Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Pakistanis are extremely useful species
radiohead Posted: Mon May 8 22:11:52 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Pakistanis are extremely useful races.

I usually clean my sh!thole with Pakistani people's faces instead of using toilet papers.
I remove excrements from my anus with Pakistani people's faces because toilet papers are expensive these days, so in order to save money, I employ Pakistani people's faces rather than cleaning with toilet papers. Paksitanis are simply cheap and useful slaves to tak advantage of it.
Afterwards, I flush them down in the toilet bowl. I have flushed about 750,000 of Pakistani people so far.
While Pakistani people get flushed, they bark so madly.

So far, I flushed 970,000 of Pakistani people

BTW, since Pakistani people are so ugly, they look much better with excrements blended on their faces. Pakistani people look so horrible that I keep cleaning my sh!thole with their faces untile their whole faces get piled up and blended with excrements.

So why don't you also try like I do?

choke Posted: Mon May 8 22:18:39 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wow. Is this a joke? If so, I don't get it. If not, you are ridiculous.

DanSRose Posted: Tue May 9 01:17:37 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  You are disgusting person, whose vile words do nothing but dreg all of humanity down.

I am changing to this:
Dr. McNinja is awesome
http://drmcninja.com/

FN Posted: Tue May 9 04:16:45 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Let me guess, you're 16 or less.

addi Posted: Tue May 9 07:07:56 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>Let me guess, you're 16 or less.

: )

the sad thing is that he drags down a really good band by using it as a sign in name here.

Radiohead..why don't you switch to something a little more fitting...like IQ40 or something?

ifihadahif Posted: Tue May 9 08:01:00 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mr. Radiohead, the ugliest Pakistani on the planet doesn't come close to being as ugly as you.

Mark Posted: Tue May 9 08:03:36 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  DanSRose said:
>I am changing to this:
>Dr. McNinja is awesome
>http://drmcninja.com/
LOL, now that's quite funny :)

DanSRose Posted: Tue May 9 08:53:03 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  There's a line in the second one, where Dr. McNinja to fighting pirates, that had me laughing without stopping. The line is, "This is so retarded."

libra Posted: Tue May 9 12:24:17 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>
>the sad thing is that he drags down a really good band by using it as a sign in name here.

I was thinking the same thing when I read it. ugh. why, when we have such a nice forum going, do we have to be visited by the worst people...

DanSRose Posted: Tue May 9 17:51:48 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Dr. McNinja would know how to talk care of this guy AND redeem the name of Thos Yorke's band.

Beep Posted: Tue May 9 17:54:06 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm ignoring it.

heh, damn you DanS, you made me spend a good hour reading online comic books instead of maths revision *shakes fist*

libra Posted: Tue May 9 21:01:20 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Beep said:
>I'm ignoring it.
>
> instead of maths revision *shakes fist*

love this.

mathS revision

what I say: studying for math.

I love differences in language.

DanSRose Posted: Tue May 9 21:48:52 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Beep said:
>I'm ignoring it.
>
>heh, damn you DanS, you made me spend a good hour reading online comic books instead of maths revision *shakes fist*

I could done worse. I could sent you to Goats, which has been fine quality entertainment with aliens, satanic chickens, and goats who know how to lay on to the lay-dees since April 1997, with 4 updates a week.
http://goats.com/

(You see, when you catch the Sleep Madness, which is an irony itself because you can't sleep- irony!, you read thing on the Intra-web 'til the sun comes up or your face smashes against the keyboard or you finish the entire archives of a 8 year old webcomic at the time in the course of a week)

(SLEEP MADNESS!!!)

Beep Posted: Wed May 10 19:07:55 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  heh, yeah, i agree languages are amazing. i've been quite interested in them recently, my friend is going out with a french lass. it's a proper long distance relationship. he's always telling me random language stuff. like in france the verb 'to teach' is the same verb as 'to learn'. thought you probably all new that.

i also came across this, which as a concept is very interesing insofar as language goes: http://s7.invisionfree.com/Brackenwood/index.php?showtopic=1428

there's loads of stuff about it on the website. it's derived from this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solresol

FN Posted: Wed May 10 19:23:23 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Stick this down your pipe and smoke it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sapir-Whorf_hypothesis

libra Posted: Thu May 11 04:45:37 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>Stick this down your pipe and smoke it:
>
>
>
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sapir-Whorf_hypothesis

ooh, I live the Sapir Whorf hypothesis. I read some stuff by Sapir in an anthro class last semester.

Mesh Posted: Thu May 11 14:57:53 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I have enough time to come here for a few minutes finally, and what do I see?

A blight on the soul of humanity spewing a bunch of horseshit.

I see Radiohead, it would appear pakistanis are still more useful than you can ever hope to be.

Consider cleansing your cranium with the business end of a 12 gauge you big steaming pile of ignorance and hate.

Or, the least you could do, is consider growing the fuck up before you post here again.

addi Posted: Thu May 11 15:11:11 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mr. Misses said:

>A blight on the soul of humanity spewing a bunch of horseshit.

President Bush posted here?!

: )

Extremely nice to see you here, meshie

Mesh Posted: Thu May 11 15:28:22 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>
>Extremely nice to see you here, meshie
>

Why thank you, pal. I've cleaned up this messy situation as best I can right now, gotten all of the things that needed to be done just about finished, so the rest of today I can post like a madman, and part of tomorrow as well. Then on Saturday I will have to be taking another leave of absence which will last probably two weeks or so. Hopefully after that I'll have everything taken care of and will be able to get back to my normal routine, which includes being able to come to the beloved GT and ramble nonsense several times a day.

Mesh Posted: Thu May 11 16:09:07 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mr. Misses said:
>
>>
>>some things

Well nevermind all of that. I just got another phone call with news which created about a million more things I need to get taken care as soon as possible.

Mesh Posted: Thu May 11 16:09:44 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mr. Misses said:
>need to get taken care of as soon as possible.*

Kira Posted: Thu May 11 18:34:39 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mesh came to visit! *Jumps up and down.*

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]