissolving... but change is needed and is good. i'm happy for all the times i've come here.

I haven't read this whole thread, but I would like to let you know something, Cherry.

Everyone on GT has their own idea of when GT was "the good old days" or when they felt the most amount of comraderie. Your version of that is very different from everyone elses (not meaning that yours is less meaningful). People all have their favorite memories. People who were on GT way before me have their 'glory days' and I have my own. Just remember that just because some dynamic that you enjoyed may have shifted, doesn't mean that everyone feels that way, or even that they were enjoying the dynamic anyway or saw it as 'special.'
Your old ragtag gang is not my old ragtag gang, or anyone else's ragtag gang. Hell, half of the people that were part of my 'ragtag' gang aren't posting anymore or they only post occasionally.

Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun May 7 16:05:32 2006  
  erm... yeah

understood.

i figure everyone here as different perceptions.....

but that's just life so erm...

*wanders off dazed*

addi Posted: Sun May 7 17:30:05 2006  
  okay...I'm back. I really missed all of you. I know I have hours of reading to do to catch up on everyone.

So much has happened to me while I was gone. I think I've matured quite a bit. I think the most important thing I learned is that it's not worth it to be fashionable, if it means you're uncomfortable.
Everyone on the tennis team wears those tiny short short socks that just cover you feet, and not your ankle. So I decided to wear a pair of them today so I could be cool and fit in with the guys. Well...I hate them. I kept trying to pull them up during the match, but of course there was NOTHING to pull up, so I felt really uncomfortable, and my ankles were exposed the whole time, and I know people were looking at them. So of course my partner and I lost 2 out of 3 sets all because Addi HAD to be cool.

Anyway, now I know it's better to wear higher socks and be comfortable, and that is a very important lesson in life to learn.

FN Posted: Sun May 7 17:35:37 2006  
  *stumbles in*

I haven't read the whole thread, but I'll say this:

If I had a euro for every time I get falsly accused of creating alter ego's on gt, I'd have about 2 or 3 more than I have right now.

Perhaps cherry moon is a figment of my imagination.

libra Posted: Sun May 7 18:37:58 2006  
  addi said:

>Everyone on the tennis team wears those tiny short short socks that just cover you feet, and not your ankle. So I decided to wear a pair of them today so I could be cool and fit in with the guys. Well...I hate them. I kept trying to pull them up during the match, but of course there was NOTHING to pull up, so I felt really uncomfortable, and my ankles were exposed the whole time...
>
>

I played tennis yesterday, Addi! Well, kinda played...
but it was fun! more fun that I thought it could be.
and I don't like those little socks either.

addi Posted: Sun May 7 19:08:57 2006  
  libra said:

>
>I played tennis yesterday, Addi! Well, kinda played...
>but it was fun! more fun that I thought it could be.

It is fun. I'm glad I have a place and a team to play with. It keeps me halfway in shape, and when you see yourself improving over time it's a good feeling too.

>and I don't like those little socks either.

The work of the devil!

*about as bad as wearing thong underwear. You get set to slam a high ball back across the net, and WHAM, your thong undies are way up your butt crack, and you blow the shot!
So don't wear them when you play tennis, Libra.

Kira Posted: Sun May 7 19:48:02 2006  
  Christophe said:
>Perhaps cherry moon is a figment of my imagination.

Your first appearence in... two weeks!? That doesn't seem like a lot.

Why do I miss Christophe?

*Looks bewildered*

sweet p Posted: Mon May 8 00:50:03 2006  
  MESHY..one thousand hugs. i'd like to see you in my office when you get back, please. This time you won't get in trouble!

Kira said:

>Why do I miss Christophe?
>*Looks bewildered*

:)
I miss him too.

and JENN!!! I miss you as well.

PS. WHOA.

addi Posted: Mon May 8 07:14:18 2006  
  Sweet P said:

>PS. WHOA.

'lil horsie!

ifihadahif Posted: Mon May 8 08:27:01 2006  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>ifihadahif said:
>>It's here !
>>It's the day of the Kentucky Derby !
>
>hehe watching cars, horses, dogs, or humans go lap after lap isn't appealing..... never got into it....
>
Um, it's not really about horseracing anymore than Mardi Gras is about being Catholic.
It's about the party and the atmosphere !
Near record crowd this year, 157,000 people. Big party !

ifihadahif Posted: Mon May 8 09:06:17 2006  
  addi said:
>okay...I'm back. I really missed all of you. I know I have hours of reading to do to catch up on everyone.
>
>So much has happened to me while I was gone. I think I've masturbated quite a bit.
>
You could probably use a little lotion then Darlin'
Sorry Addi, I just couldn't help myself.
:-)

ifihadahif Posted: Mon May 8 09:16:19 2006  
  Couldn't help it, I laughed out loud when I read this one.

http://www.wlky.com/news/9167104/detail.html

addi Posted: Mon May 8 09:21:21 2006  
  ifihadahif said:

>You could probably use a little lotion then Darlin'
>Sorry Addi, I just couldn't help myself.
>:-)

Darlin'?! lol!

The kinder, gentler Hif comes out.

*I really must start using more discretion with the personal things I share here.

Beep Posted: Mon May 8 18:00:43 2006  
  Heh, this thread is just plain wierd. it's like the thread of the twighlight zone. you click the link and enter a parallel universe where hif is nice and everyone else is wierd and cranky :P (except addi, somehow even in alternate universes he's the same... wierdo)

as for the good old days, i haven't really had any yet, and it's always a bit of a put down when everyone goes on about how bad it's getting.
meh, it'll pick up, it'll fall down. i think it's more satisfying to live for the future. even if the world is gonna esplode choke :P

addi Posted: Mon May 8 19:03:54 2006  
  Beep said:
>(except addi, somehow even in alternate universes he's the same... wierdo)

steady as a rock and as boring as a two hour sermon on constancy..that's me : )

choke Posted: Mon May 8 20:09:15 2006  
  Beep said:
> i think it's more satisfying to live for the future. even if the world is gonna esplode choke :P

Oh, oh dear. Don't live for the future. Don't do that. You might get hit by a bus tomorrow. Live today. Right now. Before the world explodes. *panics on your behalf*

addi Posted: Fri May 12 07:13:46 2006  
  Status report (because I know you all really care):

Friday morning: That's a good thing. 8 hours to go till freedom.

slept about two hours last night. That's a bad thing.
Went out to a chinese resturant and against my better judgement drank their delicious tea with my dinner. Caffeine...kept me tossing and turning all night.
I'm a zombie at work today
: (

ifihadahif Posted: Fri May 12 07:53:52 2006  
  addi said:
>Status report (because I know you all really care):
>
>Friday morning: That's a good thing. 8 hours to go till freedom.
>
>slept about two hours last night. That's a bad thing.
>Went out to a chinese resturant and against my better judgement drank their delicious tea with my dinner. Caffeine...kept me tossing and turning all night.
>I'm a zombie at work today
>: (
>
Would you like me to send you some toothpicks ?

addi Posted: Fri May 12 07:56:31 2006  
  ifihadahif said:

>Would you like me to send you some toothpicks ?

lol

I feel so braindead right now I don't even get the toothpick connection

: (

ifihadahif Posted: Fri May 12 09:13:36 2006  
  addi said:
>ifihadahif said:
>
>>Would you like me to send you some toothpicks ?
>
>lol
>
>I feel so braindead right now I don't even get the toothpick connection
>
>: (

Use them to prop your eyelids open darlin'

addi Posted: Fri May 12 09:21:16 2006  
  ifihadahif said:

>Use them to prop your eyelids open darlin'

Oh

and stop calling me Shirley

ifihadahif Posted: Fri May 12 10:37:07 2006  
  Was it jasmine tea?
I love that stuff !

addi Posted: Fri May 12 10:40:20 2006  
  yes

so do I...that's my problem. I can't handle anything with caffeine in it after 3 or 4 in the afternoon..or I pay for it trying to sleep.

I'm okay though..just working on auto pilot today and daydreaming a lot

ifihadahif Posted: Fri May 12 10:44:20 2006  
  addi said:
>yes
>
>
>so do I...that's my problem. I can't handle anything with caffeine in it after 3 or 4 in the afternoon..or I pay for it trying to sleep.
>
>I'm okay though..just working on auto pilot today and daydreaming a lot
>
Fuck it !
It's Friday !

addi Posted: Fri May 12 10:51:59 2006  
  ifihadahif said:

>Fuck it !
>It's Friday !

that's what i just said to my boss when he questioned my productivity today

He bitch slapped me

ifihadahif Posted: Fri May 12 12:42:43 2006  
  addi said:
>ifihadahif said:
>
>>Fuck it !
>>It's Friday !
>
>that's what i just said to my boss when he questioned my productivity today
>
>He bitch slapped me
>
Really ?

how was it ?

choke Posted: Mon May 15 16:24:41 2006  
  Guess who doesn't have to worry about prom anymore :D

ifihadahif Posted: Mon May 15 16:29:16 2006  
  choke said:
>Guess who doesn't have to worry about prom anymore :D
>
I give up, who ?

addi Posted: Mon May 15 17:02:25 2006  
  me and hif?

choke Posted: Mon May 15 21:19:45 2006  
  teheh. I got invited camping instead :D

ifihadahif Posted: Tue May 16 06:36:11 2006  
  choke said:
>teheh. I got invited camping instead :D
>
Two people, one sleeping bag ?
Cool !

addi Posted: Tue May 16 06:39:43 2006  
  choke said:

Did you want to get asked?

beetlebum Posted: Tue May 16 07:47:49 2006  
  choke, your eyeball is scaring me. :D

sweet p Posted: Tue May 16 14:12:01 2006  
  choke said:

oooh
I went to prom my second last year of high school and it was fun but not spectacular. I was one vote away from being prom queen hahah..that would have been hilarious! But in my last year of high school, a bunch of my friends and I organised a trip to the cottage. We left midweek and stayed the weekend, so we had one million times more fun than the prom people and it was one of the best times I've had yet.
My sister has her prom coming up next week and she is really not happy about it. We have tried finding her a dress [but she doesn't wear dresses] and it's becoming stressful for me and mums because she is so fussy. She tried to get out of it by going to a concert but the tickets were sold out and now she's stuck.

Have fun camping!! I can't wait to go.

Kira Posted: Tue May 16 23:31:36 2006  
  I went to a dance once.

Meh.

Best thing ever at my "school" was the Halloween parties. Thank goodness I "graduated" before the Christian parents swarmed in and killed that. Jeez.

libra Posted: Wed May 17 09:26:56 2006  
  I went to prom with a group of girls(furthered the idea in everyone else's minds that we were all lesbians). I decided that the no-boyfriend/date thing wasn't going to keep me from prom. I had a lot of fun--but it didn't make or break my high school experience....

ifihadahif Posted: Wed May 17 10:21:44 2006  
  Went to my prom in a white crushed velvet tux.
Groovy baby !

choke Posted: Wed May 17 20:23:59 2006  
  addi said:
>
>Did you want to get asked?

Well I didn't expect it at all, so it was a really nice surprise

addi Posted: Wed May 17 22:27:40 2006  
  choke said:

>Well I didn't expect it at all, so it was a really nice surprise

well now you have me totally confused.

You didn't expect to get asked to prom, or to go camping?

my god...clairify woman

sweet p Posted: Thu May 18 03:33:00 2006  
  I suppose that usually,
"worrying about prom"
means completely different things to guys than to girls.
Girls have to buy dresses and "do" their hair. Even if you aren't going with a date. You have to make sure that you can't see your underwear lines and get a bra that goes with the cut of your dress. Some girls get their nails done and then need shoes to match the damn dress. And god forbid you have your period during prom because then you really need to carry along a purse. So that has to go too. Guys have to rent a tux that is put together for them before they even walk into the store.
Well, this applies to the girls that care. And it's hard to not in high school. Even a little.

addi Posted: Thu May 18 07:16:24 2006  
  Sweet P said:

>Girls have to buy dresses and "do" their hair. Even if you aren't going with a date. You have to make sure that you can't see your underwear lines and get a bra that goes with the cut of your dress.

just don't wear a bra and underwear...problem solved.

>And god forbid you have your period during prom because then you really need to carry along a purse.

Once a month I wake up and thank god for creating women...and then I thank her that I'm not one. The worst thing we have to deal with is waking up with a morning woody and then having to pee.

*don't ask

sweet p Posted: Thu May 18 14:06:30 2006  
  addi said:

>just don't wear a bra and underwear...problem solved.

Yeah, sure. Also make sure that you can't see your cootch through your dress.

* don't ask.

>*don't ask
I won't.
:)

addi Posted: Thu May 18 15:45:18 2006  
  Sweet P said:

>Yeah, sure. Also make sure that you can't see your cootch through your dress.

Cootch

LOL!!

another great one to add to my list of funny words. It sounds like a title to a bad '70's cop show..."Starsky and Cootch"

anyway I've walked around a million times without wearing a bra and underwear and no one could see my cootch

ifihadahif Posted: Thu May 18 15:57:29 2006  
  cootch is good !

I want one !

choke Posted: Thu May 18 22:42:29 2006  
  Sweet P said:
>I suppose that usually,
>"worrying about prom"
>means completely different things to guys than to girls.
>Girls have to buy dresses and "do" their hair. Even if you aren't going with a date. You have to make sure that you can't see your underwear lines and get a bra that goes with the cut of your dress. Some girls get their nails done and then need shoes to match the damn dress. And god forbid you have your period during prom because then you really need to carry along a purse. So that has to go too. Guys have to rent a tux that is put together for them before they even walk into the store.
>Well, this applies to the girls that care. And it's hard to not in high school. Even a little.

I wore sneakers to my last prom :D

sweet p Posted: Thu May 18 23:38:21 2006  
  choke said:
>I wore sneakers to my last prom :D

Nice :) I told my sister to do the same.

Kira Posted: Fri May 19 00:01:03 2006  
  I think Philosopher Ted has shamed everyone out of answering the 'piece of Earth' question anymore.

ifihadahif Posted: Fri May 19 07:56:14 2006  
  Sweet P, I love your lips !
I want to know everywhere they've been.

Kira Posted: Tue May 23 21:43:05 2006  
  I am, at this moment, deleriously happy, for no apparent reason.

Really, once I was done laughing I felt the only thing to do was to go around kissing and hugging the first five people I saw.

Lucky for all the complete strangers of the world, no one was around. Only now I have that same feeling of disappointment you get whenever a sneeze changes its mind.

Happyhappyhappy.

sweet p Posted: Tue May 23 22:03:50 2006  
  Kira said:
>Happyhappyhappy.

And now I'M happy!
Kiiiiisses to Kira.

[HIF, they've only been niiiice places]
:P

addi Posted: Tue May 23 22:09:40 2006  
  Sweet P said:

>[HIF, they've only been niiiice places]
>:P

what a waste of perfectly nice lips

Kira Posted: Tue May 23 23:11:29 2006  
  Sweet P said:
>Kira said:
>>Happyhappyhappy.
>
>And now I'M happy!
>Kiiiiisses to Kira.

And I'M happy YOU'RE happy!
XOXO

>[HIF, they've only been niiiice places]
>:P

Hif look look I got Sweet P kisses! Mwahahaha.

misszero Posted: Wed May 24 08:09:49 2006  
  ifihadahif said:
>Went to my prom in a white crushed velvet tux.
>Groovy baby !

omg, that woulda been awesome. i wish you'd been my date for graduation. the guy i went with... i'm pretty sure he was an idiot savant. such a waste. i regret not wearing something more ironic to my graduation, but meh. i don't really regret it that much, or that often, since most of high school has been blocked from my memory (okay, it wasn't that bad. lately i've been wishing i was 17 again, when there were blog wars, and i had an arch nemisis)

p.s. i had like the worst wek ever this week. i have an overdue assignment to do, i had to move out of my place coz my flatmate turned out to be a bitch, and then i came down with a 'severe chest infection' and narrowly avoided hospital (this was after waiting 5 hours at the dr's yesterday.) seems like hard times are going around atm, so i'll be keeping mesh and kuro in my thoughts.

also, one time i had these tentacle dreads, and i washed them out. it took about 7 conditionings and my hair was maybe half as thick as it was before i started. I don't even know why i washed them out. I loved the damn things, i was 17, had no job (thus no need to have 'regulation' hair) and my school had no problem with them. But i get bored easily with my hair (I have stockpiles of hair dye that i bought on sale. seriously. about 5 different colours of so) i also like to cut my own hair when i get bored with it. This is an issue atm, coz i haven't fooled with my hair in about a month. i want to grow it, so i'm going to have to find a good colour in my dye collection, so i don't give in to the urge to cut it drastically short. (i really have to go to extremes. if its long, i can't ever just get a trim...)

and so, that turned into a good sized rant about my hair. fascinating. but it was prompted, originally, by choke's dreadlock.

ifihadahif Posted: Wed May 24 08:33:44 2006  
  Kira said:
>
>Hif look look I got Sweet P kisses! Mwahahaha.
>
I want Sweet P kisses too !
I have this special place for them . . .

ifihadahif Posted: Wed May 24 08:35:17 2006  
  misszero said:
>ifihadahif said:
>>Went to my prom in a white crushed velvet tux.
>>Groovy baby !
>
>omg, that woulda been awesome. i wish you'd been my date for graduation. the guy i went with... i'm pretty sure he was an idiot savant. such a waste. i regret not wearing something more ironic to my graduation, but meh. i don't really regret it that much, or that often, since most of high school has been blocked from my memory (okay, it wasn't that bad. lately i've been wishing i was 17 again, when there were blog wars, and i had an arch nemisis)
>
>p.s. i had like the worst wek ever this week. i have an overdue assignment to do, i had to move out of my place coz my flatmate turned out to be a bitch, and then i came down with a 'severe chest infection' and narrowly avoided hospital (this was after waiting 5 hours at the dr's yesterday.) seems like hard times are going around atm, so i'll be keeping mesh and kuro in my thoughts.
>
About that chest infection, if you think a nice long chest massage might help, I would be more than willing to hike to Canada to be at your service ma'am.

addi Posted: Wed May 24 08:45:12 2006  
  ifihadahif said:

>About that chest infection, if you think a nice long chest massage might help, I would be more than willing to hike to Canada to be at your service ma'am.

wrong dirstion to head if you want to reach misszero's chest

ifihadahif Posted: Wed May 24 09:48:39 2006  
  addi said:
>ifihadahif said:
>
>>About that chest infection, if you think a nice long chest massage might help, I would be more than willing to hike to Canada to be at your service ma'am.
>>:-)
>
>
>wrong dirstion to head if you want to reach misszero's chest
>
Well of course I want to reach Misszero's awesome chest, I'm not daft ya know !
All this time I thought she was a Canuck and she's not ?
Bummer
I wonder if this will diminish any chance of being able to wallow in those wonderful beautiful boobies ?

ifihadahif Posted: Wed May 24 09:49:09 2006  
  What's a dirstion ?

addi Posted: Wed May 24 09:54:43 2006  
  ifihadahif said:
>What's a dirstion ?

It's aussie for direction

and, yes, she hails from the land down under

ifihadahif Posted: Wed May 24 10:10:27 2006  
  addi said:
>ifihadahif said:
>>What's a dirstion ?
>
>It's aussie for direction
>
>and, yes, she hails from the land down under
>
just a bit longer hike for me, that's all.

Mesh Posted: Wed May 24 22:15:28 2006  
  I like Chokes eye.

sweet p Posted: Thu May 25 00:21:51 2006  
  hi mister misses.
happy to see you.

addi Posted: Thu May 25 07:47:23 2006  
  I get a knock on my bedroom door at 5 am this morning and it's my son. I knew the instant i heard his voice it was bad news. So i get up and go out and he's hunched over on the couch, shaking, crying and all bloody. Some asshole didn't like the way he was driving and ran him off the highway, and to avoid hitting the guy he swerves and flips the car. He said the guy just drove off and left him. So he climbs out of the broken window and in a state of panic walks all the way home...without waiting for the police and ambulance to arrive.
Now I'm waiting for the cops to come here.
sigh
It's going to be a shitty day.
On the positive side at least he's still alive.

fucking parenthood is going to get me grey before my time : (

ifihadahif Posted: Thu May 25 07:52:40 2006  
  addi said:
>I get a knock on my bedroom door at 5 am this morning and it's my son. I knew the instant i heard his voice it was bad news. So i get up and go out and he's hunched over on the couch, shaking, crying and all bloody. Some asshole didn't like the way he was driving and ran him off the highway, and to avoid hitting the guy he swerves and flips the car. He said the guy just drove off and left him. So he climbs out of the broken window and in a state of panic walks all the way home...without waiting for the police and ambulance to arrive.
>Now I'm waiting for the cops to come here.
>sigh
>It's going to be a shitty day.
>On the positive side at least he's still alive.
>
>fucking parenthood is going to get me grey before my time : (
>
You're not gray yet ? At your age ?

I hope your son wasn't badly hurt.

FN Posted: Thu May 25 09:05:29 2006  
  Sure he didn't smoke pot and ran his car off the road?

Not pointing any fingers here without any facts, but why would he avoid and ambulance and police if he didn't have anything worth running from

misszero Posted: Thu May 25 09:14:45 2006  
  shock maybe Chris. makes even the most logical of people behave illogically.

my jaw dropped, though. what an asshole that other guy was. far out. i just can't fathom driving away from someone who flipped a whole friggen car. I seriously just can't understand it at all. I really hope your son is alright, Addi. (i also wish some bad karma on that other dude. man....)

sweet p Posted: Thu May 25 13:08:15 2006  
  yikes!
I hope everything went alright. And that he's not too badly ingjured.

Mesh Posted: Thu May 25 21:08:36 2006  
  I hate motherfucking Lars Ulrich. That cunt, doesn't even have an accent. Talks like he was borne in motherfucking Indiana. What a bitch.

Mesh Posted: Sun May 28 09:25:43 2006  
  So I'm doing better now that I've gotten some stuff taken care of. And I'm not dead, so that's a motherfucking plus if I've ever heard one.

Mesh Posted: Sun May 28 09:39:41 2006  
  SOMEONE COME ON HERE RIGHT NOW AND TALK TO ME CONSARN IT!@#$%^&*())(*&^%$#@!!!

Mesh Posted: Sun May 28 09:40:19 2006  
  Sweet P said:
>hi mister misses.
>happy to see you.

Hi Sweet P.

I changed my mind. Let's get married this time.

FN Posted: Sun May 28 10:46:17 2006  
  Who got killed

Mesh Posted: Sun May 28 12:28:45 2006  
  mother and father

Mesh Posted: Sun May 28 23:39:32 2006  
  I got something to say! I killed your baby today! And it doesn't matter much to me, as long as it's dead.

Well I got something to say! I raped your mother today! And it doesn't matter much to me, as long as she spread.

Sweet lovely death, I am waiting for your breath. Come sweet death, one last caress. Go!

Mesh Posted: Tue May 30 12:32:12 2006  
  Germany 100% baby! No one screw it up!

Kira Posted: Tue May 30 13:52:39 2006  
  Did you move to Germany, Mesh?

Germany is so far awaaaaay. :(

Kira Posted: Tue May 30 13:57:03 2006  
  Oh, oops. I didn't see the poll, haha.

sweet p Posted: Tue May 30 17:23:09 2006  
  Mr. Misses said:
>I changed my mind. Let's get married this time.

mm..I dunno..you cut me real deep mister m.
I told you I would wait forever though, and I have, so..OKAY!!

FN Posted: Tue May 30 18:37:18 2006  
  Stand back, woman; this battle is yet to be fought before one man will emerge victorious from this blasted war of the lady's heart!

I will duel for your hand with this transvestite before I allow him to introduce you to his dark hermaphroditical ways.

And to you sir, or ma'am, whatever, I say en garde

sweet p Posted: Tue May 30 22:01:39 2006  
  Simma down now..
I'm open to polygamy. I'll try [almost] anything once!

ifihadahif Posted: Wed May 31 06:43:54 2006  
  Sweet P said:
>Simma down now..
>I'm open to polygamy. I'll try [almost] anything once!
>
I would be most interested in hearing about what you've already tried.

stoned Posted: Wed May 31 07:08:53 2006  
  Hey the only way to go is one women and one man. That love each other with all their hearts. That's the way it is meant to be.

sweet p Posted: Wed May 31 07:16:05 2006  
  le sigh.

ifihadahif Posted: Wed May 31 07:55:04 2006  
  stoned said:
>Hey the only way to go is one women and one man. That love each other with all their hearts. That's the way it is meant to be.
>
For some, not so much for others . . .

addi Posted: Wed May 31 08:11:35 2006  
  stoned said:
>Hey the only way to go is one women and one man. That love each other with all their hearts. That's the way it is meant to be.

and just where do sheep fit in to all this? Hmmm?

FN Posted: Wed May 31 08:14:17 2006  
  Sweet P said:
>Simma down now..
>I'm open to polygamy. I'll try [almost] anything once!

I can't baby, I'm a keg 'o testosterone on legs now because of all of this.

Besides, I'm not sharing my women. I don't want to stir in some other guy's broth.

addi Posted: Wed May 31 08:40:19 2006  
  Christophe said:

>Besides, I'm not sharing my women.

Such a selfish boy!

>I don't want to stir in some other guy's broth.

I see you are in need of a brush up in human reproduction. You see the other guy's "broth" doesn't just stay there forever. The 'lil fellas swim upstream and then one by one die a slow and tragic death (if you put a stethascope up to her stomach you can hear them screaming). So unless you poke your "stirrer" in the broth immediately after some other other guy you don't need to worry about mixing flavors. It's all quite magically delicious!

No need to thank me. I'm happy to share my knowledge

stoned Posted: Wed May 31 10:15:47 2006  
  ifihadahif
how do you feel about one women and one man? You always have a very out spoken opinion.

ifihadahif Posted: Wed May 31 10:44:09 2006  
  stoned said:
>ifihadahif
>how do you feel about one women and one man? You always have a very out spoken opinion.
>
For me, it's a one on one thing, but in my past it wasn't always that way.

If its for love, I can only see it as one on one, but if it's for recreation, then whatever floats your boat.

Sex is best when it's a result of two people in love with each other.
But recreational sex is not a bad way to pass the time either. It's just not for me anymore. I think if it involved consenting adults, pretty much anything should be permissable with some obvious limits.

I've found my true love and honestly don't want anything else in life.
Mind you that does not keep me from appreciating the beauty of Sweet-P or Libra, or the myriad other GT hotties we all know and love.
As much as I like to flirt with them all, I would never act on any of my flirtations, I love my wife too much.

addi Posted: Wed May 31 11:06:15 2006  
  Hmmmm....

Stoned 5/30
Everyday_Daisey 5/18
James 5/30

sudden influx of "newbies" that act like they know us all?

I really hope so...new blood is good.
If it's some regular just thinking they're being so very clever though I don't like it.

FN Posted: Wed May 31 11:30:04 2006  
  Hif's a swinger, baby

stoned Posted: Wed May 31 11:30:44 2006  
  addi
Just been looking for a long time. Finally have something to say. Ilike what I see. Thanks for giving me a place to sound off.

stoned Posted: Wed May 31 11:33:28 2006  
  ifihadahif:
My opinion is like yours in a sense. I guess it is alright with some people but not for me. By the way I like to hear your comments. It keeps life interesting.

FN Posted: Wed May 31 11:33:59 2006  
  Stoned, you're a blip on my gaydar. How could this be

My little gaydar is a-thwirlin'

ifihadahif Posted: Wed May 31 11:48:06 2006  
  stoned said:
>ifihadahif:
>My opinion is like yours in a sense. I guess it is alright with some people but not for me. By the way I like to hear your comments. It keeps life interesting.
>
Nobody here likes to hear my commments, except Chris, cuz he likes to get the shit stirred up.

ifihadahif Posted: Wed May 31 11:49:05 2006  
  Christophe said:
>My little gaydar is a-thwirlin'
>
Um, Chris, that's not your little gaydar dude, that's your penis a-twirlin'

FN Posted: Wed May 31 11:56:58 2006  
  Last time I checked my penis didn't have a broad flat head that was continually spinning around its shaft with a beep

Mesh Posted: Wed May 31 12:16:28 2006  
  Christophe said:
>Last time I checked my penis didn't have a broad flat head that was continually spinning around its shaft with a beep

You should check again. It looked like that last night when I sn.....I mean, no, you're right. What was I thinking?

FN Posted: Wed May 31 13:16:00 2006  
  Mr. Misses said:
>You should check again. It looked like that last night when I sn.....I mean, no, you're right. What was I thinking?

That was you?

I figured it was a rat but it felt ok so I figured, what the hell let the rodent do its thing

The thread has reached it's limit of 150 postings.
If you still have something to say, it is either a very interesting topic, or (more likely) you're trying to flood the GT server.
In any case, please start a new thread.

[ Start new thread ]